All hotels in Parsippany, New Jersey, United States of America
61 Interpace Pkwy, Parsippany, NJ, 07054, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value for money
    Awesome vibe
    Great room
"East Coast Ease"
My family & I were in town for business, friends, touring & more. Location: Excellent! It was quiet & surrounded by trees - nicely scenic. Only minutes from stores, restaurants, banks & the major highway leading to NYC. Check-in: Quick & easy - although I didn't know they would put an extra $25 hold on my card. Hotel: Free Parking! It had an indoor pool, Basketball court (we didn't realize that until leaving though), very clean self serve laundry room (came in handy),free breakfast (I am very picky about food so I only ate bananas which were perfect)& was very clean. Our Room: Larger than expected with a very open layout. The kitchen was loaded with quality cookware, dinnerware, eating utensils, a dishwasher (with detergent) & more. The bedding was very clean with no signs of prior use (no stray hairs or stains) & the mattress showed NO signs of bugs (yes I checked, I always do). The bathroom was oversized,the shower had good water pressure & did not take long to heat up. Checkout: It was so fast & easy that I was standing there for a moment & had to ask what was next. The clerk kindly smiled & said "that's it! We hope you enjoyed your stay" Conclusion: An excellent deal for the price & will definitely try to stay here in the future. It's 30 minute drive to NYC & about 20-30 minutes to our friends in New Jersey. Also is minutes away from the bus service that leads to NYC ($11).
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Imani
"nice breakfast and clean"
enjoyed the breakfast. surprised at the amenities. small pool but good for my overnight stay with the kids. liked the 24hr fitness
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Fantastic!"
I booked 7 rooms for our stay in Parsippany, NJ. The double bed suites drew oohs and aahs from everyone. Pictures were taken of the spacious rooms, the 2 TV's, the fully stocked kitchen, the 2 firm beds. Everything seems brand new, including the fitness center, pool and basketball court. The staff was exceptionally friendly, helpful and efficient, especially the persons who handled the reception desk during the day and at night.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Jaye
Nice Hotel. Free shuttle service (better details) should be published on-line. I would stay here again.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Clean hotel, nice staff, decent breakfast. Good stay for the price.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Great feel but horrible and skimpy service."
The feel of the hotel is very nice however the service is horrible. It feels like that there is no accountability on the performance of the house cleaning crew or the hotel is just mismanaged. Just to elaborate, I was forced to use the same towels for three days before I had to ask for fresh towels. I complained to management and then the person who cleans the rooms apologized profusely. I was then getting too many towels for the rest of my stay (really). My room also had a full kitchen which I asked for. All of the dishes were dirty and stained and I had to throw them into the dish washer before I can use them. Also, the hotel is cheap in that they don't provide basic things like a tooth brush, tooth paste or cotton swabs. This is a hotel that charges a premium price, I would expect to have these things along with great service and that just did not happen. I am very disappointed and will probably not be going back to this hotel.
4 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
joseph
Very nice and comfortable!
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
GWYNETH
"family birthday getaway"
great family stay comfortable and the décor is lovely
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
debbie
Awesome for such a low price
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
gireesh kumar
"A WEEKEND IN NJ"
IT WAS NICE COMFORTABLE QUIET ,EASY CHECK IN AND OUT VERY CLEAN THE SUITS ARE VERY NICE SETUP ,THE BREAKFAST WAS NICE TOO.OVERALL IT WORTH THE MONEY .AND SONESTA COMPANY IN GENERAL ITS A GOOD COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST I PERSONALLY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Moise
Very bad customer service And thy over charged my creditcard
1 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Yochanan
"Best hotel ever!"
staff was friendly, rooms were exceptionally clean. kids had fun as there was a basketball court and indoor pool. I would highly recommend this HOTEL !
