All hotels in Brentford, England, United Kingdom
Commerce RoadBrentfordEnglandTW8 8JZUnited Kingdom, ‏‎855-239-9227

Great room
    Regular internet service
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
"Excellent stay, service and price!"
Very good stay! The staff went above and beyond to help me while I was there for a death of a family member. They accommodated an early check-in and helped where they could. The hotel itself was very comfortable, clean and you would never know it's a Holiday Inn! Plus the breakfast was VERY good! Thanks to Holiday Inn Brentford Locks.
4 night family trip Oct 14, 2015
Louise
"Way over priced!!"
The most over priced hotel I have ever stayed at. I stay in 4-5 star hotels 70+ days a year. This is a 3 star hotel that cost close to $300 a night and is 50 minutes outside of London. Absurd.
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2015
"Great value with amazing people."
Comfy bed, great breakfast, amazing staff and stable wireless. Simply put you can't ask for much more.
6 night business trip Sep 3, 2015
"Quick Overnight"
Over night stop before Wimbleton and Hampton Court visit. Good staff, clean room and the food at the restaurant was outstanding.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Clive
Only complain we have for this hotel is - Bath Towels smells like coming out of Kitchen - Bath room sync clogged often
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Abhitabh
"quite neighborhood"
every interesting . hotel was closer to central London either by bus or train. the neighborhood is quite and nice
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
mac
Very nice hotel, conveniently located near a bus stop and a small market. Rooms and bathrooms were exceptionally clean. Lobby and breakfast room were welcoming and cozy. Staff was really good. The buffet breakfast was the best English breakfast we ever had.
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Gursharn
Nice smaller town located between London and Heathrow. Convenient shopping and restaurants. Easy train ride into London or back to airport.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Jamie
"Close to Heathrow. Far from London"
Hotel experience was good. Brentford is a nice suburban town, but not much going on. A 12 pound train ride into central London.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Global Citizen
"Great location on canal near Syon Park."
We stayed for one night near Heathrow. Try to arrange a car service. The black cab to the hotel was ver expensive.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Enjoyable stay..."
Great location. Excellent transportation to and from hotel. Hotel staff were fantastic and very pleasing to talk to. Breakfast prices are too inflated. Walk a few stores down and food is cheaper. It would be nice if prices for food within the hotel where fair to as you do not have to go outside in any inclement weather to pay a fair price for food.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
rob
Very good location excellent for shopping also near to city center of London Waterloo 30 mints by train ...................................................
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Beutiful oasis with the traditional english charm"
Strongly recomended, a short ride to Waterloo Station that conects to all London Central atracctions...
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Javier
"Business trip worthy"
I stayed at this hotel for a recent business trip and found the Holiday Inn to be much more modern and updated than I had expected. However, the bed quality is still somewhat what I'd expected from the hotel - not terribly comfortable but not awful.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
The staff were very rude and unbecoming. When we arrived we were checked in ok, but every visit to the reception after that seemed to be a burden and we were greeted by unwelcoming staff members. One staff member was on their phone while I was waiting for service. On our second morning we waited in the restaurant for 20 minutes to be seated and nobody come to even acknowledge us. When we were seated we were not spoken to, the food had run out, the toaster was broken, there were no pastries, smoothies, juices or cereals. The hotel looks fantastic but the staff and service is most definitely not.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Superb Location directly at the lock, desk service was very helpul at recharging mobile and printing Boarding passes. We only found Drinks at the Hotel Price a bit overpriced. Cool public area with Football table, games, magazines, etc.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"A Good Choice for American Travelers"
Comfortable, well-appointed hotel at a decent price. Rooms were clean, attractive, and up to American hotel standards. It is conveniently located on two bus routes, which will take you to the underground routes into London. It's a bit far out, however; about 30-45 minutes to downtown London, depending upon your exact destination and the time of day. The hotel staff were generally good, with a few exceptions. The staff at the Starbucks in the lobby were exceptional, and really went out of their way to be helpful. No self-serve laundry in the hotel, but there is a laundromat about two blocks away.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
D
"Great location for london transportation"
I stayed at this hotel because of the great reviews. The staff is very friendly as was stated in reviews I read. The E8 bus stops a few seconds away from the hotel, which makes it great for transportation to catch the tube. The breakfast was good, but they serve the same thing every day. I will stay at this hotel again.
