All hotels in Brentford, England, United Kingdom
Commerce Road, Brentford, England, TW8 8JZ, United Kingdom, ‏‎855-239-9227

Very nice hotel, conveniently located near a bus stop and a small market. Rooms and bathrooms were exceptionally clean. Lobby and breakfast room were welcoming and cozy. Staff was really good. The buffet breakfast was the best English breakfast we ever had.
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Gursharn
Nice smaller town located between London and Heathrow. Convenient shopping and restaurants. Easy train ride into London or back to airport.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Jamie
"Close to Heathrow. Far from London"
Hotel experience was good. Brentford is a nice suburban town, but not much going on. A 12 pound train ride into central London.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Global Citizen
"Great location on canal near Syon Park."
We stayed for one night near Heathrow. Try to arrange a car service. The black cab to the hotel was ver expensive.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Enjoyable stay..."
Great location. Excellent transportation to and from hotel. Hotel staff were fantastic and very pleasing to talk to. Breakfast prices are too inflated. Walk a few stores down and food is cheaper. It would be nice if prices for food within the hotel where fair to as you do not have to go outside in any inclement weather to pay a fair price for food.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
rob
Very good location excellent for shopping also near to city center of London Waterloo 30 mints by train ...................................................
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Beutiful oasis with the traditional english charm"
Strongly recomended, a short ride to Waterloo Station that conects to all London Central atracctions...
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Javier
"Business trip worthy"
I stayed at this hotel for a recent business trip and found the Holiday Inn to be much more modern and updated than I had expected. However, the bed quality is still somewhat what I'd expected from the hotel - not terribly comfortable but not awful.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
The staff were very rude and unbecoming. When we arrived we were checked in ok, but every visit to the reception after that seemed to be a burden and we were greeted by unwelcoming staff members. One staff member was on their phone while I was waiting for service. On our second morning we waited in the restaurant for 20 minutes to be seated and nobody come to even acknowledge us. When we were seated we were not spoken to, the food had run out, the toaster was broken, there were no pastries, smoothies, juices or cereals. The hotel looks fantastic but the staff and service is most definitely not.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Superb Location directly at the lock, desk service was very helpul at recharging mobile and printing Boarding passes. We only found Drinks at the Hotel Price a bit overpriced. Cool public area with Football table, games, magazines, etc.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"A Good Choice for American Travelers"
Comfortable, well-appointed hotel at a decent price. Rooms were clean, attractive, and up to American hotel standards. It is conveniently located on two bus routes, which will take you to the underground routes into London. It's a bit far out, however; about 30-45 minutes to downtown London, depending upon your exact destination and the time of day. The hotel staff were generally good, with a few exceptions. The staff at the Starbucks in the lobby were exceptional, and really went out of their way to be helpful. No self-serve laundry in the hotel, but there is a laundromat about two blocks away.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
D
"Great location for london transportation"
I stayed at this hotel because of the great reviews. The staff is very friendly as was stated in reviews I read. The E8 bus stops a few seconds away from the hotel, which makes it great for transportation to catch the tube. The breakfast was good, but they serve the same thing every day. I will stay at this hotel again.
3 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Jerry
We stayed at the hotel for 6 nights. The staff was extremely courteous, the rooms were nice and the food was good. While the tube station is about 10 minutes away, and the ride to central London is 40 minutes, the hotel's location is nice and quiet. There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance.
6 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Lalit Wadhwa
The hotel was nice and the staff was helpful and informative.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Great Compromise"
Due to Wimbledon, we couldn't find a hotel in London. When I found HI Brentford Lock about half way between LHR and downtown, I figured it was a good solution. It was. We arrived at 8:30 am exhausted from our overnight flight and the staff went right to work - a delicious breakfast in the hotel, readied a room right away and encouraged a short nap before we headed to London. Within easy walking distance to the train, we spent several days touring this beautiful city always coming back to a restful hotel. Plenty of pubs nearby were perfect for a late night snack too. Comfy beds too.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Very Good expirence With the stay at this hotel
Other trip May 23, 2014
Excellent service for the short time we stayed. Very friendly welcome. Room very clean. Would recommend to anyone visiting that area.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
Not bad
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
n
The hotel was very nice. The staff were very friendly and helpful. It is miles away from the underground station but you can use the overground station Brentford which takes you into Waterloo with easy access from there to the rest of London. The hotel overall was great.
