All hotels in Reno, Nevada, United States of America
2707 S. Virginia Street, Reno, NV, 89502, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Liked it!"
Very nice place. Great pool. Nice rooms. Comfy bed. Will stay again.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Everything was great!!!!
2 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
"Great Resort! Your mileage may vary with the room"
Our room was a Grand Suite. The room was well equipped, but the furniture was a bit dated. The bed was very comfortable. Unfortunately, the room was the double whammy - near the elevators with a very noisy ice machine directly across the hall. The star rating do separate room & hotel ratings - if it did, the hotel is definitely 4+ stars, to where the room was closer to 3 stars.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Rodney
"Reno getaway"
Excellent stay as always!
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Beren
"Clean the carpet"
West wing has poor condition, dirty carpet and electrical outlets were loose in our room
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Traci
Tuscan Tower was very romantic with nice view. Casino had many 1 deck 5 dollar black jack tables. Can have hours of fun without going broke.
2 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
It was a surprisingly nice hotel. Getting to our room was a little bit of a hassle but overall a great experience.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
Enjoyed it very much! Very nice rooms and very clean!!
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2015
"PEPPERMILL EXCELLENCE"
This was a return visit to the Peppermill for us. Everything was great - the pools are super for the kids. Workout room was great - very clean and lots of equipment.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"My Conference Stay at the Peppermill"
Our stay was comfortable put the room was too far from the elevator. My wife uses a cane and it was difficult to walk so far each day. At my next stay I will ask for a room close to the elevator. I suggest that you rent scooters for your handicap guest since your property is so large.
3 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
Robert L
"Bad outside, great inside."
It looks like a dump from the outside but it's really nice inside and rooms are sweet. I recommend it.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
"Everything at the Peppermill is OUTSTANDING!"
Everything at the Peppermill is first class all the way! From the friendly service, quality of food, to the beautiful decor everywhere inside hotel! We enjoyed the huge flat screen tv's with the scenery from around the world, that was so soothing & relaxing in the casino. I did quite well on their slot machines & their casino chairs were comfortable. The best of all was the wonderful pool area! I thoroughly enjoyed both outdoor pools that are geothermal heated at a perfect temperature so you can jump right in without freezing! The outdoor furniture was comfortable & the bathrooms close by were very clean. The cocktail hosts were constantly rotating area for anything you needed to eat or drink. I was very impressed & so not annoying, I did not want to leave! We stayed for 2 nights & it was NOT long enough. Be sure to check out the pictures of hotel & the big sized pools unlike other hotels that are too small!!!
2 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
PATRICIA
"Happy stay."
Nice getaway. My wife not crazy about Reno until we stayed with you.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Daniel A.
"Old fashioned"
We stayed in a suite for one night only. It had a spa in the room which was kind of creepy. The decor was very old fashioned and cheap- trying to look expensive. The ostentatious four poster bed was very high off the ground. I'm 5'7" and barely managed to climb into it. The air conditioning seemed to breathe room deodoriser. It was vile. The staff are very nice and helpful. We had breakfast in a cafe The Tuscany Towers section which was meant to give off a feeling of Italy. It's very over the top and the food was average. I wouldn't stay here again. I commend the staff for being helpful, professional and hard working. We don't gamble - we were just staying over before going to Lake Tahoe, but it's full of all sorts of characters!
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Great Couples getaway!"
We enjoyed a little couples get away. Enjoyed ourselves @ the nice pool they have with some drinks & chips/salsa. Place is nice, but unless you pay for an upgrade you do get stuck in the older section that is away from the casino/pool area so it is a pretty good little walk to & from those areas. We didn't mind though as the rooms were nice & clean, but just for somebody who is expecting to be closer to more of the action.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Bobbie
"Business in Reno"
Enjoyed my time at the peppermill. Even though it was a work trip the food was good and rooms were nice. I would stay again when in Reno.
3 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Over all we enjoyed the room and the stay. We see you are in a constant state of improvement and appreciate the efforts.
