All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
1025 Swanson Street, Houston, TX, 77030, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Not an enjoyable experience. The breakfast was terrible. The price was way too high for what you get.
2 night business trip Sep 24, 2013
"Good luck finding this place"
Very hard to find--on a short narrow street SOUTH of the Medical Center.,
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
"Very helpful"
We left some stuff at the hotel when we had to leave quickly to go to hospital. They tracked us down and made sure we got our stuff back. Thanks!!
2 night business trip Aug 18, 2013
The hotel was clean, needs updating. The "breakfast" was a joke. They really need to improve that! But otherwise, the staff was nice and the room was clean.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
Holli
"Cannot Recommend This Hotel"
Complementary breakfast never open during the times posted. Price was much higher than other higher grade hotels available in the immediate area for lower rates. WiFi did not work.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
Stayed 2 nights for surgery of family member. Hotel was clean and comfortable. Used shuttle service for transport to and from hospital, always prompt and safe. Very friendly and helpful staff.
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2013
Nurse14
"Enjoyed my stay..."
I was attending a trade show downtown, and was looking for a quiet hotel for the week. The Lexington fit the bill. There is no doubt that I would stay again if travel takes me back to Houston. The only negative was the provided breakfast. The breakfast offering was not really up to par with most of the other business travel type hotels.
5 night business trip Jul 7, 2013
"Close to hospitals"
Very nice. It is a small, quirky hotel. i enjoyed our stay there.
3 night trip Jun 23, 2013
"Not as good as it looked"
Pool was tiny, they didn't wants us to use it either. Pictures are misleading. Rooms were clean but no hot water in shower. Nicest part was gated parking, not he best neighborhood.
2 night business trip Jun 18, 2013
Overpriced
1 night trip Jun 11, 2013
BARBARA
"Easy access to MD Anderson"
Quiet, clean, convienient secure parking.
2 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"Clean hotel in medical center district."
Our stay was a good one overall. I liked the fact that the parking was secured within a gated area on a key the same as the room key. The staff always responded courteously when I rang the front desk bell.
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
"overpriced and dated, but roomy"
Worn and dated. Felt unclean. Room on first floor felt insecure. Paid 168/night. Have spent 90/ night down the street and facility was much nicer and comfortable. Help was friendly. Room was large and had full kitchen. Good for extended stay but at much better price.
Other trip May 21, 2013
jeremy
"Brown water, warm A/C"
Due to flight delays, i missed a connecting flight and had to find a room at the last minute. With limited availability in the surrounding area, i was glad to find an opening at this hotel. The room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. Unfortunately, the hot water in the bathroom sink was brown when I first turned it on, it became mostly clear after running it for a few minutes. All of the toiletries were made in China. In addition, the air conditioner did not cool well. While I was there I saw the pool which was so small it had a maximum capacity of 8. It was better than sleeping at the airport and given a choice I would not stay at this hotel in the future.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2013
"Close to hospitals but short on amenities."
Large clean room in a very small hotel. Bathroom is small and old, lobby is small and old. Desk clerk was not seen after initial check-in.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2013
Noisy. You could hear the door slam every time someone in the upstairs room above us left or entered their room. Could also hear every step they made. It was a very clean place to stay and the staff at check in and out were very friendly. However, it is way overpriced for what you get.
1 night trip Feb 6, 2013
"The staff at the Lexington Hotel in the Best"
My husband has been in a Houston Texas medical hospital twice in the last 2 months. Each stay was approx 5 days. It's much too far from our home to drive in each day. We found the Lexington Hotel in the medical center and booked a room for me for the entire stay. The room itself was OK, but the BIG plus was the courtesy of the staff and their willingness to take me to and from the hospital as many times a day as I needed. Tony and his wife usually man the front desk and Tony and several others were always ready to take me to the hospital or to the grocery store, or anywhere else in the area. I chose to stay at the Lexington again when my husband went back in for another surgery and was shown the same courtesy and concern as before. I will say that the rooms are a bit under par. The lighting is dim and HOT water is alot slow. the beds are adequate. But the room is made each day and again.....the staff is great.
Other trip Feb 5, 2013
Patti
"close to medical center"
Very quiet, safe, clean, and convienient to medical center.
1 night trip Dec 9, 2012
"Convenient location, not a place I would return"
It was just OK. Conveneint to Texas Medical Center. Parking was strange across the street thorugh gates. Made me feel the neighborhood was not very safe. Strange lay-out of rooms and lobby. Comfortable efficiency lodging.Would look elsewhere the next time I visit Houston.
