All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
30 Vice Regent Blvd, Toronto, ON, M9W7A4, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good but something was missing..."
First impression of the hotel is not good. It looks as if you've pulled into an abandoned Nordstrom Rack. Then you walk inside and you're pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness and professional look of the decor. Customer service is almost there but could use some work. Workers were either not in a hurry or poorly trained. They were not rude just slow. The bedroom was another plus on the list but once again one thing through off the room. The pillows. Four small ...couch pillows? instead of standard sized pillows. If they're were normal pillows I could not complain about the room. Breakfast was a nice bonus but it was obviously not done with care. I'm not even sure if the chauffeurs has sternos under them. The location is good if you are staying at the airport but to get downtown it becomes a hassle. Overall for the price it was decent and anyone on a budget I would recommend staying here. Those small inconsistencies make it just as easy to recommend looking for a bad hotel near a subway line.
5 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
"Room was nice but NOISE was terrible"
We arrived to early to check in, desk girl told us abruptly. So we left & returned around 7pm. There was a wedding reception going on. A short time later, the pounding music began. We were tired & hoping for a good night's rest. That's what you go to a hotel for, isn't it? 10pm is quiet time according to their book. I called the desk after midnight because the room was shaking, the bed vibrating - BANG, BANG, BANG said the bass. The desk clerk said he was sorry, it would be over soon (at midnight). At 2:30 am, it was still pounding & vibrating. So we were NOT HAPPY with this place AT ALL. We were upstairs, but it felt like the party was in our hall - with the door OPEN. BAD!
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"close to racetrack"
enjoyed the stay room was comfortable and not noisy
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
virginia
"Convenient location for the brief stay."
I had excellent customer service especially the young lady that checked us in. It's a none smoking hotel and because we were on the first floor, the smoking guests would smoke outside of our window. That was the only issue but was told next time to notify the front desk and they will address it right away.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
summer traveler
"Good for a stop-over"
Customer service was good and breakfast was ok. I recommend for a stop if one is driving long distance
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Nick
"Would stay there again"
Our experience was good - not sure why others had problems. Only downside is this hotel is about 20 minutes (without traffic problems) from downtown. Also, it is necessary to drive to resturants.
6 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Did the Job !"
We were looking for a reasonably priced place close to the airport. The Woodbine was a very good option. The room was very large with 2 couches, although the beds were smaller. The decor was pleasant. Breakfast was fine, parking and wifi worked. No problems.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"Horrible experience"
We booked a queen room and it was honestly the size of a closet. Barely a place to even put a suitcase. We stayed there for two nights and BOTH nights there was a party going on in the ballroom which the ENTIRE hotel could here. The music visibly rattled the doors in the hotel and prevented us from going to sleep until 2am both nights. We were very displeased with our experience and would not choose to stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Great value near Toronto Airport"
Very clean, modern rooms, full breakfast included, free parking, very close to Toronto airport. It was the lowest price on Expedia for the airport area and was a great value. Definitely recommend it for an airport hotel.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
JA
"Unaware of what they guest need"
The price was good but some of the qualities of the room left much to be desired. For our queen size bed we were given 3 small square pillows. Thankfully we were camping for the rest of the week so we had bigger pillows that could support us. Also, it was clear on our reservation that there were two guests but we were only given one bath towel. The shower curtain was at least an inch or two too short so we filled the bathroom with water and had to use all the hand towels to clean up. The most irritating parts were at about midnight the phones in our room started ringing, I was asleep so I woke up in a panic and when my boyfriend went to answer it there was a dial tone and it just kept ringing until he picked up the second phone in the room that still had a dial tone. There was also someone knocking on our door at about 7 am despite the "Do Not Disturb" sign on our door and after slowly making my way to the door, the person had left. Lastly, the continental breakfast was a mess, thankfully they had fruit loops and toast.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Emiy
Staff are kind of Friendly as long as you don't ask anything more than what they are already offering you. It is as good as a three star hotel should be. Location is remote if you do not have your own transportation. it is 10 minute walk to the nearest bus station where you can have access to public transportation there. Breakfast is free but it doesn't worth more than that either.Overall OK hotel considering prices elsewhere.
3 night trip with friends Jul 14, 2014
Sam
Very good value if you need to stay near the Toronto Airport.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Jack
"Value for money spent"
All was good and no complaints, only this hotel does not have washing machine like others have where you pay $1.5 and can wash clothes. rest all was perfect.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
R
"What about the shower?!?"
The beds were not very comfortable, the air didn't work well and the shower, although it looked very nice, it had no place to put any soap or shampoo and the curtain was too small.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
an American
"would never go back"
the building was run down. then pics hotel.com showed must have been when it was new. the room was so tiny we barely had enough room to walk around the bed. the frig is a mini frig. towel racks were way up high you had to reach for the towel. we checked out a day early because nothing to do in area. hotel in huge business park. the complimentary breakfast was terrible. the sausage and eggs were undercooked. they gave you bread but no toaster to toast it. you got cereal with milk in plastic pitcher that was not refrigerated. really bad food. we asked to be reimbursed for one day stay and they said since we booked with hotel.com they wouldn't reimburse us. horrible stay
3 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"U get what u pay for"
Overall ask for a room upstairs or else u get no sunlight and the walls are very thin.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Great and relaxing"
Very relaxing the room is condiusive, clean and orderly....nice breakfast. I really enjoyed staying in this hotel....thank you ang more power....
