All hotels in Grovetown, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here441 Park West, Grovetown, GA, 30813, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Great Hotel - Bad A/C"
We checked around 7:00pm and the first thing I noticed was the room was not very cool. I adjusted the thermostat and left for dinner. We arrived back to the room at 10:00pm and the room had not cooled down. The staff at the front desk was great and gave us another room. The A/C did not cool the room down to what I had set it to but is was adequate. The hotel was clean and all staff was very friendly.
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Just okay......"
Took one hour to check in as front desk could not process a prepaid reservation properly. I called the service twice and they spoke to the service twice to no avail. Finally, on the third time, we got me to my room...ONE HOUR after I started being checked in. Ridiculous! Shower curtain rod was coming out of wall so it hung down in middle quite a bit. Air conditioner kept shutting off about 5-10 degrees warmer than the thermostat was set. The lamp between the bed and window had no finial and the shade was cracked to pieces on the inside. The alarm clock time was off by 10 hours.
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
J Richard
"excellent"
We enjoyed our stay and will stay there again. Enjoyed the room size and all the employees were very friendly. The. Breakfast was good and we were close to everything...
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Agusta comfort"
Really enjoyed my stay. The hotel personnel were helpful and friendly. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable and I felt at home. It was easy to relax after a long day of travel.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Keafur
"Everything was great."
The staff was friendly. The room was nice. We enjoyed the indoor pool. Great breakfast. Would definitely stay again.
3 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
"No surprises"
The hotel was exactly what you expect in a Holiday Inn. The area is a bit industrial but was perfect to see our friends in Grovetown. Only complaint is the pool has so many chemicals in it your eyes burn without getting in. Staff was great. Room clean.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Amber
The hotel was upscale with a restaurant and room service which I had not enjoyed in a Holiday Inn since the 70's so this was a nice change. Having a full breakfast buffet really made the stay enjoyable also. The facilities and staff were clean and nice. I would stay here again when i return to Augusta.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Ew."
The hotel smelt like mold and floral spray that was used to cover it up. It was overwhelming upon exiting the elevator to our room. The carpet is stained (discolored) beyond belief, possibly due to the HIGH amount of chlorine in the pool. Upon checkin, the lady helping us was complaining to another employee about another employee. So tasteless. But it was fine for a < 24hr stay. Given the other options in the area, this is the best and that doesn't say much.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
"Nice Valentine's Day"
Wonderful stay, relaxing, helpful staff. Only downside was location, it's in a "Hotel/Motel Park" for lack of better words. View was of the run down competitor across the way.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"A decent place to stay"
The cleaning chemicals used were a little over bearing, however not to the point you couldn't breath.
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
"relaxing"
Great staff makes it a great hotel
2 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
"Hotels.com"
Rooms very CLEAN and COMFORTABLE!! Hotels.com made it easy check in. Hot Breakfast included and was Awesome!Will stay here again.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Karry
"Friendly service and clean facilities"
We enjoyed the stay. The location was convenient and the room was clean. Staff were friendly and helpful. The only complain was that the wireless internet was not accessible to one out of our 3 laptops, and the streaming was a bit slow. Maybe because the new laptop was running window 8 and we were spoilt by the high-speed FIOS at home?
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Denise
"Business Trip"
Stayed for 2 nights. Busy area, but quiet hotel. Breakfast not included, not many restaurants in area.
2 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Debbie
"Nice &Clean Hotel"
I stayed here during the Thanksgiving Holiday. The hotel was very clean and spacious. Even though a full breakfast wasn't served, a continental breakfast (which was still nice) was served. The guy that checked me in was very nice and had everything ready for me upon my arrival. The bed was very comfy. Overall, a great hotel. I will stay again if I'm in the area again.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Monique
We booked our stay for a last minute trip. We found the hotel to be very nice and clean. The hot breakfast buffet was a surprise, a very welcomed surprise. The food was very good. Will definitely stay here again when we visit Augusta.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Our hotel stay was quite nice. The beds are comfortable. The rooms are spacious and clean.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
satisfied
"Very pleasant hotel."
