All hotels in Grovetown, Georgia, United States of America
441 Park West, Grovetown, GA, 30813, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

Clean
    Room is all right
    Bad internet service
The hotel was very clean and all the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. My son got sick in the room and the housekeeper for our room made sure we had all clean linens and bed sheets after. Breakfast had good selections and restaurant in the hotel is very convenient.
Response by Holiday Inn Augusta West I-20
I am glad we were able to help you and your son while he was sick. Thank you for the great review and I hope you will have a more pleasant stay next time.
2 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
"Good night sleep"
This was a short stop, was satisfied with the service and room. Breakfast was convenient however it was not up to par, cold meats, and eggs, with old bread. Fresh fruits were excellent, the coffee was OK.
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
Business Traveller
"Room was good"
The room itself was good overall, and the complimentary breakfast was delicious. The hallway carpets were pretty gross though - lots of stains/bleach faded spots, and there was a very strong BO mixed with pencil shavings woodsy smell that plagues the elevator and non-lobby floor hallways. Thankfully the room itself didn't stink, and seemed pretty clean.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Good enough"
Check-in was LENGTHY despite two people working the front desk. Each check-in in line seemed to take a long time. Mine was quick. What was the issue with the 3 ahead of me? Breakfast seemed overcooked and/or a bit stale each and every day. Two of the days they had a large leak in the ceiling of the restaurant/bar. They kept letting people walk through the wet-floor area despite it being able to be blocked off without interrupting traffic flow. Why did they take this extremely dangerous risk (wet tile floor!)? The hallways were much worse than my 7 weeks staying there last October, November, and December. They have always had a LOT of bleached out stains in the hallway carpeting. Now there are more and the hallway carpets are now showing a lot of dirt too. My room was VERY clean. Once in the room, everything seemed clean and comfortable. My only room comment was that a seam in the wallpaper was coming apart above the vanity and the showerhead was not attached in the wall as supposed to be so it would pull around in the wall when trying to adjust it.
3 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
J R M
"Beware the pool being "out of order""
The whole reason I booked a room at this hotel over others was because after a 7 hour drive I thought it would be nice to swim in the indoor pool and soak in the jacuzzi. Upon checking in the front desk employee informed us the pool & jacuzzi were closed but we could use the pool down the street..... Maybe I should have stayed down the street. Also on our floor the vending machines and ice machines were out of service. The room was incredibly loud due to some units on the roof. Also after finishing our room service tray at 5:00 pm, I placed it outside and informed room service and the tray was still sitting in the hall the next day when we checked out.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2014
Angeljohnson1971
"ok.........."
We were disappointed upon check in to find out that the pool and hot tub were out of service.We were given the option to use the pool next door which was tiny and very over crowded! Plus we had to pack up in the car to get there. We are here on a family vacation so needless to say the kids were a bit disappointed.The front desk claimed they sent us an email regarding the pool,but we did not get one. We were not offered anything off of our room or anything like that...... we booked a king suite room which is very nice and super roomy!! Loved the room itself but was just saddened about the pool.
2 night family trip May 31, 2014
"Nice and Clean"
This was a beautiful hotel. It was clean and the staff is friendly. The free breakfast was good and the staff serving me was very friendly and professional. The Hotel is in an excellent location. It is far enough from the street and is close to good restaurants, Fort Gordon Military Base, gas stations, and the Augusta Mall. The bathrooms and room was very clean and stocked with clean towels, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soap. The Hotel will even give a complimentary kit (razors etc...) if you forgot yours. I will definitely stay here again the next time I am in Georgia.
3 night trip May 16, 2014
Sonya
"Great hotel, but lousy housekeeping staff"
Asked for early check-in, got there, room not ready and housekeepers would not respond to front desk staff. No towels, no bath mat
Other trip May 18, 2014
rx4eeyore
"I was Very Impressed"
It was amazing! We first got there, and we had a smoking room. One clerk didn't want to help me, but Dawn fixed it ASAP! I really enjoyed my Mother's day weekend.
