All hotels in St. Brelade, Channel Islands, United Kingdom
La Route de la Baie, St. Brelade, Jersey, JE3 8EF, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.8

"Perfect"
Lovely hotel in a superb location. Wonderful breakfast. Several very good restaurants nearby, and a good standard in the hotel restaurant. Pool and gym are fantastic and free for residents. Will go again, and soon.
4 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
"Suffocating room, gorgeous location"
The hotel is right on an incredibly beautiful beach in a fantastic location for a relaxing getaway. I understand that a lot of older hotels might not have air conditioning, but my room was miserably airless and hot. I tried to open the windows but they only open a crack, so I spent my holiday on top of the covers tossing and turning. Because of the location and the lovely spa I'd love to return but there's no way until they fix the circulation issues. Just horrible, and it wasn't even that hot outside.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Catherine
"Very nice hotel"
All of our stay was very pleasant however the view from our room 216 was a big tree, If trimmed this would help.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Jim and Pam
"Great position"
Wonderful holiday, great views and resturants. Wouldn't go any where else in Jersey got a holiday
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
lynn
"If in Jersey, a very nice hotel to stay."
Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed it.I would recommend a room with a sea view.
2 night romance trip Jul 7, 2014
Ray H
"Lovely hotel in a perfect location"
We were impressed by the reception staff. A porter showed us around the hotel and took us to our rooms. The rooms were well appointed and beautifully clean. I must thank the hotel for their efforts to meet dietary needs. They even provided gluten free biscuits which were left every day in the room. The location was perfect. St Brelade's Bay has to be the loveliest on the island. It was easy to use public transport with a bus stop at the hotel. This enabled us to explore the island with ease.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Dod
"Good location and good service"
A good experience from the welcome to the departure. Reception desk staff were always available, friendly and willing with local information. Rooms were well furnished and good decorative order. Although we were on the road side of the hotel it was still very quiet and relaxing with no road noise disturbance. Restaurant service staff were very charming and attentive without being intrusive. Food was very good standard and the excellent breakfast choice set you up for the rest of the day. We would have no hesitation in recommending to others for the quality of facilities and the superb location on a beautiful beach.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Robert & Joy
I made a mistake not booking a sea view room because it can be quite noisy with a room overlooking the car park. I ask to be moved and was upgraded to a sea view room with a balcony. This was excellent. The breakfasts were first class as was the food served on the terrace. In my opinion this hotel with it's position on St Brelades Bay is one if not the best hotel in Jersey.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"Perfect location."
The location was absolutely perfect. Beautiful views of the bay from our hotel window. Staff were really friendly and helpful. Food was excellent. We made use of the spa facilities which were great. Took a few walks along the sandy beach.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"great location and outstanding hotel"
Excellent hotel with facilities and food, best location in St. Brelade and stunning views all day long!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Perfect for business and pleasure"
Friendly and helpful staff. The most amazingly comfy beds. Delicious food not overly priced. Fantastic location.
2 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
"Wonderful location with far reaching views"
We arrived early in the morning before the room was ready, but the hotel took our luggage in and contacted us via mobile when it was ready; very thoughtful.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
Rich
Great hotel, lovely location. Very friendly staff (except maybe the bar tender). Great choice for breakfast. Discreet bedroom service. Lovely rooms. A really wonderful stay.
3 night trip May 29, 2014
"Good hotel right on the beach."
Make sure you pay the extra for sea view room with balcony super hotel. Not cheap but good for a short break.
Other trip May 31, 2014
Graham
"Excellent location"
Overall very good but our room was uncomfortably hot even for Northern Europe!!!!!
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Brill hotel, close to the beach"
Locate Brill, Hotel good. The hotel caters for the older generation, seems to be a lot of regulars who get star treatment not that it's anything to criticise! Think we will be ok if we go a few more times.
Other trip May 24, 2014
T-B
"Nice hotel near to the beach"
Food good when we dined in but the fish was slightly overcooked. Otherwise no comments
Other trip May 15, 2014
jon
"Great hotel!"
Beautiful location
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
"Luxury hotel with a most spectacular view!"
We were here for the bank holiday weekend. The weather was glorious. Sitting outside on the patio overlooking the expansive beach was a treat! What better way to wake up in the morning. Breakfast was delicious and generous. Dinner in the "Grill" restaurant was a 3 course menu with several mini dishes in between. All deliciously cooked or assembled!
Other trip May 6, 2014
Andie
"Holiday was lovely"
5 mins from the airport and felt like we had arrived in another world ..... beautiful location, wonderful hotel with friendly staff and excellent facilities. We will return.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Julie & Henry
"A great place to relax"
We had a fabulous 3 day break at this hotel. Right on the beach with a fabulous view of St Brelades bay. Hotel staff were very good - nothing too much trouble. The new treatment rooms will be great, not quite the same having a treatment in a converted bedroom, but was told about this before booking - it would have been a nice gesture to offer a discount on treatments for this reason.
