All hotels in Brooklyn, New York, United States of America
235 Meeker Ave, Brooklyn, NY, 11211, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Quite clean
    Good internet service
    Awesome vibe
We had to pull a small trailer to NYC and chose this hotel for its location and parking. We arrived late and there were not enough parking spaces for both the truck and trailer. They helped us put the trailer in a spot and showed us where we could park the truck for the night. The next day they saved 2 spaces as guests left for us to park the trailer and truck next to each other. They were very accommodating and helpful. Everyone was friendly and willing to help including the front desk, night security, housekeeping, and breakfast attendant. The hotel is next to a freeway but that did not cause any problems. I would definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
"A nice surprise"
We stayed at La Jolie for a family function nearby. It was right off the highway w/ez access and w/in walking distance to diners, etc. Once we arrived, kt was pretty late, we were greeted by the bellboy whom came outside to assist w/our bags & proceeded to answer the millions of questions we had, w/a smile. The front desk reception also had a fiendly smile & checked us in very quickly. She overheard us talk abt how hungry we were & she recommended many places, close by, to enjoy. We went to our rooms. Hallways were quiet. Rooms were super small for the price we paid but pleasant to the eye. Beds were super comfortable & we loved the decor. Next a.m. we went for the free continental breakfast & it was good. Would I stay here again?? Most definitely. Thanks so much "La Jolie Hotel".
1 night family trip Jan 14, 2016
Benita
"super comfy beds, walking distance"
came into NY for a show at the Brooklyn Bowl, was very happy to be walking distance, was able to get there early enough to grab a free parking spot, and the beds were so so comfortable. I will stay here again when coming to shows and will recommend it to others. Staff was courteous, and brought a towel to the room when needed. Room was quiet and had plenty of room compared to what we have had in other major cities, including NY. Updated bathroom.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
"Christmas in New York"
Unlimited free parking is a real plus, but it's under an elevated highway, so don't bring a car with delicate paint. Special double-paned windows are very effective at reducing highway noise. No lobby, and rooms are very small, so any activity with the family must take place off site.
4 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
"one weekend night"
Boutique hotel. Small room, tiny bathroom. Very clean, quiet. Easy parking. Pleasant desk serice.
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2015
Barton
"Great value for $120"
:-)
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2015
Very BEAUTIFUL, clean, comfortable and QUALITY place to stay while you are in the City. Convenient location, and the service was WONDERFUL. Would recommend this hotel to ALL.
2 night business trip Dec 14, 2015
Had a wonderful Stay!!!
Response by Hotel Le Jolie
Dear Ruth, Thank you for sharing your experience with fellow travelers. Taking the time to write a review never goes unnoticed and is much appreciated. Best Regards, Urszula, Assistant General Manager Hotel Le Jolie
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
ruth
"Great place for a stay in Brooklyn"
Very nice stay, updates rooms, friendly staff. Will likely be my first choice for future visits to the area.
Response by Hotel Le Jolie
Dear Paul, Thank you for this great review! We strive to provide an excellent and comfortable stay to each and every guest and to hear that we achieved just that brings a great joy to all Team Members! We can't wait to see you next time. Sincerely, Urszula, Assistant General Manager Hotel Le Jolie
2 night business trip Dec 9, 2015
"Great place to stay."
Stayed 3 days/nights, service was excellent. One of the reasons we stayed there was for the breakfast bar,only thing missing were the waffles! ha It was nice to be able to eat something w/o leaving the hotel. And the lady who worked in the breakfast bar was so kind and nice. Give her a raise, she wouldn't even let me wash our dishes! LOVED the breakfast bar, Next time we go to NYC, we will stay there.
Response by Hotel Le Jolie
Dear Patty A. Thank you for your wonderful remarks which I have shared with our Team Members, especially with our breakfast hostess Helen. I am pleased to inform you that we will be undergoing extensive renovations in upcoming months which will include an expansion of the breakfast area. We will then add hot breakfast items like eggs & sausage and hopefully waffles ! There will be an on-site fitness center and all guest rooms will have brand new décor. Hope to see you soon ! Best Regards, Urszula, Assistant General Manager Hotel Le Jolie
3 night family trip Nov 29, 2015
patty A.
"Easy access to Williamsburg."
Easy walk to the Brooklyn Bowl. Nice bathrooms.