1 night family trip May 9, 2014
Brandi Jackson
"Quite adequate"
The hotel is very attractive from the street, although lacking a sign at the entrance. There is ample free parking. The lobby is spacious. We waited 15 minutes for check-in--the lone desk clerk clearly needed help to accommodate the long line. We found the beds to be wonderful--lovely crisp sheets and firm mattresses. The room was spotlessly clean, and amazingly quiet. The HVAC was a bit obnoxious, like sleeping in a stiff breeze--certainly more than adequate for a room that size. I enjoyed a glass of wine in the comfortable bar, served by a wonderful female bartender. Our complimentary breakfast was adequate, but the quality was nothing special, with the typical selection of eggs, breads, fruit, biscuits, yogurt, etc. The coffee was good, but the small cups combined with the lackluster staff meant precious little coffee and long waits between cups. There is coffee available in the lobby, but there is at least a 10-minute wait if it runs out. There is a speedy checkout system. Our bill was in error, but that was quickly corrected by the front desk and we were on our way.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Better than the most recent reviews"
Spent a night there before heading to Augusta National. Good location. Not too far away from anything. Room was comfy but a little bit of an odd layout with the jacuzzi tub separate from the rest of the bathroom but as we were only there for one night that was ok. Problems with breakfast. Evidently short staffed and we had to ask for utensils and juice, but the bar manager? was very apologetic. It was the opening day of the Masters and they were swamped, so although slightly annoying, I could understand. The carpets are a little worn, but nothing seemed dirty or smelly. Staff was very friendly. We do a lot of short stays at Holiday Inn properties traveling with our kids sports and I thought this one was above most.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Very clean close to the interstate"
For the most part it was excellent. Very clean room and very comfortable beds. The only negative was the breakfast buffet. Nothing more than your standard continental breakfast other than waitresses brought your drinks and was never offered refills.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Suzanne
"Bad Visit"
The machinery on the roof was so loud I could not sleep. The desk clerk offered to have maintenance turn the equipment off but not move my room. The desc chair would not adjust or roll as the center pole dug into the carpet. The room door would not close without effort and the sink drained very slow. As I left and turned my key into the front desk I was not even asked how my stay was.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
I was very pleased with the service I received and the friendliness of the staff.
3 night trip Feb 17, 2014
Ellen
"need our money back"
Booked the room online and it was Charged to my bank account ,however the hotel Made us pay again and we're still trying to get our money back. when we got there 430 in the afternoon the cleaning staff was still working on the rooms so there were vacuum cleaners in the halls and then linen trollies all over the place and it was not a easy feeling going into the hotel ,but the room was clean.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2014
maria
"Very clean Hotel"
Me and my family really enjoyed our stay here at this wonderful hotel.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Tye
This hotel was one of the best we have stayed in, very very pleasant staff, rooms were cleaned, just an overall pleasant stay; will definitely stay there again
2 night trip Dec 18, 2013
Royal L. Harris
The bathroom in the room seems like its needs some work (wallpaper, molding, etc.) but overall was a very nice place.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
"Not satisfied"
The hotel seemed to me to be in need of considerable maintenance. although the room HVAC unit worked, it had broken parts. The door to my room didn't work properly, and the furniture was marred and scratched. And it was very noisy - I could clearly hear the guests on both sides, and everyone in the hallway. I have stayed in 7 different Holiday Inns in the last two weeks, and this one is by far the worst.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"At least the I nside is good"
Everything was in good order during my stay. The room was clean and the hotel was well-maintained (except for the hallway carpeting which has a lot of stains on it of which many appeared to be from cleaning products the housekeepers use as they are bleached out areas). The restaurant/bar people were nice and talkative. The front desk people were helpful. The surrounding area has a lot of rundown or second-tier hotels. This hotel is not one of them. It is just unfortunately surrounded by many which are. I would stay there again.
4 night business trip Sep 30, 2013
PreludeJRM
"Fair"
Room beat up, clean, but worn out. Chipped tile, tub, old screw holes, discolored carpet. A bit musty.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
Our shower was broken
3 night trip Sep 26, 2013
It was great except for a stopped up commode that was reported at 7:00 am and still not resolved when we checked out. Very poor public relations and inconvenient to the occupants of the room. We had to go downstairs and the commode in the handicapped was stopped up also. I reported that also but nothing was done.
1 night family trip Sep 22, 2013
"Great hotel!"
The facilities are wonderful and the staff is always polite. These are the main reasons I choose this hotel whenever I come to Augusta.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Margaret
"Better than expected"
A clean hotel with friendly staff, nice restaurant with free break-fast (Coupons), very good over-all
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
AtlTennis
Everything was convenient.
3 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Gloria
"Mints"
In our way to myrtle beach we spend 1 night here, the staff was great we even receive a welcome bag witch included mints that my daughter loved
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2013
Cass
"Pleasant Stay"
The hotel was conveniently located. Staff was very friendly. The room was very clean. The bed was hard.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"Just okay"
Just an average hotel. A friend stayed at the dbltree and it was much nicer for lesser price.
3 night business trip Jul 12, 2013
"Family reunion weekend"
Everything was very nice, clean and inviting. The staff was great. The pool area was clean and safe. The only thing would change is the breakfast, we should be able to bring back to our rooms. But overall it was a relaxing hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2013
"Great hotel. Breakfast not so great."
