All hotels in Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here17677 Wright St, Omaha, NE, 68130, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"dirty elevator and flat pillows"
The railing in the elevator had something all over it that I was hoping it was just chocolate but I'm not sure about that. But either way it was there when we got there and it was still there when we was leaving. Even though the pillow cases said soft and firm, all the pillows in the room was very small and flat.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Orcena
"Best stay of our trip!"
Very nice rooms, extremely clean and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent with plenty of good tasting high quality healthy food choices. The staff were helpful and pleasant. So glad we stayed here
1 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
"Great family hotel"
Great location. Close to many dining and shopping options.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West
Thank you for mentioning the shopping and dining nearby the Omaha West Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites. We are 2.5 miles from the Village Pointe Mall and we offer a Shopping Package to this mall. It includes a $100 gift card to any of their stores, the Funny Bone Comedy Club, the movie theater, and all Village Pointe restaurants. Please call the hotel for information. The Oakview Mall is 3.5 miles away and the Gretna Outlet Mall is a short 10 minute drive. Thank you again for taking the time to review our location. We hope to see you soon.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
frank
"great amenities!"
We loved the free wine and appetizers they had going on when we arrived at 6pm. Also thought the breakfast was fantastic! I would definitely stay here again!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West
Our free beer, wine, pop, and snacks are served every night of the week from 6-8 pm. The guests enjoy the convenience of grabbing a snack and a drink and socializing in the dining area. Breakfast is 6:30- (;30 am daily and also complimentary. I hope you were able to try out our automatic pancake machine. Thank you for the review! Tasha Kelly General Manager
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Close to lots of dining options."
Front desk staff smoking out front sort of struck me as unprofessional. Not likely the first impression the hotel is going for. But this small complaint is the only negative for me. Room was comfortable and clean, staff was friendly, and the free Natty Light every night was a nice reason for guests to come down and share some comraderie. Overall, I had a nice stay and will be back again. Don't miss Oscar's wings if you stay in this area.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Very nice"
Stayed during a wedding weekend--very friendly staff. Hotel well maintained
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Debra
"Excellent location"
This is one of the best hotels we have stayed at. The location is close to many businesses and restaurants, but also is remote enough to provide a quiet and restful place to stay.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West
We appreciate you taking the time to review the hotel. It is nice that we are set back enough off West Center Road that it blocks noise. Good point! Thank you for staying with us and we do hope to see you again.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
LA
"Run away"
Charged me for nights not stayed.. ridiculous.. Have filed a dispute with my Credit Card company
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West
When a guest books a non-refundable rate, you may go back to Expedia and request they refund your money, but the hotels do not refund non-refundable rates. I apologize for this inconvenience.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Manoj
"Great Night's Stay"
Although it was a little ways off of I-80 where we were traveling, the price was worth it and we enjoyed our stay. The staff was friendly and helpful, the pool was nice, and the breakfast was pretty good too.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West
We are 6 miles off I-80 coming in from the east. There is a shortcut from the hotel to I- 80 west as well. I am happy you enjoyed the stay. Lifetime Fitness is free of charge and they have an outdoor pool with slides! The hotel has an indoor pool as well. Thank you for reviewing us.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Perfect Respite!"
This is a great place to stay! It was a humid and hot Omaha but not in the hotel with near perfect cool comfort it was a welcome respite to our long journey ( 7+ hours). The beds were exceptionally comfortable and had an overlay mattress pad that was like nothing I have slept on in a hotel before. Wow! The staff was courteous and was expecting our arrival. The breakfast buffet selection was awesome and provided something for everyone. The coffee was really good! I will return again without hesitation!
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West
What a great review fro future guest information. Thank you. Our beds were brand new in June, 2014.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Sue
"very nice"
Our stay was very nice. Very friendly and helpful. Very clean.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West
Thank you for the review. We hope to see you back soon. The Omaha zoo is a fantastic get away. We serve free beer and wine from 6-8 pm!
1 night trip May 1, 2014
jesse
"Good value no problems"
Have stay here several times. It is close to our daughter's home. Clean, no odd smells, lots of hot water, AC/Heat easy to control and the window can be opened partially. Away from the road so no street noise. Lots of parking. Friendly staff. Pool, free filtered water, free breakfast, standard size room. Close to major roads, restaurants, markets, and shopping malls. Lots of families and on this trip there were several high school basketball teams. Noise was not a problem. Pet friendly. A great basic hotel with some nice amenities.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West
Barney - Thank you so much for the awesome and informational review! We are happy to be your first choice hotel when visiting your daughter and close to everything you need! Next time you are here be sure to stop by our evening reception from 6-8pm with free beer, wine, soda, and snacks!
