All hotels in Chickasha, Oklahoma, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2610 S 4th St, Chickasha, OK, 73018, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"holiday travel"
Cost was high for type of room we had. Room was hot had hard time cooling down. Bottom of Pool area was very unappealing. Breakfast was awesome
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Hotel was nice with a very rude counter office sta"
The office help was very Rude!!!! Very upsetting! Both the day and night help!!!
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
"Clean, comfy and quiet."
The room was very clean and the bed was REALLY comfortable. The hotel was largely surrounded by a large grassy field and a lot of large trees. There was really nothing immediately next door and the highway sounds were minimal. The breakfast was the best with a fairly large selection that included plenty of healthy food choices.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Definely decent"
This was an older hotel and we'd been staying at newer ones. Everything was just fine. Just when comparing hotel to hotel.... Not so much
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Needs updating"
The staff was very friendly and helpful, but the over all condition of the hotel was just old. There is a new Inn down the road that we will use next time.
2 night family trip Feb 2, 2014
"Older Holiday Inn"
The employees were wonderful and very friendly and helpful. However the hotel is in need of updating. There is a new Inn down the road we will stay at next time~
4 night family trip Jan 31, 2014
"Needs updated"
This hotel is pretty run down. It's clean, but just in need of some updating. The people working there are wonderful and very friendly. There is a brand new Hampton Inn down the street, which I will stay at next time.
2 night family trip Jan 31, 2014
"ok"
They forgot to empty our trash one day and my son's room was not vacuumed when they checked in. Stickers were on the carpet and they did not call to vacuum the room for 1 1/2 hrs at 11:00 - 11:30 pm. They did not offer to change rooms. So we were disappointed in that.
3 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Chickasha Swap Meet Weekend"
Very pleased with the hotel. Staff exceptionally friendly.There had been a water leak in the breakfast area - - - fans trying to blow it dry. A little noisey but other than that problem, the hotel was well worth the money. Would I stay there again??? Absolutely!
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
Patricia Smith
"great place when avoiding a tornado"
Would not have stayed except due to bad weather. The front clerks were unprofessional and not very helpful. No places to eat within walking distance.
1 night trip May 20, 2013
aj
"fine hotel"
This hotel was just what one might expect from a Holiday Inn. It wasn't fancy but it was clean if not tiny bit dated, the service was good, and the breakfast was fine.
Other trip May 30, 2013
It was a quick road trip back and last minute reservation. Everyone greeted us with a smile and how can we help. Rooms were clean and beds comfortable. I will stay again when I return for a visit.
2 night trip May 22, 2013
This hotel was very clean, has big rooms. The breakfast was to my satisfaction, because i am on a strict diet. The location is sort of hard to get to, but after a while i learned alternate routes to take to getting in and out of the Hotel. All in all I enjoyed my self very much.
4 night trip Mar 13, 2013
Vera
we were satisfied. no problems.
1 night trip Feb 6, 2013
Love this holiday inn. I've stayed here twice now & will be staying again soon!
2 night family trip Jan 4, 2013
Kami
"Worst holiday inn ever"
Dont even think it should be a holiday in its more like a motel 6 from the inside stay away if possible
1 night trip Dec 25, 2012
"Not worth the extra $"
Stayed here one evening after an OU game. The staff was great, however the room was not as good as I hoped. The beds (which were doubles not queens as my booking stated) seemed as if the had been folded in half previously. There was a huge crease in the middle that you constantly rolled into. The room was fairly clean (however there were some nasty stains on the mattress) but no where near as nice as other Holiday Inn Expresses I've stayed in. If I had it to do over again, I would have gone with a cheaper option that may have had a more comfortable bed.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
Chad
"Business trip"
I had stayed at this hotel before. It's a very nice hotel with very friendly staff. The girl at the front desk when we checked in was very helpful. We asked where a good place to go eat and she told us of the La Fiesta across the street. We ate there and it was great food and very good service. So I brought her back dessert. She told us of a casino that was big about 20 miles away. We drove to the place and won some money and enjoyed our time there as well. Overall the stay in Chickasha, OK was a very nice stay. I recommend you stay at this hotel.