We enjoyed our stay and were treated well by everyone we met. The food was good, too.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Excellence"
Excellent
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
Queen
"comfortable and great stay"
Was a comfortable hotel and good services plus staff. Rooms were clean.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Good for overnight stay"
For an overnight getaway, this was a good pick. I was greeted by a nice greeter that made sure I knew of the activities and upon my departure I was asked if I enjoyed my stay and informed about the breakfast. The rooms are a nice size, however, I wish the shower had a door. Location of the hotel is not the best, but if you are looking for a place where no one will find you, that's a good place to stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2014
"Do it Again"
This Hotel exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend it to anyone seeking a comfortable, clean and compact experience with restaurant/bar/pool and all amenities right on site. Excellent service as well.
Response by Holiday Inn Augusta West I-20
Tom, Thank you for the 5 stars on your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and experienced our outstanding service.
2 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
I love staying here when I need to be at Fort Gordon. Very comfortable and clean. This is my first choice for lodging when I'm in the area.
Response by Holiday Inn Augusta West I-20
Elle, Thank you for your review. We are grateful to be your first choice when selecting a hotel near Fort Gordon. We look forward to your next stay.
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
Elle
The hotel was very clean and all the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. My son got sick in the room and the housekeeper for our room made sure we had all clean linens and bed sheets after. Breakfast had good selections and restaurant in the hotel is very convenient.
Response by Holiday Inn Augusta West I-20
I am glad we were able to help you and your son while he was sick. Thank you for the great review and I hope you will have a more pleasant stay next time.
2 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
"Good night sleep"
This was a short stop, was satisfied with the service and room. Breakfast was convenient however it was not up to par, cold meats, and eggs, with old bread. Fresh fruits were excellent, the coffee was OK.
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
Business Traveller
"Room was good"
The room itself was good overall, and the complimentary breakfast was delicious. The hallway carpets were pretty gross though - lots of stains/bleach faded spots, and there was a very strong BO mixed with pencil shavings woodsy smell that plagues the elevator and non-lobby floor hallways. Thankfully the room itself didn't stink, and seemed pretty clean.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Beware the pool being "out of order""
The whole reason I booked a room at this hotel over others was because after a 7 hour drive I thought it would be nice to swim in the indoor pool and soak in the jacuzzi. Upon checking in the front desk employee informed us the pool & jacuzzi were closed but we could use the pool down the street..... Maybe I should have stayed down the street. Also on our floor the vending machines and ice machines were out of service. The room was incredibly loud due to some units on the roof. Also after finishing our room service tray at 5:00 pm, I placed it outside and informed room service and the tray was still sitting in the hall the next day when we checked out.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2014
Angeljohnson1971
"ok.........."
We were disappointed upon check in to find out that the pool and hot tub were out of service.We were given the option to use the pool next door which was tiny and very over crowded! Plus we had to pack up in the car to get there. We are here on a family vacation so needless to say the kids were a bit disappointed.The front desk claimed they sent us an email regarding the pool,but we did not get one. We were not offered anything off of our room or anything like that...... we booked a king suite room which is very nice and super roomy!! Loved the room itself but was just saddened about the pool.
2 night family trip May 31, 2014
"Nice and Clean"
This was a beautiful hotel. It was clean and the staff is friendly. The free breakfast was good and the staff serving me was very friendly and professional. The Hotel is in an excellent location. It is far enough from the street and is close to good restaurants, Fort Gordon Military Base, gas stations, and the Augusta Mall. The bathrooms and room was very clean and stocked with clean towels, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soap. The Hotel will even give a complimentary kit (razors etc...) if you forgot yours. I will definitely stay here again the next time I am in Georgia.
3 night trip May 16, 2014
Sonya
"Great hotel, but lousy housekeeping staff"
Asked for early check-in, got there, room not ready and housekeepers would not respond to front desk staff. No towels, no bath mat
Other trip May 18, 2014
rx4eeyore
"I was Very Impressed"
It was amazing! We first got there, and we had a smoking room. One clerk didn't want to help me, but Dawn fixed it ASAP! I really enjoyed my Mother's day weekend.