Other trip May 3, 2014
c
"Comfy beds"
Superb hotel with extremely attentive staff Will definitely return. Thank you
3 night family trip Apr 23, 2014
"Lovely hotel right on the beach."
We had a lovely stay at the L'Horizon Hotel. Lovely room and very pleasant staff
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Stunning sea views"
This was my second stay this year in this wonderful hotel, the staff were excellent, with the food and service amazing. Staff at this hotel can't do enough for you and they really make you feel at home. There is a choice of 3 restaurants, The Grill, The Atlantic Room or The Bar. For breakfast or indeed most public areas of the hotel you are treated to a lovely sea-view. Ample parking is available in the hotel grounds or in the large car park immediately opposite, if you don't drive there's a bus stop just opposite the hotel too. I will definitely stay in this hotel time and again.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
Craig
"great location and very comfortable hotel"
the location service and comfort is superb , this is one of my favourite hotels and I travel a lot.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2014
Daisy Rollo
"A wonderful hotel in a beautiful location"
The staff in the hotel could not have done more to make our stay a more truly relaxing get away by the sea. The position of the hotel is perfect for being able to walk straight out onto the beach which is wonderful for walks and beach combing. The food in the hotel is excellent and the staff were very attentive to our specific dietary needs. There are also wonderful restaurants a very short walk away too. The hotel spa is wonderful with a good size pool that you can swim proper lengths in and has a lovely jacuzzi that you can sit in enjoying wonderful views of the bay. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. There is an excellent bus service that stops directly outside the hotel that will take you just about anywhere on the island. After such a wonderful and comfortable stay we will definitely be returning!
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Su
"Nice hotel next to beach"
Good hotel next to beach with great views. It's lovely having a pool and jacuzzi
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Ant
"Excellent Hotel, Facilities & Staff."
We spent a long weekend at the L'Horizon in a plea sent and relaxing atmosphere and would have no hesitation in going again or recommending this hotel to friends and family.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Good Hotel in Great Position"
It was lovely to wander from the hotel straight onto the esplanade and beach. Normally 3 different restaurants at the hotel with several menus (Brasserie was being refurbished during our stay) but even more choice just a short stroll down the bay.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
Tess
"Lovely hotel, super-close to the beach!"
Loved it, great welcome, great breakfast, nice and peaceful but only as we were out of season I'm sure, Jersey is manic in the summer!
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Jennie
"Great hotel right on the beach"
We, and family, have been coming to this comfortable hotel in a wonderful location right on St Brelades Beach for many years. The staff are superb, the food ( particularly the breakfast) great and the views from the sea view rooms are stunning. The hotel is child friendly with easy and safe access to the beach, and a lovely heated pool for colder days. The spa/ gym was being renovated and extended when we were there, the plans looked good so we will look forward to using it next time. When not eating at the hotel we went along to the Crabshack fish restaurant and a rather good Pizza Express both of which are an easy stroll along the seafront. A perfect relaxed break!
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
anon
"The views from the hotel were amazing the hotel"
What a lovely place to stay, the hotel has been designed in such a way that you can enjoy the lovely view of the bay from the lounge and the spa how lovely to relax and have such an amazing view to look out at. the staff were really helpful and always pleasant, nothing was too much trouble for them. we have always enjoyed our holidays in Jersey but staying at this hotel this time was just an added bonus. A really great experience
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
cheryl
"a loveley room with balcony and stupendous views."
although 2 hours early, we were well recieved with the greatestattention which continued during our stay
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"Hotel Stay"
We were very happy with the hotel and room which overlooked the sea. The staff were very friendly and helpful and we enjoyed the breakfast.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"We booked an ocean view room and were delighted!"
My wife and I stayed at the hotel as a wedding anniversary treat. Everyone was very friendly and the service/facilities excellent. The hotel offers relaxing, high quality surroundings and the breakfast buffet extensive. It would be nice to see a few more vegetarian choices on the menu for evening dining and prices are a bit on the high side, but other than that we were happy. There's some nice walks locally and with bus-stops outside the front of the hotel, it was easy to get out to further points of the island. We would recommend this hotel and wouldn't hesitate to return again!
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
Richard & Kim
"Lovely hotel by beach."
L'Horizon is a lovely hotel overlooking the beach, eating breakfast with the sun on the breaking waves just great. We eat away from the hotel in the evening with excellent restaurants a walk away! The Churchill memorial gardens and the church at the end of the bay are worth a visit.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"Amazing views of Bay"
Very comfortable hotel, excellent staff. Wonderful views of Bay, and great quiet location.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"Comfy Beds, Great experience"
Very nice hotel; If I will go Jersey again will defo stay in this hotel again. Enjoyed every moment in the hotel.Very Good Breakfast selection and serving Brilliant
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2014
Zuba
"Fantastic service"
I was last year last feb and was greeted like a long last friend - with a card thanking me for coming back. Really nice turn down service at night. You get an additional bottle of water and fresh towels. Great breakfast. Shame the jazucci was not working
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2014
Helen D
"Wonderful"
Very nice hotel great room with fantastic beach view, although it was winter time weather was mild, room got very warm with no air conditioning.
