All hotels in Parsippany, New Jersey, United States of America

• Value for money
    Awesome vibe
    Great room
"Great place"
The room was very clean and the hotel was excellent. The complementary breakfast was far better than other hotels.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2015
Sherry
"Wonderful"
Wonderful! Breakfast was a pleasant surprise with several fresh fruit and vegetable options. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. We were surprised that they even had a basketball court.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Just a quick overnight stay. Can't really judge the service. The room was adequate but a little worn. No elevators in the lodge. Would not call it excellent.
3 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Victor
"Clean, quiet, and comfortable. A very nice stay."
A nice, clean place to stay. The room was quiet and comfortable; the breakfast was very nice each morning.
3 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
"Perfect short or long stay hotel."
Was with my out of town Gf for one night. For 100$ that we paid is was an amazing deal. Very clean. Little small and the cable was on the fritz but other than that I couldnt be happier. Breakfast although we didnt eat it was nice. Coffee was good. The kitchenette was a great touch. Will absolutely be staying here again without a doubt.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Rich
Excellent value for the price-definitely would come back.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
mitchell
"awesome"
Front desk staff very courteous and friendly!
1 night trip Sep 18, 2015
"Excellent!"
At about 4:00am on the night before we checked out the fire alarm went off and we had to evacuate the building. The next morning they didn't bother us with checking out on time... excellent customer service! That small gesture was highly appreciated.
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"Lovely Roomy Rooms"
The room was perfect!! So clean with wonderful decor. It had everything you could need. I would definitely stay again!!
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Gabriela
"Beyond Awesome"
This hotel can compete with a 4star hotel even though it's a 3 star hotel. This hotel has a wonderful amenity I was surprised about. I loved this place!
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Shawn
Very nice ample rooms with stovetop, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, kitchen table and living space with TV. The beds are comfortable and the level of noise is acceptable.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
JyL
"Amazing place"
The staff was above reproach! Very friendly, knowledgeable and fun. The bed,pillows and sheets were some of the most comfortable we have ever slept in. We will be backď
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
Edwin
"Horrible Experience"
Upon my check in I was charged 481.00. My total for the stay was around 740.00. They told me this was a hold for the room, damages and etc. I have never paid this much for a deposit hold. The person who checked me in, Marquise, never went over anything about the hotel, he just gave me my key. When I asked why they charged me so much for a hold he told me I would have to contact his manager in the morning. I was upset from my initial contact with their service. This person also didnt inform me that I had signed up for a rewards program that gave me credit to use in the hotel store. I found this out my last night as I was paying the balance of my bill. Brittany, the night manager informed me of this credit. I paid my bill up on the 24th of August, and as of August 27th this hotel is still taking money form my account. I had to call from home to try and get this resolved. This has been the worst hotel experience I have in years. I will never stay here again.
5 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Natasha
"Family getaway"
Very clean hotel, home away from home because the rooms were equipped with full refrigerators and electric stoves. You can either eat the free breakfast the hotel serves or make your own. Cool points!! The only thing I wish was that the hotel had "turn down" service because we didnt leave out the room until late and housekeeping was already gone for the day. Ill stay again.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Latoya
"Great place for a family!"
We stayed for two nights while attending wedding celebrations. With 6 of us (two kids and four adults) the two bedroom suite was wonderful. Two bathrooms is also a plus! The breakfast was delicious also.
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"Train your staff."
My stay was short but in the time I've stayed I've noticed some of the staff didn't know what they were doing. They steal your money at the end of your stay. they charge you for things they can't even recollect. I call an ask what was I charged extra for and they didn't know.
1 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
"East Coast Ease"
My family & I were in town for business, friends, touring & more. Location: Excellent! It was quiet & surrounded by trees - nicely scenic. Only minutes from stores, restaurants, banks & the major highway leading to NYC. Check-in: Quick & easy - although I didn't know they would put an extra $25 hold on my card. Hotel: Free Parking! It had an indoor pool, Basketball court (we didn't realize that until leaving though), very clean self serve laundry room (came in handy),free breakfast (I am very picky about food so I only ate bananas which were perfect)& was very clean. Our Room: Larger than expected with a very open layout. The kitchen was loaded with quality cookware, dinnerware, eating utensils, a dishwasher (with detergent) & more. The bedding was very clean with no signs of prior use (no stray hairs or stains) & the mattress showed NO signs of bugs (yes I checked, I always do). The bathroom was oversized,the shower had good water pressure & did not take long to heat up. Checkout: It was so fast & easy that I was standing there for a moment & had to ask what was next. The clerk kindly smiled & said "that's it! We hope you enjoyed your stay" Conclusion: An excellent deal for the price & will definitely try to stay here in the future. It's 30 minute drive to NYC & about 20-30 minutes to our friends in New Jersey. Also is minutes away from the bus service that leads to NYC ($11).