2 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
Very enjoyable.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
"Beautiful and relaxing!"
Came to see Al Pacino in his one man show which was excellent. Haven't stayed here or seen it in years. Great place! Beautiful, friendly & helpful staff, good amenities. I'd come back just to stay and relax!
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"Servant quarters?"
Stayed in a nice double room in the north tower. If I had it to do over I would prefer one of the upgraded rooms I think - our room was TINY. It was clean & comfortable, but similar to a closet with 2 double beds stuffed in it. The rest was great - good pool, several dining options, all the typical casino/resort stuff that you would expect.
sean
"Poor service"
There was trash from room service from the people in the the room before I checked in and stood there for 3 days until I called and complianed. I asked for assistance with my bags when checking out at 400am, I waited half hour for help and when he came I told him I was in a rush to catch a flight. he told me Thea he would meet me by my car, I was waiting some time and went to the lobby for help, I bags were sitting there with no one watching them, just did not care. let me not start on the poor dinning service. I sttod her before and liked it, going down hill it seems.
3 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
"Nice room upgrade"
We enjoyed our stay. Room was huge because we got upgraded. Very courteous and helpful lady at the registration desk. Will recommend to friends.
"July hot summer nights"
Check in was a bet messy, but the rest of the stay was nice!
sami
"Pepper Mill = Las Vegas scale in Reno"
Las Vegas size resort! It is huge and beautiful. Kids loved the pool area.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Rian
What a beautiful Hotel.!! And the staff was just as beautiful. We had a great time and will definitely be returning guest star. Thanks for a wonderful stay.
4 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Ronald G.
"Can't miss with the Peppermill."
Peppermill is always a solid choice in the Reno area. Room is super comfy and very luxurious, the bathroom is huge and very well appointed. We upgraded to a patio suite in the Tuscany tower, it was fabulous. If I have one complaint (which has nothing to do with the hotel or the room) is that the fancier casino restaurants close down rather early (by 9:30-10:00pm). We went out to check out some nightlife around town and when we got back a little after 10pm and hungry, most of the larger restaurants we wanted to try were closed. They do have a deli and a coffee shop that remain open, but not the larger, fancy restaurants like Oceana. Be sure to check out the Hideaway Lounge (aka the Fireside Lounge) for a wonderful, "secret" getaway from the casino action.
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
"Very nice place to stay"
Overall, this hotel is very nice. The new pool area is great and easily accommodates large crowds. We rented a cabana for a day and it was very roomy, clean and well stocked. We dined in Oceana, the Cafe Milano and the Island Buffet. Oceana was excellent and we would definitely return. The Island Buffet was like most other buffets, some good food, some not so good. Price was reasonable, but the cocktail and wine rates were too high. Cafe Milano was good for breakfast, although we literally had to chase down our waitress to get our check to leave. Overall great stay and will return.
"Disapointing"
Chairs were uncomfortale, noise level very high. The top floor squeaked every time someone walked.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Gene
thought it was great
2 night trip Jul 14, 2015
"complete package!"
very relaxing, courteous employees, comfortable bed and all the extras a room could have!
1 night trip Jul 12, 2015
jeffrey
We previously stayed at the Peppermill, Tuscany Tower, and loved it. This time we traveled with our granddaughter and needed two beds, so we stayed in the Peppermill Tower. Huge downgrade! The room was a non-smoking room but smelled like cigarette smoke. The sheets were rough, bedding worn. The carpet and furniture was stained and worn.
Pamela
"Family holiday"
Wonderful resort
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Nice stay for the most part"
We got a room in the west wing. The west wing smelt dank and as if someone used to heavily smoke it it. All the staff was friendly and helpful. The restaurants were overpriced.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Bed was very uncomfortable. Stayed for three nights and could not wait to get back to my own bed.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
We had a lovely stay!
