All hotels in Seaside, Oregon, United States of America

Gym was great.
1 night romance trip Sep 22, 2014
Patrick
"Exactly what we needed"
This hotel is conveniently located, within walking distance to Broadway street and its many restaurants & shops, as well as the beach, movie theater, and outlet shopping. The hotel itself is well maintained, and our room was much bigger than we expected with its separate sitting area. Because of its size, the room seemed sparsely furnished, but there wasn't any necessary furniture missing. The only negative about the room was its bathroom, where the wallpaper showed signs of coming apart from the wall and perhaps a little bit of mildew. Still, our stay was comfortable.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
M. Siegel
"Expectations Met"
Very nice as I expected. Price, room, and Hotel very nice.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Hotel was quite expensive for a basic room.."
Seaside must be a desirable location...$200 for a basic room without frills.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"Seaside getaway"
We had a great experience, they let us check in early so we could get settled and get out and enjoy Seaside. Every time that we asked for something staff were friendly and went out of their way to make sure we had what we needed. They went out of their way to accommodate every wish - wonderful stay!
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Overnight stay as a part of visiting the coast"
The room wasn't ready when promised. Staff did not follow up when promised. Room furnishings where not up to other Holiday Inn Express standards. No blackout curtains.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Comfortable hotel close to downtown and beach."
Staff was friendly, beds were very comfortable. Within easy walking distance to downtown and beach. Breakfast room was very crowded and the staff was not keeping up on restocking the food, leaving very few choices for breakfast. Overall, pleased with my stay, they just need to add staff to their breakfast crew.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Gwen
"Great Location but short on Comfort"
Hotel was in a great location and clean but the room was lacking! We had the King Suite but it was very small. The Queen hide a bed didn't even have a mattress pad or sheets on it! We had to make it up with sheets from the closet. The blanket was very thin and didn't even fit the bed. It was a twin size blanket. the hide a bed was very uncomfortable and this was from children that slept on it! The bathroom was so small that the door hit the toilet when you opened it! Hardly any room to move inside of the room itself and if you wanted dishes etc. you had to go to the main floor and request them. The breakfast was blah and crowded! Only one girl working there,trying her best to keep up with the demand for food. Very expensive hotel that was not worth the price! We will not return to this hotel.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
Charlene R
The front desk staff were so friendly and housekeeping did an excellent job I our room both days...Very delicious breakfast.....
2 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Sherry Hassard
"Nice Place to Stay"
The hotel staff was great. They took care of us when the Hotels website, not the Holiday Inn website. did not reserve our room correctly and even upgraded us. The rooms were spacious and better than many of the other places I stayed in Seaside.
3 night trip Aug 27, 2014
"Nice enough"
We stayed at the best western the year before right in the beach. This time we tried this hotel. Overall it was better minus no kitchen. The breakfast was a little skimpy with the processed pancake machine and pre-made omelette...wasn't very good. So oatmeal and yogurt sufficed. Cinnamon rolls we plentiful. It was close to nonni's Italian which serves great food. Make reservations. I'd consider staying here again. Dorothy at the desk was awesome! She worked all 5 days we stayed and always had a smile, promote her now!
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
"Hotel is getting run down"
This was my fifth time staying there in the last seven years. I see things are getting worn out and old looking. The pool was green and slimey. I couldn't even see the bottom of the pool. I had to ask for towels everyday for the pool area. They never had the pool area cleaned up from the night before even at 10:00 in the morning. The wallpaper was peeling off the wall in the bathroom. The sofa in my room smelled really bad. I had to go to the store and buy a can of air freshener to spray it. I will not stay there anymore.
3 night trip Aug 10, 2014
D. S.
Great staff, building needs some work.
6 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
Jacob
very nice hotel. Makes it sound like it is right on the beach but it is a few blocks way. Wanted to do laundry but dryer was out of order. We had no problems but I did witness some things that happened like they overbooked for one of the nights and tried to blame a website. We waited a long time to have our room cleaned 3pm. wanted to check in @3pm but was told we had to wait until 4. all in all not a bad stay
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
"Hidden gem"
Excellent location within walking distance to the beautiful sea side beach area. Enthusiasm projected by staff was amazing.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
"Very Nice."
