All hotels in Pottsville, Pennsylvania, United States of America
100 Keystone Blvd East, Pottsville, PA, 17901, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"Pretty good"
Good customer service!
2 night family trip Oct 19, 2014
"Warm cookies"
When we called to ask if we could check in early she put us at the top of the housekeeping list and they were ready for us when we got there! Warm cookies to greet us when we got back from our family visit that evening was a huge bonus. The coffee at breakfast was delicious! I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
Sheila
"I recommend"
This hotel was the only option I had in Ithaca when I went to book a room for the weekend we were going to be there, even doing it two weeks prior to our trip. Not complains at all, starting with nice staff, good room size, very nice queen beds, clean good sheets, good shower and decent breakfast. Just a little pricey, though.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
"Wonderful Place to Stay"
I am super picky when it comes to hotels. This place was very nice. It was clean and well kept. Good price. Staff was very friendly and breakfast bar had options. Would recommend this hotel. A++
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Becky
"Nice hotel in the Frackville area."
The hotel was a nice hotel. The hotel staff was friendly. The rooms were clean. They had nice facilities and a good breakfast.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Cathy
"Nice hotel far from everything."
Convenient to I-81 in a remote hilltop location. Six miles to town. Nice hotel. Lukewarm pool. Rooms are nice and quiet and clean and comfortable. Free breakfast is included but it is the first time I ever threw the food away. Eggs were rubbery, pancakes and French toast were tough and chewy and oatmeal was pasty like glue made from flour and water. However, coffee was very good. There is a guest laundry but the front desk didn't have an quarters so we had to drive 6 miles to get change to do laundry.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
dee
"Best hotel and value in Pottsville PA area!"
This clean hotel offers handicapped accessible rooms with 2 queen beds! All rooms are non-smoking, have a refrigerator, microwave, ironing board & iron, flat screen TV with Turner Classic Movies, EWTN and many other "good channels". Conveniences include 2 guest elevators, convenient ample parking, complimentary full breakfast, indoor pool, hot tub, guest laundry, exercise room, beautiful quiet country grounds/surroundings, helpful friendly 24hr staff, spacious/comfortable common areas. Our rooms even had windows that we could open to let in the fresh fall breeze! We have been looking for a hotel in the Pottsville PA area that would be reasonably priced yet contain some comforts. This will be our go-to hotel!
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
C
My stay was great. Was there from Friday night to Sunday. Rooms were clean and bed was comfortable. Handicap suite was great, very accessible. Breakfast was also good, had a Steady flow of food and it was hot. Overall I would book there again.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Brenda
"hard to find in the dark, even with GPS"
Not as nice as the pictures. Hotel is adequate for a place to sleep for the night. Nothing exceptional; I wouldn't want to be there for an extended stay. There are no resturants or other services nearby. The staff was courteous and friendly.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Reunion stay"
Nice hotel. Convenient location.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
DncBev
"A great hotel for overnight stay"
The hotel was near the highway and easy to find. Our room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. All and all, it was a great hotel for overnight stay (or longer).
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
LS
"Nice, clean and comfortable."
This was a warm and inviting hotel. The staff was welcoming. We liked the location near I-81. Was nestled back a bit and they should have had bigger signs at the intersections pointing out the way. Only stayed one night, but it was pleasant and quiet.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
L
"DISSAPOINTED!"
Had previously stayed at a Country Inn and Suites in Virginia so was looking forward to another good experience. That didn't happen. The curtains in the room were designed to only shut part way so there was no privacy in our room. To make it worse the parking lot lights shine right into the rooms making it hard to sleep unless you prefer a light in your eyes when trying to doze off. To top it off when pulling down the covers to get into bed there were some hairs on the sheets which I assume where never changed. Because of these two issues I can not recommend this Hotel.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
Joe H.
"Muster"
I have stayed at this particular hotel 2 years ago and it has gone downhill. I am not certain, but due to the wrinkles in the sheets (2 queen beds), it would appear neither set had been laundered recently. Nor would it appear that the carpet had been vacuumed or shampooed. The heating/cooling unit is an antiquated "thru-the-wall" unit with manual controls. It was hard to adjust the temperature due to the wind whistling through the windows. The parking lot also seemed to be on the smaller side, and was nearly filled to capacity. 2 spots could have been freed up though, if those guests were considerate enough to use only one parking space. And when you enter/leave the main exit, you must go through the cloud of cigarette/cigar smoke. The only reason I stayed here was the one closest to my destination was booked solid. The CI & S was cheaper, but now I see why there was vacancy. They also need better and illuminated signage to lead you into the hotel from the roadway (before you overshoot and have to drive an additional 8 minutes away.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
RY
"womens weekend"
We stayed at the Comfort Inn for a weekend get away. The room was comfortable clean and quiet . Slightly difficult to find but not impossible best to find it in the daylight. The hotel was completely booked so the breakfast staff were running frantic.Breakfast was ok lots to choose from. The front desk was very helpful. I would have no problems going back there and would recommend it to friends
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
sharon
loved my stay
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Ray
Our stay was great The staff was nice & courteous. Breakfast was good, the only problem I had with this hotel was that there were no resturaunts close by and that is not the hotels fault. would highly recommend this hotel.
