All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here600 E Market St, San Antonio, TX, 78205, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Great deal!"
Lovely-will stay there again next time I'm in town
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Visit"
I would stay there again. Service was great. Room was small for myself, wife, and two teenage boys.
2 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
"I like the hotel."
I like the fact that it's located right on the Riverwalk. I enjoyed hanging out with my family at the Red Bar. I like the restroom area. The room was clean.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Superb Accomodations"
The hotel was super nice and the staff was very accommodating. We booked a room originally with two beds, with the intent of also getting a roll away bed since our kids are boy and girl. The hotel put us in a suite and did not charge extra so just we could all have seperate beds. That was awesome.
2 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
April
"cleanliness"
it was good and super clean.
"great location"
Excellent location with escalator to river walk.
Krupa
"Parking"
In addition to the hotel cost, $27 for parking my car in there garage. Hotel is in a great location. Walking distance to the mall and the great restaurants and bars.
"Will return"
Absolutely amazing. I will definitely be staying there again. Also. Ruth's Chris (The restaurant downstairs) has the best food ive ever had.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Danielle
"trip"
Hotel was great so pretty! My 1st time, The girl thst 1st attended us was not so welcoming. But when i left the guy was great!
Roxana
"High class highrise"
Great sights, sounds, and staff. Parking was convenient and had a nice sense of security. In-room comforts and pamphlets were classy and informative about the city. Top notch hotel!
"happy but"
Perfect, but bed worn out!
juan
"not what you think"
the hotel is suppose to be a 4 star hotel but its more like a 2 or 3. we stayed in room 676 the floor we were on seemed old and the bed was not comfortable at all. woke up with a back and neck ache. then they charged my card $50 for parking and i was only there one night checked in late and left early. will not ever stay there again or recommend it to anyone.
alisha
"Delightful stay!!!"
Our stay at this hotel was delightful. When we checked in we were greeted by a helpful front desk. The check in process was quick. The room was amazing.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
Gina
"Employees effort"
the lady on the front desk was not that friendly!
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
"Would recommended this hotel!"
Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful From valet parking all the way through check out!
ERIKA G.
"A good nights sleep. Extreme comfort bed!"
The check-in was efficient and very well trained staff. Friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Not good for family stay."
I booked for an Executive suite and did not look anything like an executive suite. I requested for a rollaway bed and sofa and did not get the request.
Ruben
"A pleasant surprise."
Located a short distance from all major attractions. Great location on the Riverwalk away from all the noise. Loved the restaurant downstairs on the Riverwalk. Room was nice but could haved used a little TLC. Headboard was kind of ratty. Front desk staff was outstanding.
"Awsome stay"
Room service was quick.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
"Best hotel on the riverwalk!"
Great hotel,and the service was excellent!!!loved that they have valet parking,and it's right on the riverwalk.The room we received had such an amazing view!! We also received a great deal at hotels.com!
Auden
"grand prices, grand experiences, Grand Hyatt !!"
All expectations were met and surpassed. We have never had anything but perfect stays with all Hyatt Hotels we've used, and this one was no exception. All our requests were honored at check-in. Those included non-smoking, view preference, and placing our rooms next to our friend's room. The ability to pay at check-in was a great option too. Your prices were once again far lower than anything they offered at check-in, especially the discounted breakfast in their "Ruth's Chris Restaurant". please keep up the good work, and thank you !!
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
tommy k.
"Awesome Location, super busy/crowded"
Great location!!! Lobby was gorgeous. Be aware though, that it is basically connected to a convention center, which means if there are several conventions/meetings in town the place is PACKED and BUSY. Would stay there again.
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"great hotel"
my room wasn't ready when i checked in, but the hotel gave me credit for waiting. That was cool. overall great hotel.
jacob
"Great Stay!"
Nice hotel in a great location. On the river walk. Friendly staff and good clean rooms.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
the place to stay if you have an event at the convention center!!
