All hotels in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States of America

"Great hotel especially for the price"
Clean and really big room. Updated and good service.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2013
Deb
It was fine
3 night trip Aug 21, 2013
Generally fine, the room twin beds are small.
3 night trip Aug 22, 2013
TSG
"Was just ok"
We stayed in the executive suite. It was large and was comfortable. But it was not fancy in any way. It could use some upgraded furniture. It just had a bit of a run-downed feel. The staff was friendly, but made it a bit uncomfortable during check out when the cleaning staff took their morning breaks out in front of the hotel while smoking. I would stay again, but would probably look elsewhere also if I had choices.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Brent
We had 2 beds in our room for our family of four. Smallest hotel beds ever!! Also felt that for the price of the room breakfast should be complimentary like it is in similar chains.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
"Not what I expected for the price."
Refrigerator in the room did not work. We had to tell the main desk and they did repair or replace it in a timely fashion. There was coffee in the room for the coffee maker but no tea bags. I had to say something at the desk and then they put tea bags in the room. My wife fixed coffee one morning and then the next morning started to fix coffee again, but the only coffee available was decaf, which she does not drink first thing in the morning. I expected a continental breakfast to be included with the room price, but discovered that breakfast came with an additional cost - just under $20.00 for two for a warm buffet breakfast.
3 night trip Jul 31, 2013
The hotel was perfect for a trip to the Ann Arbor Art Show. Everyone working there was most helpful and could not be nicer. They shuttled us to the area that the buses were waiting to take us to the Art Show. And they picked us up when we came back. The room was comfortable, the breakfast was great. I would recommend this hotel.
1 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2013
"Surpassed expectations"
Every aspect of our stay here surpassed my expectations for what is a three-star hotel, and I'm not easy to please. Staff never failed to greet us with a smile and wish us a nice day. They are probably instructed to do this by their employer, but still it made a difference. The room and bathroom were clean upon arrival and fastidiously made-up daily (five-night stay). The property in general is well kept, tidy, and attractive. Even the food was tasty, though the menu is limited. Small quibble: the exercise room should be supplied with disinfectant wipes.
4 night family trip Jul 16, 2013
MLW
"Good hotel for short stay."
I was there for two nights in the summertime when few students were around (and no football games!). There are a number of hotels in that area (just off I-94) and this one was the furthest from the highway so it was very quiet. The location was also very convenient to the campus/downtown Ann Arbor. The hotel seemed very new. I did breakfast from the menu (buffet didn't look great) and the food was pretty good (blueberry pancakes).
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Raman
"Great pillows"
Hotel was perfect. Pillows were the best ive ever had at a hotel.
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
"Nice location near I-94 and UM"
The staff is outstanding. Very attentive and engaging.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
"Won't stay here next time"
Overall, we felt that the hotel was nice. We do have 2 complaints though. In the morning, we had to wait for the elevator to come 3 times before we could get on it. The first 2 times it came, a member of the cleaning staff was on it, with her supplies. (different people each time) I understand that they have a job to do, but we were the guests. I think they should have exited the elevator so that we could use it. Second, we went to have the continental breakfast, not realizing you had to pay for it. We ended up deciding to go get breakfast somewhere else, because there is no way that it was worth what they were charging. The items on the breakfast bar were limited, and it was expensive. I think that we'll find somewhere else to stay the next time we go to Ann Arbor. There are a ton of hotels in that area, and the Holiday Inn wasn't really anything great for the price.
1 night family trip May 31, 2013
"awesome stay!!!"
It just doesnt get any better than the Holiday Inn! Facility is outstanding, service is incredible and the loxation is perfect! Dont bother to look fir anything else, stay with the best!
1 night family trip May 31, 2013
"Very nice but..."
Only 1 person working check out on a Sunday morning. Had to wait 20 min for checkout.
Other trip May 13, 2013
Lee
"Nice hotel close to um"
decor slightly dated but the cleanliness of the hotel and amenities in our suite were fantastic. Housekeeping staff at hotel friendly,very accomodating and did an outstanding job.
Other trip May 8, 2013
"Decent room , but overpriced"
We were there to visit our son, who had just moved to Ann Arbor. Unfortunately, it was graduation weekend. Room rates were inflated, because they could, so while the room was acceptable, it was not worth what I paid. We also had to accept two double beds, because the kings were all booked. I found the mattress too soft, and after three nights, my back was hurting. Next time I'll book early and stay at the Hampton.
Other trip May 6, 2013
Bruce
"Service, Service, Service"
I yet to go to any hotel and been completely satisfied. sometimes it's the room or the pool not being open or the breakfast buffet or the heating and cooling or the staff. All this being said it's the service that determines how I rate my stay. Yes the room was clean, yes the breakfast was good, etc but it was the quality of the staff which I would have to rate top notch. They were courteous and attentive. Thumbs up
3 night trip Apr 18, 2013
"Great hotel for business stay"
Appreciated the hotel had an internet & breakfast option on the room for approximately $11/day.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2013
"Short Stay"
It was a short night stay with my family. The Hotel and the room was impeccably clean.
Other trip Apr 11, 2013
"A Nice Stay"
Stayed two nights. Enjoyed them both. Hotel was clean, affordable, close enough to campus and quiet enough to get a good night's sleep.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"power outage at home"
I enjoyed my stay, enough space for my family. Front desk workers were very friendly.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2013
SMG
"Quiet and Comfortable"
Comfortable and quiet hotel. Clean room. To nitpick, the tv was low def and sheets were a little scratchy, but a good overall experience. My go to hotel (or the other Holiday Inn by Briarwood) in Ann Arbor
Other trip Dec 28, 2012
"Good hotel for traveler"
It was good. I do not recall big issue. Clean and comfortable. Quite during night.
Other trip Dec 1, 2012
"Just what I needed"
The staff is cheerful and had no problems with my late checkin. The bed was comfortable, and the room clean. The blackout curtains closed completely. The WiFi (on the night before Thanksgiving) was fast. The only complaints: I couldn't tell the difference between the soft and firm pillows. More serious, the hotel is in a warren of twisty streets in an office park. I couldn't have found it without GPS. I can't fault its being a few miles from the city center, as that seems to be what you get in Ann Arbor.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2012
Fritz
"Good for football weekend"
Nice, clean comfortable. Only complaint is that the public transportation to campus is so bad that it would be nice if the hotel supplied a shuttle or car.
2 night trip Nov 9, 2012
Gregstew
very nice hotel
1 night trip Oct 17, 2012
""Quiet and clean place to stay...real pleasure""
The hotel was clean and very comfortable. The atmosphere was so nice and quiet. The food was great, even the steak was as good as if from a steakhouse. The General Manager gave me a ride to the campus so I could look around and picked me up when I was ready. I stayed 3 nights and watched a Wolverine game for the first time. I will come back and use this hotel next year.
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
Just fine, felt comfortable in a pretty, clean room and it was convenient for visiting UM
2 night trip Jul 26, 2012
Jan
"Soft beds ruin otherwise fine budget choice."
The beds are way too soft. From 2 Holiday Inn experiences in the last 2 weeks, I think they all have the same mattresses. I won't stay at a Holiday Inn again given the choice.
Other trip Jul 31, 2012
"great"
The cleanliness was low only because of a stain in the carpet. Other than that, it was great and worth the money.
Other trip Jul 27, 2012
kp