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Imani
"nice breakfast and clean"
enjoyed the breakfast. surprised at the amenities. small pool but good for my overnight stay with the kids. liked the 24hr fitness
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Fantastic!"
I booked 7 rooms for our stay in Parsippany, NJ. The double bed suites drew oohs and aahs from everyone. Pictures were taken of the spacious rooms, the 2 TV's, the fully stocked kitchen, the 2 firm beds. Everything seems brand new, including the fitness center, pool and basketball court. The staff was exceptionally friendly, helpful and efficient, especially the persons who handled the reception desk during the day and at night.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Jaye
Nice Hotel. Free shuttle service (better details) should be published on-line. I would stay here again.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Clean hotel, nice staff, decent breakfast. Good stay for the price.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Great feel but horrible and skimpy service."
The feel of the hotel is very nice however the service is horrible. It feels like that there is no accountability on the performance of the house cleaning crew or the hotel is just mismanaged. Just to elaborate, I was forced to use the same towels for three days before I had to ask for fresh towels. I complained to management and then the person who cleans the rooms apologized profusely. I was then getting too many towels for the rest of my stay (really). My room also had a full kitchen which I asked for. All of the dishes were dirty and stained and I had to throw them into the dish washer before I can use them. Also, the hotel is cheap in that they don't provide basic things like a tooth brush, tooth paste or cotton swabs. This is a hotel that charges a premium price, I would expect to have these things along with great service and that just did not happen. I am very disappointed and will probably not be going back to this hotel.
4 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
joseph
Very nice and comfortable!
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
GWYNETH
"family birthday getaway"
great family stay comfortable and the décor is lovely
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
debbie
Awesome for such a low price
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
gireesh kumar
"A WEEKEND IN NJ"
IT WAS NICE COMFORTABLE QUIET ,EASY CHECK IN AND OUT VERY CLEAN THE SUITS ARE VERY NICE SETUP ,THE BREAKFAST WAS NICE TOO.OVERALL IT WORTH THE MONEY .AND SONESTA COMPANY IN GENERAL ITS A GOOD COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST I PERSONALLY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Moise
Very bad customer service And thy over charged my creditcard
1 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Yochanan
"Best hotel ever!"
staff was friendly, rooms were exceptionally clean. kids had fun as there was a basketball court and indoor pool. I would highly recommend this HOTEL !
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Beverly
"Loved it"
This was my first stay at this hotel. The hotel is very clean. The rooms are comfortable. The staff is also very friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Sankalp
"Great place"
Great, Worth the price, Completely new .Peaceful neighborhood.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Rinu
"CLEAN N COMFORTABLE FOE 3 ADULTS N 3 KIDS"
GREAT STAY,,KIDS ENJOYED THE POOL..AND HELP THEMSELVES TO BREAKFAST..I WOKE UP PAST BREAKFAST TIME.. BUT THE KIDS SAVE ME BROUGHT UP SOME BREAKFAST TO THE ROOM BEFORE THE TIME LIMIT..WISH I COULD OF STAYED ANOTHER NIGHT TO ENJOY THE FREE DINNER..THAT I WAS AMAZED TP OFFER..HAD BAR..AND CONVENIENCE STORE TO BUY FOOD AND SNAKES..
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
TOMMY
"*surpassed expectations*"
Absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. Can't wait to go back..!
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Sonia
"BEST HOTEL EXPERIENCE"
My best hotel experience. Three minutes on the phone after arriving at the airport and I was allowed to check in 5 hours before the actual check-in time at 10am, unconditionally. The hotel has the most beautiful décor, most courteous staff and in pristine condition!
