All hotels in Reno, Nevada, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2707 S. Virginia Street, Reno, NV, 89502, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"miner"
it was ok
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
Sandra
"just a little disapointed"
we really enjoyed our stay.thanks to the person at the bellhop when we went to rent a disable scooter for my husband, he said this room is really far in the other tower ask for a room in this tower, so i did and was put in a queen deluxe room, it was great had a beautiful view also...the person who took our reservation was not very helpful at all...and the person at the valet packing was lazy did not help with the luggage either.. our stay at the peppermill was wonderful,thanks to the bellhop, when we went there to rent a scooter for my husband who is disable,he look at the room number and inform us that the room was in the further tower and it would not be easy on us.so i went back to the reservation desk and requested a room in the main tower. we were given a king deluxe room for the same price, it was beautiful and had an awesome view too. the valet parking attendant was not helpful at all when checking out ...
3 night romance trip May 11, 2015
juanita
"All show and no follow thru"
This hotel used to be nice. But then they remodeled and went over-the-top. Glitzy is a gross understatement for their Greco-Roman architecture. And in the heart of Reno? Come on, now! But even if that's what you want, I would not stay here: It's now impossible to drive up, park, go in to register, and then park you car. Your choice is either to tip a bell hop to take your luggage and then tip another to take you bags to your room or carry your luggage a goodly distance, up and down elevators or escalators, from the parking lot. Then, there's a good chance you will have to wait in a long line at registration because they are not fully staffed at the desk. There's also a fair chance your room won't be ready, even if you arrive at 5 or 6pm. And in our case, the internet didn't work. DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE CHEAP, COME-ON ROOM RATE. WHEN YOU ADD IN THE RESORT FEES, ALL THE TIPS AND EXTRAS, THIS PLACE IS NOT INEXPENSIVE. Unless you are in Reno to gamble, you are better off at a Courtyard or Best Western.
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
Sandy
"Aweful"
Was given the wrong room (asked for a two bed, got a one bed) in a room with the A/C blasting at fifty degrees, took 4 phone calls and 1.40 min for someone to arrive and let us know the room's thermostat was broken and they were aware of it. Another 15 min to change room with still one bed. Had to go to the desk the day after for them to finally switch, and had to carry 4 luggages across the hotel to reach the room. They send no help
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Farrokh
"Unpleasant staff but clean and comfortable room"
I found the staff in almost all areas of the hotel to be dismissive and ignorant. It was difficult to get good, attentive service anywhere in this hotel. Given that things in general within this hotel are pretty expensive (comparatively), they should re-think this policy of poor customer service. I won't stay here again. They are not the only resort casino in Reno.
4 night business trip May 16, 2015
"Comfy stay, but only penny slots. Boring."
By far one of the nicer casino/hotels in the area. About 3 or so miles from the main strip, but they have almost everything you need right there. Rooms were up to date and nice. Love the TV's everywhere running nature pictures. Buffet was over priced for what you get. $20+. Plenty of tables open. If your a slots person, you will not be able to find any 25cent machines. Everything is penny. Hate those. Was very disappointed in slot machine options. Did not spend/lose money on those. Otherwise, comfortable stay.
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
"I'd Try Again"
The people at the front desk were very nice. I stayed in the North Wing. If I stay again I would ask to stay in the main tower if possible because my friend said it is more convienent that where I was. My first impression was of the sour rag smell the bathroom was cleaned with. The first day I grabbed a towel and wiped the counters myself, closed the bathroom door and left the room until late at night to sleep. Although the smell was annoying I got ready in the morning and asked the cleaning people to use lots of chemicals to clean the counter. They did, but I forgot to say the floor too. Had I stayed in the room more or had another person with me, I would have asked for a different room, but I wasn't and I hate complaining to change stuff. Another interesting situation is how thin the walls are. I was next to a group of guys and when one of them came home, I heard every detail he had going on in his room. Thankfully, he came home alone.
3 night business trip May 17, 2015
"huge disappointment"
I was in Reno for a conference at the Atlantis. The Atlantis was sold out so we were put in the Peppermill as an overflow hotel. The reviews made me think that this was not going to be a bad thing. The Peppermill is a mile from the Atlantis and about 2 miles from downtown. Without a car, it is not an ideal location at all. The rooms my colleague and I got were in the north tower and looked like they had not been touched for 40 years. It was super disappointing. From what I heard, there were definitely better areas of the hotel, be sure not to get stuck in the old north tower rooms.
2 night business trip May 18, 2015
"Graduation stay"
This is our second time staying in Tuscany tower. Love it! Very luxurious and at a great price. Though busy, check in/out was quick & everyone was do friendly and helpful. Don't think we'll ever stay anywhere else.
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Best in Reno?"
The room was not cleaned well. There were several long black hairs on the area where the snack bar was located. The towels and washcloths were dingy and smelled. However, the view was nice as it overlooked the pool area. I also think for a hotel/casino - the meals were very overpriced in the restaurants.
