All hotels in Grovetown, Georgia, United States of America
441 Park WestGrovetownGA30813United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

Clean
    Great room
    Bad internet service
One night stay at Augusta for visiting Augusta University. The overall condition of the hotel is great. Swimming pool is nice and the breakfast is good! Will come back for our next visit.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2016
TIN-TSUN
"Surprisingly good!"
We stayed here for a wedding in Appling. We were pleasantly surprised with the service, the cleanliness, the overall hotel, as well as the food quality and even service of the breakfast. What a nice surprise! Would highly recommend.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2016
Jamee
"Augusta overnight"
I felt very comfortable and secure so I got a good night's rest.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2016
"Quick overnight stay"
Great beds. Good breakfast. Free popcorn. Bar inside hotel!
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2016
"Good experience overall."
I booked the room using the Hotels.com app, and the front desk clerk already had everything ready when I arrived a short time later. I don't really have a major complaint about the room, but the TV remote looked dirty. I did find it odd that the towel rack was inside of the shower in my room. I was surprised to find a waitress on staff during breakfast. She was very attentive and pleasant to speak with.
Response by Holiday Inn Augusta West I-20
Dear John, Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Augusta West. We are so glad that you were able to enjoy your stay with us, and especially our friendly staff. We hope that you will stay with us again very soon.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
"Perfect"
Clean rooms and friendly staff
Response by Holiday Inn Augusta West I-20
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Holiday Inn Augusta West. We are so glad that you were able to enjoy your stay with us, and especially our staff. We hope that you will join us again soon.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
"A great Stay"
Spent the Day with my Nephew who is stationed at Ft Gordon. It is centrally located and very nice. The pool and the Breakfast was just Great.
Response by Holiday Inn Augusta West I-20
Dear Charles, Thank you so much for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Augusta West. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, while visiting your nephew. We hope that you will visit again very soon.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
charles
I stay at this hotel quite a bit. This time the shower curtains and towels were quite worn and should have been replaced. The bed was hard and uncomfortable.
Response by Holiday Inn Augusta West I-20
Dear Rhonda, Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Augusta West, for this stay and your many past stays. We do apologize that some of the issues were not up to our standards. We hope this does not differ you from staying with us in the future, and we also hope that in the future you will allow us chance to fix any issues very quickly and accordingly.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Rhonda
"Loved it"
Loved pool and breakfast
Response by Holiday Inn Augusta West I-20
Dear Katie, Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Holiday Inn Augusta West! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and were able to enjoy some of the amenities that we have to offer. We hope that you stay with us again very soon.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Katie
"An accomadating place."
it was an accomadating 2 night stay.My only complaint was the sound of room doors when they closed. Quite noisy which disturbed sleep.
Response by Holiday Inn Augusta West I-20
Dear Marc, Thank you for staying with us here at the Holiday Inn Augusta West. We strive for great customer service, and are so glad that we could provide that for you. We do apologize that your sleep was disrupted by the sound of the doors, and are looking into the problem. We hope that you will decide to stay with us again soon.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Marc
Beside a few roches it was a great stay
3 night trip Oct 21, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
Nice hotel clean and friendly. The free breakfast buffet is very nice bonus
Response by Holiday Inn Augusta West I-20
Dear Jeffery, Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Augusta West. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our complimentary breakfast buffet. We look forward to the next time you will be staying with us.
2 night family trip Oct 13, 2015
Jeffery
"Nice, comfy and friendly!"
The staff, all of them, were very helpful, friendly and attentive to our needs.
Response by Holiday Inn Augusta West I-20
Dear Jonathan, We want to thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Augusta West. We are so glad that our staff could provide you with an excellent experience. We hope that you continue to stay with us, and we hope to see you soon.
3 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
Jonathan
"Convenient Location"
Stayed at hotel because I was running a Spartan Race. It was conveniently located off I-20 and free breakfast was very good. Rooms were comfortable and service was excellent.
Response by Holiday Inn Augusta West I-20
Dear Mark, Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Augusta West. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope that you will be stay with us again very soon.
2 night trip Oct 9, 2015
"Good, but could be better"
The hotel was pretty good, with a nice pool and fitness room. The staff is friendly and always willing to help. However, we got there on a day when there was a large group and the staff couldn't keep it up with breakfast. By the time we got there (9am - breakfast is until 10:30am), there was nothing left on the buffet, no glasses, no silverware, nothing. The restaurant tried to manage the situation, but it was horrible. Clearly a management problem, since they didn't prepare for the large group. It would have been 'ok' if they had given us some sort of compensation.
Response by Holiday Inn Augusta West I-20
Dear Geo, We want to thank you for taking the time out to write a review on our property. We strive for excellent service, and are very sorry that we could not meet those expectations for your group. We do hope that you decide to stay with us again.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Geo
"Good option for a night near the road."
