All hotels in Reno, Nevada, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2707 S. Virginia Street, Reno, NV, 89502, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"slightly disappointed"
We were over all happy... However we were treated like discounted guests. We were there for volleyball most of our team were in the nice part of the hotel but because I booked through a discounted rate we were placed in a very old building out back. We had to leave the main hotel ... Go outside to another building. Later I find out I paid the same as many teammates. A little disappointing we were treated like second class citizens.
Darcy
"Wouldn't recommend it!"
The front desk was a decent experience but when I went into the room it was in terrible condition especially for the high price I had to pay. When I told the front desk they opt to have me in another room and when I got there it was also in terrible condition. Definitely wouldn't stay there again.
1 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
"the stomper review"
the hotel was great beautiful except we had a bathroom sink that was plugged up and they corrected it the next day overall the visit was good
1 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
stacy
"Don't bother booking this hotel"
The room is NOT what is pictured on Peppermill's website. I called to get a different room and the only option they offered was PAY $100 for an upgrade. Really this is not an option. Room was the size of a large closet with a lousy attempt to upgrade the bathroom.
Terri L
"sleepless night"
The vent in the room was noisy. The fan switch was off so it must have been the exhaust or something. Kicking on and off several times all night waking me up each time. Early in morning could hear vacuum.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
"Good value and service"
This hotel was recommended from friends that it was one of the best in Reno. I spent one night at Peppermill after seeing a concert at a nearby venue. The room was in good condition considering the price I paid. Great value and clean environment, I would definitely stay at this resort in the future!
1 night trip Apr 20, 2015
"Volleyball weekend in Reno"
Always love the Peppermill. Beautiful pool area. Nice amenities. Price is on the high side compared to other large casino/hotels in Reno.
"would stay there again"
Staff very friendly Room was very comfortable. offered everything we needed for our stay.
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"MY FAVORITE PLACE TO STAY IN RENO - FIRST CLASS!!!"
LOVE this property! It is the BEST place to stay in Reno - first class and the remodel is great. I also love the fact that they kept the old fireside bar/lounge intact. We won big money here too, so that was nice. The room was great and noise levels not so bad. I want to stay here every time I go to Reno!
1 night trip with friends Feb 10, 2015
"Volleyball tourney hotel"
Nice place to stay for a tourney at the convention center. The big upper pool a a as closed. Not sure why but when it's warm weather, a sold out hotel full of kids, the pools should be open. The lower pool was too crowded and not enough chairs.
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Nice Old School Resort"
Nice old school style hotel. A resort your grandparents would love.
1 night trip Apr 16, 2015
"short trip"
God place to stay.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2015
REX
""Old Wing""
Our room was in the "old" north wing! Nothing really wrong with that but it wasn't a four star for sure maybe a two star! For an "old" room" it was clean sort of! Had to call for them to change the sheet because when I turned down the bed the sheets had stains! House cleaning came prompto and changed them but I shouldn't have had to call! The comforter was so bumpy I think it was just washed to much! The north wing is a three story old part of the hotel that they had before building the big new high rise. The price is deceiving because of the resort fee! We go thru Reno and Vegas often and even thou we do get great prices using hotels.com I give this stay a 2! And will not stay there again as there are a lot of better options! But I do love hotels.com and will always use them!
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
"Stay at Peppermill"
Was there on business so casino is not part of my evaluation. There is definitely a smokey smell in many section you're required to walk through as a result of smoking being allowed. The property is quite large. Lots of walking to get from many (1,000's?) of the rooms to restaurants, etc. Restaurants were very good compared to average hotel fare. Had three meals over the course of a two day stay. Sushi for lunch and then a dinner and breakfast at Biscotti's. Service was exceptional and food quality was fresh and quite good. My stay was business and this hotel was a mile from the airport. Price was right.
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
Terri
"Awesome will stay there again and again"
Awesome will stay there again and again.
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
"Top Notch!!"
Got in late....around midnight....was tired and grumpy after a 17 hour trip to get there and the girl checking me in was wonderful! Kudos to ANITA for being able to deal with me in such a cheerful manner at that time of night! AND, she even upgraded me to a suite which was beautiful!! Wish I could have stayed longer! Had breakfast in my room before leaving the next morning and everything was PERFECT!! Couldn't have been better!!