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Beverly
"Loved it"
This was my first stay at this hotel. The hotel is very clean. The rooms are comfortable. The staff is also very friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Sankalp
"Great place"
Great, Worth the price, Completely new .Peaceful neighborhood.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Rinu
"CLEAN N COMFORTABLE FOE 3 ADULTS N 3 KIDS"
GREAT STAY,,KIDS ENJOYED THE POOL..AND HELP THEMSELVES TO BREAKFAST..I WOKE UP PAST BREAKFAST TIME.. BUT THE KIDS SAVE ME BROUGHT UP SOME BREAKFAST TO THE ROOM BEFORE THE TIME LIMIT..WISH I COULD OF STAYED ANOTHER NIGHT TO ENJOY THE FREE DINNER..THAT I WAS AMAZED TP OFFER..HAD BAR..AND CONVENIENCE STORE TO BUY FOOD AND SNAKES..
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
TOMMY
"*surpassed expectations*"
Absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. Can't wait to go back..!
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Sonia
"BEST HOTEL EXPERIENCE"
My best hotel experience. Three minutes on the phone after arriving at the airport and I was allowed to check in 5 hours before the actual check-in time at 10am, unconditionally. The hotel has the most beautiful décor, most courteous staff and in pristine condition!
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Saheed
"hotel stay"
It's nice area, we booked a 2 bedroom suite. The bedrooms are big, kitchen/common area are a bit too small, but it's fine because kids have enough space for running around. Hotel has 2 BBQ grills for public use, first come first serve. We had a nice time for a BBQ dinner with the kids. Swimming pool is small and there're people in water with clothes on, which I think the hotel staff should say something about this. We waited until the morning to swim with kids, so there're less people and waited the water to be filtered overnight (hopefully). Overall the experience is above average, only a little hic-cup during check in because we needed to wait for more than 30 mins after arrival for them to finish cleaning up our room.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Awesome place to stay"
This is really a great place to stay.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
It was excellent , very very very clean place, nice area. Good costumer service.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"1 night stay"
We stayed for one night in visiting friends. The room was clean and very comfortable. The staff was accommodating but not overly so. We had hoped for a better breakfast but it was convenient.
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"Sonesta"
excellant service, rooms and amenities very well maintained overall a very good experiance
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Ghanshyam
"Convenient to many parts of NJ"
We're a senior couple who have stayed here several times. The staff are great, the rooms clean and comfortable and the surroundings are nice.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Dom & Nancy
"Overall good"
It was a nice stay overall. Except out of the five nights there there were three nights where my bed wasn't made. I thought that was a standard in hotel maintenance.
5 night romance trip May 13, 2015
"great stay"
Great stay, very nice room. The only problem was the check in took so long. It was due to a mix up at hotels.com but that was still very annoying. I'm very happy with the stay.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Great choice for a business stay"
Very pleasant hotel with good sized rooms. The included breakfast and dinner were good and the other facilities (gym / pool) small but better than many! Excellent location for a business trip.
3 night business trip May 10, 2015
"Great hotel close to route 80"
Very nice and clean hotel with kitchen, full breakfast, pool and basketball court
Other trip May 11, 2015
A.D
I love it! The environment was just great.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Relaxing weekend"
It is exactly as described, nice and clean and very comfortable. Hotel staff is friendly and helpful. The only part that I did not like was that the pool is small.
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
"A GREAT PLACE TO STAY IN PARSIPPANY!!!"
I recently stayed at the Sonesta ES hotel in Parsippany -- they went beyond all my expectations in every aspect of my time there: Kim gave me excellent directions on how to get to the hotel, Matthew was wonderful in getting me directions to various stores / places that I had to go to, and also directions to the church that I attended on Sunday, Gustavo handled my departure with all professionalism and personable care about all questions that I had. The breakfast choices were excellent, service was wonderful, the whole staff was just wonderful in making my stay truly memorable. Whenever I travel to New Jersey, this is THE ONLY PLACE I'LL STAY!!!
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Ralph
"Awesome"
Loved this hotel and staff. I give it a thumbs up and we'll definitely go again.