3 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Jerry
We stayed at the hotel for 6 nights. The staff was extremely courteous, the rooms were nice and the food was good. While the tube station is about 10 minutes away, and the ride to central London is 40 minutes, the hotel's location is nice and quiet. There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance.
6 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Lalit Wadhwa
The hotel was nice and the staff was helpful and informative.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Great Compromise"
Due to Wimbledon, we couldn't find a hotel in London. When I found HI Brentford Lock about half way between LHR and downtown, I figured it was a good solution. It was. We arrived at 8:30 am exhausted from our overnight flight and the staff went right to work - a delicious breakfast in the hotel, readied a room right away and encouraged a short nap before we headed to London. Within easy walking distance to the train, we spent several days touring this beautiful city always coming back to a restful hotel. Plenty of pubs nearby were perfect for a late night snack too. Comfy beds too.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Very Good expirence With the stay at this hotel
Other trip May 23, 2014
Excellent service for the short time we stayed. Very friendly welcome. Room very clean. Would recommend to anyone visiting that area.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
Not bad
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
n
The hotel was very nice. The staff were very friendly and helpful. It is miles away from the underground station but you can use the overground station Brentford which takes you into Waterloo with easy access from there to the rest of London. The hotel overall was great.
4 night trip Nov 13, 2013
Linda M
"Very Very Nice hotel."
When I landed at LHR i took a cab which costs me 42 pounds, to me that was kinda high. Got to the hotel and was very happy with it. The view was great. The staff were very courteous. I had to go downtown London the next day so I asked the receptionist for directions, she printed it out for me and I was on my way. The E2 and E8 busses run right outside the hotel door and on the E8 bus it will take you to the train station. I never ordered room service, but I usually took a walk (about a block) to buy pizza, Indian food and there's also a very good Thai restaurant about 400 ft from the restaurant. The are also grocery stores near by. And ofcourse when I was heading back to the airport I jumped on the E8 but then the train which dropped me right at terminal 3 where I needed to be. So unless you have the extra money to spend you dont need to take a cab to go anywhere, could always take the bus and train.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
"great business hotel"
Great experience. 2nd visit there. Would stay again
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
tony
"Good value business stay"
My second stay here. Great little place. Nice reception area and rooms are OK. Good location for airport.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
tony
"HOtel stay"
For the cost of the room it was incredibly tiny. Also the staff was not that helpful. Asked for a wakeup call didn't even get it. Room was tiny, hardly any closet space.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
I enjoyed my stay at Brentford. Most of the staff was nice and helpful.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
mimi
"New Holiday Inn"
Friendly staff, good restaurants, bar, Starbucks, quite neighbourhood
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Jorge
"June 21-2013"
Nice, clean hotel. Pleasant and courteous staff. On the down side, hotel is located outside central London, about 30 minutes from Buckingham Palace, etc. Taxi drivers have a hard time finding the hotel even with gps navigation. There are a few mass transportation options to and from hotel (Bus and subway trains), but you will have to walk through some interesting residential areas and make two or more transfers. Parking is limited and free wireless internet is only available in the lobby area. If you want internet in your room, you have to pay for it. Breakfast available starting at about 7 pounds for continental and about $13 for full breakfast. Pricewise hotel is okay.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
Mr. G
"Good location near High Street"
Friendly staff, late check-out, and clean room. Mattress needs to be replaced and kettle could use a good limescale cleaning.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
"Recommend hotel and Convenient to Tube"
Nice hotel, good price and location to Bus and Tube. Take nearby E8 Bus (short hop) to Boston Manor subway station (Piccadilly line) to London. Buy Zone 1-4 Oyster Card at convenience store around corner from hotel.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
"Late overnight stay"
As others mentioned the taxi ride from the airport is pricey, but arriving late after a day of travel was our best choice. The next day we took the bus/subway duo to reach the airport. Wanted a beer after we arrived and wasn't able to pay cash at the bar...had to go to the reception area to pay and return to collect my beer.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Family Xmas holiday stay in London at Holiday Inn"
We had a great time for our first stop in the UK. We are an Aussie family who spent Xmas away from home and had a great luncheon here and loved it. It is a great location to all aspects of London, not too far from Tube to the centre of London, right near Twickenham and its beautiful villages, and perfect access to Hampton Court Palace. We enjoyed the breakout areas the hotel provides so you can chill out as well as access the Wifi to keep in touch with home. There are also some great places to eat near the hotel, as well as the hotel providing great food. We would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jan 17, 2016
Kellie
"Smart hotel in Brentford"
We stopped here for the Brentford FC match. Perfect location near the water.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2016
Clare
"Family weekend"
Great base to stay in for London sightseeing visit. There were 2 adults and 2 children ages 11+13. Staff friendly, hotel clean food nice. Only had one issue which was quickly resolved. Parking expensive but secure. Bus stop straight outside hotel to tube for easy access into London with regular stops. Not sure about neighborhood as didn't venture out past the bus stop but appeared ok as driving through.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
Angelina
"Great hotel, shame about the extortionate car park"
The hotel was warm and welcoming, and the staff were friendly. Our room was spotlessly clean and very large and comfortable. The beds were excellent. It was lovely and quiet as there were no parties. Our one complaint is the extortionate car parking fee of £14, which is far more than many hotels. The car park is supposed to be secure but they have removed the plate from the door leading into the lift area so anyone can just walk in. This area should only be accessible by using your room key so this leaves security wide open.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Mrs.R.F
Very basic and compact for the price.