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
barney
"Nice hotel with a nice staff."
Wonderful facility for the price. Clean and as promised. The staff was very friendly and nice. The breakfast was good and the happy hour with free wine, beer and appetizers rocked!!!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West
So happy to hear you had a great stay with us! We will have new breakfast items on our menu this Spring as well. Some of the new items will include oatmeal, turkey sausage, and greek yogurt! We hope our Holiday Inn Express Omaha West hotel is your first choice next time you visit Omaha!
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
Creighton Visit
everything was great however the elevator broke right when I was getting on and it wasn't working rest of evening.... guy at front desk was great though
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West
Thank you for the 4 star review! We are happy to hear you had a pleasant stay in Omaha (minus the elevator)! We have since corrected the elevator issues and promise to have a functioning elevator on your next visit! Be sure to stop by for free beer, wine, soda, and snacks from 6-8 during your next stay as well.
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2014
sharp
"Pet friendly"
If traveling with pets great place to stay!!!!!!!!!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West
Todd - We love our pets at the Holiday Inn Express Omaha West! Make sure next time you and your furry friend stop by for a treat at the front desk :) Hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2014
Todd
Relaxing and accommodating!
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West
Relaxing is definitely the goal! I hope you were able to enjoy the free reception from 6-8 pm.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Great Value"
Love this hotel and great for the money. However please note, on my Hotels.com confirmation, it said that the room is 600 sq. ft. The room is just a little bigger than a standard room and I don't think it comes close to 600 sq. ft. More like 350 - 400 sq ft. The hotel does not say the room size, so this may be an error on the Hotels.com side.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West
Thank you. Only our meeting room is 625 square feet. The Executive suite is closer to the 400 sq feet, like you estimated. Thanks for noting this. I hope you got a chance to come down for our free social from 6-8 pm.
7 night family trip Dec 24, 2013
Barney
"Steep price"
Nice hotel, but too expensive
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2013
"new years eve"
We had problems getting the heat turned down and I would have appreciated the breakfast staying open a little later on New Year's Day. Otherwise it was great!
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West
The heat wouldn't turn down? Thank you for the breakfast tip for New Year's Day. Thank you for spening your first morning of 2014 with us!
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Jill
"Best hotel for the money"
I travel regularly and stay at hotels costing 3x, what we
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West
Thank you THANK YOU! We really appreciatre the time people take to stop and review the hotel. Free cookies at 3:00 pm, free passes to LifeTime Fitness Center, and free beer every night from 6-8 pm!
5 night family trip Dec 24, 2013
"Great Hotel to bring your dog with!"
There is lots of space to walk your dog and they even provide the bags to cleanup after them.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West
We really love that we are able to provide a nice clean hotel for pets who like to travel with their people. The hotel is tucked back in this neighborhood so it does provide some space and quiet for the guests and pets. Thank you!
1 night trip with friends Dec 21, 2013
"great staff"
The front desk gentleman was very helpful and provided good local information. Work-out room was well equiped.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West
Thanks. Our fitness center is open 24/7. You also have free access to a 5 star fitness club several blocks from the hotel. It is free of charge and they offer an outdoor pool too.
1 night trip Nov 20, 2013
Bed was not real comfy, room was clean and hotel was real busy. Breakfast didn't start till 6:30am so we were gone before we got to experience it.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West
All beds in the entire hotel are now brand new as of June, 2014. If you ever have to leave before breakfast starts, please feel free to ask for a to-go tray. We are ready and waiting to help. Thanks for the review. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Oct 28, 2013
"Mixed feeling!"