1 night trip Apr 16, 2015
Celia
"first time reno trip with out fam"
the hotel was ok little bit akward when you go in. i didnt even know where to go park at first and when you walk in all you see is casino i didnt even know where the front door to go check in to the room was. but the pepper mill is defenetly a nice hotel / casino then some of the ones i been to
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
"Always a good stay"
I love staying here! Stayed in most types of rooms here, for the last 15 years. I met Stevie Wonder here in the coffee shop too. The rooms are nice, comfortable with big bathrooms amd Climate control. The pool is fun but usually full of kids and by the end of the day, the water becomes "foggy". However, Theres nothing like going out for a swim while its 20 degrees out in December!! Fun. Nothing like alternating between the pool and the giant Hot pool with the waterfall. freezing icy ground against your feet and the soothing warm water contrast nicely. Good place for families, they have an arcade. Also, I love the Mediterranean restaurant across the street, excellent. Love the sports deli and coffee shop. Wish they had Mexican food like their sibling in Sparks. One of the favs.
1 night trip Mar 18, 2015
"Less than mediocre"
We stayed in the West tower which is seemed okay for the price; however, there is no insulation whatsoever. I could hear everything the neighbor and the people above were saying. Sometimes it sounded like the people above were going to come through the ceiling at any moment. The cleaning service was terrible and I don't make a mess. In fact, I'm rather considerate when staying in hotels. We stayed for two nights. On day two, the maids brought in new towels and cleaned the bathroom. My hair was on the floor instead of the trashcan where I had placed it that morning. I attempted to take a bath and the plug for the drain was ineffective. The water was draining almost faster than I could fill it. The only good thing about this room was the extremely comfortable bed. I would have slept very well had I not heard everyone around me. Also, the neighborhood wasn't bad. Sadly, I'll be staying somewhere different next time. Much better rooms for about the same price other places in Reno.
2 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
"Love the Peppermill"
The Peppermill is the best hotel resort in Reno! My family had the best time playing in the arcade and swimming in the multiple pools. Can't wait to come back...
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Couples Staycation"
My husband and I are locals and choose the Peppermill when we want a night away from home. We like to stay in the Tuscan tower and dine at Romanza. We also have utilized the Spa services and appreciate the 20% discounts offered to locals.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"Great casino and service but rooms are aging"
I've stayed at the Peppermill numerous times however now some of the rooms need some maintenance (bathroom fan squealed and the heater extremely loud). Service however is excellent and the casino is great. You could definitely do worse than staying at the Peppermill.
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Many amenities, lots of noise."
The room was poorly decorated. The walls were thin, so thin I could hear the entire conversations the neighbor had on his cell phone. I could hear his TV shows in detail and he was not abnormally loud. The floors creaked. I could hear noise from the parking lot. The staff were fine and the hotel has many amenities and is located near public transportation.
7 night business trip Apr 5, 2015
kerry
"OK resort & casino"
Long wait at check in. Room was in north wing. seemed old compared to other wings. Black Bear diner a few blocks down is a must visit for great classic American food, especially breakfast.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
staff was friendly and curious. room was clean. we stayed in the peppermill tower and the convenience of its location was awesome
2 night trip Apr 10, 2015
"Nice."
Room was too thin. You could clearly hear neighbor talk and children cry. Also, you could hear when the shower was turned on; very loud.
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
"I always stay at the Peppermill..."
When I go to Reno. Ever since the remodel, the rooms are leaps and bounds above the others but still maintain a competitive rate.
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Never staying here again...."
I would not stay at this hotel again. The bathroom was disgusting. The elevator door would not open on our floor and it had been broken for some time. There was a loud noise of something (we didn't have the heat or ac running) turning on and off during the night. There were two pillows for the bed but one was flat and the other one ,which was for decoration, was really fat and lumpy.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Tuscany Tower is a MUST stay!"
Even though the outside of the hotel looks a bit older, the inside has been BEAUTIFULLY remodeled. I stayed in the Tuscany Tower and the room was awesome! I felt like I was staying at a 5 star resort. The room was luxurious. I will DEFINITELY be staying here again when I come back!
1 night trip Apr 6, 2015
Tonya
"Easter with the family"
The Easter Buffet was wonderful. Unfortunately, the weather turned cold and windy so swimming was out of the question; however, we had a great time anyway.
4 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Deborah
"Always have fun when I am there."
Comfortable and safe.
