All hotels in Reno, Nevada, United States of America
2707 S. Virginia Street, Reno, NV, 89502, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"hair in the food"
Mediocre at best. 48 dollars for room service pizza & found hair in it !! Gross! Was not happy.
2 night business trip May 28, 2015
Madalline
"Weekend Getaway"
Room was clean. Hotel was quiet compared to others in the area (no one running in the halls throughout the night). Long walk to room via skywalk. Good hotel for the price. Staff very friendly. Will stay again. side note: The Blackjack dealer we had was sick with a cold and made sure to tell everyone to use hand sanitizer after they were done playing. She was miserable and not friendly. If you are sick, please stay home and do not spread your germs to the hundreds of people you have the potential of coming in contact with.
"Vacation"
Very nice place
2 night romance trip May 31, 2015
"Reno in May"
Room needed some minor maintenance. Overall it was a great stay. Very attentive and professional staff.
"GREAT place!"
My husband and I spent one night at the Peppermill and it was gorgeous. We ate that night in the steakhouse and it was just delicious with great service. We wished we would have spent more time there.
LuAnn
"Room not fully cleaned"
Entered the beautiful room only to find a half drank water bottle on the night stand and a couple of pills of some sort on the floor. I went to the front desk to confirm they were done cleaning my room. The girl called house cleaning and the stated it was done. I explained what I had found and she told me to go all the way back up to the room and call house keeping myself as they would respond better to a call from me. I explained I didn't want to go all the way back to the room and would prefer she call and have them resolve the cleaning issue. She did call but did not explain what I had found in the room. The end result was that when I returned to the room a few hours later nothing had changed. I felt the young women at the desk was not overly friendly and could have handled the situation much better. Other than that the room and hotel were great.
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
Rob
"Nice stay in Reno"
Great hotel. Los Vegas feel and a good value. Nice pools. Staff was professional and service oriented. We will go again.
2 night family trip May 27, 2015
LELAND
"Doin it Movin"
My initial booking did not include the in room Spa which was $60.00 additional. My date said that was too expensive. I said game on because with one good hit at the casino we could cover. So it was my first hit netted $61.00. I kept the ticket and cash out as I was leaving. In taxi parlance - The flag was down and the meter was running. Came home with cash and memories of a great tme. Thanks Hotel.com
Leslie
"The Honeymooners"
Stay was great. First day of our honeymoon on the way to Lake Tahoe. We booked massages for the morning and they allowed us to check out an hour late. I would stay again in a minute and would work more time into the schedule to explore the spa. Airport shuttle was spot on also.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
The hotel was nice but we didn't get the two bed we were reserved. I was very disappointed that we paid a lot of money and four of us ended up in one bed. Again, the hotel has a snack bar, if you move it to look at it, it would charge your room. The sensors are ridiculous. When you have kids, they like to check things out before reading the fine print that tells you if you move it from the sensor, it would charge you. That is a rip of. However, very nice hotel. Beautiful swimming pools. Convenient.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"casino hotel"
Cleanest hotel carpet ever. No odor in the room. Marble bathroom tiles. Unbelievably huge hotel built over a huge casino. Casino full of smoke, toxic to venture inside. Room was inexpensive even with the 15% "resort fee". Swimming pool was out of a Hollywood movie, absolutely perfect. Probably will stay there again on next visit to Reno. Amused by the "touch sensors" in the mini-fridge and snack tray--pick up any item and 45 seconds later it is charged to your credit card. But at least they warn you about that up front.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
"A bit disappointed..."
I have stayed at this hotel for hundreds of nights over the last 6 years. I have however begun to see a reduction in the quality of the room condition and services. Generally service is pretty good, but I have noticed a denigration of room conditions. The bathroom of our room, the shower stall door had been removed and and a makeshift curtain had been installed, which was quite frustrating as it stuck to us as we used the shower. Additionally, we left our room and left the sign off the door on 2 days to have it cleaned and it was not cleaned. Lastly, the service at the coffee shop in the main lobby was not terribly quick and the servers were not very pleasant at all.
3 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"Resort fees"
The only drawback to this hotel is the Resort Fee that is sprung on you at the end of your stay. If you catch it before you stay or book your room ask to get it waived. That you are their for the stay only and you will not be using the other amenities such as Wi Fi - Telephone - In Room Coffee Bar - Ironing board with Iron - Swimming Pool or the Gym. Then if the hotel still insist on charging this fee. Find another hotel that doesn't or that will waive that fee.
2 night business trip May 26, 2015
"satisfied"
Good
3 night trip with friends May 25, 2015
"awesome stay"
It was awesome. Can't wait to stay there again.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Art
"We expected more from a "4 star" hotel"
The room was nice but we had higher expectations for a "grand suite". Also, we were in a "non" smoking room but it smelled like smoke. There was a cigarette butt under the bed which was a little discouraging.
Aaron
"Nice upgrade"
We were upgraded to a suite upon arrival and was pleasantly surprised by the whirlpool tub. We had just run in a relay and were exhausted. The room was a little noisy, banging from above and then a late night party next door. Good thing I was so tired that I fell asleep anyway!