Nice and comfortable. Only small issue is the single ice machine on the ground floor. Need to go down every time we needed ice. everything else was great.
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
"Cleaning staff needs training"
Front desk staff very pleasant. Am assuming the young men cleaning the rooms are working summer jobs and have not had adequate training. Beds were not once straightened. Sinks and tubs were never cleaned. (I know. I had to clean them.) They did pick up the garbage and sweep some of the sand in the bathroom. Towels were hit and miss. Some days we had twice what we needed. Other days we were shorted a bath towel. Fridge needed a cleaning as it was sticky. The hotel also needs more than one washer and dryer. The latter was not working.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
V
"Convenient location"
After staying in another Holiday Inn Express in Clacamas (spelling?), it was a letdown. TThe only way I got refills for soap, shampoo, etc., was to go down and ask at the desk. Never was there an apology for my having to do this. then.......they said they only had shampoo and conditioner, no liquid bath soap that we got the first day. There was a whole 5-foot stack of product on a dollie by the elevator for 24 hours. While I'm at the desk, the person behind the desk produced 2 new keys for someone who asked for them. No identification required. This hotel did not understand customer service. Disappointing
3 night trip Jul 26, 2014
karen Haftl
My family and I had a wonderful 6 days here. All the staff and services were great.
6 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
"Very nice place."
The room was very nice and clean. Breakfast was fantastic. Overall our family enjoyed the stay.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seaside-Convention Center
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"First time visit. It was OK."
Convenient location. Not too far from beach. Many eating and shopping options near by.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Seaside Vacation"
The location and amenities of the hotel where great! The breakfast offered was one of the best I have ever had. The location was great because it was with in minutes of everything we wanted to see including the beach. I would stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"The room doesn't match my request!"
While I was booking from expedia.com, I specifically requested two beds. But when we got there, the staff said there was only one room left, which has only one bed. It was a very unpleadant night as I slept on the floor! I don't understand why expedia can't simply turn dowm my request.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Fix your free breakfast for God's sake!"
The hotel location was nice, close to downtown Seaside, which is why we chose this over renting a home. The room was clean, updated and nice. The staff I rated at a 3 out of 5. Front desk people were nice, but the breakfast staff were irriated, and I understand why - but they need to be on top of their game and paying attention. Free morning breakfast was litteraly a nightmare. People fighting over cutting in line, sausage/biscuits/bacon/eggs were constantly out - it was a end of the world scenario when the government decides to drop free food LOL. I had to go through the line 4 times just to get 2 complete plates of food for our family of 4. We would of rather just went out to eat at a restraunt, but it wasn't in our agenda and we aren't big breakfast eaters and just wanted a few small things - which seemed like a battle to obtain.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seaside-Convention Center
I'm concerned about the breakfast room issues you experienced at our hotel during your recent visit. I'm writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
The Smith's
They had nothing on the breakfast but omelette with Ham and Turkey sausage for all our stay for four days.
"Comfortable and clean. Nice continental breakfast"
Fun experience, nice hotel. It is unfortunate that the hotel is right on the river, which is experiencing an anchovy apocalypse. The hotel however smelled nice and clean inside, no hint of the death stench from outside. The cookies in the evening are a nice touch.
A/C was not working and dryer in laundry room not working no towels in bathroom. dissapointed
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Tifanny
"good hotel"
It was a good experience overall. Room was clean, and pool was well maintained. It is little more expensive than other cheap hotels, but if anyone looking for certain level of quality, I recommend this place.
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
Bed was lumpy . Room was not cleaned, leftover clothing and used towels left in bath. It took two requests to get it cleaned. Pet friendly but no places for the pet to do their thing and the air conditioner/heater didn't work because the breaker tripped everytime it was turned on. Overall was enjoyable to stay there. My second time.Ted
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Ted
"Good location. Great staff."
Not a single complaint. Staff was very friendly and curtious. Hotel room was nice, comfortable and very clean. Very much enjoyed our first stay in Seaside. We will be back!