3 night trip Apr 2, 2015
Joellen
"ONE HUNDRED PERCENT HAPPY. :)"
" It was wonderful experience for me and my loving family! Everything was beautiful! :)"
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Rhea
"Spa and Gambling getaway"
I love the Peppermill! I love how clean it is, I love how friendly the staff is, and I love the rooms especially. My favorite thing about this place is the amazing spa. With 3 floors to choose from, the staff is so friendly and helpful and everything is neat and tidy. The massages and facial my friend and I received were amazing. If you're more of a gambler yourself, my boyfriend and his friends truly enjoyed the blackjack tables. He said the dealers were often helpful and entertaining.
3 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
"Poor Room Location"
We spent one night and were placed in the West Wing which is an older building as far removed from the casino and lobby as possible. You have to walk outside in rain and cold weather to get there. Twice they de-activated our keys and we had to hike back to the lobby to get them recharged. And, no the keys were not placed next to a cell phone. Because of the location of the room and problem with the keys, we will stay elsewhere in the future.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
"Simply Dreamy!"
It was dreamy! Tuscany Tower is the way to go!
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
JUDY
"Nightmare night!"
Upon returning to our room on the second night of our stay, we found our bathroom floor covered in water. Water was dripping from the light fixture. After calling the hotel desk we waited for the engineer to come to investigate. Turns out the toilet seal in room above was leaking. When we asked to be moved to a new room, we were informed the only rooms available were in the other tower clear across the skyway in the less expensive tower. After packing up we decided to just drive home instead. We checked out and didn't even receive an apology from the desk clerk. While I understand these things happen I believe they showed a lack of concern and responsibility to make things right in this matter. And to not even apologize was unacceptable. We will not be returning to the Peppermill. I will say both the engineer and the housekeeper who came by to see what she could do were both concerned and apologetic. The desk staff could learn a lot from them about good service,
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Brown
"Too warm!"
We were given a room in the north wing and even though we had the air conditioning on all night it never sufficiently cooled. We even had it turned down as low as it would go but it never cooled enough to even need covers while sleeping and the windows do not open. It was not comfortable!
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"Parents night out"
Nice stay loved the room. Great weekday value for couples getaway.
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
"Awesome"
I enjoyed staying at Peppermill. We stayed at the West Wing. The hallway and our room smelled incredible. I would definitely stay at Peppermill again and recommend it to friends and family
2 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
"I will never stay there again"
After hiking all morning and afternoon I had to sleep in my car instead of my room because we couldn't check in until after 4pm! Rediculous! The casino sucks as well.
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
"Weekend get away"
Nice stay
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
Anoop
"Great Stay Gettaway"
Had a wonderful 3 day stay at the Peppermill.. We spent most our time in the Hotel... The food was outstanding :)
3 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Judy
"March madness"
Everything was great except the casino smells like an ashtray.
2 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
Dennis
"Best place to stay in Reno"
Just one night stay while passing through. Wished I stayed another night there. Room was great beds were very comfortable. The best place to stay in Reno. A little disappointed that the upper pool was closed which ment the lower pool was really crowded in the afternoon.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Ray
"Good times with and old friend!"
Met an old friend from high school. We had dinner in Biscotti's and loved it. We laughed and laughed for 3 hours. No one rushed us out of the restaurant. It was great. I didn't gamble this trip but I had a wonderful time.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2015
"Good enough"
Had several people tell me that this was the "nicest in Reno." Not that it was terrible (it was nice enough for a two night stay), but if this is the nicest I'd hate to see what the rest are like...
2 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
"Diamond in the rough"
The room was a nice size and a very nice bath room, the two problems i had was that i was not able to use the refrigerator due to the hotel having it full of food you must buy, Oh and the air conditioning was working off and on. Over all a good stay.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Ski
"Confusing layout"
We got a very good rate on a room but when we checked in we were staying in the west wing that is not connected to casino. It was a hike to get anywhere from our room and I found the casino layout to be confusing. There was not an efficient way to get from inside the casino to our room and we had to walk outside in doing so. The room was nice and beds were comfortable but if you want to be closer to amenities ask when booking to ensure you room is connected to the casino.
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
"Great room/Loud people"
The room was beautiful and very clean, service was friendly and helpful, but the astonishingly loud noise from all the all-night casino-goers in the hallways might keep you up all night... It certainly did with us.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Frederick
"PERFECT GETAWAY!"
My husband and I just needed a little getaway, PEPPERMILL DELIVERED! a romantic environment that seems like you were in your own paradise! the SPA is amazing, it was a nice for "adults" only. We enjoyed the restaurant selection and the room was VERY COMFORTABLE, VERY CLEAN!
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015