All hotels in Patong, Thailand
190 Thaweewong Road, Patong Beach, Patong, Phuket, 83150, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Beach
    Beautiful beach
    Great pool
    Service is adequate
    Poor vibe
    Bad internet service
"Best Vacation Ever"
I loved my stay at the Graceland resort The employees were great, the atmosphere was awesome and I hated to leave. I highly recommend this place.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2016
Wilfredo
This hotel was quite average by most standards. The rooms are in desperate need of updates and the actual grounds and walkways need some updating as well. The hotel is in a good location of you want to be in Patong but it can get noisy at night if there's a show nearby. The pillows are uncomfortable and the bed we had was sagging. The positives are the amenities they give you: soaps, bottled water etc, the rooftop pool which has a great beach view, the bowling alley, security at front gate.
6 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
"Always amazing!"
Awesome! I always stay here when I'm in Paton. Chain, the front desk manager, is the BEST!!
3 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
Ryan
"Nice hotel overall"
We were located in the building 4, the way throw the lobby had very bad smell due to cleaning services. Hotel facilities are very good, bowling is a big plus and the prices are acceptable. Tours info and taxi services are great. No problem, and prices are acceptable. The Belgium restaurant has good food, the buffet in the restaurant in fronton the lobby is not that good as others. Breakfast excellent.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
andres
"Great room"
The room was spacious with a balcony looking over the pool. The resort was beautiful and it was right on the beach! We did not run into any problems with the room. We enjoyed our stay very much and would recommend to others.
4 night romance trip Aug 24, 2015
"overpriced"
Very nice hotel at a great price, stay on the new part with the room you can have pool access it's worth it. The prices at the bars, restaurants etc are way over priced thus they are empty. You'll always pay a premium at nice hotels which is fine but don't overcharge. Most guests go off the resort as it's much cheaper and a better atmosphere. If you want ice delivered to your room they charge you 80 baht shamefully. Also they mark up any tours by at least 50%. We booked off resort and saved 60%. It was the same tour I confirmed it.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
The linen on the beds were humid
1 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
"Not bad"
Overall good
4 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
SAIF
"you can do better"
This hotel is on Patong Beach and not far to walk to many restaurants and bars. The pool is beautiful, but rooms are old and musty. The hotel service was not up to Thailand standards and staff didn't seem to care much. The breakfast crowd is quite large with so many rooms at this hotel and other guests are not very respectful. If you get a hot price and want to be on the beach, then go for it. If you're looking for romance or service, there are better options.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2015
"Great hotel for having fun at Phuket"
Great location: we chose a hotel along the west coast of Phuket. Among several beaches, I found Patong the best, with lots of shops and restaurants. The hotel is at the north part of Patong, almost everything is within 10 min walk. Even though the price at Patong is higher than other places, the convenience is unbeatable in Phuket. Transportation: The hotel does not provide shuttle to and from airport. A taxi can cost 800-1,000 B. However a van (shared taxi, you may call) to Patong cost only 180 B from airport. The hotel, great restaurants including Thai, muslim and western food. Very nice swimming pools. The breakfast buffet is free to all residents and is also very good. While most of the hotel is very new, some parts of the hotel where we lived is a little bit outdated, with loud AC. Mosquito and ants occasionally. Overall, I like this hotel very much.
3 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Qi
Overall, our hotel stay was wonderful and pretty much staff were really nice and helpful...However, the wifi was not too good!
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Tynirra
Clean hotel close to beach. Relaxed atmosphere and helpful staff.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Ian
"Nice Hotel close to de beach"
Wonderfull exprierience, with my family. The hotel is just crossing the road from the beach. We have a wonderfull time.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Rodrigo
"A great hotel."
Graceland is a very nice hotel with great swimming pools, good facilities, a very helpful staff and a very short walk to the beach.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Don
"Beautiful beach front hotel."
Staying at Graceland was an excellent choice. Beach front, excellent staff. Free breakfast buffet every morning with great variety. Beautiful view.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Kristian
The stay was great however keep in mind that wifi is terrible in the rooms. We paid for the wifi and had constant issues with connectivity during our stay. Breakfast is good. It's in a quiter part of the patong beach and restaurants are bit of a walk.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Shikha
"Family Trip to Phuket"
We stayed in the Family Suite over Christmas. My wife and two children were very comfortable in this room. The hotel is great location in Patong directly across from the beach and easy walking distance to many good restaurants. We will diffidently stay here again on our next trip to Phuket.
7 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Nice hotel nice location good service. Nice Halal restaurant.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
rashid
"Nice hotel close to beach. Hotel staff was great."
Excellent time there. Did a lot of exploring the area. Graceland is fairly close to everything I wanted to see.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"away from the noise but close to the excitement !"
Overall it was a great time, and a great hotel. We'd highly recommend to our friends.