We needed one night stay near Augusta and this was a great choice. Hotel is clean and updated, beds are comfortable, shower is excellent. My kids really enjoyed the indoor pool. We had some issues with the breakfast because a large group went before us so when we arrived there was nothing left, tables were super dirty and the waitress were trying to figure out what to do. It wasn't their fault, the group could have been more organized but about 15 min later there were new items on the breakfast bar, tables were being cleaned and we were able to eat.
Response by Holiday Inn Augusta West I-20
Dear Marilla, We are so glad that you and your family chose to stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Augusta West. It is great that you were able to enjoy some of our amenities here at the hotel. We do apologize that you did have to wait on your breakfast, and thank you for being so understanding. We hope that you and your loved ones will decide to stay with us again real soon.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Marilia
Very nice , clean quiet convenient
Response by Holiday Inn Augusta West I-20
Dear Gary, Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Augusta West. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay, and we hope that you will stay with us again soon.
1 night romance trip Sep 15, 2015
"On our vacation to another location"
Stopped for the night, last Thursday. I assumed that with all of the branded motel chain locations that have popped up over the last several years I would begin to see some of the relative neglect I experienced at the Holiday Inn. The building generally looks new and modern but there were some really disappointing aspects that I had to make note of; 1. The carpeting on our floor was absolutely in unacceptable condition. It was worn and stained. Carpeting has a certain life span and a property needs to keep the renewal of carpet and certain fixtures in their capital budgets, no matter what, or you will have obvious damage to your brand. 2. The smell on our floor (we were several floors up and not too close to the kitchen) was like I walked in to a fried food restaurant. It did not seem as if the food had just been carried up as I noticed it at night and again the next morning, both coming to and walking from the elevator. AS a final note though - the wait staff in the restaurant was kind and very helpful, as was the lady at the front desk. [I put that I would recommend this hotel, under the assumption that their upkeep schedule was just not adhered to and that the smell in our hallway was due to some non-recurrent event]
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
Jeffrey
"A weekend to relax."
My stay was quite pleasant and I enjoyed the area along with the convience of shopping and eating.
Response by Holiday Inn Augusta West I-20
Dear Richard, Thank you for staying here with us at the Holiday Inn Augusta West. We appreciate you taking the time out to review our property. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope that you will return.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"1 Day stay"
The staff was friendly and helpful. The building was updated, nice, and clean. Our accommodations were what eas advertised. Would recommend.
Response by Holiday Inn Augusta West I-20
Dear Shawnte, Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Augusta West. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We would love to have you visit us again soon.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Shawnte
"Weekend trip"
Great hotel! Breakfast was ok.. Will return though!
Response by Holiday Inn Augusta West I-20
Dear Pam, We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We would love for you to stay with us again soon.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Pam
"Convenient"
Convenient location & great staff
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Carolyn
"Good overnight stop."
Easy friendly check in. Good bed for problem backs and having driven for 6 hours. Good free buffet breakfast but too long to get cutlery and coffee from server. Our toilet in room 214 dripped all night and the toilet door had major squeak that could wake partner in the middle of the night if one got up to use the toilet.
Response by Holiday Inn Augusta West I-20
Dear Linda, Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Augusta West. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have addressed the maintenance issues, and have gotten them taken care of. We hope that you will stay with us again soon.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
linda
"I would stay there again!"
This hotel was clean, had friendly staff, and located right next to I-20! My husband and I were attending a wedding at Fort Gordon and it was about a 5-7 min drive to the base. I would totally recommend this hotel to someone else!
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Ashlee
"Wonderful!!!"
Wonderful!!!
Response by Holiday Inn Augusta West I-20
Thank you so much for taking the time out to review our hotel. We hope that you will stay with us again soon.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Evelyn
"Great Hotel - Bad A/C"
We checked around 7:00pm and the first thing I noticed was the room was not very cool. I adjusted the thermostat and left for dinner. We arrived back to the room at 10:00pm and the room had not cooled down. The staff at the front desk was great and gave us another room. The A/C did not cool the room down to what I had set it to but is was adequate. The hotel was clean and all staff was very friendly.
Response by Holiday Inn Augusta West I-20
Dear Robert, Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Augusta West. We do apologize that the air conditioning was not to your satisfaction. We have addressed the problem with our maintenance staff, and has been taken care of. We hope that you will stay with us again soon.
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Just okay......"
Took one hour to check in as front desk could not process a prepaid reservation properly. I called the service twice and they spoke to the service twice to no avail. Finally, on the third time, we got me to my room...ONE HOUR after I started being checked in. Ridiculous! Shower curtain rod was coming out of wall so it hung down in middle quite a bit. Air conditioner kept shutting off about 5-10 degrees warmer than the thermostat was set. The lamp between the bed and window had no finial and the shade was cracked to pieces on the inside. The alarm clock time was off by 10 hours.
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
J Richard
"Quick stop over, pleasant surprise"
Great service, clean, modern, very comfortable bed and good food
Other trip May 10, 2015
P&S
"excellent"
We enjoyed our stay and will stay there again. Enjoyed the room size and all the employees were very friendly. The. Breakfast was good and we were close to everything...
