All hotels in Winter Park, Colorado, United States of America
580 Winter Park Drive, Winter Park, CO, 80482, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Perfect for what I wanted"
I was looking for a convenient way to go skiing in Colorado (I live in Iowa) In the past have flown out and rented a car, but I would waste a day traveling out and waste a day traveling back and just ski for 2 days, with total trip being 4 days. This year (for the first time) I took Amtrak out (traveled at night and slept most of the way), took the free shuttle from Amtrak to Founders Pointe, which is right across the street from Winter Park resort with tons of bars and dining and the main Zepher lift. Then I got a 4 day lift pass for the same price as 2 day individual lift. So I skied for 4 half days and felt great. The studio condo I rented was like brand new, super clean, great location. All the staff and workers at the resort could not have been nicer. I will definitely do the same thing again next and stay at the same place!!! Loved it!!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Great!"
We loved it. Great proximity to ski rentals and lifts. Will definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Debbie
When paying for a room that's almost $200 a night I expect the room to be clean! Both blankets that for the pull out couch bed were disgusting with stains on them! The bed from the pull out couch had food crums all in it. When I called for new blankets I was told because they were completely booked they had no other blankets. The dishwasher had dirty dishes in it as well. The manager the next morning was friendly but considering my son had to use our comforter from our bed and we just slept with a sheet pluse the dirtyness of the room I don't feel we even should have payed for the room!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
meg
"Across from Winter Park Resort"
Rented a nice studio that was very comfortable and able to accommodate our family of 4. The bed was very nice and they have a nice hot tube right outside of our studio. Was easy to get to and the location for skiing is the best. Just a short walk to the lifts
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Pete
"Perfect for a weekend in the mountains"
Amazing room with plenty of space for all of us. The kitchen was perfect for bringing up food and the deck had a great view of the mountain.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Brandy
"Lost time skiing due to parking check in."
This was 5th trip to founders. By far the worst experience. Parking was extra $ and an absolute hassle to get done. Was not done through the front desk at Zephyr and their hands were tied from whatever management system. Lost solid 2 hours of skiing getting underground parking checked in. Will not stay there in future without serious reservations and will advise others.
2 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
Kathy S
"nice hotel"
It was a nice experience. the only thing has room to improve is I only got clean towers every other day in my 5 days stay.
5 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
youfeng
"First time with grandkids in the snow. (17 and 14"
Great for our 3 days. Took ski lessons. Awesome instructors. Went snowmobling, ice skating. All for first time with no injuries. Cold, Cold , Cold. We are from Texas. Trip was one we will never forget.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Wes
"Founders Pointe in Winter Park"
We enjoyed the stay and the location was superb. We had to request fresh towels and did not receive wash cloths with the towels. Only 10 hangers total in the unit. Beds were very comfortable and the common areas were very well appointed.
4 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Dennis
"Excellent!"
This hotel greatly exceeded our expectations. It is the newer addition to the Zephyer Lodge and is updated and perfect for a weekend getaway
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Taylor
"Nice hotel near to the ski area, we love it"
The place its perfect, comfortable, near to all the attractions we like so much we hope so back, the staff was so friendly, helpful and professional.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Sandy
"Great Location!"
Great condo, full kitchen, right at the base. Only problem was I was to receive free parking due to Expedia elite+ status, and front desk wasn't sure how to give me a code. Otherwise this is a nice place, we will return!
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Blaine
"Friends Wedding"
Beautiful area in the fall (we live 2 hrs away). However a bit costly for an overnight stay.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
C
"Nice place, close to lifts and village!"
I enjoyed my stay, the only confusing part was that you actually check in across the street at the Lodge which I thought was a totally separate hotel. Good stay, would stay again.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
BikeGirl
"Nice enough place but not adequate information"
This is a condo in a large development but you have to go to another condo office to pick up your key, not the address on the hotels.com address. This starts out -not great. From there it seems like a nice enough place and would be really nice in ski season. Had a good mexican meal.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
MF
"Great room"
Great room with a view of the slopes. We will be back.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
JSchuh
"Vacation"
Stayed two night. No air condition but not problem in late summer. Rooms nice very clean. Beds are hard, this was difficult for me but others could be find. Great access and security. love location.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"older but very nice property"
excellent
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
The room was spotless with nice finishes and comfortable bed, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The resort is very family friendly and fun. Highly recommended.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
kim
"Beds"
The stay was nice however I did not sleep the beds were so uncomfortable. I would not stay again just because of the Beds. Everything else was great.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Wendy
"We love this location!"
