All hotels in Reno, Nevada, United States of America
2707 S. Virginia Street, Reno, NV, 89502, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Loved the service my only complaint was the bed pillows. Very uncomfortable!
1 night trip Aug 22, 2015
Vernon
"Surprising Vegas style resort"
My husband and I came for a weekend getaway and we stayed in a Tuscany Suite. Our room was beautiful. Its really impressive how many different dinning choices there are. One of the most outstanding features of the casino is the large video screens that display different scenes from nature. Those videos are incredible! We are planning another trip this time with the kids because they would love the pool areas.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Christina
"Great hotel/casino"
We really enjoyed our stay at the Peppermill. Very nice hotel, casino and room. Nice pools too. We arrived early in the day and we were upgraded to another room since they were still cleaning rooms. Like the location away from downtown, but easy access to other areas of Reno. Liked staying away from the downtown area. Reasonable rates.
2 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
Jamjes
"It was okay, better than staying across town"
The negative--We stayed Saturday-Monday. We had house keeping walk in on us twice while sleeping once at 7am and again at 8:30am. Our room had a door for connecting rooms and we could hear every drunk argument our neighbors had!! Such a bummer. They had a nice pool but it only goes to maybe 4ft?! The casino was great, we had dinner as well and it was really good! We visited my brother who was staying at circus circus and oh my god the peppermill is luxury compared to that zoo!
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Sara
rooms are decent. Services are good. Area is too far from the main attraction.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2015
Phillip
"Little far from the stripe"
We didn't get the nice tower, they put us in the 3 level building outside, like a bungalow type. I guess you paid what you get
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
It was fun!!! A lot 2 do
Ismael
"Never"
Never staying in the west wing again! Not worth it! I wanted a refund! I had to go out of the hotel to get to my room. It smells like dead rat!
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Justine
"love it so much will come again soon."
It was fantastic. Love the roomy rooms. My family and i love the pool. Definitely will cone again. Very great hotel to stay any day.
3 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Xun
"can't wait to go back"
Fabulous! A total surprise. Everything was spotless, and service was awesome. All personnel from casino to housekeeping were cheerful and helpful. The food was exceptional every restaurant we ate. I'm a retired chef and it was impeccable and delicious. Fresh fruit and produce that were well presented and at the peak of their flavors were abundant at every meal.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Had a slightly leaky toilet that was never fixed. Other than that, it is a lovely hotel.
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Jacqueline
My husband and I had a very awesome stay and hotel was very clean comfortable and staff very friendly. ...
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"Best place in Reno to stay"
If you are going to stay in Reno,,,, stay here !!!!! Stayed here 3 nights everything was great.............
3 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
"Great place in a newer part of town."
Our room was very nice. Seemed recently updated. Clean and comfortable. Ate at the grill and the Italian place, Romanza. Great food at both. Property was well kept and in a much better part of Reno than the older downtown casinos. We went there just look around and wouldn't have wanted to stay anywhere downtown. Very happy with Peppermill and will consider Reno as a fun alternative to Vegas anytime.
2 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
Dustin
"nice get-away"
This hotel was amazing. The pool was beautiful and I didn't know they had a bar and waiters at the pool. That was very nice to have. The room was very clean and the décor was awesome. Our AC worked really well. Love, loved this hotel and will be staying here again in the future!
1 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
"Beauatiful Tuscan accomodations"
WE stayed in the Tuscan Tower and the accomodations were beautiful!
1 night trip with friends Aug 12, 2015
Toni
"Wish we could stay longer"
Really wish we could stay longer.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
KAIKWONG
We loved it! We both had excellent massages at the spa, gambled, enjoyed the buffet and the lounge by the pool for drinks. Was not prepared for all the kids at the pool, and the one thing they should do Is replace the carpet by the sports bar walkway. (Smells) everyone was very accommodating and we would return again. I would have loved a adult only hot tub or pool too
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
"Best place to stay in Reno"
I go to Reno at least 3 times a year and will not stay anywhere other than the Peppermill. Great hotel for any occasion.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Lionel
"Happy anniversary!"
Celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary. Everything was wonderful.
4 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Greg
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 night trip Aug 7, 2015
Rudolph
Room was nice but we found food and dirt.
Great
Patrick
"Don't miss this hotel, everything is awesome!"
I love peppermill is the best in town!!!
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
laura
"HOT AUGUST NIGHTS"
5 nights for HOT AUGUST NIGHTS
5 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
"Tuscany rooms worth the extra $$"
Definitely recommend paying a little more to stay in the Tuscany Tower. This tower has a separate check-in desk (open Thur-Sun, I believe) which is great. The regular checkin line was long every time I passed by. One person in front of me and the lady checking us in was very friendly and efficient. The room was very nice and clean, huge marble bathroom with separate shower (2 shower heads). This tower also has a pool, bar and cafe. Overall a pleasant stay!
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2015
"Not real pleased"
We were not happy with our room we payed for a tower room and did not get one we asked for two queen beds got one, and we went thru a third party and payed top dollar.
3 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
Joanne
"Fantastic getaway!"
Las Vegas style hotel. Wonderful place to escape. Very upscale and will stayed there over and over again. Restaurants and spa were fantastic.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
I would stay again. We like to go to different hotels and experience them. Spa was a great experience could be a lil cleaner.
3 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
angelina
"Stay only on the week nights...."