5 night family trip Mar 11, 2014
"Good location but dated property"
Positives: Right on the beach, 5 min walk to local shops and restaurants, 15 min walk to Bangla. Enjoyed the open seating at the Beer bar, good food at the restaurant. Having a bar inside the swimming pools is a great idea. Full Breakfast spread, with all dishes replenished throughout. Bowling. gym, children's play area, Negatives: Would rate it as a below average 3 star property. We were given the "Superior Room", which was in the old block facing into another building, had stale smell and overall tired state, i.e., anything but superior. Facilities were decent, but maintenance throughout the property left a lot to be desired. The hotel property is too large for the staff to pay attention to small details like moss near the fountain heads, room windows not cleaned from the outside, pruning in garden area, etc. Free wifi in reception area only. I believe the new block is better and room rates much higher.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Pawan
"good location, run down hotel"
not a bad place but for the money would have expected a hotel in a better condition. All abit tired.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013

"very good location"
Very good hotel with good service, on good spot right on the beach. Short walk to a lot of restaurants and bars. Would stay there again
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
Excellent hotel
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
yoram
IL
Close to the beach, great pool and very clean. staff very helpful. Hotel room that we stayed in was a bit dated. Great breakfast. great location easy to get to everything.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
"nice hotel, close to beach & city nightlife"
Hotel is large, perfect for familys, close to beach and also nightlife
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
tasia
Never knew we would stay in a building that was being renovated. The building looked pretty old and the infrastructure was moderate. Staff was very good
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
"Nice hotel, good location, close to the beach"
Firstly the breakfast is amazing!!! There are several pools but the main pool was closed so it was hard to get a seat around the pool during the day. We had a a few issues with cockroaches in the bathroom but apart from that the rooms were very nice.
Other trip Oct 21, 2015
Sherisna
"Great resort in the new wing..."
The newer part of the hotel was great. Staff were helpful and friendly and the pool was anazing.
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
"Very good rooms and food very good"
Restruants were very good, food very good, rooms quite and clean, staff very friendly and close to shops and beach.
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
"Nice hotel, close to the beach and all amenities."
All hotel amenities were wonderful. Breakfast was plentiful and catered to all tastes and needs. Hotel check in was very slow even though they were very busy. Our room was the worst in the whole resort, no balcony and the window looked out at the back of another building. There was an odour in our room which smelt like a toilet smell, you would get whiffs of the smell every so often.
Other trip Oct 9, 2015
maria
"great hotel. pools are great."
Found the hotel to be excellent. Pools were great and location was perfect for shopping and food. Breakfast buffet was awesome! For such a big hotel it was kept in pretty good condition. would recommend to stay.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
david
"Great position great facilities"
Had a great time, had a swim up room in sunset wing second time we have stayed there great place
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
Neo teacher
"Rundown needs attention"
Staff not very helpful rooms are outdated and desperately needs attention building needs a facelift inside and out very mouldy and in some places falling apart
Other trip Oct 1, 2015
moosa
"Great family holiday"
Stayed for 8 nights in September in a family room. Room very spacious and great layout with separate tv room for the kids. We had a garden aspect which was lovely-however rooms on other side of building looked over carpark and cemetery. Room serviced daily, they will even change the bed linen daily if you wish. We had a shower and a spa bath. Didn't use the bath but would be good if you had little kids.Our room was on the lower floor in building 2 which was good because it was away from noise of Belgian Bar. Buffet breakfast was included in our deal and there was plenty to choose from. The hotel pools are fabulous, especially the roof top pool. Hotel is directly opposite a beautiful beach. Road is busy but we didn't hear the traffic from our room. There are officials outside the hotel who will blow whistle to stop traffic to allow hotel guests to cross. 2 teenage boys loved the pool room, internet library and bowling alley....so did the adults!! All hotel staff besides one in the bowling alley were very helpful and friendly. We had a few rainy days but that didn't spoil our day as you can still go swimming and shopping. The rooms have large golf umbrellas that came in handy. Highly recommend staying at Graceland Resort and Spa. A very relaxing and enjoyable holiday.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
Loved it will deafanatly coming back
4 night romance trip Sep 21, 2015
Samantha Lee
"Nice hotel close to beach"
Check in very slow and the staff very impolite room very comfortable breakfast not much
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
soong
SG
"The hotel is shocking"
We arrived in the evening and were given a room that had mould in the bathroom, missing tiles and it stunk of smoke, despite asking for a non smoking room. The reclining chair in the room was stain riddled. We complained immediately and were "upgraded" to room that did not smell, but had a mouldy shower. The complimentary slippers and thongs were pre used. We took photos of all of the above for proof. The next day, we went looking for a clean hotel and found one with great service at holiday in express. This hotel was a genuine 4 star but the price was a third of the Graceland. The previous night, we asked to speak to the hotel manager. They did not give us a time nor commitment for this. The next day, after visiting holiday inn, we demanded to see the manager. When did commit to see us, an hour after we agreed on a time, we sought to get a refund for the raining days. He refused and said he could not do this due to our Expedia contract. He showed us a 3rd room which was 3 star at best. We reluctantly stayed. The pools have missing tiles with lighting wire (underwater) exposed, seriously! The walls are all filthy, the rooms are filthy, reception is filthy, the grounds are filthy. It is at best, a 2& 1/2 star. I am appalled at Expedia and emailed my views seeking a response. I am yet to hear. We wanted to return to Phuket as we went ther for our honeymoon, 25 years ago. We stayed at the Patong Merlin. Funnily enough, it doesn't look to have changed.