3 night business trip Nov 6, 2012
"TRIP TO HOUSTON FOR BYPASS AND HEART VALVE REPLACE"
The stay before surgery was good for me. My husband stayed at hotel during my surgery and hospital stay. We are staying again at this hotel for a couple of nights before leaving town on our long trip home to South Texas. There is a convenient Subway shop around the corner. hotel is located only 1 mile from medical centers and run a shuttle for you when you require it 24/7
6 night trip Oct 14, 2012
joann
"none"
very nice hotel, quite and in medical distrcict, easy to get to appointmens
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2012
"Ghost House"
Poor service, only my family and another Japanese family were there. It was like ghost house.
Other trip Aug 27, 2012
"Excellent location"
A very nice place with great location by TMC. Not much else nearby, and must use their helpful shuttle service. The bed was very good, and having a kitchen was a plus. Exercise room needs help - like a code lock -- not a key from the front desk, and working bicycles, and maybe a TV or radio. Overall, though, a solid hotel, worth staying at.
6 night trip Aug 5, 2012
DD
"A good medical hotel"
The hotel is very convenient to the medical community. I very much appreciated the courtesy that the hotel provides by driving guest to medical facilities. The hotel is clean and the room was large, but best of all was the kitchenette in the room. It allowed me to cook the things I like to eat.
Other trip Aug 15, 2012
"Close to Houston Medical Center"
The main reason I chose this hotel was the closeness to the Houston Medical Center, and the fact that they provided shuttle service. My son and I were in Houston for his surgery. Even though I chose this hotel because of the shuttle I will stay here again because of the very friendly and helpfull staff. They made us feel welcome and special. Thank you so much!! BTW: after two harrowing taxi rides to and from the airport, the shuttle drivers' careful driving was very much appreciated.
2 night trip Jul 30, 2012
Hotel is very nice, close to Reliant Center and medical center.
Other trip Aug 7, 2012
"Quaint cozy and down-home service"
Rooms were clean and home-like, and the service was exceptionally friendly and very helpful in meeting our needs. The hotel van was very efficient in transporting us to our destinations. A definite revisit the next time we have to stay in Houston.
5 night trip Jul 16, 2012

"Never again"
No hot water for a shower in the morning. It could not be because of overuse because my associate and I were the only guests at the hotel.
Stan

"優れた立地"
会議場であるリライアントパークまでは、歩いて10分程の距離にある路面電車の駅から、二駅で行けるため大変便利でした。この路面電車は、ヒューストンのダウンタウンまで通じており、どこまで乗っても1.25$です。但し、近所に食事できるようなレストランや買い物ができるようなスーパーもありませんでした。受付の対応は親切丁寧でした。
5 night trip May 4, 2014
よしひろくん
"レッドラインの駅まで歩いて行ける立地"
三泊しました。二泊目の朝、シャワーのお湯が出ませんでした。フロントに話したところ、私の部屋だけ壊れているようだとの説明。その日の夜ホテルに戻るとシャワーからお湯は出るようになっていました。因みに朝食付きとなっていますが、フロント近くの部屋から、菓子パン、バナナ、ジュース、コーヒー等をもらって自分の部屋で食べるスタイルです。レッドラインの駅まで歩いて行ける立地はプラス材料です。
3 night business trip May 5, 2014
NONA
"조용하고 좋았다"
차가 없어서 다니기 불편했지만 택시를 잘 불러줘서 좋았다 야간에는 돌아다니지 말라고 해서 좀 불편했다
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
KR
el hotel bastante sencillo, el desayuno era sólo café y pan, la limpieza muy escasa, había un empleado de administración que nos trasladaba al hospital que era una excelente persona pero la administradora general una persona prepotente y muy poco amable. nunca regresaría a ese hotel
Other trip Dec 20, 2013
Yoyito
MX
"It's near from Medical Center"
The staffs are very kind, and free coffee is available at the lobby all time. The hotel is clean and comfortable, but no breakfast service, even I heard that the breakfast is included in accommodation charge when I made a reservation. It is very near from Medical Center, but far from the station of Metro trail, the super market or the restaurant. There is no store at nearby area of the hotel, so it is very dark in the night, but I could stay there safety.
27 night business trip Feb 17, 2013