We enjoy having everyone in one room, the incredible outdoor space with hot tub, grills, and patio furniture. We also enjoy how close it is to all the activities we do.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"Close to the Village and downtown Winter Park"
The check-in person was helpful and very friendly; parking garage was excellent; our room was very clean and modern - very nice! The only problem we had (and it was not a big deal) was that we couldn't control the thermostat in the room and it was a bit warm. The gas fireplace in one of our rooms wasn't working, but again - not a big problem. The kitchenettes were great - it had everything we needed. The location was wonderful - right across from the Village and close to downtown. This was a great place to stay - I would certainly book here again. Beautiful surroundings as well!
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
Lori
"Best hot tub jets ever!"
We came to participate in the No Barriers Soldier to Summit hike at Granby Ranch August 23, 2014 with other activities planned in and around Winter Park so chose this hotel because centrally located. So glad we did, very nice setting and would have given 5stars except pretty close to the highway. We enjoyed our trip and discovering the new Village at WP. FYI - hot tub towels are in room along with the plastic glasses, not at the spa as the resort guide indicated. Great value!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Stef
The hotel was nice. It would be perfect during ski season. We went during the summer so it was kind of dead.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"Great room, great value"
The room we got off season was an excellent value for a fine room. We would definitely return and have recommended it to others.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"loved location"
We stayed for three nights in August with our two sons. Loved that our room was right across the street from Winter Park Resort. Kids had a great time on the alpine slide and with all the other activities that the resort had to offer. Would definitely stay at Founders Point again!
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
"third time staying here"
Our third time staying at this hotel! Great getaway spot in the summer with nicely priced per night. Rooms are always clean and wonderful. Hot tub is fabulous! We'll be back.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2014
"Poor location next to noisy freeway"
No AC in any rooms. So need to open windows while sleeping at nite in summer. But many rooms next to noisy freeway.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Very nice hotel, well maintained. Part of a larger resort with plenty of restaurants and things to do in walking distance.
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Great room and great place to stay. Only downfall is there was not an air conditioner. Even though it was 50 at nights and 80's in the daytime it was still a little warm in the room at night . Not a big deal though would definitely stay again!
3 night trip Jul 22, 2014
"Nice hotel, very close to restaurants/ shops"
This hotel is one I have stayed at before and would probably stay again. However last year I selected a "Gold" room and this year I selected a "Silver" room and was a bit disappointed. The Gold room on the website mentioned upgraded amenities and I wasn't sure what this included. The size of the "Silver room" was a lot smaller and the bathroom was not nearly as nice as the "Gold" room. The "Gold" room had a very large tub (looked like it was built for a basketball player) and I was so looking forward to soaking in it but this room had a small regular size bathtub and the toilet backed up on us a few times. There were 2 refrigerators in the room (1 dorm size and one full size) but neither one of them had ice trays. It would have been nice to have instead of having to travel a long way up the hall and to another floor just to get ice. The ironing board was also broken and collapsed on me while I was pressing out a shirt. The hot tub is a wonderful feature and has a lot of power in the jets, which was very much needed. Over all this a great place though and was walking distance to a lot of shops and restaurants.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Nice hotel, well maintained"
Location is great! Next to all the family activities, shops & restaurants. The underground parking garage is nice. Complimentary luggage carts were great to get all luggage from car to room. The bike storage was also nice to secure bikes after long days ride. Only issue was with air flow in the room. It was stuffy and warm. We were on the 5th floor facing the hot tubs. BBQ smoke would come in our room every night from below, and with only one window to open, it got very stuffy and stinky. I would highly recommend a room with a balcony to increase airflow. I expressed concern to front desk clerk, they were not too concerned! That was my ONLY issue.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Brent
"a/c would be nice for summer season still 4 *+"
Undestanding that it is mainly a winter resort,designing in a split system or a more secure method other than an open window on the ground floor of exchanging outside air for cooling in the summer would take this room to an all 5* rating. Room was a bit too warm for my comfort did not get cool till late nite. Was not unbearable though. The amenities deck with hot tub and outdoor fireplace, total class all the way. Awesome resort .Staff from front desk to maintenance staff were helpfull and friendly.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Modern, Clean, and Comfortable"
We loved our stay at Fraser Crossing. We thought the rooms were clean, nicely furnished, in good condition, and close to the new Winter Park Village shops, restaurants, and ski hill summer activities. I had originally booked a studio, but when I checked in, I decided to upgrade to a 1-bedroom Gold room, because it had a lovely balcony with a mountain view. The weather was beautiful, so we spent a lot of time on the balcony enjoying the fresh mountain air. The rooms are not air-conditioned, but that was never a problem for us (we were there in early July), because it cools down as soon as the sun goes down, and we opened the windows and filled the rooms with cool air for sleeping. There was a ceiling fan in each room, which kept the temperature very comfortable. The people working at the front desk were friendly and helpful. The garage parking was very handy, and in the summer there is no charge for it. We plan to stay at Fraser Crossing again next summer.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Sue
"Escape to the Mountains"
Pleasant stay just to relax after driving through the mountains. We stayed during summer months. It was quiet, lots of privacy. Comfortable bed. We wished we would have planned to stay longer.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Terrible summer stay"
The room was 80 degrees and no cross ventilation AC in the setting The beds were rock hard. Nice setting Would NEVER stay here again
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Eve
Once we found out that the check-in was across from the resort address things rolled. The hot tub was down the first night but was available the next night. Beautiful views.
