All hotels in Anacortes, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here419 Commercial Avenue, Anacortes, WA, 98221, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"High End Comfort in the Heart of the Island"
Love this hotel! I will recommend it. Location was perfect for walking around downtown, site seeing (Deception Pass), and close to our whale watching tour (Island Adventures). The room was beautiful and the bathroom felt like a spa - what a shower! All the details were high end and the price cannot be beat for such luxury.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"The most beautiful room we ever stayed."
Hotel is spotless clean and beautifully decorated. We made it our home immediately. Very close to Safeway and whale watching board area. Overall excellent.
3 night trip Jun 24, 2014
Ziyi
"Relaxing"
I would change one thing. If you are calling yourself a Spa, then you should have some time reserved for your guests. If we knew how good the Spa was, we would have booked time much earlier.
2 night romance trip Jun 25, 2014
Butch
"Noisy but nice"
Very nice. Especially enjoyed the rooftop terrace on the new second building. Only complaint was for the guy who felt it necessary to fire up his pressure washer to clean the sidewalks across the street… at 6am Sunday morning!
2 night romance trip Jun 21, 2014
"Great hotel near the ferry!"
We were very pleased with the accommodations and the front desk have us tips on where to eat. Our waitress at the restaurant told us about Deception Pass which was a great place to stop and see. Great town, Anacortes!!
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"This would have been a wonderful stay, but..."
Overall, the Majestic Inn is an attractive and comfortable place, with a great location and views. But I don't recall staying in another hotel where housekeeping didn't come around until after 5 p.m. And I'm sure I've never put out a "do not disturb" sign for a few hours (call me crazy, but I wanted to use my room for a few hours during the day) and had that interpreted as "do not clean my room at all today." When I left in mid-afternoon, I took down the sign and saw that housekeeping was currently working on my floor (fourth in the older building). I thought for a moment that I should let them or the front desk know that I did indeed want my room made up, but decided I was being too fretful. Not so! The room never got cleaned. This was especially frustrating because we'd called a few times the previous day (after 3 p.m.) to make sure our room would eventually be made up. We were told that the hotel was full to capacity and that they were short staffed. Perhaps they need to look at their management or hire more people? Won't be staying here again, nice as it is otherwise.
3 night romance trip Jun 20, 2014
Ann
"Best in town"
The Majestic is well located in Anacortes and the front desk staff provides a hospitable welcome. Our room was clean and the bed comfortable...with a great bathroom. Except there was a strange smell in the room that quickly disappeared when we had the deck doors open. (New paint + old carpet + ?) We enjoyed our night and would stay again if overnighting in Anacortes...but check out the smell please!
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2014
Christophe
We've stayed at this hotel a number of times and each time is wonderful. Majestic Inn is conveniently located downtown near restaurants and shops. We stayed in the newer building ...the décor is beautiful, the room had a microwave and refrigerator in it and the staff was as always extremely helpful. We look forward to our next stay! :)
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Great hotel and close to everything!"
We loved our stay here. The staff was very helpful and check in and out was a breeze. Our room was clean and very comfortable, great views too. We stayed in the historic building and loved everything about this hotel. We would absolutely stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Randi
"Nice hotel in downtown near reataurants and bars"
Comfortable stay for business trip. Was in late and out early. Staff were helpful.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
knownothing
"Nice hotel in downtown"
We stayed in the newer part of the inn. Very nice, quiet, and VERY well decorated. Staff was friendly and professional. The inn was within walking distance to many places to eat, as well as having an in house resteraunt. We stayed one night before heading down Whidbey island to stay in Seattle. We liked the inn so much as well as the town we wished we had stayed there the whole weekend. We're planning a return trip for the fall......
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Majestic Inn Spa"
The hotel is in a great location and walking distance to many boutique shops and restaurants. The room and bed were very comfortable along with being very clean. I would stay there again if and when I have the chance to visit Anacortes again.