4 night trip Nov 13, 2013
Linda M
"Very Very Nice hotel."
When I landed at LHR i took a cab which costs me 42 pounds, to me that was kinda high. Got to the hotel and was very happy with it. The view was great. The staff were very courteous. I had to go downtown London the next day so I asked the receptionist for directions, she printed it out for me and I was on my way. The E2 and E8 busses run right outside the hotel door and on the E8 bus it will take you to the train station. I never ordered room service, but I usually took a walk (about a block) to buy pizza, Indian food and there's also a very good Thai restaurant about 400 ft from the restaurant. The are also grocery stores near by. And ofcourse when I was heading back to the airport I jumped on the E8 but then the train which dropped me right at terminal 3 where I needed to be. So unless you have the extra money to spend you dont need to take a cab to go anywhere, could always take the bus and train.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
"great business hotel"
Great experience. 2nd visit there. Would stay again
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
tony
"Good value business stay"
My second stay here. Great little place. Nice reception area and rooms are OK. Good location for airport.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
tony
"HOtel stay"
For the cost of the room it was incredibly tiny. Also the staff was not that helpful. Asked for a wakeup call didn't even get it. Room was tiny, hardly any closet space.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
I enjoyed my stay at Brentford. Most of the staff was nice and helpful.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
mimi
"New Holiday Inn"
Friendly staff, good restaurants, bar, Starbucks, quite neighbourhood
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Jorge
"June 21-2013"
Nice, clean hotel. Pleasant and courteous staff. On the down side, hotel is located outside central London, about 30 minutes from Buckingham Palace, etc. Taxi drivers have a hard time finding the hotel even with gps navigation. There are a few mass transportation options to and from hotel (Bus and subway trains), but you will have to walk through some interesting residential areas and make two or more transfers. Parking is limited and free wireless internet is only available in the lobby area. If you want internet in your room, you have to pay for it. Breakfast available starting at about 7 pounds for continental and about $13 for full breakfast. Pricewise hotel is okay.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
Mr. G
"Good location near High Street"
Friendly staff, late check-out, and clean room. Mattress needs to be replaced and kettle could use a good limescale cleaning.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
"Recommend hotel and Convenient to Tube"
Nice hotel, good price and location to Bus and Tube. Take nearby E8 Bus (short hop) to Boston Manor subway station (Piccadilly line) to London. Buy Zone 1-4 Oyster Card at convenience store around corner from hotel.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
"Late overnight stay"
As others mentioned the taxi ride from the airport is pricey, but arriving late after a day of travel was our best choice. The next day we took the bus/subway duo to reach the airport. Wanted a beer after we arrived and wasn't able to pay cash at the bar...had to go to the reception area to pay and return to collect my beer.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2013
"Good value hotel for business or pleasure"
Very comfortable, relaxed business friendly hotel, well located and easily accessible with secure parking beneath. Like the new "open lobby" style.
Other trip Feb 24, 2013
"A 10-minute walk from GSK along the canal"
The room served my business purposes well, though on the small side for the price by US standards. The exercise room overlooking the canal has a couple treadmills, stationary bike, and elliptical trainer, but no weights.
Other trip Dec 6, 2012
"Close to family and public transportation"
Our stay was comfortable. The hotel staff were very nice, helpful and polite. The room was clean and my kids liked it. My 7-yr old son actually wrote on a pad in the hotel; "I like this place". Worth the cost.
3 night trip Nov 22, 2012
"Great hotel, super friendly staff"
Great hotel, super helpful staff. Since its not in the center of london you get good price for excelent service. Only downside is you take about 1hr to get to london city center, but there is a bus stop almost in front of the hotel.
Other trip Oct 31, 2012
Diana
"Decent price: halfway between Heathrow and London"
The room was nice, the hotel was clean, and the staff friendly. I did not like the fact that internet in the room was not free, yet in the lobby, you could get a free connection. Why not free in the room? The bed was very soft, but surprisingly, it did not bother me. Not a lot of restaurant choices, other than one italian restaurant and some pubs close by. Only a breakfast buffett in the hotel (expensive by US standards), and dinner was only at the bar. The E8 bus just outside the hotel can take you to the Boston Manor underground station for a 25 min ride to Piccadilly station and the heart of London. You can get to the airport also from Boston Manor station. Overall, not a bad hotel if you are looking for something cheaper than inside London, but still not too far away.
4 night family trip Sep 20, 2012
Ed
"Better than expected!"