2 night trip Jul 9, 2014
While not a normal hotel (primary difference is no daily housekeeping), the Founders Pointe rooms, building, and grounds are beautiful, quality furnishings, clean, and on par with any 3-star hotel. The location is great: right in the middle of the resort shops, restaurants, lifts, rental places. There were four of us: my spouse and I, plus our teenage sons (the sofa bed was fine for them).
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"It went above our expectations!"
It was a gorgeous condo inside and out and views were amazing! We felt like a million dollars looking our our balcony up at the mountains or sitting in the huge hot tub! It was spectacular! We would love to go back again. I would also recommend this place to others!
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Ann
"Classy condo close to the heart of Winter Park."
The room was excellent with very comfy bed and furnishings. Kitchen was superbly stocked with everything we needed for the weekend. The staff was polite and cordial. We will come back! My only complaint in no air conditioning.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"A nice little break from reality"
Founders Point was lovely, much better than expected. They by far have the nicest hot tub I have ever been to. It was the size of three hot tubs in one all decked out in sandstone... Beautiful!!
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
kk
"4th of July goof off"
Wife and I had no real reason to go to mountains other than to goof off a couple a days and drive some mountain roads in the convertible Vette. Was skeptical when only vacancy was the Fraser Crossing in Winter Park but booked anyway. Arrived around noon and was able to get into room right away even though check in was not til 4. The room selected for us was nice but was on 1st floor. We requested a higher floor with a view. The desk attendant (forgot name) went out of his way and found what we were looking for at same price. When we got to the room fitting our preference it was clean and well stocked with towels, cooking utensils, coffee, basically everything one would need to goof off for a couple of days, with the exception of some adult beverages. We had no valid complaints about our stay over 4th of July weekend.
LoudV8
"nice but wasn't what we were expecting"
We called the hotel to find out what the difference between gold and silver packages were. They told us it was a updated room and the electronics were updated. we end up getting the Gold room in Founders point. it looked nice and was updated with the exception of the clearly not updated TV in the bedroom that was not only old but was also very noisy. it had a terrible buzzing sound that we could not stand. Also, some of the doors in the room wouldn't close at all such as the shower door and the bedroom door. There were also many light bulbs out. Other than these issues the room was nice and was in a great location. We had a lot of fun during the 4th of July celebration.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2014
Very nice resort. Wish we could have stayed longer than one day.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Kelvin
"Bad experience"
Staff was rude. Front desk associate made my key wrong and then blamed me when it didnt work. Insted of apologizing he insisted that one of the staff go with me to make sure I was going to the right room. Even though I successfully made it to my room before. Wifi was not working. No Air conditioning. No toilet paper on the roll. Living room table had kool-aid on it. Squeaky ceiling fan.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"NICE BUT NOT COMFORTABLE"
I felt the room was nice but the mattress was very uncomfortable didn't sleep well at all. Woke up in the morning and found that my coffee maker didn't have all the parts to it so was unable to enjoy my morning coffee. Nothing opens up until 8:00 in the morning tried calling the front desk no answer. Checking out I had to wait for at least 15 minutes for someone to show up. No one cleaned the room so we were there for three days and two nights without maid service.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Dawn
Although a little confusing of a location (Not near Fraser at all) once we got there we found the area very nice with all the necessity's just across the street. The check-in area could be better displayed as well.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Great Location, but missing maintenance"
The room location was great, but the room was not clean when we arrived. Dirty floors, dirty dishes in dish washer, coffee maker was broke, microwave missing a piece off the front. It looked like maintenance has not been completed in some time.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
frequent travel
"Great location!"
Great location. There are shops and restaurants within the hotel, and downtown Winter Park is only a 5 minute drive. The hotel was clean, comfortable bed and pillows. The room has no A/C but you do not need it and every room has a fireplace. The staff was very friendly.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
EW
Very convenient to all the Winter Park base activities and easy drive to town
1 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2014