All hotels in Carson City, Nevada, United States of America
3870 S Carson St, Carson City, NV, 89701, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

Great amenities
    Awesome vibe
  • Value
    Rather comfortable
We really enjoyed our stay while visiting Lake Tahoe area. Note though this is 30-35 min drive from the actual lake but we did not mind driving.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Parag
"Terribly noisy"
I requested a quiet room, and the hotel staff were very accommodating and polite, saying that she selected the most quiet room for us. It was on the third floor of the very clean, well-appointed hotel. We didn't anticipate any problems. However mid morning around 5am or so I was awoken by the sounds of children crying and multiple doors being opened and slammed loudly. The elevator also kept opening and shutting repeatedly, making a loud 'ding' sound each time. This went on for several hours but I was too tired to get up and figure out what was going on. Definitely a terrible stay, and likely an unusual one since the Courtyard Marriott is generally for business travel. I'd stay away from this place during the Fourth of July holiday, but would consider stayig here during non holidays when large groups or families with children are less likely to be staying as well.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2013
Joy
"A little overpriced"
We stayed here for a soccer tournament, the hotel is well maintained, rooms are clean and nice. Absolutely overpriced for the area during that tournament.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2013

"Very friendly staff"
As expected of a Courtyard. Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast, while not included, was very reasonable and tasty. Close enough to what we wanted in Carson City.
Other trip Apr 18, 2013

"ENSEMBLE MEDIOCRE"
Ambiance Môtel (donc plutôt médiocre) pour un prix Hôtel : Petit-déjeuner dans le hall sur des sièges sales avec des prestations bas de gamme, chambres bruyantes (frigo, ascenseurs, route...), piscine leurre (pataugeoire chlorée), service impersonnel...
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
RU