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
an affordable stay slightly outside Toronto. Good for business travelers. Close to Woodbine Horse track.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
"Great location by the airport!"
Wasn't able to sleep at nights. Very loud music from the conference hall which is apart of the hotel building.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Jonathan
"Great Hotel, nice staff, good breakfast, free wifi"
I stayed for one week and it was a great cost-benefit ratio. The facilities are updated, the room very clean with everything you need: coffee machine, small refrigerator, free water bottles, iron with table, a new LED TV, among others. The included breakfast is buffet style with juice, cereal, coffee, milk, toasted bread and bacon (great for me). The free wifi works well most of the time, is not super fast but perfect if you need stay connected. The cons that I can identify is the location, specially if you want to go to downtown or the main Toronto city atractions and have no car. If you need to stay close to the airport it's perfect, maybe the bad news is you have to pay each trip to/from the airport using the service they offer (other airport area hotels included without charge but the room rate is higher), however this service is cheap. Other con may be that the hotel have an events center so during weekends could be a little noisy (not big deal). In general it was a great experience my staying in this hotel, highly recommended.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Hotel close to airport"
Clean room. Nice staff. Good breakfast. I enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
V
"Great place"
The rooms was clean and smells nice .. The staff we're friendly and service is excellent
7 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
Shant
The staff were extremely friendly and the room was clean. An extra blanket and a couple more pillows would have been really welcomed. Very nice atmosphere, quiet and clean.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
JT
"OK hotel for price"
I was a little taken aback by the location (near somewhat dying industrial area), but soon discovered location wasn't as scary as it first appeared due to racetrack/casino located across the road. The lobby was small and a little dated so I wasn't sure if the room pictures were accurate. The rooms were nice (as pictured), but I think could have been a little cleaner. I found hair (that wasn't ours) on the bath mat, on the counter top and a strand or two on the comforter(?). The comforter(?) was sized for a twin bed on our king sized bed. Granted, my husband and I like to cozy up in bed, but we do like our space every now and then, but it was impossible if we both wanted the warmth of the comforter(?). The air conditioner was located near the ceiling rather than the window. I believe this was due to the fact that the courtyard was transformed into a small ballroom. We could watch what was going on in there out of our only window. The air conditioner's location made for a chilly downpour of air (on your head) while you tried to sleep. Despite these things, the staff was pleasant and the complementary breakfast was decent. I do not think that I would stay here again.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Mrs. Kells
Easy check-in. Good breakfast. Friendly staff. Convenient location with easy access to highways.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Conviently located, easy access to major highways. We visit the Toronto Zoo and the Aquarium as well as 2 Blue Jay baseball games. The free breakfast surpass our expectations; ie: scramble eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, toast, ceral, fresh fruit salad, coffee, tea and juice. Also had 24/7 complimentary coffee and tea. The desk staff were extremly helpful with directions to other sites we desire to visit.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"room are to small. not enough space."
we enjoy our stay even though we're out most of the time.We might come back.
Other trip May 29, 2014
Nick
"Decent Hotel"
Price was very convenient. Breakfast was really bad. Front desk guy didn't explain anything to me about the holds he just went ahead and charged me.
1 night family trip May 26, 2014
"Crappy placement"
I found out that the area wasn't very safe after I arrived, muggings and the sort were on the news for the area. I wasn't please and ended up moving my hotel stay to somewhere else.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Will
"Nice, Clean, Courteous Hotel"
The area doesn't have much of a view, but the hotel was VERY nice inside! The breakfast was good, and the staff were friendly and not imposing. The place is very clean. The room is a little small, but was neat and cozy. A great stay! I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip May 24, 2014
most of lhe rooms haver interior windows...
Other trip May 22, 2014
Excellent stay.
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Great price, horrible location"
My girlfriend and I were planning to. Is it downtown Toronto and to get there we had to drive 20 minutes then take a 40ish minute subway ride. Other than that the hotel was great - good rooms, great price, super friendly and helpful staff.
3 night trip May 15, 2014
"very comfy bed!"
