All hotels in Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania, United States of America
250 Bessemer Rd, Mount Pleasant, PA, 15666, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Good hotel in an average area"
The hotel was very nice. The area was quite generic - I had never stayed in this hotel and was hoping it was closer to a town.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"Very Pleasant stay."
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
Kay
"Pleasant stay!"
One night stay for a family funeral. Forgot my phone charger plug-in and the desk readily supplied one for me to use. Breakfast buffet was one of the best we have had in a motel.
1 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
"A Hard Find"
This hotel is waaaay off the turnpike and is difficult to find. Even though I got a non smoking room the whole place smells like smoke and the desk staff is not very courteous. When I checked out the next day the clerk didn't even ask me how my stay was and barely said thank you...so I say No Thank you.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Best part is the staff"
The young man at the front desk was very courteous and helped us with extra blankets. The women managing the breakfast was extremely nice and very helpful. The breakfast was a notch above the typical free breakfasts found in hotels of equal caliber. The breakfast manager made sure as well that everything was kept stocked for guests arriving at all times. We were very comfortable at this hotel.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Mary Rose
"Great place to stay !"
Had a very pleasant stay.Our room was very clean and stocked with enough towels for my party of three. A nice breakfast was offered. The location was convenient but located back a way from the main roads so it was quiet and we got a good nights sleep.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Sheryl
Good experience. The only thing that could be improved was the size of the dining room. It wasn't big enough to accommodate all the guests for breakfast.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Laurel goodness"
Place was easy to find, staff was helpful and friendly. The room was clean and comfortable, the bathroom fine, and it was overall an excellent experience.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Super Hotel"
We have stayed here several times and are never disappointed. Hotel is clean, staff is friendly and it is a good value.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
"Basic hotel close to rafting, zoo and Falling Wate"
We weren't looking for anything fancy. Just a basic hotel to sleep in while we did quite a few different things.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Carla
we had a wonderful time stay there, and peple work there very nice.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
"Close to Fallingwater and Pittsburgh"
I was surprised at excellent conditions and service of this particular hotel, given the official rating of only 2 1/2 stars. I frequently stay in Holiday Inn hotels and this is one of the best. There is no restaurant, but a breakfast area was comfortable and the breakfast itself excellent.
1 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2014
MKN
Just wish it had a pool
2 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Dave and Marge
Easy to find. Clean, comfortable room. Friendly, helpful service. Very good breakfast. The only drawback was that there was no pool.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Great breakfast, excellent service. Would definitely recommend.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Justy
Nice clean room, refrigerator worked, breakfast had a good variety.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Relaxing place to stay while in town for a family wedding. Staff was very nice. Breakfast had lots of variety and was tasty. Surrounding neighborhood has everything you could need. Woul stay again.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Jenn
We Stayed Here For A Hockey Weekend And it Was Full Of Hockey Players. The Breakfast Was Great, Clean And Spacious Rooms And Great Staff.
1 night business trip May 3, 2014
hockey mom
"Late Arrival Great Service"
I arrived at the location at approximately 10:30 pm, The night clerks were very welcoming and provided great service. The accomodations were Exceptional
Other trip May 5, 2014
Sherman
Staff was nice and helpful. Rooms are fairly dated but for the price it was a good value.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"Perfect for a stop over."
We had to catch an early morning Amtrak and just needed a place to rest our heads. Easy in and out. Free breakfast and comfy beds for my family of four. This hotel met our expectations and we'd certainly stay here again.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"Great experience."
Will definitely stay here again! Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Very clean, and really enjoyed the great breakfast that came with our stay. Terrific experience!