"One action to be the best"
Room No 318 and all rooms located in the same side disturbed by the sound of the crows every early morning.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Majdi
"Nice hotel close to university."
The service was decent, the room was clean and spacious. Any problems were solved by the staffs.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Sidney
The staff were very friendly and attentive. Anything we asked for arrived in minutes.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Ann Arbor Univ Michigan Area
Thank you for your wonderful comments about our staff! We strive to make every guest feel at home, so it is always great to hear that the service has come across that way. Please come back and visit us anytime you are in the area. Shannon B. Director of Sales
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Friendly staff"
There was a lot of cleaning going on for the fourteen hours we were here; but I appreciated the cleanliness and courteous staff.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2014
Ruby
"Exceeded expectations"
As a road warrior every hotel starts looking and feeling the same - except when you get outstanding service and a super comfortable room like this one. Fitness room is great as is pool. Easy to access major roadways.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
OakIain
"Great hotel if your going to visit the big house"
Everything was great. Best staff at a hotel in 10 plus years of hotel stays. Only thing was something was wrong with the thermostat which made for uncomfortable sleeping
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
flawless
The hotel was very clean and did enjoy our stay. However the double beds were small for 2 people to sleep in. We are small in stature and still found them small.
2 night trip Dec 26, 2013
darcy

"ミシガン大学で開かれた研究会に参加する際に利用させていただきました。"
4日間、ほとんど寝るだけの使用でしたが、受付の方はいつも笑顔で挨拶してくださいました。部屋は清潔で清掃は行き届いていたと思います。また空港へのタクシーを予約していただきましたが、丁寧に対応していただき大変助かりました。気持ち良く過ごすことができました。
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
大文字
JP
"Holiday Innとしては格落ち"
他のHoliday Inn and Suits に比べて部屋のメンテナンス、清潔さなどが劣り、また対応したスタッフが不慣れでチェックインに時間がかかった。廊下での話し声が部屋に筒抜けで目を覚まさせられた。この価格ならもっと良いホテルがいくらでもある。
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
SK
JP
Ok voor dit korte verblijf
2 night business trip May 21, 2014
BE
"Hotel ótimo, mas limpeza ruim"
Adoramos o hotel. O único problema é que ficamos cerca de 10 dias lá e a limpeza foi sempre muito superficial. As vezes não trocavam as roupas da cama por dias, as vezes o banheiro ficava meio sujo. Parecia que o aspirador só era passado no centro do quarto e não em outros locais. O local é ótimo e o pessoal da recepção e café da manhã, fantásticos. O hotel é bom e confortável
4 night business trip May 12, 2014