All hotels in Pembroke Pines, Florida, United States of America
14651 NW 20th St, Pembroke Pines, FL, 33028, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"A night well spent"
I liked the hotel, the convenience of the location and the included breakfast
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
"Hit and Miss"
Overall the hotel appeared well maintained. We booked through hotels.com and requested a crib in the room. When we arrived it was not in the room; however,the front desk associate quickly retrieved it for us. The room looked clean and the tub, toliet, and and shower curtain was clean. Those areas are very important to me. The rug in the room needed to be steam cleaned. It was dark colored but it was dirty. Everything else was fine. In the morning breakfast was not well stocked. Many things were being rationed. It was 10:03 am and my husband needed creamer. The female gm was in the breakfast area. He asked her for creamer and she said no breakfast is over at 10am! Talk about poor customer service. I work for a very nice hotel in Key West and would never dream of saying anything like that to a customer!!! I go above and beyond for my customers and I don't hold management position. The other front desk associates were male and were very pleasant! I have no complaints about them. Word I stay again? If it was a short trip and if I found a good deal for the room.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Christina
"Good hotel"
Good hotel For the price and area. Clean. Good area.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
"Pleasant stay"
Overall our stay was very pleasant. The rooms were spacious and clean. The staff was pleasant even though we ran into a snag when they could not locate our reservation. That was quickly resolved once we contact a Hotel.com representative.
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
Marisol
The Holiday Inn express was excellent. I would definitely stay at your hotel again.
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
Dale Matthews
"Graduation"
We stayed for two nights with our son before a trip to Universal Studios and returned for another stay of four nights for his graduation. Very happy with the hotel; friendly staff, accommodating front desk (they ensured we were close to our daughter who came for few days under a separate booking and gave us an extended check out time when a flight was cancelled. Decent internet connection, both wired and wireless in all the rooms we used, and a good variety of breakfast items. I was impressed with all the staff but Emily stood out - she manned the breakfast station with a friendly smile and was very attentive in ensuring that food items were replenished regularly and tables cleaned quickly for the next guests and it was busy each time we had breakfast.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Keetman
"Much needed vacation spot"
This hotel is great if you want a nice little vacation away from all problems
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Party girl
I love it!!
3 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"nice place"
Nice stay, great staff, big clean rooms. Great breakfast. Only glitch, my car being stolen from their parking lot. And the recordings being erased within 24hrs. But very comfortable beds.
1 night trip May 26, 2014
keith
"Hotel was clean had a very nice experience."
Clean hotel friendly staff..breakfast should be available a little longer, at least till 11:30pm. Overall a good experience.I'll be back......:)"
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Got impressed"
I got the roomega for my daughter and friends get ready for prom. When we got to the room, we got really impressed of how big, clean and well maintained it is. Front desk employees are amazing and breakfast really good. I will recommend it at any time!
1 night trip May 31, 2014
OK
1 night trip May 28, 2014
"not friendly"
i reserve a 2 bed room when i arrive they only have a king size and that is all they have
1 night trip May 17, 2014
lisanest
Everything was very good . Something to improve the breakfast . Maybe more variety of fruit.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
Jose gamboa
"good value"
Hotel location is good right off i75 in a quiet area. I was able to check in at 11am and was upgraded to a suite after telling the front desk manager its was my Bday weekend. Again you have to ask, its not automatic. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast buffet was outstanding.
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
Max
Very convenient location close to restaurants, movie theaters and shopping. Comfortable room and very good breakfast. I'll pick the same hotel on all my future trips to the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Iliana
"No water pressure"
Our only complaint was that there wasn't any water in the morning. Only a trickle of water dripped from both the bathroom sink and shower head in the morning. We called the front desk and they didn't seem too surprised. They said they would reset a pump which should produce better water pressure in about 10 minutes. I had an appointment and couldn't wait much more than 10 minutes to bathe before needing to leave. Eventually, there was enough water but it was still much less than normal water pressure. There was a note in the room that they would gladly refund a portion of the bill for any aspect of our stay that did not fully meet expectations. However, they said they could not at the front desk because we paid through hotels.com and the room was already paid. Otherwise, the facility and breakfast were perfectly acceptable. I'm not sure we'll take another chance at this hotel.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"rt"
Very convenient
1 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2014
"No sofa with a pull out bed"
One of the main reasons we selected this hotel was due to their site stating that the sofa had a pull-out bed. When we arrived we found this not to be the case. When asking the front desk we were told that it was due to it being a fire hazard. It was totally unacceptable. Our 18 year old almost six foot son had to sleep on the very small and uncomfortable sofa.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"Business Trip"
the Staff was nice and friendly. The bed was really comfortable!
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Lela
"Nice hotel. Breakfast lady is borderline RUDE!"
