All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
600 E Market St, San Antonio, TX, 78205, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

amazing
1 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
Julio
"Excellent ....!!!!!!"
Excellent Hotel in an Excellent location. Not even one little complaint.....
3 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
"Overall good experience"
the only issue we had which was negative was that the air conditioner, while quiet in operation--which is great, was not very effective. We kept turning it down and it never really got as cool as we'd like overnight. Just for comparison purposes: we keep our A/C on 74 at night, so it is not like we had unrealistic expectations for our cooling system.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
Penney
"Overall decent"
Air conditioner didn't make the room cold enough.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"ok get away"
It was nice get away but, parking is crazy expensive for a hotel that you are staying at. I wish it would have had a little microwave instead of a safe.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
jimmy
It was a wonderful stay. Peaceful and romantic
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
"Excellent Stay"
Every employee gave excellent customer service, above and beyond. Extremely helpful with directions around town and places to see. Will definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
Charissa
The hotel was amazing and right in the middle of the city center. The location was perfect, right net tobthe river walk and the view was great.
1 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
Rene
Oil & Gas convention next door to the hotel. Great area, lots to see and do within walking distance. Will be staying again.
3 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
Logan
Love the hotel, the only down part was trying to get an elevator off the 19th floor on Sunday morning it took over 45 minutes to get an elevator.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Gail
"Great service"
Really nice hotel and great service. The only thing I found uncomfortable were the pillows.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Jonathan
Beautiful hotel very nice
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Justin
"Great Stay at the Grande Hyatt, San Antonio, TX"
Very nice hotel. Convenient to River Walk, Convention Center, and downtown sites and restaurants. We were at the Oil & Gas Show and by far this is the best place to stay if you are participating in an event at the Henry B Convention Center.
2 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
"Hidden costs"
There were too many surprise costs. Parking just to name one. There is no where else to park so you are at the hotels mercy. It should says this in the add on hotels.com
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
Cathy
Beds were extremely uncomfortable, we did not rest well. I was shocked a 4 star hotel had such uncomfortable beds. :(
3 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"Will come back here."
Very nice hotel at a very convenient location. It's a short walk to the Rivercenter Mall, the Alamo, Tower of the Americas, Magic Theater. Hotel is right on the Riverwalk, you can enjoy a cup of coffee or wine while you enjoy the view.
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Iris Luanne
Excellent!!!
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Omer
"Nice Getaway......"
Good hotel and good service..... I enjoyed my stay and will do it again before long.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2015
Troy
"not so grand!"
Kept hearing noises in the middle of the night the sheets didn't smell clean
1 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
Everything was okay except the smell of the room, it smelt very strange like rotten eggs.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
our house keep came while we were in the room so we told her to give us 30 mins and we would be leaving. They never came back and cleaned our room. Other than that, our stay was great.
2 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
Hated pool as it was over crowed & very dirty. No beverage service. Hate that you had no steam room and whirlpool.
1 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
deborah
"Best stay I've had in San Antonio so far!"
Great view, great stay, great service. Just GREAT!
2 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
Valerie
We had a wonderful time the hotel was beautiful.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
"Not satisfied for the price"
Checked in room wasn't ready waiting time 1 hr got stuck with double beds instead. What was a get away for my husband and I to enjoy a room with a view and king bed. Didn't happen will not stay here again.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2015
"Perfect Hotel for our stay in San Antonio"
This stay in San Antonio has changed our view of this city. I highly recommend this Hotel for your stay in San Antonio, the location is great and you are near great restaurants (if you go South Alamo).
3 night business trip Jul 23, 2015
Luis G
"Confused on price"
The overall hotel appearance and qualify was excellent! Very nice. Very classy and right on the river walk. The self parking I think was full so I had valet which was fine. Two elevators weren't working so there was a long line but everyone was nice waiting in line. The only real problem I had was hotel.com gave me a price of $202 after taxes but when I checked out it was actually $210. Other than that everything was great.
"Fun Stay until......LOL"
Everything was perfect until I tried to leave. I don't know if I was supposed to have a separate card for the gate but it was difficult to figure out what I was supposed to do. The room key did not work and the desk did not give me a ticket. Luckily, one of the workers came and let me out.
4 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
Great hotel. Shower wasn't always hot. Other than that, the stay was great.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
This hotel was very clean and the staff was fantastic. The only bad thing is that they charge $27 pet day for parking.