TripAdvisor reviews for Courtyard by Marriott Carson City

"Goon Nights Rest"
02/05/16 Bigredmachine
It is true what others have written about this hotel, that it is not in the most attractive location, but I didn't come to here for the view, I came for a good nights sleep and that's exactly what I received. This is my second time staying at this property while passing through Carson City, and I have been satisfied with both visits. Both times, we received very warm greetings from the front desk. Check in was fast and efficient, clean quiet room, and fast checkout. Only issue was the parking. We checked in at 5:30 and almost no parking space left. Had to park way in the back and I'm not sure we all the cars were coming from since the hotel did not seem to be that busy.
"Nice Stay"
02/03/16 ColonelAudubon Louisville, Kentucky
Stayed one night at the Courtyard in Carson City. It is just south of historic downtown and looks to be a fairly new hotel. I had a room with a king size bed. Room was plenty big, very clean. Bed was comfortable and slept well except for some traffic noise as the hotel faces a heavily traveled road. I ate dinner next door at the Casino and breakfast at the Denny's across the street. I would recommend staying at this hotel if in the area.
"Skiing trip"
01/14/16 ERA-10 Sacramento, California
Pretty good accomodation for riding/ skiing in the Sierra. Get your breakfast at the casino next door and your lunch to go at Jimmy John's across the street. The hotel is neat and clean, but the walls are thin. It has a jaccuzzi which comes handy after a day of riding/skiing. Drive a few miles in the evening for an outstanding Thai meal at the Basil.
"Comfortable but TOP FLOOR PLEASE!!!"
01/13/16 Orpah H Sacramento, California, United States
Husband and I needed some time away and rest. When checking in the front desk ladies were very accommodating to our request. I had asked for the top floor and they advised that there was going to be some construction on the fourth floor and the third floor might be a little noisy from the work being done. We agreed to take a room on the second floor. Little did we realize there was a person above us that walked, or should I say, stomped from approximately 7pm until 1am. Decided that maybe it was for only one night but it happened again early the next morning then again same time in the evening. Made a complaint about it and the front desk spoke to that person. It stopped for a little while but then next morning it began again. So husband went to front desk and they moved us to a spot that had no one above us nor around us. Also found out that Marriott didn't build the hotel so that explained it as we have not had this kind of trouble before. All in all the rooms are very comfortable. You have everything you may need except a microwave. We would stay again but make sure we are on the top floor.
"Great Courtyard with EXCELLENT staff"
01/02/16 Ariktravel Sacramento, CA
As a Platinum Premier member, I am very familiar with all the brands. This is a comfortable hotel that has been upgraded to Courtyard standards. The true gem here is the employees. The front desk associates were all EXTREMELY friendly. They work very hard to ensure all the guests are well accommodated. I would definitely stay here again when in the area.
"Minor complaints, but it’s OK."
11/22/15 Jim_and_Barbie California
Overall it was fine. I like the location next to the Fandango casino, since that’s our favorite casino in town. I only had a couple of minor complaints. The clock in the room was really bright, and it wasn’t immediately obvious to me how to turn it down. I put a pillow over it. Also, they de-programmed out key before we had checked out, so I had to go all the way back downstairs to get it programmed again. Annoying. Breakfast was included with our room, and the breakfast was served down in the lobby next to a coffee bar that served Starbuck coffee. Unfortunately, our coffee wasn’t included in the free breakfast. The first day, the maid hadn’t cleaned our room by the time we got back there at 3:30. We had to call the front desk and ask for her to come. As if to punish us (although it was probably just a coincidence), the next morning the maid was knocking on our door at 8:30. Did she really think we would be up at 8:30 on a Sunday morning in a town where late-night gambling fun is a main attraction??? We were annoyed, but admittedly I could have prevented that by putting out the Do-Not-Disturb sign. I just never expected anyone to be knocking on our door that early!! Anyway, to put all this in perspective, these are minor issues which could happen anywhere, and probably won’t happen to you. I do recommend this place. I know we will be back.
"Clean and quite"
11/19/15 Mgruen2 Las Vegas, Nevada
I stay here often for work and occasionally for pleasure. It is clean and mostly quite. Always ask for a high floor and on the backside. As the hotel sits on the highway it can be loud. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Nothing special. It is a courtyard so know that going in. It is reliable and I will stay here when I come to town as it is known. They have remodeled the restaurant out of the lobby and now offer a la carts meals. Not my favorite change. The casino across the parking lot has a 24 hour cafe that is not bad. All in all a good hotel for the business traveler or a road tired traveler.
"Do Not Hesitate!"
11/07/15 DeweyNSue Thunder Bay, Canada
After a very hot day, it was wonderful to kick back and relax at the Courtyard in Carson City. The hotel has a parkade, is incredibly close to many restaurants and if you are into gambling, it practically shares a driveway with a casino. The staff was welcoming and helpful, the hotel was clean, incredibly comfortable and well priced. We were able to walk to many restaurants located across the road and a pharmacy and grocery store approximately 5 minute walk away. The hotel had many amenities such as a bar and pantry items available for sale. The hotel was quiet and relaxing which was a welcome reprieve for us and the room was spacious and wonderfully decorated. I would definitely stay here again next time I pass through Carson City.
"Almost "Excellent""
11/07/15 IIbeach1 Marlboro, New York
Overall I had a very comfortable and satisfying stay. The hotel is well maintained and clean, as was my room. Just a few minor issues; there was an annoying vibration in the A/C, the street noice was pretty noticeable, there was not enough light in the bathroom and the non-adjustable desk chair was so low it was virtually useless at the desk. This hotel is a safe bet for all of the important matters.
"A very good hotel"
10/28/15 DMHappyTravel San Diego
We are Marriott rewards members and stay in many properties of this type. The Courtyard Marriott here was a nice surprise as it was just as good as many others that are in much larger cities. We found the staff to be friendly and efficient. Our room was clean and comfortable. No problems or issues to speak of. Our stop was a quick overnight visit but it was a pleasant stay. The location is very convenient, close to the casino, restaurants and movie theater next door. We had no noise from highway traffic so it was a restful night of sleep. I would recommend this property if you are stopping through Carson City.