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Shaina
"Great value close to all activities"
We were close enough to everything without being right in the middle. We loved that our room had a separate little sitting area, great for the baby to move around in and play. The staff were friendly and housekeeping was always friendly and pleasant. I would stay there again. Great value!
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
Faith
"Decent choice"
Reasonable place. Good service. Staff are friendly and accommodating.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"Worth Staying at Seaside"
The staff was very nice to me during entire stay. Rooms were great. I had a couple of minor things when I first got there, but the staff resolved the issue right away. Cleaning staff was great, desk area folks were awesome. And the breakfast in the morning was spectacular. Many hotel chains offer breakfast, but not like this one. Well stocked, great choices. will stay here agiain.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seaside-Convention Center
The team and I are happy to hear you had a great stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again.
5 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
"No complaints"
Room was clean and spacious. Liked the sitting area where we could play games. Breakfast was good. Able to check in early. Everything modern and working. Staff friendly and helpful. Within walking distance of beach and shops and restaurants. I would stay there again for sure.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
"great place to stay in Seaside"
the room was very comfortable and overlooked the river with a small balcony. this was a good find and walking distance to the beach, great restaurants and activities.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
tom
"Short walk to beach and promenade"
It's comfortable and allows pets with easy access to the beach. The indoor pool, sauna, and hot tub are fine. If we return to Seaside, we will probably stay here again.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Will
"Delight"
Of all the hotel's we stayed in on this trip (a total of 7 different hotels), this Holiday Inn Express was far and away the best. The breakfast was amazing. The staff was friendly. We have no complaints whatsoever.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
"good location"
Hotel was nice enough, nothing fancy but met all my needs. Clean and great location. Breakfast was better than expected but sometimes hard to find a table to sit at.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Rey
"KIDS VERY DISAPOINTED IN FREEZING POOL"
Nice property, great staff in good location, but swimming pool water was freezing cold. - none of us could stand to get in, and the hot tub was WAY too hot ... couldn't stand that either
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seaside-Convention Center
I am so sorry, The state of Oregon set the temperature at which must keep our pool at (82 degrees) Its is tested often as is always where it should be.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
R&B
"Fun for the kids"
Overall good experience. Fun for the kids. Not the greatest breakfast.
2 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Jake
Newer property great location. Room was nice, comfortable bed, good shower. Only one slow elevator for a four story hotel. Breakfast buffet was disgusting! Both trash cans were overflowing, there was spilled food all over the floor and counter tops. It was clearly not well taken care of. That was enough to make us decide to try some place else next time.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
Easy check in, breakfast was a mess, garbage all over the place.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Excellent Front Desk Staff"
The room was very comfortable but the staff at front desk provided excellent service. Regards a very satisfied customer!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Warner
"Seaside Holiday Inn"
Mold in the shower, unclean toilet - did they clean the room before we checked in?
2 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Great place!"
I liked to view of the river. Close enough to walk everywhere but far enough to get away.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Janelle
"convienent and affordable"
We travel to Oregon about twice a year to site see and shop (no sales tax in Oregon). It's a pleasant scenic drive to Beaverton (which meets all of our shopping needs), along the Columbia Basin. We also enjoy Seeside.
2 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Our family went for the weekend. We actually don't usually stay at this location. We tend to rent condo's because they are larger but the entire city was booked. I was able to go threw expedia and find a room. We stayed here and were very pleased. we will for sure stay here again. rooms were clean and staff was just AWESOME! I am HUGE on customer service and they did such a great job. Not fake a bit, truly kind people and very helpful. Breakfast was good, much better than many continental breakfasts you'll find. I recommend staying here to anyone!
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Angelica
"GREAT Staff and location"
My Daughter was married in Cannon Beach so we had alot going on and the staff was excellent in every way!
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"had problems with heat and ventilating system"
it was only for one night should have asked for a firm bed . centrally located
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Jack Nelson
"Nice place to stay in Seaside, OR"
We chose this place because it is pet friendly. We had a room on the ground floor with sliding doors to the path along the river. Quite convenient for the evening and morning walks.
1 night trip May 31, 2014