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
Jayne
Beds for a Holiday Inn are usually better
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
c
"Nice hotel, close to shops and restaurants"
Excellent hotel! Great free breakfast-eggs, bacon, pancakes, biscuits and gravy! Beds were clean and nice.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Brittany
"The only game in town; it's OK"
The location is convenient to Mt. Pleasant, and the people are nice. The walls are thin, the doors slam when closed, and there is a good deal of traffic noise. Breakfast is pretty limited and the room is hot. Single computer in the lobby is old but works and you can print.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2013
rich and elsa
"great service"
I felt pampered. Very pleasant staff. Very clean.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2013
"Clean"
Had a room next to the elevator and housekeeping room. I woke up multiple times throughout the early morning due to the sound of wheels ( mainly from the housekeeping cart) hitting the tile floor and many times due to the elevator noises. They really need to invest in a rug or something for the tile floors.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
Joann
"Nice hotel we enjoyed our stay."
We enjoyed our stay! Just passing through to our vacation spot.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
Michele
"Nice location"
Fairly new hotel, located close to restaurants and shopping, also close to most of the family we were visiting. Very pleasant staff.
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2013
"Nice hotel and convenient"
We stayed one night for a visit with friends over a weekend. The hotel was clean and well-maintained. The front desk staff were friendly and efficient. The only negative we would have was that the breakfast area was crowded in the morning (not enough seating) and we had to take our plates back to our room, but the breakfast offered provided plenty of selections and was fully-stocked and tasty! My son LOVED the pancake making machine!
1 night trip with friends Jul 13, 2013
Donna S.
"excellent place to stay while visiting relatives"
Very pleasant. Friendly staff. Clean rooms and breakfast area.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"A nice, easy stay"
I was attending a workshop nearby and needed a place to stay the night before. The hotel was very clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful. My room was comfortable, and I slept well. The complimentary breakfast was nice. There was a nice variety of choices and I was able to have a healthy and tasty breakfast. If I'm ever in the area again, this is where I will stay.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2013
Jill
"great for a relationship!!"
me and my girlfriend take a nite out and stay over nite its a great 1 day away from all
Other trip Apr 12, 2013
david
Hotel & room were clean. Staff was nice. Price was right. Convenient to where I needed to be for my trip. Would stay here again.
3 night trip Mar 26, 2013
"Great hotel for a family"
Stayed in a number of hotels, one of which was cold and we couldn't turn up the heat. It was easy enough to get extra blankets for sleeping, but that would have been our only complaint if this was that hotel, hence the "3" rating on comfort. Otherwise, this facility was very nice.
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
Clean. Nice. Convenient to the surrounding area.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"close to exit off highway"
the hotel was clean and the staff friendly. nice selection for the breakfast buffet available each morning.
3 night business trip Sep 20, 2012
mickie
"Clean, organized, and a great breakfast"
I travel frequently, and when a good overnight is needed, focus on clean, neat, organized, and no trouble is most important. This hotel did not disappoint. Easy in, easy out, ample parking, convenient to area, quiet sleep, and seemingly new furniture, sheets, TV, etc. Breakfast was surprising, since I like the simple continental, but this was above that with freshly cooked eggs, bacon, biscuits, and pancakes. All were very fresh, well-attended by staff, and everything was super. Thanks, folks.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2012
"Great Choice for Business Travel"
There's a great coplimentary breakfast in the mornings and there are plenty of familiar chain stores within a mile or two, at most, of the hotel. Although this hotel is located between Mount Pleasant and Scottdale, either are easy to get to as well at other surrounding towns. Pittsburgh is as easy to get in to and out of from this hotel as any other point of travel around Pittsburgh and only takes about 35 minutes to get to the city center.
Other trip Aug 31, 2012
Needed a place to stay overnight before going to Falling Water. This hotel did the trick. Good breakfast, clean room, fresh cookies.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2012
"Quiet and Relaxing"
I was in town on business and found the Holiday Inn Express to meet all of my needs. The noise level was low which is important to me. The staff was very friendly and helpful and breakfast was very good.
Other trip Aug 15, 2012
Tammy

"Decent hotel in area with few choices"
I didn't rate this very high because of the category descriptions. However, for a Holiday Inn Express, we were pleasantly surprised with some features like the bathroom size, selection of hot foods at breakfast and the small fitness center. It would be helpful to have more healthy breakfast choices, and the room air conditioner ran rather loudly, but we had a pleasant stay.
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2015