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Loved the room"
It was great. We stayed at the grand suite. Room was clean and spacious. Hotel has great dining options. I would stay there again.
"Business Trip"
Excellent facilities! Friendly staff! Will stay there again upon next trip to Reno.
3 night business trip May 26, 2015
"Two Dragons"
Enjoyed the grand suite with the in room spa. Very romantic room for my wife's birthday. Will stay in this suite every time we come to Reno. I highly recommend this suite.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
"The Place to Stay in Reno!!"
Not sure if there is a better place you can stay at in Reno, in fact we had a second night booked elsewhere and after being spoiled at Peppermill, even though the other place was quite decent, there really was no comparison. Will return ASAP.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
"Impressive!"
We enjoyed our brief stay. The room was very nice and the free shuttle to and from the airport was a plus. Staff was friendly.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"Could have been more pleasant"
The resort is very beautiful and lots of restaurants. The room had an obstructed view, bed was not that comfortable and early that morning way before check out time they turned off our tv and we were unable to view our charges or any programs. It seems they put customers that book from Expedia and such in the worse rooms.
3 night romance trip May 25, 2015
"miner"
it was ok
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
Sandra
"just a little disapointed"
we really enjoyed our stay.thanks to the person at the bellhop when we went to rent a disable scooter for my husband, he said this room is really far in the other tower ask for a room in this tower, so i did and was put in a queen deluxe room, it was great had a beautiful view also...the person who took our reservation was not very helpful at all...and the person at the valet packing was lazy did not help with the luggage either.. our stay at the peppermill was wonderful,thanks to the bellhop, when we went there to rent a scooter for my husband who is disable,he look at the room number and inform us that the room was in the further tower and it would not be easy on us.so i went back to the reservation desk and requested a room in the main tower. we were given a king deluxe room for the same price, it was beautiful and had an awesome view too. the valet parking attendant was not helpful at all when checking out ...
3 night romance trip May 11, 2015
juanita
"All show and no follow thru"
This hotel used to be nice. But then they remodeled and went over-the-top. Glitzy is a gross understatement for their Greco-Roman architecture. And in the heart of Reno? Come on, now! But even if that's what you want, I would not stay here: It's now impossible to drive up, park, go in to register, and then park you car. Your choice is either to tip a bell hop to take your luggage and then tip another to take you bags to your room or carry your luggage a goodly distance, up and down elevators or escalators, from the parking lot. Then, there's a good chance you will have to wait in a long line at registration because they are not fully staffed at the desk. There's also a fair chance your room won't be ready, even if you arrive at 5 or 6pm. And in our case, the internet didn't work. DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE CHEAP, COME-ON ROOM RATE. WHEN YOU ADD IN THE RESORT FEES, ALL THE TIPS AND EXTRAS, THIS PLACE IS NOT INEXPENSIVE. Unless you are in Reno to gamble, you are better off at a Courtyard or Best Western.
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
Sandy
"Aweful"
Was given the wrong room (asked for a two bed, got a one bed) in a room with the A/C blasting at fifty degrees, took 4 phone calls and 1.40 min for someone to arrive and let us know the room's thermostat was broken and they were aware of it. Another 15 min to change room with still one bed. Had to go to the desk the day after for them to finally switch, and had to carry 4 luggages across the hotel to reach the room. They send no help
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Farrokh
"Unpleasant staff but clean and comfortable room"
I found the staff in almost all areas of the hotel to be dismissive and ignorant. It was difficult to get good, attentive service anywhere in this hotel. Given that things in general within this hotel are pretty expensive (comparatively), they should re-think this policy of poor customer service. I won't stay here again. They are not the only resort casino in Reno.
4 night business trip May 16, 2015
"Comfy stay, but only penny slots. Boring."
By far one of the nicer casino/hotels in the area. About 3 or so miles from the main strip, but they have almost everything you need right there. Rooms were up to date and nice. Love the TV's everywhere running nature pictures. Buffet was over priced for what you get. $20+. Plenty of tables open. If your a slots person, you will not be able to find any 25cent machines. Everything is penny. Hate those. Was very disappointed in slot machine options. Did not spend/lose money on those. Otherwise, comfortable stay.
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
"I'd Try Again"
The people at the front desk were very nice. I stayed in the North Wing. If I stay again I would ask to stay in the main tower if possible because my friend said it is more convienent that where I was. My first impression was of the sour rag smell the bathroom was cleaned with. The first day I grabbed a towel and wiped the counters myself, closed the bathroom door and left the room until late at night to sleep. Although the smell was annoying I got ready in the morning and asked the cleaning people to use lots of chemicals to clean the counter. They did, but I forgot to say the floor too. Had I stayed in the room more or had another person with me, I would have asked for a different room, but I wasn't and I hate complaining to change stuff. Another interesting situation is how thin the walls are. I was next to a group of guys and when one of them came home, I heard every detail he had going on in his room. Thankfully, he came home alone.