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Hotel is great...Valet not so much"
The hotel was great and the staff was friendly. The check in process was quick and the location is fantastic. We did the valet parking and after out departure I realized that the center compartment of my vehicle had been gone through and some money was taken. I called the valet and they refunded the cost of the parking but still is concerning that my belongings were gone through and stuff was take. Only downside of staying at this hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Tracey
"sucked"
Did not like it for the price.. N didn't get room I asked for
jr
"Ecellent hotel location in River Walk SA"
Excellent Location, service and facilities, the price-service relation is very good.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Luis Angel
"Never, never again."
First, traffic in the area is HORRIBLE. Then the line to pull the car in was so long I ran in ahead of my husband to check in. Another horrible line...only to find out I was in the concierge line (there were no signs); Stood in another line forever to check in. Finally got up to the room, only to discover that they had given me two doubles on Valentines (I specifcially paid $150 more because other hotels were out of king beds). I went back downstairs and met two other couples with the same complaint. We were sent to our rooms without being told we weren't getting the ones we reserved. I had paid for the room in advance, and Mr. Rochester, NY told me that my room had been given to people with "prior reservations." If they had prior reservations, then why did they tell me the room was available when I made my reservation? He offered to give me a free dessert for my inconvenience.... a double bed instead of a king, and I had paid $150 extra over another hotel that was going to give me queens, and it was Valentines! I wonder how long a line I would have waited in to get my "free" dessert. On top of that, the hair dryer worked for about 5 seconds and then died, and the tub wouldn't drain. This was one of the worst hotel stays I've ever had. I will say when I checked out I told them about the hair dryer and the tub, and that young man was at least kind enough to comp the parking ($37.50/night, not included in the room) for the inconvenience.
elizabeth
"Boooo"
Booked two weeks in advanced a smoking king grand room..rec'd a non smoking , queen double, guest room
Sonja
"Not worth the cost!"
There is NO hot tub! We had to pay an additional $45 to park our truck, and even though this hotel is considered to be on the riverwalk, you actually do have to walk a bit to get where the resteraunts, bars and entertainment is.
Response by Grand Hyatt San Antonio
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. We will take this into consideration during future updates.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
FoxyRoxy
"Fantastic stay"
stayed at the grande Hyatt for Valentine's Day night and had a wonderful time, location is right down town with in walking distance of many must see places and restaurants. The room was exceptionally clean and well kept.
matthew
"Would stay here over and over again"
Last minute valentines getaway with the Mrs. All the staff was helpful and friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. We loved being able to access the riverwalk from the hotel and that it was just a short walk to get to the main areas of the walk. But we weren't right in the middle of the hustle bustle which was nice. We enjoyed the room service which served food from the Bar Rojo downstairs. We decided next time to get reservations at Ruth Chris' steakhouse, you walk by it to get to the riverwalk, it smelled delicious. We'll definitely be back.
Christopher
"Really big hotel. You may get a little lost."
Staff was amazing. Professional and friendly. Not many children were seen during our stay which was great for couples trying to "get away". The beds and pillows were super comfy and clean. I have no complaints!
Response by Grand Hyatt San Antonio
We enjoyed reading your feedback and are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to your next trip to San Antonio.
Horrible- room given away, small rooms, charged for anything and everything
Response by Grand Hyatt San Antonio
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We apologize for your less than pleasurable experience. We would love to have another opprotunity in the future to host your stay.
"none"
all went well don't have time for more
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Nice Stay"
We were only there for one night, however, we enjoyed our stay. We arrived a couple hours early, and they allowed us to check in anyways. Hotel was clean, and our room was clean. It is only a minute walk to get to the Riverwalk, and about a 10 minute walk to the Alamo. We would stay here again.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Adina
The hotel is nice but doesn't have a Restaraunt besides Ruth's Chris (which I love but the breakfast buffet was high with nothing fancy)
Response by Grand Hyatt San Antonio
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Grand Hyatt - Poor Service & Cleanliness!"
