All hotels in Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here17677 Wright St, Omaha, NE, 68130, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Great family hotel"
Great location. Close to many dining and shopping options.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
frank
"great amenities!"
We loved the free wine and appetizers they had going on when we arrived at 6pm. Also thought the breakfast was fantastic! I would definitely stay here again!!
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Close to lots of dining options."
Front desk staff smoking out front sort of struck me as unprofessional. Not likely the first impression the hotel is going for. But this small complaint is the only negative for me. Room was comfortable and clean, staff was friendly, and the free Natty Light every night was a nice reason for guests to come down and share some comraderie. Overall, I had a nice stay and will be back again. Don't miss Oscar's wings if you stay in this area.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Very nice"
Stayed during a wedding weekend--very friendly staff. Hotel well maintained
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Debra
"Excellent location"
This is one of the best hotels we have stayed at. The location is close to many businesses and restaurants, but also is remote enough to provide a quiet and restful place to stay.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
LA
"Run away"
Charged me for nights not stayed.. ridiculous.. Have filed a dispute with my Credit Card company
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Manoj
"Great Night's Stay"
Although it was a little ways off of I-80 where we were traveling, the price was worth it and we enjoyed our stay. The staff was friendly and helpful, the pool was nice, and the breakfast was pretty good too.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Perfect Respite!"
This is a great place to stay! It was a humid and hot Omaha but not in the hotel with near perfect cool comfort it was a welcome respite to our long journey ( 7+ hours). The beds were exceptionally comfortable and had an overlay mattress pad that was like nothing I have slept on in a hotel before. Wow! The staff was courteous and was expecting our arrival. The breakfast buffet selection was awesome and provided something for everyone. The coffee was really good! I will return again without hesitation!
Other trip May 27, 2014
Sue
"very nice"
Our stay was very nice. Very friendly and helpful. Very clean.
1 night trip May 1, 2014
jesse
"Good value no problems"
Have stay here several times. It is close to our daughter's home. Clean, no odd smells, lots of hot water, AC/Heat easy to control and the window can be opened partially. Away from the road so no street noise. Lots of parking. Friendly staff. Pool, free filtered water, free breakfast, standard size room. Close to major roads, restaurants, markets, and shopping malls. Lots of families and on this trip there were several high school basketball teams. Noise was not a problem. Pet friendly. A great basic hotel with some nice amenities.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
barney
"Nice hotel with a nice staff."
Wonderful facility for the price. Clean and as promised. The staff was very friendly and nice. The breakfast was good and the happy hour with free wine, beer and appetizers rocked!!!!
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
Creighton Visit
everything was great however the elevator broke right when I was getting on and it wasn't working rest of evening.... guy at front desk was great though
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2014
sharp
"Pet friendly"
If traveling with pets great place to stay!!!!!!!!!!
1 night trip Mar 9, 2014
Todd
Relaxing and accommodating!
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Great Value"
Love this hotel and great for the money. However please note, on my Hotels.com confirmation, it said that the room is 600 sq. ft. The room is just a little bigger than a standard room and I don't think it comes close to 600 sq. ft. More like 350 - 400 sq ft. The hotel does not say the room size, so this may be an error on the Hotels.com side.
7 night family trip Dec 24, 2013
Barney
"Steep price"
Nice hotel, but too expensive
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2013
"new years eve"
We had problems getting the heat turned down and I would have appreciated the breakfast staying open a little later on New Year's Day. Otherwise it was great!
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Jill
"Best hotel for the money"
I travel regularly and stay at hotels costing 3x, what we
5 night family trip Dec 24, 2013
"Great Hotel to bring your dog with!"
There is lots of space to walk your dog and they even provide the bags to cleanup after them.
1 night trip with friends Dec 21, 2013
"great staff"
The front desk gentleman was very helpful and provided good local information. Work-out room was well equiped.
1 night trip Nov 20, 2013
Bed was not real comfy, room was clean and hotel was real busy. Breakfast didn't start till 6:30am so we were gone before we got to experience it.
1 night trip Oct 28, 2013
"Mixed feeling!"
Overall, we enjoyed the stay--the room was clean, the location was great! The staff was mostly wonderful! But somehow I wish the manager/owner could do a little better job in details. For example, the breakfast tasted strange and the option was very limited. The staff who prepared the food worked very hard and the dining room was very clean. But those food is mostly precooked so it was not staff's problem. My hunch is the owner bought cheap food to save costs. And the pool was too cold, too. In addition, I was not informed that fact that guests in this hotel could have free access to a nearby gym...all these details (at least for me) are the key to separate good and not so good hotels.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2013
From South Dakota
"Very Nice!"