Overall, we enjoyed the stay--the room was clean, the location was great! The staff was mostly wonderful! But somehow I wish the manager/owner could do a little better job in details. For example, the breakfast tasted strange and the option was very limited. The staff who prepared the food worked very hard and the dining room was very clean. But those food is mostly precooked so it was not staff's problem. My hunch is the owner bought cheap food to save costs. And the pool was too cold, too. In addition, I was not informed that fact that guests in this hotel could have free access to a nearby gym...all these details (at least for me) are the key to separate good and not so good hotels.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West
Oh my, I apologize you didn't love our breakfast. Our scores are really high for breakfast. Every Holiday Inn Express in the USA will serve the same items, with only a handful of differences. We use the same vendors as most of the other Holiday Inn Express hotels as well. They are national food supply chains we all use. The pool is kept at 82 degrees. I try to bump it up in the winter months. Yes, LifeTime Fitness is free to all of our guests. I apologize this was mentioned at your check-in. Thanks for staying and I hope we get another opportunity to make you happy. We have new lemon and apple muffins, delicious oatmeal, and always the famous cinnamon rolls!
1 night trip Oct 16, 2013
From South Dakota
"Very Nice!"
I enjoyed my stay at the hotel even tho it was for one night, I felt comfortable and the place was clean.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West
Thank you and we hope to see you again soon.
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2013
"Nice spot to stay"
Quality service and great rooms
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West
It has been some time, but we thank you and hope you were able to enjoy our free reception ever night.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2013
"Great time"
Our experience at this hotel was very good , no problems and would use this hotel next time in Omaha.. Very well satisified...
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West
We are upgrading the entire hotel and hope to see you soon!
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
"Very Nice Facility & Treated Well!"
In very good shape, managers reception nightly, & they even grilled out one night!
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West
Thank you for your review. The hotel will be updated this winter and we are excited for the new look.
4 night business trip May 6, 2013
Mark R
"Great for handicapped guests"
I had to have an oxygen concentrator - the staff was so helpful in dealing with the extra requirement. They placed us on the ground floor near the breakfast area so that I would not get out of breath going in and out.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West
We love to help. Hope all is well with you for a future stay.
Other trip Apr 27, 2013
Rose
"Would stay again"
I normally stay at another hotel close-by but there was no availability. The price that included breakfast lured me in for this stay but the customer service won me over & I plan to return. The decor was a little out dated but we loved the atmosphere & the location was extremely convenient.
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2013
Nice hotel... happy all the way around with this hotel, Polite staff, everything looked clean, great breakfast, even had a happy hour. Good restaurants near by
1 night trip Jan 19, 2013
"Great Hotel."
I booked this room for my elderly mother. She was very comfortable. She had a wonderful rest.My grandchildren took advantage of the pool. A good time was had by all.
Other trip Jan 1, 2013
Grandma
"Business"
Good location for business on the west end of Omaha...lots of choices for good restaurants, the hotel was nice, free appetizers and complimentary beer everynight.
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
"Where in the World Was Joe the Plumber?"
The swimming pool steps were covered with brown baby "poop" ! First, we alerted the front desk to the problem. After 4 hours, we returned to the pool and the "poop" was now smeared on to the steps and throughout the pool area. We again alerted the staff. Three (3) days later the poop was still there. We never did take a dip in the 98 degree heat... If you do not eat fruit and love "frozen" mini donuts, you will just love the Free Breakfast. Not eating turned out to be a real plus...the toilets throughout the hotel did not work. We left the plunger in the room for the next guest...good luck with that.
Other trip May 31, 2012
Finn

"Good hotel, odd breakfast"
The location was great, west of Omaha. Good range of restaurants and shops within a few minutes drive. The rooms are of a fair size and were clean and maintained well. The selection at breakfast I didn't enjoy because it was either loaded with sugar (muffins, sweet cereals) or was of the processed kind. And using paper plates and bowls and plastic cutlery which is the first time I've come across that. Breakfast room is small so nowhere to sit when busy.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West
All Holiday Inn Express hotels use paper supplies for their breakfasts. I apologize that you were not happy about this. Thank you for your stay. We are currently upgrading the hotel for a fresh new look. We hope to see you again. Free beer, pop, wine, and snacks every night 6-8 pm.
14 night business trip Oct 5, 2013
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015
Rhonda
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West
It appears your visit was almost perfect. Please come again so we can try for that 5th star. Free LifeTime Fitness Club passes to all guests, free hot breakfast daily and free beer,wine, pop, and snacks nightly from 6-8 pm. Tasha Kelly General Manager
2 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West
Thank you for the 5 stars!
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West
Thank you for staying with us.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
"close to family for the holidays"
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West
Being close to family is always important! We are located in west Omaha in the suburbs. I hope you enjoyed our indoor pool and free hot breakfast every day.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013