1 night family trip May 9, 2014
Brandi Jackson
"Quite adequate"
The hotel is very attractive from the street, although lacking a sign at the entrance. There is ample free parking. The lobby is spacious. We waited 15 minutes for check-in--the lone desk clerk clearly needed help to accommodate the long line. We found the beds to be wonderful--lovely crisp sheets and firm mattresses. The room was spotlessly clean, and amazingly quiet. The HVAC was a bit obnoxious, like sleeping in a stiff breeze--certainly more than adequate for a room that size. I enjoyed a glass of wine in the comfortable bar, served by a wonderful female bartender. Our complimentary breakfast was adequate, but the quality was nothing special, with the typical selection of eggs, breads, fruit, biscuits, yogurt, etc. The coffee was good, but the small cups combined with the lackluster staff meant precious little coffee and long waits between cups. There is coffee available in the lobby, but there is at least a 10-minute wait if it runs out. There is a speedy checkout system. Our bill was in error, but that was quickly corrected by the front desk and we were on our way.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Better than the most recent reviews"
Spent a night there before heading to Augusta National. Good location. Not too far away from anything. Room was comfy but a little bit of an odd layout with the jacuzzi tub separate from the rest of the bathroom but as we were only there for one night that was ok. Problems with breakfast. Evidently short staffed and we had to ask for utensils and juice, but the bar manager? was very apologetic. It was the opening day of the Masters and they were swamped, so although slightly annoying, I could understand. The carpets are a little worn, but nothing seemed dirty or smelly. Staff was very friendly. We do a lot of short stays at Holiday Inn properties traveling with our kids sports and I thought this one was above most.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Very clean close to the interstate"
For the most part it was excellent. Very clean room and very comfortable beds. The only negative was the breakfast buffet. Nothing more than your standard continental breakfast other than waitresses brought your drinks and was never offered refills.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Suzanne
"Bad Visit"
The machinery on the roof was so loud I could not sleep. The desk clerk offered to have maintenance turn the equipment off but not move my room. The desc chair would not adjust or roll as the center pole dug into the carpet. The room door would not close without effort and the sink drained very slow. As I left and turned my key into the front desk I was not even asked how my stay was.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
I was very pleased with the service I received and the friendliness of the staff.
3 night trip Feb 17, 2014
Ellen
"need our money back"
Booked the room online and it was Charged to my bank account ,however the hotel Made us pay again and we're still trying to get our money back. when we got there 430 in the afternoon the cleaning staff was still working on the rooms so there were vacuum cleaners in the halls and then linen trollies all over the place and it was not a easy feeling going into the hotel ,but the room was clean.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2014
maria
"Very clean Hotel"
Me and my family really enjoyed our stay here at this wonderful hotel.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Tye
This hotel was one of the best we have stayed in, very very pleasant staff, rooms were cleaned, just an overall pleasant stay; will definitely stay there again
2 night trip Dec 18, 2013
Royal L. Harris
The bathroom in the room seems like its needs some work (wallpaper, molding, etc.) but overall was a very nice place.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
"Not satisfied"
The hotel seemed to me to be in need of considerable maintenance. although the room HVAC unit worked, it had broken parts. The door to my room didn't work properly, and the furniture was marred and scratched. And it was very noisy - I could clearly hear the guests on both sides, and everyone in the hallway. I have stayed in 7 different Holiday Inns in the last two weeks, and this one is by far the worst.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"At least the I nside is good"
Everything was in good order during my stay. The room was clean and the hotel was well-maintained (except for the hallway carpeting which has a lot of stains on it of which many appeared to be from cleaning products the housekeepers use as they are bleached out areas). The restaurant/bar people were nice and talkative. The front desk people were helpful. The surrounding area has a lot of rundown or second-tier hotels. This hotel is not one of them. It is just unfortunately surrounded by many which are. I would stay there again.
4 night business trip Sep 30, 2013
PreludeJRM
"Fair"
Room beat up, clean, but worn out. Chipped tile, tub, old screw holes, discolored carpet. A bit musty.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
Our shower was broken
3 night trip Sep 26, 2013
It was great except for a stopped up commode that was reported at 7:00 am and still not resolved when we checked out. Very poor public relations and inconvenient to the occupants of the room. We had to go downstairs and the commode in the handicapped was stopped up also. I reported that also but nothing was done.
1 night family trip Sep 22, 2013
"Great hotel!"
The facilities are wonderful and the staff is always polite. These are the main reasons I choose this hotel whenever I come to Augusta.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Margaret
"Better than expected"
A clean hotel with friendly staff, nice restaurant with free break-fast (Coupons), very good over-all
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
AtlTennis
Everything was convenient.
3 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Gloria
"Mints"
In our way to myrtle beach we spend 1 night here, the staff was great we even receive a welcome bag witch included mints that my daughter loved
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2013
Cass
"Pleasant Stay"
The hotel was conveniently located. Staff was very friendly. The room was very clean. The bed was hard.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013