3 night business trip Feb 24, 2014
"Lovely Hotel situated right on the beach."
My husband and I were celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary, so we chose a break in Jersey. deciding to stay at L'Horizon was a good choice. It is a lovely hotel, in a perfect situation, the rooms are clean and very comfortable. The staff very obliging, and the breakfast's divine.
Other trip Feb 28, 2014
Diana
"Very relaxing"
The hotel is on a beautiful bay with lots of great walks nearby. Some great seafood restaurants and local cafés, even in the off-season. We had a very comfortable room with stunning beach view. You can also borrow DVDs from reception to watch in your room. The spa is great, though was undergoing renovation during our trip. Our only negative was breakfast (in general - quite unremarkable food) but also the slow service during breakfast. Would recommend the hotel, though.
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
"Probably the best Beach location in Jersey"
Third visit, even though the weather was foul, the location cannot be beaten. The staffs are really good at there respective jobs.
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
patrick
"Spectacular Views"
I really enjoyed my stay at the L'Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa in St Brelades Bay, Jersey. Right from arrival the staff couldn't have been more courteous, I had my bag carried to my room for me then after being given time to settle in, I received a phone call from reception asking how my room was. I dined in the hotel that evening, and the food was delicious in "The Grill" restaurant, Charles and Sam couldn't do enough for you!! The food at breakfast was lovely too, the American Maple Syrup Pancakes were to die for, I had them every morning of my stay!! On departure, the receptionist asked me my plans for the day, I explained that I wanted to explore the west coast of the island, the receptionist was extremely helpful and provided me with a map and explained the best points of interest, she offered to call me a taxi, and if I needed any assistance with my bags.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
Craig
"Fantastic stay."
We stayed for three nights after the New Year. We arrived early just to see if we could drop our bags off and the hotel receptionist, Kirsty I think, could not have been more welcoming. She told us all about the local area and walks and then called a very nice young man, Karl, over to give us a tour of the hotel. She then said she would ring us when our room was ready. We were upgraded to an ocean front deluxe suite and it was superb. Breakfast was great with a huge variety of things to eat. All the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. So glad we booked L'Horizon - the management should be extremely proud to have such lovely staff working for them. First class.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Tony
"Faultless Best ever hotel experience in Jersey"
Stayed in Christmas week. Staff tip-top in service and kindness - nothing too much trouble. Facilities fabulous - lovely spa and pool. Breakfast choices wide. Local specialties, Jersey Black Butter and a Guernsey fruit bread. Eggs individually cooked by a chef before your eyes. Homely touches added to the festive atmosphere, wreaths hung on individual room doors, a decorated gingerbread house display and complimentary mince pies at teatime in the lounge plus several competitions such as Guess How Many Sweets in a Jar and Guess the Weight of the Cake. Spacious room with the most comfortable king size bed I have ever had. Balcony with sea view even on side of hotel. Room had a safe, iron and ironing board, and fridge stocked with real milk and mineral water refreshed daily. Free parking and free WiFi. Large flat screen TV and a DVD player which made me happy as I had brought lots of discs to while away the time in case of foul weather but despite relentless hail, rain and wind, the sun managed to come out most days and it was lovely to get out and walk around St Brelade and the bay. I have been in numerous hotels in Jersey over the years and never found any that I hankered to go back to. At best most were only suitable for a few days' stay. L'Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa which exceeded all expectations and I would have no hesitation in returning.
4 night trip Dec 23, 2013
Berengaria
"Fantastic Christmas Break"
A perfect short break over Christmas which the hotel "does" well but not too obtrusively. The staff were exceptionally welcoming and worked tirelessly to make sure everyone enjoyed themselves. The food was great, ranging from coffee and mince pies after a walk on the beach to fresh seafood and goose for Christmas dinner. Our room (deluxe sea view) was very comfortable and offered great views out to sea and along the beach to the fisherman's chapel. The heated indoor pool was available for those not brave enough for a Christmas plunge in the sea!
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
Anon
"HOTEL LOCATION ON THE BEACH EXCELLENT POSITION"
A bad day to travel 24th Dec 2013 Gatwick airport loss of power No baggage handeling facilities our baggage arrived 4 days after our arrival just in time to check out Hotel staff provided complementry tooth brush and shaving gear.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Perfect hotel right on the beach"
Having stayed in 5* hotels in London and the far east, they just don't even come close to L'Horizon. I could write forever, but to summarise; the hotel is perfect, staff are all wonderful (and we have just returned from California, where customer service is a given), the attention to detail is amazing. It just all works for a friendly, relaxing break, where nothing is any trouble at all. 5* PLUS
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Art
"Excellent in every way"
A favourite place to stay. The staff are always polite and helpful, the rooms are clean and well maintained. My stay was peaceful and made all the more enjoyable by the pleasant ambience of this superb hotel.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013