The hotel was better than I expected. The staff is wodnerfully friendly and helpful. I never saw or experienced emotions that were not genuine. They were responsive to the needs of all guests. The location of the hotel is conveniently located, so that bus and trains stops are readily accessible. Central London is but less than 30 minutes away, and Ealing broadway is less than 15. Highly recommended! I'll stay there again on my next trip.
Other trip Sep 6, 2012
Junior M.

"very very good"
only stayed for a night but I really enjoyed the staying, my hotel of choice for a the night in london
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Dalton
"Happy days"
We were in London from Yorkshire to celebrate my parents life so the visit needed Togo leaving us with pleasant memories. The hotel was perfect, the air con was effective, the accommodation was well maintained the bed and linens perfect. The staff were helpful, cheerful, polite and accommodating. Will stay again
1 night trip Jun 28, 2015
Frederick
"Very nice"
Nice clean hotel, friendly staff
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Louise
Location: Pretty far away from the train stations (like 15-minute walking distance; the Brentford station is nearer than the Syon Lane station). For the bus station, it took me 5-10 minutes to get there. Room: Nice and clean. Pretty good.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
"Very nice"
Lovely hotel and friendly staff. Just shame about noise from outside. Will still use again.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Twin rooms not guaranteed..."
The hotel had apparently run out of twin rooms, and at first insisted that my work colleague and I shared a double room. The receptionist said that our booking through Hotels.com didn't guarantee us a twin room. It was 3am and we had traveled a long way to get a couple of hours sleep. Eventually the manager caved in and found a twin room for us.
1 night business trip May 24, 2015
"Nice clean hotel"
Had a really comfortable stay, close to Twickenham for the rugby and overall a really good stay.
2 night business trip May 15, 2015
"Hotel fine car parking expensive"
Hotel was exactly as expected. No problems at all, enjoyed our stay. Car parking fee's very expensive
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Stephen
"Kew Visit"
Good location. 10 minutes from station and the only 30 minutes to Waterloo. Ideal for visiting Kew Gardens. Staff very helpful with direction and maps etc. Breakfast very good. Would have liked more time to explore the area.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Trevor
"An excellent option for outer london"
We stayed at the holiday inn Brentford for a weekend away just me and my husband. The hotel was a surprise because I got it for an excellent price. It's stylish, classy and immaculate. The location is good. It is quiet in Brentford which was ideal for what we needed. The tube station was a 10min walk from the hotel and it was a 30 min train journey into central London. The hotel staff were very friendly and polite with one lady in particular on reception being enthusiastic and very welcoming. Breakfast was good quality and there was plenty of selection. If I'm being super picky I would recommend a different cheese for the continental breakfast, it's tasteless & rubbery. But this is my only criticism of the hotel! It is excellent and I would definitely stay again.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Very comfortable"
Hotel room was ready even though we arrived a bit early. Hotel staff were helpful ,courteous and friendly. The lounge area had series of entertainment for kids and adults. Breakfast was lush and lunch was delish. Will definately come back. Not forgetting the chefs, very polite. Booking soon
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
betty boo
"Nice hotel, shame about the parking"
I had a lovely stay here recently, the room was perfect, beds very comfy. Loved the fact that breakfast finished at 11, this meant a nice lay in. Breakfast, couldn't fault it. BUT, sadly I won't be staying here again due to the car parking charges. When I booked this hotel, there was nothing on the website to suggest I had to pay an extra £14!,to leave my car overnight. Stay at this hotel but don't bring your car.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Jo
"Brentford visit"
Hotel was clean and well presented. Bed was very comfortable and room well appointed. Well sited for our needs. Breakfast buffet was very good with a wide range of choice. I thought the charge for parking was excessive at £14 per night. Plenty of pubs and restaurants in immediate vicinity.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"modern, clean and comfortable."
A really nice modern hotel. Clean comfortable and a fairly easy route to central London.one negative is that the hotel should clearly advertise their parking charges on their website and other sites as other hotels do. £14 per night was an unexpected cost. Overall a very pleasant hotel.
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"Mushroom for improvement"
Clean hotel with friendly staff. Found some 'fibre' in mushrooms in breakfast. Not pleasant. Manager tried to sort but you don't really want to eat after that do you? Everything else was really very good though - except that they charge for parking. Come on, really? In this day and age? It's not like it was central London.
2 night business trip Feb 22, 2015