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Agusta comfort"
Really enjoyed my stay. The hotel personnel were helpful and friendly. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable and I felt at home. It was easy to relax after a long day of travel.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Keafur
"Everything was great."
The staff was friendly. The room was nice. We enjoyed the indoor pool. Great breakfast. Would definitely stay again.
3 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
"No surprises"
The hotel was exactly what you expect in a Holiday Inn. The area is a bit industrial but was perfect to see our friends in Grovetown. Only complaint is the pool has so many chemicals in it your eyes burn without getting in. Staff was great. Room clean.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Amber
"Disappointed, Overpriced"
I was disappointed with this hotel and Expedia ratting of it. I had to call housekeeping to change the sheets because stains were in the ones on the bed. The room did not have a bathtub and kind of small for a king size bed The room was overpriced for what we received. I relied on Expedia ratings to book this room and was ver diaappointed.
Response by Holiday Inn Augusta West I-20
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with the Holiday Inn Augusta West. We are ado glad that you have taken the time out to review our property. We strive to provide great customer service, however we do apologize that you were not 100% satisfied with your stay. We hope that you will visit us again.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Great Customer Service"
This was the best hotel for a short weekend family trip I have experienced in a very long time. The entire staff was extra nice and nothing was to small or to large to ask for during our stay. My grandsons were so excited to go the the indoor pool and the breakfast buffet was the best. I would recommend anyone to stay at the Holiday Inn West-I20 Augusta, Ga.
Response by Holiday Inn Augusta West I-20
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. W hope that you will visit us again soon.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
MFamily
"Not A Pleasant Stay!!"
Overall the hotel itself is an ok place to stay at but because my hotel room was near a group of associated people within several nearby rooms I had to contend with loud hallway interaction, slamming of doors, and loud, boisterous activity until the wee hours of the morning. I did report the disturbance to the front desk but I'm unable to say if any action was taken because the activity didn't immediately stop. So unfortunately I had a very unfavorable experience at this hotel.
Response by Holiday Inn Augusta West I-20
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Augusta West. We appreciate you taking the time out to give us your feedback. We do apologize for your unfavorable experience at our hotel, and hope that you will choose to stay with us again.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Lois
I had a very good experience-I will stay there again.
Response by Holiday Inn Augusta West I-20
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay, and cant wait till you visit us again.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
The hotel was upscale with a restaurant and room service which I had not enjoyed in a Holiday Inn since the 70's so this was a nice change. Having a full breakfast buffet really made the stay enjoyable also. The facilities and staff were clean and nice. I would stay here again when i return to Augusta.
Response by Holiday Inn Augusta West I-20
Dear Guest, Thank you so much staying with us at the Holiday Inn Augusta West. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope that you visit us again soon.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Ew."
The hotel smelt like mold and floral spray that was used to cover it up. It was overwhelming upon exiting the elevator to our room. The carpet is stained (discolored) beyond belief, possibly due to the HIGH amount of chlorine in the pool. Upon checkin, the lady helping us was complaining to another employee about another employee. So tasteless. But it was fine for a < 24hr stay. Given the other options in the area, this is the best and that doesn't say much.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
"Nice Valentine's Day"
Wonderful stay, relaxing, helpful staff. Only downside was location, it's in a "Hotel/Motel Park" for lack of better words. View was of the run down competitor across the way.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"A decent place to stay"
The cleaning chemicals used were a little over bearing, however not to the point you couldn't breath.
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
"relaxing"
Great staff makes it a great hotel
2 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
"Hotels.com"
Rooms very CLEAN and COMFORTABLE!! Hotels.com made it easy check in. Hot Breakfast included and was Awesome!Will stay here again.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Karry
"Friendly service and clean facilities"
We enjoyed the stay. The location was convenient and the room was clean. Staff were friendly and helpful. The only complain was that the wireless internet was not accessible to one out of our 3 laptops, and the streaming was a bit slow. Maybe because the new laptop was running window 8 and we were spoilt by the high-speed FIOS at home?
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Denise
"Business Trip"
Stayed for 2 nights. Busy area, but quiet hotel. Breakfast not included, not many restaurants in area.
2 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Debbie
"Nice &Clean Hotel"
I stayed here during the Thanksgiving Holiday. The hotel was very clean and spacious. Even though a full breakfast wasn't served, a continental breakfast (which was still nice) was served. The guy that checked me in was very nice and had everything ready for me upon my arrival. The bed was very comfy. Overall, a great hotel. I will stay again if I'm in the area again.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Monique
We booked our stay for a last minute trip. We found the hotel to be very nice and clean. The hot breakfast buffet was a surprise, a very welcomed surprise. The food was very good. Will definitely stay here again when we visit Augusta.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Our hotel stay was quite nice. The beds are comfortable. The rooms are spacious and clean.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
satisfied
"Very pleasant hotel."
We enjoyed our stay and were treated well by everyone we met. The food was good, too.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Excellence"
Excellent
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
Queen
"comfortable and great stay"
Was a comfortable hotel and good services plus staff. Rooms were clean.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014