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
Karla
"We loved the Peppermill!"
Beautiful room in Tuscany Towers...loved the Peppermill!
3 night romance trip May 6, 2015
"PEPPERMILL MAZE"
THE JOURNEY TO THE NORTH WING IS A LONG AND CONFUSING ONE. WHEN WE FINALLY GOT TO OUR ROOM, IT HAD THE WRONG BED CONFIG., SO HAD TO MOVE TO ANOTHER, GOT LOST TRYING TO FIND THE NEW ROOM WITH THE AID OF SOMEONE WHO WORKED THERE! HE COULD NOT EVEN FIGURE OUT THE MAZE, AND HAD WORKED THERE FOR SEVERAL YEARS. I ACCIDENTALLY LEFT A PAIR OF PANTS HANGING IN THE BATHROOM ON BACK OF DOOR, REGISTERED WITH LOST AND FOUND, BUT NOTHING. ROOM WAS CHEEP THOUGH, I GUESS YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!
2 night business trip May 12, 2015
PERRY
"Impressive stay in a grand hotel"
We were very impressed with the hotel, room, choice of restaurants, room service, etc. My only complaint is that the beds were swayed and uncomfortable. I liked the comforters and extra pillows, but the mattress I had was not good.
3 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Clint
"Reno Coming Back"
Very enjoyable stay. Excellent restaurant options.
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Good but has a couple of issues"
The hotel room was good except that we were placed in a Smoker room even though we are non-smokers as the front desk said the hotel was full. Smoker/Non-Smoker rooms should be non-negotiable. We still smelled the smoke even if they sent an air purifier to the room. Also, the curtain on the room window is a bit sorter than the window so that it was bright when morning sunlight came but we still want to sleep.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Rocky
"Nice upgrade"
Was given an upgrade upon arrival. Room was fantastic! Ate at their Sports Deli but their food was deplorable.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
Cynthia
"Ashtray"
Do you want to relive that magical time in history where every public place in the United States smelled like an ashtray? Then come to Reno! Stand in line to check into a hotel, just like back in 1985! Other than a cheap room, have none of the benefits of the statistics ignorance tax known as legalized gambling because the food and drink aren't cheaper! Watch baby boomers wander around a garish, windowless room in a state of drunken stupor!
1 night trip May 13, 2015
"family stay"
Had to wait 2 hours for refrigerator to be brought to room--after 3 requests--also could not request late check-out until morning of departure which was too late for us
"Luxary Weekend Getaway"
The Hotel is beautiful. We ate at Biscottis and the Sushi/Seafood Restaurant (all you can eat Sushi,enjoyed by most of our party). There were 11 of us. I really enjoyed Biscottis. There is a Bar and Grill directly across the street. The food there is excellent( great Onion Rings! ) Overall I would rate this Hotel experience as a 10.
2 night family trip May 13, 2015
Jeanne
"Peppermill"
Bed was bad. Sheets were hard and upside down and inside out. Picture on the wall was offensive. Will not be back!
1 night family trip May 11, 2015
"Tuscany suite - Excellent!"
Luxurious and elegant room! By far the best among any Vegas/Reno rooms we have been to - at comparable price. Biscoti's pizza was excellent! Not salty at all like so many other regular and high-end pizzas out there. We would definitely come back next time when we visit Reno area.
Margaret
"Great time!"
My room was upgraded to suite at no additional cost. I had a relaxing time at the Tuscano Spa.
"nice trip"
Room was great except it needed natural air flow.
2 night romance trip May 11, 2015
Jill
"Good deal"
Nice room, quiet.
1 night family trip May 11, 2015
"Very Pleasant Stay!"
Friendly staff; on premise restaurants serve good food; amenities like SPA are nice too. Great location to stay at for Volleyball tournament
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"You hear everything from the room next door."
Beautiful room, but the design of having the room door almost facing the next room door was a terrible idea. All the noise from the next room can be heard through the doors. Also, every time someone came in or out of the room next door, it was so loud that it sounded like they were entering our room! Very scary! Kept us up all night!
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
luis
"Beautiful Tuscany Suites"
Great!
Malika
"Rude staff and computer issues."
The hotel mixed up our room and argued with us when we explained to them we booked a hot tub suit. After 30 Min and talking with a manager we finally got the room we paid for. They did the same thing to my friend who booked the same time as us and stayed the same night. The staff was extremely rude about it and just acted like we where trying to get upgraded for free. Will not stay again.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
"Peppermill"
Exceeded our expectations. Bearing in mind that it is a casino it was also a very comfortable stay. Negatives were few and the biggest was the distance from parking and check in lines. The check in personnel were very friendly and efficient but the wait was long. Otherwise an excellent stay and one of the most comfortable hotel beds i have ever slept in!
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
stephen
"beware of not booking directly with them!"