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2015
"Holiday Inn Brentford Lock"
The hotel is relatively new and in a good condition. However, there were a few issues during my stay. Parking is fairly limited and it took more than 1/2 h to park the car. Staff were not much helpful when it came to alternative parking locations. Furthermore in the 24h stay there were water supply and TV signal interruptions.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Teodor
"LOVELY, KID FRIENDLY HOTEL"
We booked two family rooms in this hotel for a weekend sight seeing in London. Other family members also stayed and together we had six children. Even though the hotel seemed more of a corporate hotel than a family hotel, the staff bent over backwards for us. There was a game table and table football which our kids loved. They had no problem with the children in the lounge area in the evenings/nights. The staff were really friendly and gave lots of good advice with regards to transport getting into central London. On the first day, we walked to Brentford train station which was about a 30 minute walk, which gets you into Waterloo. On return, we found it easier getting a tube from central London to Boston Manor, and then just jumped on a bus which drops you off right outside the hotel making this a lot easier and we did this again the following day. We ate in the restaurant for both breakfast and for an evening meal, both of which were really nice, and even better the kids ate for free. Rooms were clean and spacious. I would definitely recommend this hotel, we had a lovely time, it was a fantastic price and we are looking at booking again next year.
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
Anthony
"child friendly"
I travelled with my family from Portsmouth area to meet other family from the north. The hotel staff were very helpful and it was excellent for the children. Will definitely think about returning.
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
"Convenient for Rugby"
Easily found off the M4. Room was really modern, very clean. It's right next to Brentford lock which is a smart part of London and the mainline rail station is a short 15 minute walk away to get into central London or Twickenham!
1 night trip Nov 21, 2015
Joanne
Was really nice weekend will definitely recommend
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
Viktorija
The family room had two queen beds, much more comfortable for the kids.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
"Weekend stay."
Very good hotel at the top standard for this price. Room was very clean and well decorated bed was soft, too soft for our liking but we are used to a firm bed so not the hotels fault. Very nice neighbourhood on the banks of a canal with a lock system in a residential area. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Plenty of choice for breakfast buffet where you can have got our cold to set you up for a days sightseeing in London.
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
Lovely hotel. Clean and contemporary. Only downside was £14 parking beneath the hotel. Would stay again.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Suzie
"Great Hotel, comfortable beds"
Room was large and clean, beds comfortable - it was nice to have two proper double beds rather than a bed and a sofa bed. Parking was easy in the hotel car park, but if it had been full I don't know where we'd have parked. Reception staff were friendly and helpful. We prepaid for breakfast, but to be honest as vegetarians I'm not sure I'd bother doing this again. If you don't want a cooked breakfast, or you don't eat meat, there isn't a great choice for what is an expensive breakfast. Much better just to buy a drink and pastry from the Starbucks in the reception area.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Lucy
"Average hotel with unattentive staff"
Comfortable room with all essentials supplied. The staff were not very attentive to the point where I wanted to book another night but nobody was avaliable to assist so I went to another hotel.
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2015