We had a good time an the hotel fit perfectly our needs as a family. We stayed because of an event at Nova Southeastern. My only complain and it is a bit one is about the lady that takes care of the breakfast. Extremely impolite and unhelpful. Everything we asked, even minimum things, she made faces and demonstrated she didn't like the request (e.g. a lid for the coffee). One of the mornings we asked for the jug of water to be filled and she told me I could go drink the water in the water fountain! I will not return to the hotel just because of her. Had not idea what was her problem!
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Ronaldo
"Close to ports"
Ideal location to stay without paying through the nose for either Port Everglades or Port of Miami
1 night trip Apr 1, 2014
"only one thing!"
The hotel was nice and clean! There was only one thing we would like to ask the hotel; the temperature of the hot tab!!! We went to the pool area at the evening and the temperature of the hot tab was not high enough. We felt cold when we left from the pool!
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2014
"clean and quiet"
Staff was very nice and helpful. Room and bathroom was clean, but no soap dish near the bathroom sink, strange. The air conditioner was a bit loud but the rooms were well built because I never heard other TV's, no other peoples voices, no elevator dings, no ice machine chatter.......Got the sleep I needed. Thanks !
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
KF
"In nice suburb of Miami, safe area right off inter"
very clean, friendly with good free breakfast. Automatic pancake maker made great pancakes at the push of a button!
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Business"
The woman at the counter when I checked in was terrific......very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Business traveler
"Splendid Location For All Needs"
Outstanding facility; all staff (Lennard, Raymar; General Mgr.) were outstanding! We were centrally located to everything we needed (shopping, restaurants, meeting facilities, etc.) Our rooms were extremely comfortable & clean!!!!
3 night business trip Mar 12, 2014
Tommy Brown
"Very nice hotel!"
The room was great! And the staff and complimentary breakfast were excellent. My only complaint is with expedia. When booking on expedias website, I put in for 2 adults and 4 children..expedia came back with this room listed as 2 queen size beds and a pull out couch..perfect! However, the couch did not pull out and when I went back to check my booking, expedia had booked it for 2 adults only. This was rather disappointing considering I only booked this hotel because it would accommodate my family. Had I known, we would have stayed closer to the cruise ports or beaches instead if being so far out. All in all..The hotel was great and definitely worth the price.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
bridget
"Vacation travel"
Very nice hotel. Friendly desk service, very clean room. Good continental breakfast.
2 night trip Mar 2, 2014
Frank and Joan
"One night stay"
We would have liked a late check out but they were over booked. How do you over book a hotel ?
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"Hotel"
Awesome stay, highly recommend! Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
"Nice hotel in convenient location"
My stay was excellent for the price. I would return and recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
Nurse
This hotel is one of the best I have stayed in. The room is big enough and clean. Nice breakfast, including a pancake machine. The only thing lacking is a room safe. But it has refr. and microwave.
3 night family trip Feb 12, 2014
Javier
"Another Great Holiday Inn Hotel"
Had a warm welcome at front desk. Our room was up to the Holiday Inn standard we are accustomed to and the breakfast provided was delicious. We will definitely return.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
"Easy access between Weston and Miramar"
Location was very convenient for my stay, as I had meetings in both Weston and Miramar, and this the Holiday Inn Express - Pembroke Pines was right in between, and far less expensive than staying 10 minutes away in Miramar.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan Street
Dear SG, Thank you for your comment, we are happy that you loved our location. We looking forward to your stay in the area in the near future.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2014
SG
My guest love everything mainly your mattress . We be coming back again soon .
1 night romance trip Jan 26, 2014
"loved it!"
second stay in a Holiday Inn very impressed :) CLEAN yes.. and staff was so friendly, breakfast was good also. I will definitely plan on staying Holiday Inn next year... So many skaters stayed and I believe it was enjoyable for all of them, PAM AM games next year this is where I plan to stay- (:
4 night trip Jan 22, 2014
"Fine place to stay"
The staff was pleasant and professional and the room was comfortable. A little grossed out by a 2 foot long hair draped over the toilet seat, but otherwise the room was clean.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan Street
Thank you for your awesome review. We do appreciate you staying with us. Our aim is for you to have a wonderful stay. If ever you are in our area again please feel free to give us another try. Sincerely, Cassandra and Staff
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"A week stay…."
proofed consistency in the service, the staff was always attentive. Breakfast was averaged and clean, didn't try none of the amenities. For having a place to shower and sleep was a good hotel.