Other trip May 29, 2014
Jerry
"My Majestic stay"
Take time to go to the Spa, worth the extra money
1 night business trip May 22, 2014
Shawn
"A Little Service and possibly a tip"
I was thoroughly impressed with the check in and front counter staff. The room was wonderful and very nicely laid out. Relaxing and the cleaning staff was courteous and clean. Then I went upstairs to the rooftop bar. The view was incredible! The service however was very below par almost 30 minutes of non attention from anyone and the other patrons being locals receiving extra attention . However, after a 45 minute wait we finally just left. Later the next day when we returned from our daily adventure we decided to try the hotel bar area in the restaurant, which when we talked to the front desk staff they said the service was amazing. So for happy hour we went in. Instantly we were served water and I ordered a drink. After about 5 minutes my drink came and then again I watched as the bartender and the server waited on one person sitting at the bar and we listened to them talk about the great views from the top of the hotel and repeatedly watched both the waiter and bartender walk by us almost not even facing us for 30 minutes, but continuing to have conversation with the patron at the bar. Finally, we placed the money for the drink on the table and left to go see the view that we overhead them talking about as we had not been able to get a bill in our 45 minutes visit. Maybe next time they have someone not local they will serve them and for doing so might end up with a tip to boot.
3 night romance trip May 23, 2014
"Perfect room"
Stayed for our 49th wedding anniversary. Perfect room in every sense. . .great view, clean, comfortable and stylish.
1 night trip May 22, 2014
Dan Bolme
"Expected more."
I stayed in a "corner view room" and was less than impressed with the "view." I called before booking the room and was told that these rooms would have a view of the Orcas Islands. Instead the view was mostly of the run-down side of Anacortes..not exactly pleasant. The room itself was tiny and claustrophobic, with barely any natural light coming in. I called and asked if there were any other rooms available that night and was told that the hotel was full (I'm not sure if this was true or not). Besides that, the hotel was clean and well kept.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Decent place"
Reasonably priced place; looked better than the alternatives
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Anacortes Gem!"
We absolutely loved our stay. Nice and quiet, close to restaurants. Gorgeous room!
3 night trip with friends May 18, 2014
Regina
Room was still dirty when we came in the room. Called mgr and she did comp dinner & clean room. Food was not great. They had a wedding going on and my room was shaking from music. Very difficult to sleep. I had stayed here before and there is a separate newer bldg which was much better
Other trip May 19, 2014
"staff needs training. asap."
The staff is very...assuming, when it comes to the details of the hotel. for instance, there is no in room coffee, however, if you ask the staff they will kindle grind you fresh coffee to use in your french press. but you do not know this untill you go downstairs and ask where the heck your coffee is... Also, if you are in one of the 4 rooms on the fifth floor be aware that thge elevator only goes to the fourth and you must take the stairs to the fifth. we did not know this. it was very confusing and difficult to finally figure out...especially with a young baby and a ton of bags. When checking in the receptionist forgot to give me my debit card back.. easy mistake. however, we saw her 10 minutes later and she failed to inform me that she still had it. I did not know until i was about 12 blocks away attempting to purchase something. i immediately called the hotel and asked if they had it. they said they would "check" and call me back. well i called back 20 minutes later as i had not heard anything and they did indeed have it, they just forgot to call me back and let me know. the exception to all of this is the waiter and waitress that were serving up on the new roof top deck. they were wonderful and nice. very helpful in all regards. the rooms are great. the hotel is great. the staff needs work. big time.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Majestic Inn - Best Hotel in Anacortes!"
This is my 3rd stay at the Majestic Inn since December 2013. This trip I came by myself and stayed in a hotel room with a Queen Bed. The room was beautifully furnished and felt very luxurious. The Majestic Inn is conveniently located downtown near great restaurants, charming shops, and the Farmers Market on Sat morning. The Roof Top Bar is now open in the newer building of the Majestic Inn which has a gorgeous view, lots of ambiance and a fire pit! The Majestic Inn Staff is absolutely wonderful. Gabrielle who works at the front desk should write a book on 'How to Give People Excellent Customer Service'. She is friendly, professional and extremely helpful. On my last visit, when my sister and I asked a question concerning how to work the TV/DVD player that Gabrielle had helped us check out DVDs for.....Gabrielle went above and beyond and didn't simply tell us how to work it but actually took the time to come up to our hotel room and show us!! Wow! Now that is going the extra mile. Gabrielle is warm and very hospitable, making me feel like a friend coming back to visit the Majestic Inn. I will be bringing my husband back for a stay in June!