I enjoyed my stay at the hotel even tho it was for one night, I felt comfortable and the place was clean.
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2013
"Nice spot to stay"
Quality service and great rooms
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2013
"Great time"
Our experience at this hotel was very good , no problems and would use this hotel next time in Omaha.. Very well satisified...
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
"Very Nice Facility & Treated Well!"
In very good shape, managers reception nightly, & they even grilled out one night!
4 night business trip May 6, 2013
Mark R
"Great for handicapped guests"
I had to have an oxygen concentrator - the staff was so helpful in dealing with the extra requirement. They placed us on the ground floor near the breakfast area so that I would not get out of breath going in and out.
Other trip Apr 27, 2013
Rose
"Would stay again"
I normally stay at another hotel close-by but there was no availability. The price that included breakfast lured me in for this stay but the customer service won me over & I plan to return. The decor was a little out dated but we loved the atmosphere & the location was extremely convenient.
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2013
Nice hotel... happy all the way around with this hotel, Polite staff, everything looked clean, great breakfast, even had a happy hour. Good restaurants near by
1 night trip Jan 19, 2013
"Great Hotel."
I booked this room for my elderly mother. She was very comfortable. She had a wonderful rest.My grandchildren took advantage of the pool. A good time was had by all.
Other trip Jan 1, 2013
Grandma
"Business"
Good location for business on the west end of Omaha...lots of choices for good restaurants, the hotel was nice, free appetizers and complimentary beer everynight.
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
"Where in the World Was Joe the Plumber?"
The swimming pool steps were covered with brown baby "poop" ! First, we alerted the front desk to the problem. After 4 hours, we returned to the pool and the "poop" was now smeared on to the steps and throughout the pool area. We again alerted the staff. Three (3) days later the poop was still there. We never did take a dip in the 98 degree heat... If you do not eat fruit and love "frozen" mini donuts, you will just love the Free Breakfast. Not eating turned out to be a real plus...the toilets throughout the hotel did not work. We left the plunger in the room for the next guest...good luck with that.
Other trip May 31, 2012
Finn

"Good hotel, odd breakfast"
The location was great, west of Omaha. Good range of restaurants and shops within a few minutes drive. The rooms are of a fair size and were clean and maintained well. The selection at breakfast I didn't enjoy because it was either loaded with sugar (muffins, sweet cereals) or was of the processed kind. And using paper plates and bowls and plastic cutlery which is the first time I've come across that. Breakfast room is small so nowhere to sit when busy.
14 night business trip Oct 5, 2013
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015
Rhonda
2 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
"close to family for the holidays"
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Aunt Mel
1 night trip May 28, 2013
Todd
3 night business trip Mar 11, 2013
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express Omaha West

"stayed for youth hockey tournament"
04/16/15 bbvonb Kansas City, Missouri
Great! Had snacks and drinks in the evening. Great for our group Cuz we hang out all together at the hotel for the kids and parents to try and relax between games. Friendly. The suites were spacey for all the gear. Very willing to work with our group.
"Clean, stylish hotel in nice area"
03/29/15 craftybikerchick Madison, Wisconsin, United States
We stopped here for the night while heading east from Colorado. I chose this hotel based on reviews and it's location. It was a good decision. The staff was pleasant both when taking my reservation on the phone and during checkin. I believe the hotel has been recently remodeled as everything seemed fresh and modern. We had a double room which featured 2 queen beds. This is so nice compared to many hotels that offer 2 doubles. There was an evening social hour with beer, wine and snacks. We did not attend this but it seemed a nice gesture. The morning breakfast was good but typical of other Holiday Inn Express locations. The hotel is situation near many stores and dining options. We had several places to choose from when selecting dinner. I am giving this hotel 5 stars based on comparing it to other similar cost hotels.
"Standard Hotel Fare"
03/28/15 Danny Z Brisbane, Australia
We stayed in a two-room suite, and the whole experience was pretty good. The shower left a bit to be desired. I didn't take a shower, but my wife did and she said that the pressure could have been better. The room had a spa, but unfortunately we never had a chance to use it. Additionally, I'm a guy that likes some white noise when I sleep, and I usually employ the room's fan setting on the air conditioner, but this wasn't to be. There was only hot and cold settings, dictated by a thermostat. My son enjoyed the pool. Everything was clean. I'm kind of a green eater, so naturally, I wasn't impressed with the offering at breakfast, but most people probably would be. Danishes, sweets, etc.
