All hotels in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, United States of America
1100 Amber Ave, Stevens Point, WI, 54481, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

• Value
    Delicious food
    Clean
    Bad pool
In the app it said there was a restaurant and a fitness center there was no restaurant in that building 300 yards down the street there was a holiday inn that probably had a restaurant and the fitness center was three cardio machines
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2015
Allen
I didn't realize they didn't have maid service. Or didn't have it the first night I stayed.
2 night business trip Nov 2, 2015
"Holiday inn express"
My hotel smelled like smoke and I was in a non smoking room. Kinda disappointed.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2015
"quik trip"
great stay
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"Fantastic"
Very clean and comfortable. Great breakfast item choices. Friendly staff. Convenient location
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2015
"Convenient, clean and friendly."
We just use this hotel as a get-away stay. Keep going back. Staff very pleasant and helpful. Always clean. Breakfast is plentiful with wide variety of things to eat.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"Clean hotel with a spacious suite"
We found the suit to be well laid out wit a separate dressing/make/up area from the shower and toilet. The only problem we had was youngster baseball teams running around in in halls, but a call to the front desk solved that problem for the most part. They let us have a no charge late check-out without a problem or hassle.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
J
very much appreciated and enjoyed our stay, friendly staff, nice rooms, will come back
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
We arrived earlier than expected. The front desk clerk was VERY gracious, friendly, an overall enjoyable individual to work with. She upgraded us to a suite because our room was not available. The accommodations were the BEST! Would definitely recommend and will be back in the future.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
For the purpose of our stay, it as close to the interstate and turned out to be about 5 minutes from the home of the friends we were meeting. Restaurants near by were very good.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"Great Place To Stay!"
We stay here overtime we go to Stevens Point. Great service, nice clean rooms, very comfy beds, nice breakfast and of course the awesome cinnamon rolls.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
sandra
It was a nice experience, good for me because I travel with my children, the hotel is clean, the breakfast is included and it was very nice, also it is very well located. Thank you
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Traveler
"Business Stay"
Great staff and real nice breakfast. Nice room and business center.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
roady
"10"
good place to stay
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
Rich
Huge rooms and they had a connecting door to the next room which worked out perfect for us as we were traveling with family. Very comfortable beds and pillows! Nice complimentary breakfast each morning.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Joy
Great staff, clean rooms. Stayed for one night and was very happy. Thank you to the staff .
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Roger
Easy check in, comfortable beds, friendly staff. Wide variety for breakfast.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Weekend getaway"
Hotel was fantastic and my room was much bigger than I'd anticipated (king room). However, when I went to my room for the first time, the door was propped open which was concerning to me. Front desk said housekeeping must have forgotten to close it. A little concerning but room was ok. Breakfast was nice.. Good selection for complimentary breakfast. The Thing that was upsetting to us is that pool hours were ridiculous. 6am til 10pm. Should have adult hours at pool til at least midnight. (Really should be 24 hours in my opinion). Pool was freezing cold and hot tub was anything but hot. Overall great hotel for the price.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Very good rate for the size and quality of the single king suite.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Clean room, close to location I needed to be."
Pool was nice and the beds were clean and nice. It was in a good location to where I needed to be in the morning. Decent value for the price
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
Alan
"quiet and comfy"
I first showed up at the Holiday Inn which was a stone's throw away, but they must have a lot of people show up to the wrong location, because they knew immediately where I belonged and sent me on my way with a smile to the HI Express. Room was unbelievably quiet and very comfortable. Staff were friendly and accommodating. Will definitely be back.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Met and surpassed expectations"
The breakfast meal was really the highlight of our stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. Nice pool and very nice accommodations! Would highly recommend if you're staying around the Central Wisconsin area.
4 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Okie
"Hotel in Stevens Point"
I needed a last minute reservation for a hotel...found the Holiday Inn Express. We couldn't have been happier with our stay. Room and bathroom were very clean. My only complain would be that I was woken up at 6:30 a.m. by a baby elephant in the room above us! Very loud footfalls, but I guess that is to be expected at a multi-level hotel.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Bee
"Great Stopping Place in Stevens Point"
Very courteous, helpful staff. Clean, spacious rooms. Good breakfast choices. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Very Nice Place"
Great place, great rooms, great breakfast, nice pool and hot tub!
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Stevens Point
Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed your stay. We could not be more thrilled to learn that your experience was a positive one. We hope you will return in the future to stay with us. It would be an honor to have you with us again. Until then, many thanks and happy travels!
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Josh
"Hotel was located near a lot of restaurants"
I stayed at this hotel because my daughter was in Stevens Point for a camp. It was located near her hotel and had a lot of food and shopping near. It was also easy to get in and out for quick leaving. The only thing that I wasn't pleased about was the smell in the hotel hallways, musty.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Not the best option"
Although the staff was friendly, the hotel needs some refreshing. Our room was very musty feeling and smelling, the bathroom mirror light did not work, and twice housekeeping knocked loudly on our door while my son was sleeping saying they though we had checked out. I even had the "do not disturb" sign out. If you have another option (we did not), I would select another hotel in the area.
Response by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Stevens Point