Other trip May 11, 2014
"Excellent Stay!"
We got billed twice but caught it before we left, otherwise it was excellent in every way! Clean and beautiful room. Conveniently located downtown. We ate at restaurant across the street and then at the hotel for breakfast. Good food. Service slow but I still would rate this 5 stars!!!
Other trip May 11, 2014
jan
"Excellent place to stay"
I have traveled the world and this is one of the very best places I have stayed. Check out the view from the top lookout!!
1 night business trip May 8, 2014
David Reeves
"Very nice hotel"
This was a very nice hotel, especially for such a small town. We were in the newer building, so it lacked that small town, old hotel charm, but did have an upscale feel to it. Large comfortable, clean room, but our room sat over a busier street. Other guests sounds filtered into the room too. Just a little noisier than what I would prefer. Walking distance to several bars and restaurants in the historic downtown area, short drive to the Anacortes ferry terminal for the ferry ride to other islands. We also drove to Washington Park on the west end of the island for a short (2 mile) hike along a scenic trail/road. Very happy with our time in Anacortes.
Other trip May 9, 2014
"Room and Hotel"
The room we had was great, comfortable bed, quiet and very new. The only disappointment was when we had dinner there. It took over 2 hours to get thru the meal, it was cold and the service was the worst. There was a waitress and a bartender, few people in the restaurant and we all waited and waited and waited. The waitress had to ask us 3 times what the dessert order was/.. The food was prepared well except by the time we received it, the wonderful sauce had congealed on the plate.
Other trip May 9, 2014
"We Will Be Back"
Majestic inn and spa is a lovely place. Our room was beautiful. The spa was lovely. I had a facial with Allie, it was fantastic! Couple of minor disappointments: the beautiful roof top deck was not open yet ( it looked beautiful and a perfect place to relax with a glass of wine); the food in the restaurant was wonderful as was most of service. There was however one server that was awful and I hope either receives additional training or moves on. Asked for silverware and napkins multiple times. He seemed more interested in his phone right in front of guests. As a (quality) server you keep track of your guests and the "flow" of their experience, he did not seem aware of this. Just really bad service, I still rate service as high overall though as everyone else was so wonderful. Such a cute town for a quick getaway from Seattle. Strengths far outweigh the small challenges noted. :)
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Clean, Close, and Quaint"
Our stay at the Majestic was very nice. Upon check-in, the front desk clerk gave us freshly ground coffee--she ground it that minute--for the French press in our room. That set the tone for a very relaxing stay. The room was very comfortable, with nice linens and well-placed outlets. The hotel is within easy walking distance of all of Anacortes' old downtown commercial district, making for an easy stroll for shopping, lunch, or dinner. Great place.
3 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2014
"Nice spot for a night"
Stayed in the Majestic Suite. Excellent. Had 2 kids and a dog so couldn't go many places. But enjoyed the room for 1 night. Not much to do for more than 1 night.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Great place for a quiet getaway"
We wanted to begin exploring the San Juan Islands, and had the opportunity to stay at the Majestic Inn & Spa for our anniversary. There are two buildings, the main building is beautiful and guests have the opportunity to view the surrounding area from the cupola. We stayed in the second building that had been recently added to the Inn and everything in it is new. Our room was modern, clean, and luxurious - including a full tile shower with rain head. This is a great place to stay if you're okay with spending a little more for a more special experience.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2014
"Historic hotel, very charming"
Walls were a bit thin, but safe to expect from such an old building. Not loud enough to keep you up at night. I've stayed here twice, both times were in the original part of the hotel. They have currently expanded the hotel to include a second building. One stay I had a king size bed in a nice size room and the bed was ok. The other stay was not so pleasant. The room was very small and the bed was so uncomfortable that I only slept an hour and my back and neck hurt for days.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Tammi
"No Room (for improvement)"
I've stayed at some of the world's best and some of the worst, because I enjoy the adventures of travel. The Majestic was very pleasing, restful and accommodating. We had to see if we were just lucky to get one of the better rooms by peeking inside others that were being cleaned. Consistently, other rooms were also first-rate. What's more, the room attendant on floor 5 expressed her gratitude for working at the Majestic so eloquently, that it confirmed out belief that the hotel was indeed well-taken care of from front desk to under the desk!