Even though I gave this hotel high marks I had a major issue.... We stayed from Thursday thru Sunday....the room was clean and quiet until Saturday night..about midnight people were coming back to their rooms...they were loud and 2 times people knocked on our door thinking it was their rooms ...this lasted till we got up at 4 a.m. For an early flight....we complained on check out and were told security can only be in so many places at once... My advice stay during the week but not on Saturday night!!!
3 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
"Hot August Nights"
Nice Hotel, Nice room, room A/C was noisy!!!, slow valet for car retrieval. All in all...I give you guys a 7 on a scale of 1-10. Not up to Las Vegas quality, but a enormously better than the GSR!!! You made "Hot August Nights" bearable and comfortable. I won't be back for several years, but not because of the Hotel.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Everyone on staff was exceptional! Would highly recommend!
3 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
BETH
"awesome stay"
We came down for Hot August Nights. Location was awesome, hotel personnel were very friendly and knowledgeable. All the amenities were perfect. Something for everyone.
4 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
"Pool area is amazing! Great stay for your $$$"
Amazing stay for your money!!! The pool area is FANTASTIC! We stayed here for 2 days during an 8 day trip and it was just the relaxation we needed during our trip!!! I'd recommend this resort to everyone I know. I'll definitely stay again.
2 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
It WAS great!
2 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
JOHN
"Pay extra for Tower"
Pay the extra to stay in the Tower! Tuscany is the best!
1 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2015
Doug
"B-day fun!"
The spa there is the BEST! and the Happy Hour was Great too!!
3 night trip with friends Jul 28, 2015
Virginia
This the best
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
HUGO
"The Peppermill is a great choice in Reno!"
Our stay was great from check-in to check-out. The staff, very friendly and efficient, but what gives the Peppermill such a relaxed atmosphere are the beautiful art videos of scenes around the world.
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Cheryl
"Great resort!"
Checking in and out was quick and went smoothly. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. We stayed one night so the only restaurant we tried was the buffet which was pretty good and had a decent selection. The casino was also nice and not too smokey. Best of all were the $5 blackjack tables. No complaints about this hotel. All the staff members we encountered were very friendly and accomodating. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
"a lot of miscommunications going on"
The rooms are really nice and well taken care of. There is a lot of miscommunications with the front desk staff and the spa staff. Twice now we were told two different things regarding the spa day passes. Then when we check in we are told that they don't sell spa day passes on the weekends. We had to pay for a service that we weren't planning on getting in order to enjoy the spa. When I called was told they did sell spa passes but to get there early because they sale out fast
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
janay
"Girls weekend"
Girls weekend to celebrate a friend's birthday. Room in the Tuscany tower was amazing. Peppermill tower room was great. Wished the beds were more comfy. Romanza restaurant on sunday evening was really bad food. Had chicken parm and the noodles were stale and chicken was so bad I had two bites and lifted the melted cheese to see what I was eating... Gray slab of something. I couldn't eat it. Hotel 4 stars/**** romanza - no stars Spa: Amazing and wonderful! 5 stars
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
Kelley
"Second Visit Even Better Than the First"
We really enjoyed our stay at the Peppermill. It was our second visit and we were not disappointed. The Tuscany Suite is huge, quiet and comfortable. We enjoyed a day at their excellent spa and a Swedish massage took all the tension away. Since our previous visit, they have created lots of non-smoking spaces which just makes it better.
3 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
"Tuscan Tower is the only place to stay!"
We were in the Tuscan Tower, by far the nicest part of the Peppermill. It was three of us so we got a 2 King bed room. Everything about the room was wonderfully appointed, the staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. We will definitely stay here again when we are in Reno, and we'll be sure to upgrade to an even posher room!
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Kathryn
We visited for one night after driving to San Francisco and back from Lake Tahoe to catch airplane back home to Denver. Beautiful comfortable hotel but parking was atrocious. We asked when we pulled in where to park if we had reservations and attendant told us 3rd level. We drove around 30 min and no parking anywhere. I called front desk and they transferred me to security. Security informed me valet was free. Would have been nice if first guy told us. We drive back down and they tell us we have to go back out in street and get in line again. Meanwhile we watched them let others through. We were not happy! Other than parking it was great!
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Sherry
"Thumbs up"
My husband and I spent the night at the Peppermill, and it was a nice experience. We stayed in one of the suites and the bed was very comfortable. The only complaint I have would be how beat up some of the furniture was. You'd think if you're spending that much money on a hotel, the furniture would be in better condition.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"Ti-1-ON"
AFTER DRIVING THROUGH SOME OF THE MOST SEEDY PARTS OF VIRGINIA STREET THE PEPPER MILL WAS A MOST WELCOMING SIGHT. WHAT EVER YOU DO DON'T TAKE THE VIRGINIA STREET EXIT OFF OF I 80 BECAUSE YOU MAY SEE THINGS YOU DON'T WANT YOUR KIDS TO SEE. YOU MAY NOT WANT TO WALK AROUND THE HOTEL AT NIGHT BECAUSE VAGRANTS ARE PLENTIFUL. AND, SOME EVEN TRICKLE INTO THE HOTEL.
1 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
Ti
"more than i ever expected in reno"
it was outstanding
2 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
Maeva L.
"Great For The Money!"
Great hotel room! We stayed in the Peppermill Tower, had requested a roll-away bed, refrigerator and microwave. Even with all of this, there was still plenty of space to move around the room. Very nice hotel staff! Only complaint was that the toilet flushed very loudly and that you can hear the vacuum cleaner from housekeeping in the morning. Other than that, you couldn't hear that the neighbors or even people walking in the hallway. I would definitely stay here again!
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
This hotel is stunning. Beautiful and clean...
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2015