Booked for four people (our whole family) in non smoking (two double beds). When we checked in, the (very rude) man told me they only had rooms with one king bed non smoking or two beds in smoking. When I went on to tell him I booked for two beds non smoking months ago.. he responded "well, since you did not book directly with us there is nothing I can do"..
Deana
"Good place for the price"
Hotel.com free up grade to suite was great room was huge like a softer bed every thing was great
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Great room cleanliness!
2 night family trip May 6, 2015
Jonathan
"Peppermill room"
My stay at the Peppermill was great. I got room service a couple times and food came in under 30 min. The only disappointment was when I booked my room the day of going, I asked for king size bed , when I checked in there was no more king rooms , so i got a room with 2 queens. Besides the room mix up everything was nice, clean room, friendly staff. I will book a room again in the future.
2 night trip May 6, 2015
"great place to stay"
We had a great time. Staff were excellent. We will stay again.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Angelina
"A short trip to Italy."
Relaxing, affordable and convenient. Beautiful facilities.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Toby
"No way."
Wow what a surprise. This place has change. Major makeover. Nice rooms. Would stay again.
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
Orvis
"Unless you pay for expensive room, go to Motel 6"
If you book the cheap rate then expect to get what you paid for. The cheap rooms smell musty and my room wasn't very clean. Hair on the bathroom counter and sink. Smudges on counters and tables that could've easily been cleaned with a wet rag. Stains on chairs and the mattress cover was stained yellow, however the sheets and blankets were clean but they all had small holes in them because of age and wear. Next time I'd rather pay no resort fee and pay less overall for a newly renovated room at Motel 6.
1 night trip May 5, 2015
"one night"
Perfect for a one nite stay on road trip. The resort fee was a surprise so will be careful next time to read the small print.
1 night trip May 6, 2015
"terrible"
Payed for my room on hotels.com and when I got to the hotel I was told our room was in the back and could pay $40 more for a room in the actual hotel. I said no because I thought I'd be getting a room in The Peppermill. Instead I got a room in the far parking lot in a bad "back house hotel". Never again. If the description had that on there I would have gone to a different hotel, got a better room, and paid less. I'm upset the hotel didn't give an accurate description of what I paid for.
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
"Don't block my wheels!"
First I will say this is a beautiful hotel.Our suite was very comfortable and lovely. Room service was fast and plentiful. The problem is neither the casino nor the buffet is arranged with the handicapped in mind.The machines and tables and chairs are too close together to allow a wheelchair or walker to maneuver easily or at all.Otherwise a wonder stay.
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
Marlene
"Best weekend!"
It was amazing!
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
Kassandra
"Love this Hotel"
Love this Hotel. A Friend told me about the Pepper Mill and I was totally happy with what I was getting for my dollars. I love the restaurants and the Casino ambience. I am in Reno 4 / 5 times a year on business and book my stay each time at the Pepper Mill Hotel / Casino . One of the best Steakhouse's I've every been to. Check in is always fast and easy, with very polite service at the front desk. 10 out of 10 !
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
"Smells like an Italian night club"
The hotel was nice. My room smelled like cologne--way too much! Other than that, pretty great stay.
1 night trip Apr 8, 2015
Shelly
"Nice hotel but walls can be thin"
I love this hotel but unfortunately, our room was next to some very loud guests. The walls were thin enough to hear the couple next to us arguing well into the wee hours of the morning.
3 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Jamie
"great room, accessible"
We got into town really late after a long drive and was able to check into our room quickly and easily. Room was super comfy, great view, pool was super nice. I especially liked that the hotel was 'separate' from the casino - like you don't get off the elevator immediately into the casino.
1 night trip with friends May 4, 2015
"Not What I Expected"
This must have been THE most undesirable room in the entire hotel (reserved especially for Hotel.com bookings) In the older section across the bridge the room was connect to the stairs to the hall continuation & next to the ice maker. the pounding up & down the stairs continuously thudded in the room. Not to mention the room was so small one of the 2 beds had to be up against the wall to fit. With the over-sized moldings & picture frames it felt as if the room was closing in on you.
1 night family trip May 4, 2015
Judie
"5 STARS"
Excellent. Should be a 5 star rated hotel.
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
Gina
"Run down place with a nice facade"
This hotel is a good deal I guess, but our first room smelled awful. The service was good so they moved us and it was not a big deal. The second room required us to exit on the complete opposite side of the casino so we had to haul all of our things all the way around the building to get to our car. If you wanted to get down to the reception desk from the 3rd floor you had to go up a service elevator to the 4th floor and go down to the 2nd floor to get on the regular elevator. PAIN. I also feel like it is a pretty run down place that just has a pretty facade. When you pay this price, you are getting this price....don't think this is a steal on a 4 diamond place...it's not.
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Kristina
"Beautiful Resort"
It was very pleasurable the housekeeping was not good sorry to say. We had our favorite restaurants such as Oceania for sushi, Cafe Milano and the buffet depending on the evening or afternoon you go.
4 night business trip Apr 29, 2015