We were not pleased with the Hotel at all! First, reserved the Hotel room through hotels.com, we reserved a room with two - double beds. Also, the website stated "Add breakfast for only $23.36 more (for 4 people, 1 night, including taxes and fees)"; therefore, we chose that option (2 parents and 2 children),$23.36 appeared to be a good deal; however, when we printed our receipt, he stated breakfast for only 2 (their regular rate is $20 per person). Subsequently, that is very misleading and we cancelled the breakfast option. Next, we arrived at the hotel around 10:30 pm. We parked and went to registration, where we dealt with a extremely unfriendly attendant. We checked in and went to our room. Subsequently, the room had only a King bed; whereas, we paid for 2 - double beds. We then had to go back to registration and start all over again. We dealt with a different attendant, whom was equally unfriendly. Next, in the next room we were on the 5th floor, once there, we were overwhelmed with a terrible smell in the hallway and the carpet was dirty, and a cupcake was smeared all over the elevator floor, which was difficult to keep from stepping in. Once in the hotel room, there was hairs on top of one of the beds and the bath tub leaked, so it couldn't be completely filled! To conclude, we would never stay at this hotel again, it is very expensive; but a Motel 6 or LaQuita (or many other national chains) have superior service, are cleaner, and much more affordable!
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Adam
The staff were very friendly, the hotel itself is beautiful. I was very pleased and comfortable with my room
Response by Grand Hyatt San Antonio
Thank you for this kind review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our property’s Riverwalk location. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"great staff!"
i didn't get my reserved king bed, rather 2 queens, but the hotel staff was accommodating and offered me credit and the room the following day. i was already settled so i took the credit, but was very appreciated that there was great follow through.
5 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"Great location, could use some updates."
Stayed here for a convention, which made getting back and forth very convenient, but the rooms are a bit worn (especially some very obvious wear and tear on the leather headboard covering on both beds) and the rooms weren't as thoroughly cleaned as we would have liked. Given the large amount of hotels nearby, I'm not sure if I'll stay here next time or check on their competitors.
Response by Grand Hyatt San Antonio
Thank you for taking the opportunity to review your recent stay with us. We apologize for your less than pleasurable experience. We would love to have another opportunity in the future to provide you with the standard of service both you and we expect.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Convenient and nice stay"
Very convenient to River Walk with all of its restaurants, boat rides and shopping, somewhat difficult finding the entrance to the hotel.
Response by Grand Hyatt San Antonio
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the location of our property. We hope to see you again in the future.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Center of it all"
Just a quick stay but a great one, very comfy and well appointed.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
ADITX001
"First time guest long time admirer."
The staff were very attentive to my needs. The beds were extremely comfortable. When calling the operator the CSR addressed me by name. No attitude and pleasant sounding. The lobby was inviting and the seats were very nice to relax on. Parking was free. Didnt see a lot of security but then again if the threat isnt there.... I love the location. Right off of the highway. So getting there was easy. Leaving was easy also. Good theres a light at the intersection.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
michael
"Prime Location"
Location was Great. Extended our stay another night. Staff was all very helpful.
1 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
Ryanne
"loved our stay"
Beautiful view and great service!
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
Rudy
"Perfect Location"
The location is perfect! Walking distance to all downtown attractions. Parking was a little expensive though. The staff was friendly and very helpful. We would definitely return to this hotel.
1 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
Ryanne
"Nice stay, Good location..."
Super Location, great hotel, small beds!!! This hotel was perfect for visiting San Antonio, right on the River Walk, but not in the crowded area. Five minutes walking from the most active area of the River Walk so this was perfect. The boat tour access was super close and the mall just minutes away through the river walk. The bedrooms are clean, staff is nice and the bar is good. Paying almost $30 for parking per night (as a guest) is too much. I think it's wrong that staying in a hotel that charges an average of $200 a night is too much. Another thing is that their "queen size beds" are not really queen size beds. They are small and uncomfortable.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Juan
"Great location, but very pricy for a student"
The Grand Hyatt is well-located in downtown San Antonio. Given that I was attending a conference at the Henry B Gonzalez Convention Center next door, the location couldn't be better. The hotel also adjuts the famous San Antonio Riverwalk, which I enjoyed walking along in the evenings. My only criticism -- and it is a significant one -- is that the hotel is *expensive*. A four night stay put me back almost $1000. As a student this is nigh-prohibitive. As such, unless you're well-off or have your trip paid for you by a third party, this might not be the most sensible choice of hotel for you.
Response by Grand Hyatt San Antonio
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel's convenient location. We appreciate your comments and suggestions and look forward to seeing you soon!
Other trip Jan 14, 2015