3 night business trip May 17, 2015
"huge disappointment"
I was in Reno for a conference at the Atlantis. The Atlantis was sold out so we were put in the Peppermill as an overflow hotel. The reviews made me think that this was not going to be a bad thing. The Peppermill is a mile from the Atlantis and about 2 miles from downtown. Without a car, it is not an ideal location at all. The rooms my colleague and I got were in the north tower and looked like they had not been touched for 40 years. It was super disappointing. From what I heard, there were definitely better areas of the hotel, be sure not to get stuck in the old north tower rooms.
2 night business trip May 18, 2015
"Graduation stay"
This is our second time staying in Tuscany tower. Love it! Very luxurious and at a great price. Though busy, check in/out was quick & everyone was do friendly and helpful. Don't think we'll ever stay anywhere else.
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Best in Reno?"
The room was not cleaned well. There were several long black hairs on the area where the snack bar was located. The towels and washcloths were dingy and smelled. However, the view was nice as it overlooked the pool area. I also think for a hotel/casino - the meals were very overpriced in the restaurants.
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
Karla
"We loved the Peppermill!"
Beautiful room in Tuscany Towers...loved the Peppermill!
3 night romance trip May 6, 2015
"PEPPERMILL MAZE"
THE JOURNEY TO THE NORTH WING IS A LONG AND CONFUSING ONE. WHEN WE FINALLY GOT TO OUR ROOM, IT HAD THE WRONG BED CONFIG., SO HAD TO MOVE TO ANOTHER, GOT LOST TRYING TO FIND THE NEW ROOM WITH THE AID OF SOMEONE WHO WORKED THERE! HE COULD NOT EVEN FIGURE OUT THE MAZE, AND HAD WORKED THERE FOR SEVERAL YEARS. I ACCIDENTALLY LEFT A PAIR OF PANTS HANGING IN THE BATHROOM ON BACK OF DOOR, REGISTERED WITH LOST AND FOUND, BUT NOTHING. ROOM WAS CHEEP THOUGH, I GUESS YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!
2 night business trip May 12, 2015
PERRY
"Impressive stay in a grand hotel"
We were very impressed with the hotel, room, choice of restaurants, room service, etc. My only complaint is that the beds were swayed and uncomfortable. I liked the comforters and extra pillows, but the mattress I had was not good.
3 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Clint
"Reno Coming Back"
Very enjoyable stay. Excellent restaurant options.
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Good but has a couple of issues"
The hotel room was good except that we were placed in a Smoker room even though we are non-smokers as the front desk said the hotel was full. Smoker/Non-Smoker rooms should be non-negotiable. We still smelled the smoke even if they sent an air purifier to the room. Also, the curtain on the room window is a bit sorter than the window so that it was bright when morning sunlight came but we still want to sleep.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Rocky
"Nice upgrade"
Was given an upgrade upon arrival. Room was fantastic! Ate at their Sports Deli but their food was deplorable.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
Cynthia
"Ashtray"
Do you want to relive that magical time in history where every public place in the United States smelled like an ashtray? Then come to Reno! Stand in line to check into a hotel, just like back in 1985! Other than a cheap room, have none of the benefits of the statistics ignorance tax known as legalized gambling because the food and drink aren't cheaper! Watch baby boomers wander around a garish, windowless room in a state of drunken stupor!
1 night trip May 13, 2015
"family stay"
Had to wait 2 hours for refrigerator to be brought to room--after 3 requests--also could not request late check-out until morning of departure which was too late for us
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Luxary Weekend Getaway"
The Hotel is beautiful. We ate at Biscottis and the Sushi/Seafood Restaurant (all you can eat Sushi,enjoyed by most of our party). There were 11 of us. I really enjoyed Biscottis. There is a Bar and Grill directly across the street. The food there is excellent( great Onion Rings! ) Overall I would rate this Hotel experience as a 10.
2 night family trip May 13, 2015
Jeanne
"Peppermill"
Bed was bad. Sheets were hard and upside down and inside out. Picture on the wall was offensive. Will not be back!
1 night family trip May 11, 2015
"Tuscany suite - Excellent!"
Luxurious and elegant room! By far the best among any Vegas/Reno rooms we have been to - at comparable price. Biscoti's pizza was excellent! Not salty at all like so many other regular and high-end pizzas out there. We would definitely come back next time when we visit Reno area.
Margaret
"Great time!"
My room was upgraded to suite at no additional cost. I had a relaxing time at the Tuscano Spa.
"nice trip"
Room was great except it needed natural air flow.
2 night romance trip May 11, 2015
Jill
"Good deal"
Nice room, quiet.
1 night family trip May 11, 2015
"Very Pleasant Stay!"
Friendly staff; on premise restaurants serve good food; amenities like SPA are nice too. Great location to stay at for Volleyball tournament
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"You hear everything from the room next door."
Beautiful room, but the design of having the room door almost facing the next room door was a terrible idea. All the noise from the next room can be heard through the doors. Also, every time someone came in or out of the room next door, it was so loud that it sounded like they were entering our room! Very scary! Kept us up all night!
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015