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Saheed
"hotel stay"
It's nice area, we booked a 2 bedroom suite. The bedrooms are big, kitchen/common area are a bit too small, but it's fine because kids have enough space for running around. Hotel has 2 BBQ grills for public use, first come first serve. We had a nice time for a BBQ dinner with the kids. Swimming pool is small and there're people in water with clothes on, which I think the hotel staff should say something about this. We waited until the morning to swim with kids, so there're less people and waited the water to be filtered overnight (hopefully). Overall the experience is above average, only a little hic-cup during check in because we needed to wait for more than 30 mins after arrival for them to finish cleaning up our room.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Awesome place to stay"
This is really a great place to stay.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
It was excellent , very very very clean place, nice area. Good costumer service.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"1 night stay"
We stayed for one night in visiting friends. The room was clean and very comfortable. The staff was accommodating but not overly so. We had hoped for a better breakfast but it was convenient.
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"Sonesta"
excellant service, rooms and amenities very well maintained overall a very good experiance
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Ghanshyam
"Convenient to many parts of NJ"
We're a senior couple who have stayed here several times. The staff are great, the rooms clean and comfortable and the surroundings are nice.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Dom & Nancy
"Overall good"
It was a nice stay overall. Except out of the five nights there there were three nights where my bed wasn't made. I thought that was a standard in hotel maintenance.
5 night romance trip May 13, 2015
"great stay"
Great stay, very nice room. The only problem was the check in took so long. It was due to a mix up at hotels.com but that was still very annoying. I'm very happy with the stay.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Great choice for a business stay"
Very pleasant hotel with good sized rooms. The included breakfast and dinner were good and the other facilities (gym / pool) small but better than many! Excellent location for a business trip.
3 night business trip May 10, 2015
"Great hotel close to route 80"
Very nice and clean hotel with kitchen, full breakfast, pool and basketball court
Other trip May 11, 2015
A.D
I love it! The environment was just great.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Relaxing weekend"
It is exactly as described, nice and clean and very comfortable. Hotel staff is friendly and helpful. The only part that I did not like was that the pool is small.
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
"A GREAT PLACE TO STAY IN PARSIPPANY!!!"
I recently stayed at the Sonesta ES hotel in Parsippany -- they went beyond all my expectations in every aspect of my time there: Kim gave me excellent directions on how to get to the hotel, Matthew was wonderful in getting me directions to various stores / places that I had to go to, and also directions to the church that I attended on Sunday, Gustavo handled my departure with all professionalism and personable care about all questions that I had. The breakfast choices were excellent, service was wonderful, the whole staff was just wonderful in making my stay truly memorable. Whenever I travel to New Jersey, this is THE ONLY PLACE I'LL STAY!!!
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Ralph
"Awesome"
Loved this hotel and staff. I give it a thumbs up and we'll definitely go again.
3 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"A nice getaway"
The hotel has been newly updated so everything looks, feels and smells good and new. We had a king size suite which had enough room for the both of us to do our work for the weekend. The kitchen was nice to have so we could heat up food or keep items in the fridge. The heating/cooling system was relatively quiet which I appreciated. Bed was comfy with plenty of pillows. For the shower, they offer shampoo, conditioner and shower gel in pump containers on the wall. I loved that as I didn't have to wonder if I would have enough when I showered. The towels were a little scratchy but thick. The couch is pretty small and made of a grey pleather. It was comfy enough and not sticky feeling. The workout room is essentially 4 machines and weights but it's good enough. I had breakfast once and grabbed food for the room. All seemed fine to me. My only complaint is that the people in the room next to us (mostly kids?) were very loud, slamming doors and running up and down after 11pm. I called the front desk twice but by the time he came up, everything got quiet (I think the kids' mom yelled at them to be quiet). Not the hotel's fault but the front desk didn't get up to the situation for over 20-30 minutes. Regarding food, I suggest driving a little to Boonton to enjoy homestyle Latin food on Main Street.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Great Atmosphere. Very very nice place to stay. The hotel was clean and quiet with great service.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Nadereh
"Book it again now!"
Booked a night for me and the 3 kids - kitchen was perfect, the room setup was great - the pool was great and while I didn't use the exercise room; looked great as well! Neighborhood is not great; but perfect setup to order in food or bring.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015