Very clean and nice room with a HUGE and super comfy bed.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"LOUD MUSIC UNTIL 2AM"
We stayed two nights at this hotel. The hotel itself is in a fine enough neighborhood & is located directly across from a nice casino/racetrack. The room itself was new, clean, modern & fantastic. The problem was that the hotel is connected to (as in, one huge building) a conference center of the same name. There were large parties every night. Once we left for the evening & came back an hour later, we just barely found a parking spot since the lot had filled up so much with cars (many parked illegally). Lots of people loitered ourside the hotel entrace smoking cigs (stepping out of their parties in the conference center). The second night we were there, there was LOUD, as in thumping, vibrating into our room loud music/bass blaring). This was at 12:30 at night. At 1am it was still going, so we went & complained. The front desk said they had received other complaints but that the conference center (of the same name!) is a different company & they can't control the parties. They said it'd be done at 2am. After 2, it did stop, but my husband & I had throbbing headaches. It was not a good night's sleep and we cancelled the night we had booked for the next night. The hotel said there would be more parties the next night (a Sunday night) and that we were by an elevator which is extra noisy. My husband & I have stayed in all kinds of hotels and are very low-key but this was too much. I would advice against this if you are a light sleeper, have kids or, honestly, anyone at all.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2014
Kathleen
"Nice hotel and very affordable"
The receptionist was so nice.and even knew who I was. Very close to so many places and would go there each time am in Canada
Other trip May 5, 2014
like to travel
"worth staying at"
Nice rooms and a nice feel to the hotel. Nicer in the inside then outside. I will stay again.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to hwy"
clean, comfortable, having a micro and fridge was great. Staff was helpful, good breakfast.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Nice hotel and good location"
Breakfasts is not bad just a few item's . Noise from the parties
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
thomas
"In general , the hotel was good and I recomend it."
The only is that my Room was very close to the Ballrrom and Saturday night a lot of noises coming from the kitchen and the party.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"It was ok. Had a view of the highway."
The hotel concierge's were not very accomodating. There was a wedding going on the first night we were there and the guests were very loud and rowdy all hours of the night. It was decently cleaned and the continental breakfast was pretty nice with eggs bacon cereal and Canadian bacon.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Nice hotel near airport."
We tried to check in early but was told our room was not yet available, which was okay. We went to the mall near by to pass the time and when we returned, we checked in without any issues. The room was neat & clean. The continental breakfast was good - toast, eggs, canadian bacon, sausage, cereal, milk, OJ, coffee and fruits. We could hear the arty in the room across ours from the hallway but thankfully, the noise & "natural" smell did not follow us into our room. There was ample parking but the only downside was that guests who returned later in the night would have to park further from the entrance compared to those attending events hosted at the hotel. I stayed with a friend & thankfully, we had a car to get around. Otherwise, we may have been stranded in the area as all the attractions are about a 15-20 minute drive to Downtown. There is a mall near by, race track, a casino & eateries. Definitely a place to simply get a good night's rest at after a long day.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Melanie
"Beautiful hotel at great price"
This hotel should be grouped with the Crowne Plaza and Hilton but it is strangely located and oddly managed. Our only complaint was that the walls were a little thin. We didn't notice until the couple next door got into a heated argument that lasted about 15min at 2am. Other than those 15min we didn't hear a thing. Everything in the room worked just fine. The bed was comfortable and the room cozy. Best of all the price was right!
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
"SI Traveler"
Price was fair.Location 30 min ride to downtown Toronto-Depending on traffic. You need to have rental car. Not many commerical shops(eats/deli/restuarants are 10/15 minutes drive away. Rooms are small but are clean/comfortable ! Staff very helpful.....They need to clean outside appearance...parking lot. Breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2014
SI Traveler
"The worst place to stay"
This place is nothing what it looks like on the pictures! Located in the middles of warehouses and empty lots, it will take you at least 30minutes to get to downtown Toronto is you are driving. If you have an option of staying in a different hotel I highly encourage you to do so. The rooms at this place are old and smell like dust, it appears that the cleaning service uses some type of cleaning scent to mask the dust which makes it smell even worse. Receptionists are rude and not willing to help at all with directions to the city. The place is super outdated and its facilities could use some remodeling. Do NOT stay in this place, there are so many good alternatives around.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2014
Lena
"Great Hotel!"
All seemed pretty nice until breakfast. There was no consideration for vegans and those who dont eat pork - that's a shame.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
"Great location & price"
I was greeted pleasantly & promptly! The room was spacious, clean & comfortable! The price was very affordable!
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
v
"Nice, basic hotel - good deal for the price"
I chose to stay at the Woodbine on a recent trip to Toronto because there was a deal for $50.00/night - couldn't pass it up! The hotel is about 20 minutes outside of Toronto, which could be problematic if you're flying into the city and don't have a vehicle. The hotel itself was visually appealing, but was nothing special. The first room we got had a heating/air conditioning unit that didn't work, but the hotel staff switched our room for the rest of our stay with no problem. The beds were comfortable, the rooms were clean, and the staff was courteous and helpful. I didn't love the breakfast, but having the free option was great, and there was a great selection of teas and YUMMY coffee available with the food.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
"Not at all what pictures show"
The room was only as big as the bed and the "banquet" room played music late into the night. It was not convenient to downtown area. Although clean and friendly, it felt like a hostel, not a hotel.
3 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"CLOSE TO EVERYTHING"
VERY CLOSE TO SHOPPING MALLS, 5 MINUTE TO AIRPORT, 20 MINUTES FROM DOWNTOWN. MUST HAVE A CAR THOUGH.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014