Hello, and thank you for taking time to tell us about your visit. We are always happy to hear from our guests, as they provide much-appreciated insight into our performance. We deeply regret to learn that you were left unsatisfied by your stay. While it is encouraging to learn that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful, it appears you experienced some unfortunate housekeeping and maintenance issues. We generall receive commendations in both of these areas, so to learn that your experience was subpar could not be more disheartening. We sincerely apologize for any issues you mave experienced, and we hope you were able to make these problems aware to our staff during your visit. We always encourage our guests to make any issues known to hotel staff as soon as possible in order to expidite a resolution to the matter. We would like to extend our sincere gratitude for coming to stay with us, and we hope you will afford us another opportunity to serve you. We are certain that, given the chance, we will be able to not only meet, but exceed, your expectations and provide a stellar lodging experience for you and yours. From all of us at the Holiday Inn Express in Stevens Point, thank you. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
"Friendly staff and good breakfast"
The room was very nice and well maintained. The free breakfast was very good with a lot of variety. The only negative item was that the hotel is a little hard to see from the main road. Drove by a couple times and had to come back.
5 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Robin
When we arrived on July 4, Ben's greeting was a breath of fresh air. Extremely helpful, kind and funny. Everyone else we encountered was the same. Great experience.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
David G
"Great Place to stay when visiting"
Looking for a hotel to stay at while visiting UW-Stevens Point. The hotel was clean, comfortable and staff was nice. Would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Deb
Last year, we had stayed at the Holiday Inn Convention Center next door. We were disappointed in the condition of the King Suite we had reserved, so we reserved a similar room at the Holiday Inn Express. We were much more pleased with the overall condition, furnishings, cleanliness and lighting of our King Suite. We like the location as there are several good restaurants nearby. The only things which we feel could be improved is the extremely strong smell of chlorine from the pool near the lobby. It was overwhelming. Also, we were to receive two complimentary drink cards upon check-in. We were told they were out of the cards, but to check back. Each time over the course of five days, they were out. We still walked next door to the Holiday Inn Convention Center and had a great meal and a few drinks at Amber Grill. The final comment is the parking lot in the front of the Holiday Inn Express. People use it as a cut thru and it can be dangerous to back up. All in all, we would recommend the hotel and will likely return next time we are in the central Wisconsin area.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"convenient from the highway"
They treated us like 2nd class customers because we did our reservation through Expedia. Even though the reservation was not what the original website stated, they did retrieve a roll away bed which was great! They also put us in a handicapped room which we DID NOT request.
Other trip May 19, 2014
It was a nice place in a nice neighborhood.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Joe Palumbo
"Good accommodations in a good location."
Very good accommodations at a reasonable price and a good breakfast. What you expect from a Holiday Inn.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"There was hair in my bed! Dark hair, I am blond."
I was freaked out about the cleaniness of my bed, I had to sleep on top of the bed as the sheets were dirty with hairs all over. They were dark hair and I have blond hair, it was disgusting!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Very accommodating, great staff."
We were in town for a funeral. Not the best of times. The staff was very helpful, kind, and just so pleasant. Great experience during a bad time.
3 night trip Feb 6, 2014
Shari
"Modern and clean hotel with great breakfast"
Stayed here for a quick overnight before our daughters Gymnastic tournament. Hotel was very modern, clean and offered a great breakfast. Hotel was located in a very well kept and nice part of town with shopping and restaurants next door. Will definitely stay here again when in town.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
"Good deal for the price"
Overall, my friend and I were pleased. The beds were super comfortable and the room was huge. We were pleasantly surprised at the fridge and microwave. The negatives included a weird smell in the room that didn't go away once we 'got used to it,' loud baby next door (not that the hotel can prevent that, but...) and displeasing heater/blower that was annoying when it would kick on and off so we put it on full-on fan.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
very comfortable, pleasant staff. only issue - tub drained very slow.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2013
"should have been informed about the hotel work"
I think this will be a very nice hotel once it is completed, but I also think they need to inform their guests of the construction that is going on inside the hotel before they book a room. There were windows in the hallway that had only plastic over them and the minute you walked in hotel it had a musty smell. Had either of us had allergy problems we would not have had an easy visit due to all of the dust due to the construction.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Jenny
"Clean, well-maintained"
This property was a great place to stay for a weekend visit to the Stevens Point area. It is clean, felt brand new and very well-maintained. Upon check in we were treated kindly and efficiently. The hotel was quiet and the breakfast on Sunday morning was very tasty. A good value!
1 night trip with friends Aug 3, 2013
We had a family reunion at a hotel next door. We stayed here to save some money and also they provided a free breakfast. This has to be one of the few times we all slept well each night. The room was large, the beds comfy, and the pillow choices were excellent. It was my first time at a holiday inn express and I think I might stay at one again.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
Robin
The hotel was clean and convenient. The staff was courteous.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
"Great stay!!!!"
Our stay at the Holiday Inn Express was great!!! The room was very nice, only complaint was that Xbox couldn't get online there, which was not huge deal!!! Toilet could've looked a bit cleaner. But the breakfast was much better then I expected!! Very happy with the stay there and would do it again!!!
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Char
Clean room, very comfortable bed, good assortment of breakfast items. Will definately consider this again if in the area.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
andrea a
"Clean and friendly"
The hotel is easy to find with plenty of shops/restaurants in the area. The staff was pleasant and check in and check out was easy.
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
"Wonderful surprise / Wonderful room"
We were so surprised that our room was so big, clean (the bathroom was super clean!), and comfortable. We just needed a place to crash for one night so we didn't see anything in the hotel except our room, but the room was great!
1 night trip Jun 7, 2013
Nikki
Large, clean rooms with very comfortable beds. Good breakfast, large business center and very clean hotel overall. This one works for business and leisure.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2013

hotel amenities cleanliness of room
1 night trip with friends Apr 13, 2014

"under construction"
hotel lobby was under construction that was not informed when I booked room was not being cleaned well during stay.
6 night business trip Nov 29, 2015