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"First and last stay"
The hotel and rooms need updating. The room smelled stale, AC is loud and wakes you up when it goes on. Thankfully the beds are comfy but the pillows are all lumpy(!) - time to invest in new pillows! Towels were brand new meaning new as in never been washed so after drying off you look like you've got some new skin disorder. Even worse when you put lotion on! When the "face" of your hotel to 80% of your guests is the elevator to lobby, Peppermill would be smart to vacuum the carpets in front of the elevators once in awhile, repair the missing baseboard and make the area more inviting! So when you're walking in, you're not thinking, why did I book here?!
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"Large, comfortable room."
Our Tuscany double Kingbed room overlooking pool was perfect. Big hotel and long walks. Enough choices for food and pool was great for the kids. Especially liked that one of the pools was in the shade while the other in the sun at different times of the day. Staff were helpful and polite.
5 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Elfrieda
"1st time @ Peppermill"
Nice rooms since upgrade. Minibar, flat screen TV on wall, large bathroom/shower, plenty of seating, large room. Bed comfort was okay...not the Encore. Only two pillows for a king bed? And pillows were flat...time to change them. Sheets a little rough. No tub, only shower. Water leaks under shower door...needs rubber sweep and/or threshold. No fridge for leftovers. Very nice casino floor. Love all the HD TV's showing various short videos of landscapes and points of interest around the world. Friendly staff and dealers. Nice chairs at slot machines, but not comfortable for those of us that like to sit with our knees spread apart (u-shaped, low back chairs). Outside grounds nicely kept. Two large swimming pools. Nice gym.
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Anthony
Tuscany tower room was nice and had plenty of space for a family. A little confusing to find the tower with poor directions from the check in staff. Pool had plenty of seating during the day.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"AA+"
Everything about the Peppermill is first class and well done. I would never change locations in Reno.
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Ernest
"Dirty"
We booked a spa room , the room was clean BUT the bed cover was dirty and drapes and sheers were dirty and had holes all over. The only thing that was new was the rug. Pillows sucked too.
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Bruce
"Never again!"
I always wanted to stay at the peppermill hotel so when I arrived the room I booked was given away and I had to settle for a smaller room that smelled of vomit, I was over charged 7xs the amount for snacks, also even tho my room was prepaid I was charged an additional $15. Per night bogus fee... Never again!
2 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
raul
"Great night"
First of two non-consecutive nights at this hotel, what a great place. Clean and well maintained. Room was beautiful.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Ernest
"EXPLORING RENO"
I enjoyed my stay, however I was little put off by the fact that I called to have my room service cart picked up and no one came. Overall the staff was nice enough.
2 night family trip May 31, 2015
We were in town for one day looking for property. Your hotel price was the highest rating with the lowest price. Great deal.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Crystal
"Our first trip to Reno!"
We were very happy with our stay at the Peppermill. We ate in three different restaurants and all of the food was very good. The décor through out the hotel was exceptionally nice....very unique. All of the employees that we had contact with were above average...several outstanding.
4 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Earla
"Disjointed hotel floor plan"
The room itself was fine but the layout of the hotel was so disjointed . . . To get to our room we had to take the elevator up to the 3rd floor, then cross a skywalk, get on another elevator, go down to the 2nd floor, then go up 8 stairs dragging our luggage up the stairs, then finally enter our room -- felt like we were on Candid Camera. Will not stay at the Peppermill again.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Teresa
"Delightful!"
This hotel was delightful. We were very pleased with our room, the staff and pool. The service could have been better at the pool. They seemed to be understaffed. We will stay here again. Great weekend getaway. The bathtub was the best of all.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2015
"Good stay"
It was a beautiful hotel but I booked for two king bed. I was told while checking in I only booked for 1 king bed. I was really disappointed but this happens from booking a third party hotel. Its not guaranteed they will get you rooms with two beds. Have to book directly through tue main hotel. Other then that I had a good trip the casino was not thay bad.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Fun in the pools"
Wish all room has rig and microwave.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015