6 night business trip Jan 12, 2014
"Mixed Bag"
The a/c emitted a high-pitched whine the entire time, making sleep a unique challenge. This coupled by the sudden urge of housekeeping to knock on the door early in the evening made the experience less that satisfactory. The location is good and the room was clean.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan Street
Thank you for your review. We do appreciate you staying with us. Our goal is for you to have a wonderful stay and regret that we fell short in proving that. If ever you are in the area again please feel free to give us another chance. Sincerely, Cassandra and Staff
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
"Excellent hotel, good value."
Needed a hotel for a few days in the fort lauderdale area prior to a cruise vacation. Chose this hotel based on reviews and was very pleased. Room was clean and spacious. Bathtub was deep enough to actually take a bath. Not real close to the beach, but that was not what we were looking for anyway. Convenient to major roads for exploring the area. I'd stay there again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan Street
Dear Cynthia, Thank you for your awesome review. We do appreciate you staying with us. Our aim is for you to have an awesome stay and we are glad that you enjoyed. If ever you are in our area again please feel free to come stay with us. Sincerely, Cassandra and Staff
Other trip Jan 19, 2014
Cynthia
This is the 2nd time I've stayed here - the staff is lovely and the hotel is kept up well. The gym is tiny, but the room is great.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan Street
Thank you for your awesome comment and thank you for choosing to stay with us again. Our aim is for you to have a wonderful stay. If ever you are in our area again please feel free to come stay with us. Sincerely, Cassandra and Staff
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2014
The staff was friendly and rooms were of the quality expected from Holiday Inn Express. It was an A+++ experience.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan Street
Dear Larry, Thank you for your awesome comment. We really do appreciate you staying with us. Our aim is for you to have a wonderful stay. If ever you are in our area again please feel free to come stay with us. Sincerely, Cassandra and Staff
2 night trip Jan 2, 2014
"holiday trip"
excellent
Response by Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan Street
Dear Marvin, Thank you for your great review. We do appreciate you staying with us. Our aim is for you to have a great stay. If ever you are in our area again please feel free to come stay with us. Sincerly, Cassandra and Staff
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2013
Beautiful at Christmas, clean, friendly, safe, FREE breakfast with lots of choices. Freshly made pancakes as well as yogurt, breads, juices, meat, egg, etc. Excellent choice. We stayed 3 nights. Close to Ft. Lauderdale, Miami and SunLife Stadium
Response by Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan Street
Dear Patti, Thank you for your great review. We do appreciate you staying with us. Our aim is for you to have a wonderful stay. If ever you are in our area again please feel free to come stay with us. Sincerely, Cassandra and Staff
Other trip Dec 19, 2013
Patti
"Good hotel"
This was our second stay in a holiday inn express. they both are very look alike and the breakfast was exactly the same. The hotel is good and good value. The location is a bit boring between a lot of cars and traffic. The beach is 30 min drive. The rooms are specious and well maintained. We had a bit a funny smell in the room, which was a bit annoying.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan Street
Dear Rino, Thank you for your great review. We do appreciate you staying with us. Our goal is for you to have a great stay. If ever you are in our area again please feel to come stay us. Sincerely, Cassandra and Staff
2 night trip Dec 7, 2013
Rino
"Facilities were much better than expected."
Everything about this Hotel and this Hotel Sweet was better than I normally get in other comparably price Hotels. From the TV to the shower to the towels, to the microwave, to the lighting, it was all first class.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan Street
Dear Roger H, Thank you for your awesome review. We do appreciate you staying with us and our goal is for you to have a great stay. If ever you are in our area again please feel free to come stay with us. Sincerly, Cassandra and Staff
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
Roger
"Close to I-75"
The hotel was clean, staff was friendly, room was big. I forgot my toothbrush and they brought up one for me with toothpaste, free of charge. The free breakfast was good enough. Parking was free, wifi was fast. I definitely would stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan Street
Dear R.Seepersad, Thank you for your awesome review. We do appreciate you staying with us. Our aim is for you to have a great stay. If ever your travel plans brings you back to this area please feel free to come stay with us. Sincerly, Cassandra and Staff
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
R.Seepersad
"Great place to stay!"
Not convenient to Miami airport. Cracker Barrel in walking distance. Great room and great staff.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan Street
Dear The Tates, Thank you for taking to time to give a great review of our hotel. We really do appreciate you staying with us. If ever your travels brings you back to this area please feel free to come stay with us. Sincerly, Cassandra and Staff
1 night trip Oct 20, 2013
The Tates
The hotel was very well taken care of and the halls and rooms were very clean. The front desk personnel was very casual when i arrived early at 2AM. Location worked well as we spent much time at Memorial West hospital. The outdoor pool should be heated in the fall.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan Street
Thank for your great review of our hotel. We really do appreciate you staying with us. Our aim is for you to have an awesome stay. If ever your travels brings you back to our area please feel free to come stay with us.
3 night trip Nov 13, 2013