3 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
Steve B.
"Rude personnel"
For the money, quite mediocre. Positively unfriendly front desk personnel, unsatisfying, generic, crowded breakfast. Sorry we bothered you by staying at your hotel. Won't make that mistake again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Frackville (Pottsville), PA
Customer Satisfaction is extremely important to us, and we are sorry that our service did not meet your expectations. Our team members strive to do their best, however, we were not our best today. Please know that I have shared your feedback with our team members and we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur in the future.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Passing through Pennsylvania
"Dogs need to stay at home!"
We stayed here because it was the closest hotel to Knoebel's Amusement Park. The room was clean, cookies at the front desk were delicious, staff were friendly, but I know now that I will never again stay in a "pet-friendly" hotel! At breakfast, this woman paraded around the breakfast area with her spastic little dog. It was sniffing people's feet and licking crumbs off the carpet. I do understand that there are people who love their pets and consider them people, but those people should also be aware that there are people who have allergies, or simply do not want to be around your pet...especially while they are eating. The woman sat at the table next to us and her little dog was right near my feet. Nothing was said to her. She sat there proudly, as if everyone should admire her cute little doggie. My husband, son and I took what was left of our breakfast and ate in the living room area. An employee told us that they had rather us eat in the kitchen area. We told him that we had rather not have to eat with dogs. He just walked away. People, if you want to take your precious little dogs with you in vacation, stay at a campground. A hotel is no place for noisy, dirty dogs!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Frackville (Pottsville), PA
We apologize for your recent frustrations with our hotel. Even though we are not a pet friendly hotel, by law, service animals are permitted with proper documentation. Please know that your concerns will be meticulously evaluated to ensure that all service animals, are within proper ranges of the owners. If your travels do bring you back to the Pottsville area, I sincerely hope that you will consider staying with us.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Angela
Our second time there, great experience! !
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
crystal
"Well worth it!"
This is a very well maintained hotel. There service was exceptional, as the pool and pool area were super clean. The breakfast could go till more like 11 am, but nonetheless they were super accommodating had you arrived to breakfast a little late. We will be staying next year as we visit the amusement park. Hotel is worth the distant drive.
2 night family trip Aug 27, 2014
Mike F.
It was a very nice room an the people were all great
2 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Country Inn
"Nice hotel, close to major highway."
It was very clean. They don't have a dining area to purchase food but the local Italian Restaurant has free delivery. They provide free coffee, tea and hot chocolate. Free Breakfast. Great time with grandkids.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Clean hotel extremely close to I40."
Stopped here for a one night stay. The hotel and breakfast were excellent and had an indoor pool! The staff was friendly enough but could have been much better. we had paid for the room on Expedia, yet the hotel also charged us for the room. The next morning it was straightened out so be aware. The room looked extremely clean on first look, but a towel had some not head hair on it, and the coffee maker had not been cleaned. It should also be noted that this hotel is close to the highway, but nothing else.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Mel
"Nice place to stay when visiting Knoebels Park"
Overall this is a really nice hotel and my whole family enjoyed it. The Good: Clean, modern hotel; nice showers; excellent continental breakfast; homey lobby with fireplace; books, sofa and chairs; very amiable staff; nice pool and jacuzzi; good parking. The (not so) Bad: Tiny little pillows very uncomfortable and AC units that cycle on/off constantly
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2014
miamitopa
This was my families second visit. The first visit we stayed on the second floor and we loved it everything was good. This time not so much. Our bathroom and rug were disgusting. Room number 105. The pool was cloudy so we didn't use. The gym and breakfast were good. Gonna try a different hotel next time we're in the area.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Traveler
"Nice hotel close to knobels"
Had a great stay very clean and we enjoyed the hot tub and pool after our long day at Knobels. Not much around the hotel did have to travel to eat. Breakfast was really good too
"Okay, but"
The room was alright, hotel and grounds good, but the Buffet Breakfast was just barely average. No eggs of any kind and French Toast was not great. Not much of a variety of much else either.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Stay was good for the price I paid. Only downside was that there is nothing around this hotel.