3 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"A nice getaway"
The hotel has been newly updated so everything looks, feels and smells good and new. We had a king size suite which had enough room for the both of us to do our work for the weekend. The kitchen was nice to have so we could heat up food or keep items in the fridge. The heating/cooling system was relatively quiet which I appreciated. Bed was comfy with plenty of pillows. For the shower, they offer shampoo, conditioner and shower gel in pump containers on the wall. I loved that as I didn't have to wonder if I would have enough when I showered. The towels were a little scratchy but thick. The couch is pretty small and made of a grey pleather. It was comfy enough and not sticky feeling. The workout room is essentially 4 machines and weights but it's good enough. I had breakfast once and grabbed food for the room. All seemed fine to me. My only complaint is that the people in the room next to us (mostly kids?) were very loud, slamming doors and running up and down after 11pm. I called the front desk twice but by the time he came up, everything got quiet (I think the kids' mom yelled at them to be quiet). Not the hotel's fault but the front desk didn't get up to the situation for over 20-30 minutes. Regarding food, I suggest driving a little to Boonton to enjoy homestyle Latin food on Main Street.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Great Atmosphere. Very very nice place to stay. The hotel was clean and quiet with great service.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Nadereh
"Book it again now!"
Booked a night for me and the 3 kids - kitchen was perfect, the room setup was great - the pool was great and while I didn't use the exercise room; looked great as well! Neighborhood is not great; but perfect setup to order in food or bring.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Sherry
"Our stay"
It was a great stay. A downfall was that the swimming pool was extremely cold. I wish the water was warmer.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"A beautiful place to stay"
I already knew of this hotel because I worked there for 5 years 8 years ago and I knew that it was excellent and I was not disappointed but was surprised to see an even more updated beautiful hotel OMG spotless and an excellent complimentary breakfast. It's set on a beautiful tree lined road which is very quite and a walking trail and 10 minutes from many restaurants.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
annie
I was very impressed with the hotel, it was beautiful and very clean. Breakfast was fantasic with lots of choices. My only complaints are that the WiFi is very slow and some of the staff were not very accommodating. Very bad at giving directions. But all in all its a great place.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Very quiet place to spend the night."
Everything that I needed was in the hotel. After driving all day, I liked the fact that I didn't have to go back outside the hotel. I enjoyed the hot breakfast in the morning. The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Sherry
"It was a very good experience."
It was a very good experience. Our room was super-clean. Most outstanding was the friendliness of the staff. Everyone was solicitous and helpful. There was also an unexpected, free light supper. Relatively minor drawbacks were some noise from the highway, and a draft from a gap in the caulking around the heating unit.
2 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
Wolfgang
"weekend getaway"
Very clean quiet and modern hotel. Staff was very pleasant.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
SIMONT
"EXCELLENT HOTEL"
Safe. Clean. Modern. And convenient. Breakfast was 100% wonderful!
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Love this hotel"
We had a great experience there, love to bring the children to this hotel.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Taneesha
"You can count on Sonesta"
I choose Sonesta over all the area hotels. It eels like a home away from home. I appreciate the new renovations, although I miss the old fireplace. The staff is always pleasant and helpful. I will be back soon.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Rosalind
"The best, coziest stay I've ever had!"
I stayed here this past weekend with my boyfriend. I've stayed here before, about 4 times last year before it was remodeled. The hotel is absolutely stunning, we have a one bedroom king. The newly renovated rooms were to die for. They were so comfortable and gorgeous. The kitchen and living room area were divided as to where before they used to be one large room. The bedroom also was made to be more like a home-type bedroom opposed to a hotel bedroom. It was absolutely wonderful, I didn't want to leave! However, I did stay here as stated before about 4 times last year and I was able to check-in under the age of 21. However, this time I needed my boyfriend to check-in which was inconvenient being it was a surprise. The young guy at the front desk seemed as if he got a thrill/kick out of not letting myself check it or the two men in front of me. He was a bit rude, but other than that - I would certainly recommend staying here!
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Best suites ever in Jersey"
Great stay...will be back soon.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Roxanne
Very nice hotel. Friendly staff and great accommodations. Will definitely stay there again. Very clean and most important free wifi!!!
"Mister Deewrett"
Good
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Romantic Runaway"
We were staying for one night and decided to stay for two. It was a very relaxing stay. The breakfast buffet was nice. Will definitely return again. The staff was very pleasant. No 9 am banging on the door from housing.
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
"great for family!"
It was a very quiet and relaxing stay for me and my family..the receptionist was very accomodating and our needs were greatly taken care of. Breakfast was ok,not much variety..if there's bacon and pancake that would be so great! :) But overall it was a great stay.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Maria
"Romantic Runaway!"
It was a great get away. We stayed an extra night. Would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015