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2014
Serni
"Luxurious!"
This hotel was an absolute FIND! I was greeted by friendly staff who remembered my name whenever they encountered me, sent help speedily when I was unable to get an appliance to work, slept in a gorgeous king bed with numerous tall, shuttered windows wihch opened to let the breeze in, and surrounded by luxury in all aspects of my stay. And they grind coffee freshly, as much as you want, whenever you want, to use in the french press in your room! I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE, AND WILL STAY THERE AGAIN!
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
wlm
"It was ok"
Room was clean and the staff was very nice. Closet doors were broken and there was a lot of noise from the street but I was warned about that.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Loved this hotel!
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2014
Linda Vaughan
"walk to the best of Anacortes"
I always enjoy this property
3 night trip Apr 14, 2014
"quiet luxury"
Great hotel...nice touch with the French press coffee..beds are extremely comfortable, very quiet. I was only scheduled to stay here 1 night and I extended my stay for an additional night because I liked the hotel so much
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
Very nice rooms and in a great location. Had a wonderful stay. Staff was great and the place was clean and in excellent condition. Best in-room hotel coffee ever!
2 night trip Apr 13, 2014
"Staff was very friendly. Clean and nicely located"
Highly recommended. A little spendy but worth it. We stayed in the new addition and it was very clean and quiet.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Very nice hotel worth checking out"
Great room great staff.beautiful hotel layout.Fun little copula on top of hotel is a great place for morning coffee.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
rob
"Great location in the heart of Anacortes"
Friendly staff, clean rooms, fresh press coffee, overall a great stay. not super quiet though if that's important to you.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Weekend stay"
The room was ready but we found seveal issues, only one bath towel, shower had no knob to turn on and did not find that until the next morning. No water pot to boil water.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Roger
"Quaint hotel downtown but noise can be a problem."
We stayed overnight before catching the ferry to Friday Harbor. Our room was on the 3rd floor facing Commercial Ave. Room was small but very comfortable and well appointed. However it was Fri. Nite and the noisy bar across the street made sleep tough until about 2 am. For dinner we went downstairs to the bar thinking we might eat at the bistro in the hotel but could not get anyone to wait on us. So we went to the Mexican place across the street instead and dinner was excellent. In room coffee is a nice French press and they give you a pack of freshly ground on arrival. Nice touch, but the hot water maker didn't work. We went to Starbucks in the morning instead.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
"Room with a view"
We could see Mt. Baker and the harbor from our balcony. This particular room was quite large and very comfortable with 2 double beds. Lots of character. The hotel is lovely. We enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
Rae
"Majestic hotel"
Only stayed one night so did not use the spa . The hotel is clean, very beautiful and in a great location in downtown and walking distance to the harbor. We were in the new addition and found the entrances to be confusing and did not have a pleasant way to get to the main building for the restaurant and bar. There is a garden area that may turn into this in the future but it did not appear to be finished or well planned. The only complaint for the room itself were the bed pillows. All were very firm and too thick for my comfort. I would not go back withouty own pillow.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
"Nice hotel downtown site"
Very enjoyable stay, pleasant rooms. Enjoyable staff. Close to restaurants and activities.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Randy
"Nice hotel. Noisy room by the stairs."
Charming hotel with fabulous breakfast food. We arrived late evening to find our room next to the stairs. It wasn't a problem until we were all settled in ready for bed and we could here people stomping up and down the stairs. I wondered what those earplugs in the bathroom were for! Otherwise bed was comfy and hotel staff was friendly. Overall would stay here again but not by the stairs.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2014
"Fantastic getaway"
We love staying here! It's new and clean and quiet! Plus the restaurant in the hotel is dynamite! Delicious food and great service.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2014
Cody
"The heart of Anacortes"
Very pleasant and leisurely.
2 night romance trip Feb 23, 2014
konocwa
Nice room in the newer addition. Only issue was a noisy pump in the middle of the night.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"This is not 4* hotel"
Hotel was good but not as per my expectation.... I booked imperial room in 4 star hotel and I got just small room and small bath...
Other trip Feb 24, 2014