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
":("
was hoping to just relax at the hotel and not do much, but the food and drink were expensive and not great so had to trek into town_ similar for the spa. The place is a little run down, and stuck in the 80's. I checked out 5 days early.
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
Craig
"Gracelands is my favourite place to stay."
Great resort , has everything you need, beautiful pools, great location, easy stroll to shops, easy stroll to beach. It rained for a few days, kids were happy with the ten pin bowling and the kids club..
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
tracey
"Wonderful stay!"
This is the first time ever that I write a review for a hotel that I stayed at, but I really feel the need to do so for this hotel. I booked this hotel based on a friend's recommendation before reading any reviews. After booking the hotel, I decided to read some reviews and I was horrified. I actually contacted the booking company to ask if I could cancel the booking. They told me the booking was non-refundable, so I had no choice but to stick with my choice. The reviews made it sound like I chose the worst hotel in Phuket and that our holiday would be a disaster. When I arrived at the hotel, I experienced exactly the opposite of what I expected. I was pleasantly surprised in every way possible. I cannot comprehend how and why people would write such awful reviews for this hotel. I would recommend it to anyone and I would definitely stay there again when I return to Phuket in the future. I think the people who are complaining about this hotel are spoilt brats!! Thanks for a wonderful stay!
8 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
ZA
Very comfortable stay and we totally enjoyed the resorts amenities. Housekeeping was a little slow in responding to our request and I was quite disappointed that the sky pool was under renovation when I was there. Nevertheless, still a wonderful stay :)
3 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2015
Si Hui
SG
"Fantastic hotel right in front of Patong Beach"
Pros: Very clean; great staff; awesome pool with beach view; air-conditioned rooms; 20 second walk from Patong Beach; buffet-style breakfast; in a quiet area of Patong Beach (not near the crazy city center) Cons: Can't think of any > the hotel is great!
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
Couple traveler
"Huge hotel close to beach"
Great experience. Good pools all around. Spacious rooms.great breakfast. A little old fashioned garden and lawn as the hotel looks old.staffs are very busy maintaining the huge hotel.overall experience very good.
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
Aashok
The hotel is in a great location, close enough to walk to markets and Bangla Rd, but far enough away to be out of the hustle bustle. The hotel is directly across the road from Patong beach. We had a lot of trouble with access to wifi at this hotel, and the breakfast area was reminiscent of a cafeteria, but enjoyed the food. We didn't eat at any of the other restaurants within the hotel, so cannot comment on them. We had a pool access room which was fantastic, and the room was spacious, very comfortable, and surprisingly private.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
Angela
"Dont choose the Gracelands Wing"
The rooms smell of mould If you turn the air on up condensation builds and drips from the roof The chairs outside are soooo uncomfortable The wifi drops in and out I wish I had booked earlier paid more to stay in the Sunset Wing - much cleaner and more comfortable!! The rest of the hotel was good - the staff weren't overly friendly but weren't rude.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
Kristy
"Terrible! Worse hotel we have ever stayed at! :-("
**Not a beach Resort**More like a 3*!!We stayed as a family of 7. Two adults and 5 children aged between 17 - 1. We arrived at the hotel which seem at the start very unorganised. Our luggage was left in the middle of the road and no bell boy. We arrived at the hotel reception and was advised our rooms is not ready and will be ready after 3pm! Check-in was at 2pm and we arrived at 1.30pm. Finally we was given our rooms after waiting around at the lobby at 3.30pm. Rooms service terrible. We had the phone put down on us several times. When asked for something particular we were told someone would call back and the call we never received. We complained to the Manager Stuart. An Australian man. Very bad customer service and a foul attitude. The only good thing I can say about the hotel is the breakfast at the sunset restaurant. Please note this hotel is not on the beach so not a beach resort!! You have to Cross a busy road and the beach area is all open to the public
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Zia
"No balcony!!!!"
Stayed at this hotel as my partner had stayed there last year with his sons and loved it. Sadly we were given a room right out the back which had no outside balcony which I believe is very poor as there must be only a few without outside access in whole complex. Also pool bar prices are outlandishly dear compared to other places and the beer cans are not only twice as dear they are smaller too.
10 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"Value for money."
Resort is in a good location only 10 min walk to Bangla Road, we upgraded to a pool access room which was amazing. The rooms are in need of a makeover and even though you ask for a Non-smoking room all rooms allow you to smoke outside but it is obvious people smoke in the rooms from the burn marks on the side of the bath and the smell. The resort has a tone of pools / pool bar and a few restaurants, the breakfast menu will satisfy most as the selection is huge. The reception staff are friendly but some have only limited English. There is a 7/11 and ATM just around the corner which is very handy and the Banana pancakes on the beach are amazing. Great place to stay for all ages.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015