Other trip Oct 6, 2012
1 night trip Jun 12, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express Chickasha

"Deeply offended"
03/01/15 Estgtalent
i just checked out of this hotel. Upon arriving the staff was friendly and welcoming. We were in for a wedding so we brought about 15 people with us the woman at the front was so nice that she remembered my daughter by first name. Upon check out a woman followed me to the front desk holding a plastic bag with tobacco shavings in it saying "you left this in your room" in an extremely rude tone of voice... "By the way I'm charging your card $200" she said.... I said "no ma'am you are not". I asked her what reason she had for this. She CLAIMED my room smelled like smoke. Lol. I assume she felt since she found a BAG with "paraphernalia" in it... She coul ACCUSE us of smoking and get an extra $200 out of us. By the end of the argument, they called the POLICE ON ME and accused me of bringing DRUGS to the hotel. The cops threatened to take me to jail.... And embarrassed me In front of the whole lobby. They were NOT discreet and did NOT treat me with respect. They treated me like I was a criminal. I was a good tenant and the miserable cleaning lady almost got me arrested. I do not like to be bullied which Is why I didn't just lay down and pay the $200 without a fight. We DID NOT smoke in the room and I was wrongfully accused because of a personal item that was left behind. She was talking loudly at the front desk saying "there were BLUNT WRAPS in the room" yet she couldn't provide any of that "evidence" when the cops arrived.... I am a professional business owner and mother. Not only do I not smoke cigarettes but I don't do drugs. I WILL NEVER give my money to a holiday inn again and I will be disputing the charge and filing a formal complaint with the corporate office. The woman's behavior was insulting and embarrassing had she come to me in a more professional manner I believe the outcome would have been much smoother. Do NOT stay at the hotel. ESPECIALLY if you have any "paraphernalia" that may incriminate you. This was utterly ridiculous.
"Lack of hospitality!"
02/10/15 Lacey B Virginia Beach, Virginia
I just checked out of this hotel. What an unreal experience. Check in when smooth. Offered an upgrade, that was nice. That was all that was nice about this stay. I was told to leave the room I was upgraded to after extending my reservation. I booked on points, they do not care about the guest. Unless you work in the oil industry. This should be called Halliburton Inn Express. That is who they cater to. We were continually disturbed and interrupted the second day of our stay by the front desk for one reason or another. Upon requesting a late check out, was asked if I was a PC member I am I am gold elite, but told only 1PM for Gold members... BS! There was a laminated letter from the GM that stated to bring anything to her attention and she would make it right. So we did, she offered us a free stay upon renovations, that will not be done until sometime next year. She admittedly stated that they dropped the ball but yet we have to suffer for their mistakes and try them in over a years time. This is unacceptable. Before we left, housekeeping disturbed us once again. We declined her unprofessional free room written on a business card offer and left it for her in an envelope. I requested for some or all of our points to be returned, but she said she would not refund those and to contact IHG... Just wanted to let all other guests who do not work in the oil field know of this less than mediocre hotel. Stay here only if you just want a bed and a shower and no hospitality
"Kicked out."
11/17/14 Cristine S Victoria, Texas
I made a reservation for a gentleman to stay at this hotel for one business week. Tuesday morning he was informed they didn't have room for him the rest of the week. I was never notified. Also, I let them know of my displeasure of the situation and they called to let me know I was unprofessional. I had to chuckle at the thought of me being unprofessional. I not once, raised my voice or cursed. I was firm in my decision, but in no way unprofessional. Funny how they turned their error to somehow mine. We love Holiday Inn's and frequent them very often, however this one will never receive our business again. Getting kicked out is never enjoyable.. esp when you're supposed to have 4 more days there. Talk about a rude awakening.
"Don't arrive a minute early"
10/08/14 Michael K
Don't arrive early. This is the second time I have arrived before the 3pm check in and they refuse to let you in a room. I find it difficult to believe that a four story hotel has no rooms clean 1.5 hours before a 3 pm checkin. Again, this is the second time this has happened to me and my team. FYI There is a new Hampton Inn just down the road.