"Warm hotel on some very cold days"
03/03/15 Ferdie R Austin, Texas
My wife and I had business in Omaha over the March 1st weekend. We had never visited Omaha, but our hosts showed us around town. Despite the very cold temperatures (10 degrees at night) Omaha is a very pretty city. And, the hotel is just as nice. It's located west of town in a suburban area that contained virtually every chain restaurant and store you could want. The hotel is exceptionally clean and the staff was very attentive. I had to use the hotel's business center to retrieve my airline boarding passes and had trouble with the printer. The desk clerk helped me figure out my problem (user error) and I was on my way. There were two kid tournaments going on at the time -- a girls' softball tournament (played indoors) and a boys' basketball tournament. As you might expect, the kids were in the lobby and the pool, but other than the expected commotion with so many kids around, the hotel was remarkably quiet, particularly after about 9:30 when I suspect the chaperones told all the kids to get in bed. The breakfasts were excellent, particularly given all the kids who were gobbling up the food as fast as the attendants could bring it out. Actually, it was fun watching the kids and their families getting ready for their games. All in all the experience was one of my better experiences with HI Express, but then, it's unusual when the HI Express chain doesn't deliver. We will be returning to Omaha in the summer for my son's wedding and we will stay here again. One point -- the hotel is not close to the airport. It's about 30 minutes away. That was not an issue for us, but if you need closer access to the airport there are closer hotels (including a HI Express).
"We've stayed there three times and counting...we'll be back"
12/13/14 skiNebraska Kearney, Nebraska
Good location if you are in west Omaha. You have to have a car, no public transport and no shuttles, but the rooms are good, the breakfast is very good, the place is clean, the pool&hot tub are sparkly clean. Price is very competitive. Remember there is a Omaha hotel tax, so what they quote is not inclusive of that add on.
"Our Companies Go To Hotel"
12/06/14 MarkSchroder12345 West Des Moines, Iowa
I have had several great stays at this hotel and have referred family and friends who share my opinion. Our company now utilizes this location for all of our teams travel to Omaha. Their team is awesome, from the General Manager Tasha Kelly, Tyler Lirette at the front desk and Lauren Jones the Director of Sales they have made my family, my team and peers whom I recommended feel extremely welcome. Property has always been extremely clean from lobby, hallways to room, everything is immaculate! Mark Schroder General Manager SEi
"Great location in Omaha."
11/30/14 ma103of1 Columbus, Nebraska
We often stay at this hotel when we are in Omaha. It has a great location for shopping and food. They have a social time in the evening and have extended their breakfast menu. Breakfast offerings are one of the best in Omaha. We had a suite that was very comfortable and quiet for a great night sleep. The temperature control system for the room was also good. We look forward to staying at this hotel again.
"A Restful Place In A Storm"
11/15/14 Joe D Federal Way, Washington, United States
We were experiencing a personal storm - a sudden death in the family - that brought us back to Omaha for a few days. In the midst of that storm we found this great place to stay! Quiet, clean, convenient location, and the friendly, compassionate staff all came together to help ease our burden. When we have happier reasons to return to Omaha this is where we will stay!
11/04/14 kggrimm Monterey, California
Best hotel I've stayed at in a long time!! We showed up close to midnight and asked for a room. Check in was quick and easy and they even offered us a discounted rate since it was so late. Check out time is 12pm, which is also a bonus. Hotel was extremely clean, both in the room and lobby/hallways. Everything was great in the room; fridge, microwave, nice TV, and awesome shower. The guy who checked us in was polite, which seems to be a rarity nowadays. The free breakfast was awesome! We usually end up going out to eat when staying at hotels, so it was nice to have good food included in the price. I wish all hotels were this nice. I will definitely stay here next time I'm in Omaha. Much easier (and cheaper) than staying downtown! Loved this hotel!!
"Recent updates, good value"
10/25/14 Michael K Princeton, New Jersey
Recent updates to the rooms made this hotel a great surprise. Outside is unremarkable, and located in an area with many chain restaurants within close driving distance. Convenient drive from the airport, and good value for business travels needing to be in this area of Omaha.