3 night business trip Jul 23, 2015
Jaime
"Great hotel choice"
This hotel is kept very clean. The room was always immaculate with fresh towels and to-go coffee cups when I returned to the room each evening. I appreciated being able to stop at the coffee shop in the lobby for coffee and breakfast or a healthy snack. My room was at the very end of a very long hallway. Although it was a long walk, the room was huge and that made it worth a few extra steps! The best thing about the hotel for me on this trip is that it is literally beside the convention center where I was attending meetings. Perfect location!
2 night business trip Jul 23, 2015
Kimberlie
"Awesome hotel!"
The hotel was amazing! The room was beautiful, including the view. The bar was reasonably priced and the staff was so nice and helpful. We did encounter one rude employee who worked valet. He wasn't very helpful when it came to parking our truck and he had a very bad attitude. Otherwise, a fantastic trip!
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Jake
"First time"
Fantastic experience. Wonderful customer service!
3 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
"Exceptional"
Not the cheapest hotel but very convenient if you have a full day going in the convention center. The exercise room is the best I've ever seen!
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2015
Kacie
We were there for my sons participation in a honor choir. The hotel was great, but the room was warm while trying to to sleep at night. Other then that it was a gray experience and very convent for our purpose.......the pool could use more lights at night. It made me nervous because it was so dark with children swimming in it.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Last minute get away"
Good location. ..can walk to most places of interest. ..
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"Very nice"
Great room and great service
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Room is ok. Looks more luxurious than it is. Beds are tiny and it's too expensive for what you get.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Gina
"Some what satisfied"
We got over charged on the room.accumulated bank fees due to her mistake.it was moms 50th b'day .wanted her stay to be a nice memoriable one.
Thelma
"Conveniently located on the river walk."
Clean and comfortable with excellent service. Quiet but still near the action.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
"Dirty room"
The carpet was dirty, and room service food tasted like frozen dinners. Nasty
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Anthony
"Absolutely Loved!!"
My Husband, our 4 year old son, & I stayed at the Grand Hyatt. We had no trouble locating the hotel & there was plenty of parking. The hotel garage is $27 a night, which seemed a bit high, but expected considering the location. There is a garage across the street that was cheaper. They were extremely busy with a convention that was going on so I thought the wait would be long BUT IT WAS NOT. We were helped within 5 minutes of being in the building. Within those 5 minutes 2 different hotel reps approached my son and gave him a cowboy hat, coloring books, and a free ice cream coupon. Needless to say he was on cloud 9. Just seeing how well we were attended to in the first 10 minutes of being at the hotel made the trip for me! We got to choose our room which I was shocked bc we were checking in early. The room was great & the view was nice. The Kind bed was VERY comfortable. The ONLY complaint I have about the room was that it seemed a bit warm. We had the air on 70 and it felt about 75, so we dropped the air to 65 and it felt 70. The hotel is RIGHT on the Riverwalk. It is sort of at the end of a section that jets off of the main Riverwalk so we were not disturbed by noise at all. We had about a 7 min walk to the rainforest cafe where my son wanted to eat and we had no trouble getting around. Lastly, check in and check out was the easiest I have ever experienced. They have very efficient staff. We will absolutely be staying here again!
Kala
We were there to celebrate our best friends 50th Anniversary...Everything was wonderful...Ruth's Chris is Amazing...We had a private room, and the service was beyond comparable..It was definitely "A Night to Remember"
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Not Satisfied"
The workers at the Hyatt are not nice and very rude. The beds were not comfortable, it felt like we were sleeping on a twin bed. We asked for extra blankets, three times, and they never sent up to our room. We ended up using our own blankets.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Very nice stay. Shannon at the front desk was extremely nice.
Roland
"Awesome family experience =)"
Hotel staff was very nice and professional. We ended up staying on a weekend when there was a sherrif's convention, and they gave my two boys free cowboy hats and sherrif's badges. It meant the world to them. Swimming pool was also nice. Beds were super comfortable and I've never seen a cleaner bathroom.
SYLVIA
"Will come back again!"
Great time had by all!
"Family time"
Loved it
Jazmin
"Always a Great Couples Getaway!"
Wife and I need a getaway every once in a while, some adult fun. This is our favorite staycation place downtown. It never lets us down. The rooftop pool is great, we love the views. Bar Rojo serves her fave raspberry lemon drinks. The steaks at Ruth's are delish. Plus the riverwalk n downtown is a lovely walk away. Look forward to our next visit!
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Justin
Toilet was stopped up the entire stay. I called to have it repaired they never repaired the toilet.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015