Hotel was very nice. Staff was very cordial. Breakfast was not so good selection was very slim and items were not refilled (including clean dishes). Dining staff did not want to be there.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
Rita
It was a very nice hotel overall the only real complaints i have are that the hallways and elevators were really hot getting into the elevators made you feel like you couldn't breath but the air in the rooms worked well so as long as you didn't stand in the hallways for too long it wasn't that bad , also the beds are a bit firm but that isn't that big of a deal
2 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Wonderful hotel in golf course heaven"
A great staff, great property, and just a nice place to stay for a day or two.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2013
Bradford
"Absolutely wonderful!"
The hotel was easy to get to, right off the highway. From the moment we walked in the staff was friendly and helpful. The room was large, cool, clean, and renovated. The pool was perfect. The continental breakfast was amazing! This is my second stay at a Holiday Inn within the last month and that stay was also wonderful! I think they are my new "go to" hotel chain.
2 night trip Jun 19, 2013
Kate
"great for overnight trip"
Close to the interstate and several fast food restaurants. Hotel was quiet. Room service was quick and pleasant.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
The hotel was nice but the contentinal breakfast was horrible. There was a gas leak and there was no hot food and the selection of cold food was very limited.
2 night trip May 21, 2013
"we will return"
Our son is moving ti to the area and is engaged to a local young lady. The staff was very helpful with our inquiries and very pleasant / friendly. Hotel was well kept. We will return and keep this hotel in mind for future wedding guests. Forgot to mention to staff.... the wall beneath the shower is cracked and could cause some water damage in the future. Room 206. Thank you
2 night trip May 10, 2013
"It is not worth the cost"
Great amenities, awesome service representatives, but the hotel lack cleanliness and food. It is time to update the quality of rooms, hallways, and storage for food.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
"We really enjoyed our stay!"
I reserved two rooms and at first they weren't even on the same floor. Shannon took care of that quickly. The pool was so much fun! The free breakfast buffet was nice and the service was great! I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2013
Kara
"Highly recommend"
Excellent service from staff. Excellent restaurant & bar Very clean, roomy hotel
Other trip Mar 16, 2013
"Hotel has some age on it, Breakfast was good"
This hotels has some wear on it though it looks newer from the pictures on the outside. Breakfast was good buffet of scranbled eggs, bacon, sausage, grits, hash browns, gravy, fruit, yogurt, and danish and is complimentary atlthough a tip to your beverage server would be recommended.
3 night trip Feb 25, 2013
"Awesome!"
We look forward to staying in this Hotel in the future.
3 night trip Feb 14, 2013

Stayed for 1 night on route to Charleston, perfect location for what we needed, a bit surprised they wanted $2 for tea with breakfast
Response by Holiday Inn Augusta West I-20
Dear Allison, Thank you for taking the time out to write a review on our property. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope that you will stay again very soon.
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2015
Alison
Great stay!
4 night trip Sep 27, 2013

"für eine nacht tiptop"
nur eine nacht, auf der durchreise. freundliches personal, zimmer nicht so klein, sauber, poolbereich könnte schöner sein, passt nicht zum hotel. hotel gepflegt, frühstück sehr gut!
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Marina
CH
"Zeer comfortabel hotel met binnenzwembad"
Het hotel ligt aan de rand van Augusta. De kamers zijn comfortabel en nieuw ingericht. Een leuke service was dat je naast gratis koffie en thee ook gratis popcorn kon pakken in de lobby. Een nadeeltje is dat de temperatuur in het binnenzwembad aardig kan oplopen vanwege de hoge buitentemperaturen. Er is een mogelijkheid om op een terras buiten te zitten. Aanrader is om naar het centrum van Augusta te gaan waar een mooie route langs de rivier is aangelegd (zgn. River Walk)
Response by Holiday Inn Augusta West I-20
Thank you for the great review. We are glad you were able to enjoy our complimentary coffee and fresh popcorn. We hope your travels bring you our way again.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
Gezin met tieners
NL
"Ontbijten zonder thee"
Op zich prima hotel. Alleen vervelend dat er op kamer voor drie personen, maar 1 kingsizebed stond. Op verzoek werd er extra bed bijgezet, waardoor de ruimte in de kamer tamelijk krap werd. Er was uitstekend gratis ontbijt. Koffie, sinaasappelsap en zelfs cola was gratis bij het ontbijt te krijgen. Alleen voor thee moet je een toeslag betalen van $ 2 per persoon. Merkwaardig en niet klantvriendelijk.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2014