"good for a night"
This was an average hotel. Don't think I could stay more than one night, but for the one night stay, it was perfect for kids to use pool, a good night's sleep, a decent shower and a good free breakfast. The water didn't drain properly in the bathroom and there was no vent. The building seems old with a cheap renovation. The lobby was quaint though...coffee available all day, sitting area with books, lots of info about local restaurants and things to do, and a cute porch out front to chill out.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Linda C.
"Wonderful"
Great family place! We enjoyed it!
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
"very nice stay"
great location- friendly and clean
2 night trip Jul 15, 2014
kim
Very remote location. I was travelling on business and there was not another hotel close to where I needed to be. The rooms are big and clean. The receptionist that checked me in was quite pleasant, however, later the evening the staff changed and the new receptionists seemed put out to be asked any questions. The lobby and dining area were freezing. During breakfast, we had to ask for spoons and were given one each from a cupboard. I mentioned that there were none available for other people and was told, yes there are, there weren't. They got it after a few more people needed cutlery. Overall, the staff were just not up to snuff, but the hotel itself was fine. No restaurants or stores within 5 miles. We had a pizza place deliver and it was ok.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Angela
"Not what I was expecting"
The room itself was clean and well maintained. However, the fitted sheet on the mattresses didnt fit properly and kept bunching up while we slept. The hotel had a leaking ceiling and there were other cosmetic issues that needed attending. The wi-fi was not always available and when I addressed this with the front desk I felt that they were patronizing me about my concerns. The hotel was in an industrial park and it was hard to find as the roads were not clearly marked. The breakfast was very nice and the breakfast staff were attentive. Overall, I don't know that this hotel was worth the money spent and I don't believe I would stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Clean and comfortable"
Positive experience. When checking in, it should be mentioned that there is a complimentary breakfast provided.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Great experience. The complimentary breakfast was very good.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"great hotel for a good price"
Staff was very nice, hotel was clean, kids loved the pool and hot tub.. Breakfast was free and had a great selection of food. About 35-40 minutes from Knoebels.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
kelly
"Good for a quick stop"
We only booked for one overnight stay after a local wedding. Room was clean and tidy. Resort was nice.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"right off 81"
Quiet, clean & comfortable. Right off 81. Great breakfast. What more could you want. Could be tricky to find at night. Would definitely recommend & will stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 21, 2014
"good decent place"
Bed was comfy, room was clean, bathroom clean. They even have windows you can open! Breakfast was good, plenty to eat and choose from.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Passing through PA we were looking for a reasonably prices hotel with a pool. This hotel met those needs. It was very clean and the customer service was excellent. This is a newer hotel, with clean rooms free wifi and flat screen TVs. The pool is inside and good sized also has a hot tub. The continental breakfast was better than average with waffles, sausage and eggs along with other usual items. The only con is that the hotel is somewhat in the middle of no where, you have to get back on the highway to get to restaurants although the hotel is right off the interstate. There are two pizza places that offer free delivery as well as one Chinese restaurant.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Adam
"poor location - far from even limited restaurants"
Better than average price/value.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Don
"Cleanliness of hotel"
I have stayed in many country inn and suites but I will say this one lacked in cleaning , from the entry cigarette butts , dirty floors , stairs going up stairs , the elevator our room , the carpets didn't look vacuumed I was very disappointed we stayed two days and both days nothing looked clean , all other ones we have stayed at we're very clean , so it was very unexpected .
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
"Great Rooms Great Pool Miles from Nowhere"
Very comfortable and clean. Nothing to do in the vicinity. Just relax and enjoy the pool. Decent breakfast
2 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Ed W.
"Short drive to Knoebels"
We decided to stay at a hotel rather than drive two hours home since we were doing a two day trip to Knoebels Amusement Park. After spending the afternoon at the pool and water slides we got to the hotel around dinner time. The room was clean and the staff were very friendly. We ate at Cracker Barrel (just down the road a few minutes) and enjoyed the hot tub in the evening.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Nate
"Unexpected great stay"
This is in the middle of nowhere, but that's where I needed to be for this stay. I was pleasantly surprised by the Country Inn. It was nice and nice and my family was able to take over the dining room for dinner and order pizza. The rooms were clean and comfy and the staff was nice.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Jenn
"Nice motel"
The motel was very clean, the pool and hot tub were great, the breakfast was great. I had two teenagers with me and they were impressed with the motel also. I would recommend this motel and I would stay there again if I were in that area.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Tina
"Very nice place"
This was a really nice, friendly and pretty hotel. Good breakfast, cookies at check-in, nice pool and hot tub. In very quiet area, but convenient to highway and nearby towns. We would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
J and H
"Clean hotel"
People were nice. Breakfast was good. Close to Knoebles and Pioneer Tunnel. Room was clean.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Barb
"Very nice."
Nice place, reasonably nice staff. Our only complaint was the distance to any food. Great breakfast. Nice but small pool. Very clean.
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2014