"Hot hotel -- no really, it was hot"
09/16/14 BusTeach Arkansas
This is our second year staying here for a week in July for a national pageant -- during my reservation I stated that we needed a non smoking suite due to my child having severe allergies -- (can't have puffy eyes at a pageant) Was told they were all non smoking rooms -- when we arrived we opened the door to our room and were knocked over by the smell of old cigarette smoke - I immediately called the front desk and asked if we could switch - of course I was again told that all rooms were non smoking but since this USED to be a smoking hotel - this was an old smoking room -- again -- can't stay in it -- the hotel was booked and had no open rooms so the front desk called a man who wasn't in yet, told him of OUR situation, and he agreed to switch with us -- um thanks. First night, fine - next night - air conditioner went out - called front desk who said that bigger rooms were harder to cool - no really it was HOT -- she came up and agreed that something wasn't right but told me there was nothing they could do about it -- they brought us a box fan - next night problem still wasn't fixed and I became the "problem client' everyone already seemed to know me and what my problem was -- eventually, 3rd day, they took an air conditioner out of someone ELSE's room stating that he was at work and wouldn't notice. Basically - next year we will NOT stay here -- most of the front desk was rude and acted like I should just deal with the lack of air conditioning and was a nuisance to them for even asking -- I did call the GM and got a discount on my stay -- Hotel was clean - staff was rude - (there were a few good ones but the rude ones overshadow them) - they all acted like they were entitled to something - again I'm paying YOUR salary -- breakfast was good --
"Literally my Home away from Home"
09/02/14 1234lesh Wichita Falls, Texas, United States
When I say home away from home, that's really what I mean. I stay all week and and I go home only on the weekends. Which I think a lot of the people staying there do the same. I don't think so many people and I know I wouldn't stay anywhere if it wasn't a home like atmosphere. I can't tell you how absolute precious the entire staff is in every single way possible. They are just one of the reasons I choose to continue to stay there. The rooms are very very clean, the grounds are nice and neat, I can't give this place enough praise; but this hotel and every single person that works there, needs and deserves more praise. Like I said, it's not only my home away from home but they've become my family when I'm away from my own!!
"Lovely hotel and brilliant staff make it even better"
08/23/14 Fi-gold Somerset, England
I stayed here for five nights as my daughter is starting university at USAO. From the moment we checked in, nothing was too much trouble, we even had an upgrade - a mini apartment of lounge, bedroom bathroom and kitchenette. All the little touches such as the free coffee in the dining room day and night and especially the cookies on reception make this a really friendly hotel. Special thanks to Christina on reception and Lorraine in the dining room for going above and beyond and cheering me up when I left my daughter on campus and was on my own! Comfortable, clean, welcoming and a great location.
"Nice hotel, but price is to expensive"
08/05/14 lovesmygirls Shady Point
I am a rewards member and stay in Holiday Inns when possible, my usual price is around 89.99, but for this one night stay it was 134.00 plus tax. The hotel is nice and just like to others not sure why the price is so high on the property. If I had been more familiar with the area I would have found another hotel even if I had to drive 10-15 minutes more.
"very patient and helpful"
07/25/14 Michael B
I arrived at the last minute when every other hotel in the area was packed because of a local event. I stopped by 5 hotels, all with no vacancy. This hotel was full as well but Melo worked her computer magic and found a room for me. There were complications with the check-in, but they overcame that. I was working nights while I was there and they fixed up my room so the room was dark and made efforts that I would not be disturbed during the day. They recognized me as as if I had been there forever. I was there for 3 days. These ladies are the best. If I return to that area, this hotel will be my first choice.
"Friendly Staff"
07/21/14 Heidi S Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
We had a house fire and spent 10 months staying at the Chickasha Holiday Inn. The staff went above and beyond to help us feel safe and comfortable. They helped us celebrate birthdays and holidays. The cleaning staff were super friendly and did a great job. Our children had a great time with the fitness room, indoor pool and hottub. The beds were amazing! I wish I had the same mattress at home.