Response by Hotel Le Jolie
Dear Scott, Thank you for sharing your experience with fellow travelers. Taking the time to write a review never goes unnoticed and is much appreciated. I'm glad to hear that you found our hotel to be centrally located when exploring our vibrant neighborhood. We are looking forward to welcome you again ! Sincerely, Urszula , Assistant General Manager Hotel Le Jolie
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2015
"Awesome little hotel"
The service and food were amazing. The room was very clean and bed very comfortable. it's close to a freeway and it was kinda loud so I used earplugs (I'm a light sleeper)
Response by Hotel Le Jolie
Dear Guest, Thank you for this great review! We strive to provide an excellent and comfortable stay to each and every guest and to hear that we achieved just that brings a great joy to all Team Members! Best Regards Urszula, Assistant General Manager Hotel Le Jolie
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
Not fancy, but updated, clean, and comfortable.
Response by Hotel Le Jolie
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your comments with fellow travelers. Cleanliness is one of our many priorities and we pride ourselves in our ability to uphold your standards. Moreover, we will be undergoing major renovations to update our look with new design. We hope to see you next time! Warm Regards, Urszula, Assistant General Manager Hotel Le Jolie
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2015
"Good small hotel"
Hotel is very clean and comfortable with close access to subway. Great staff. typi Breakfast was typical continental fare.
Response by Hotel Le Jolie
Dear Susan, Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our Team Members. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon. After the renovations of our hotel ae completed, we plan to add hot breakfast items like : eggs & sausage. See you soon ! Sincerely, Urszula Assistant General Manager Hotel Le Jolie
1 night romance trip Oct 28, 2015
"Will stay here again."
Just needed to sleep after a long drive. Served the purpose and had a very friendly staff at the desk to greet and check us in and out.
Response by Hotel Le Jolie
Dear Marilyn, Thank you for choosing Hotel Le Jolie. We strive to provide an excellent and comfortable stay to each and every guest and to hear that we achieved just that brings a great joy to all Team Members! We are looking forward to your next stay with us ! Best Regards, Urszula Assistant General Manager Hotel Le Jolie
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2015
Marilyn
"Comfortable and affordable"
I stayed one night while visiting my daughters, who live in Brooklyn. Hotel La Jolie is a clean, comfortable small hotel with friendly and efficient staff, and it worked out great for me. There is a parking lot right out front, and it was easy to take a cab or Uber to Manhattan.
Response by Hotel Le Jolie
Dear Joanne, Thank you for choosing Hotel Le Jolie during your recent trip to Brooklyn, NY. I'm happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay and found our location to be easily accessible by cab. All in all, our Team Members strive to provide each and every guest with an exceptional service and I'm glad that we were able to achieve that. We are looking forward to seeing you next time when visiting your daughters. Sincerely, Urszula Assistant General Manager at Hotel Le Jolie
1 night trip Sep 16, 2015
Joanne
The actual rooms are great. The lobby is terrible and different tha the rooms rooms. Lobby is scary with glass in front of hotel desk clerk- looks very low end. Once you to the the rooms all is well. The staff is s bit disorganized at the front desk as well.
Response by Hotel Le Jolie
Dear guest, Thank you for choosing Hotel Le Jolie when travelling to Brooklyn, NY. I'm sorry to hear that our lobby did not make a good impression on you, but it is my pleasure to inform you that we will be undergoing extensive renovations that will include a complete new design of the lobby, expansion of the breakfast area, addition of an on-site fitness center. and brand new décor in all guest rooms. We hope you will visit us soon to check our updated look. Best Regards, Urszula, Assistant General Manager at Hotel Le Jolie
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
"Great stay at this hotel"
Hotel Le Jolie is a great small hotel that reminds me of the hotels you find in Europe. The staff were FANTASTIC. The hotel is located very close to several of the subway stations. The bed was a little soft for my taste but everyone has their own taste in beds so many people will probably enjoy that. I have no complaints at all.
Response by Hotel Le Jolie
Dear Patricia S, Thank you for taking your time to share these fantastic comments with fellow travelers ! It brings a true joy to all our Team Members to hear that we have provided you with a one of a kind hotel experience. We can't wait to see you again ! Sincerely, Urszula Assistant General Manager at Hotel Le Jolie
2 night family trip Sep 9, 2015
Patricia S
"It's not a bad hotel but needs better service."
The facility is clean,staph was coutious but do not have service as a first thought. Room was not made upuntil after 6 PM and one day it was just not done until I complained to the front desk.
Response by Hotel Le Jolie
Dear Paul, Thank you for choosing Hotel Le Jolie. I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed the housekeeping service. During your next arrival, please let us know when exactly would you like to receive the service and we will be more than happy to accommodate your request.
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
"Hotel Le Jolie is pleasant find in Wiiliamsburg."
My wife and I had a very good stay at Le Jolie. Thehotel was a very pleasant surprise. Clean rooms, a friendly and helpful staff both at the front desk and in the breakfast area. The room rates, by NY standards were reasonable. Though the hotel was right next to the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway (BQE) and our room overlooked the highway the room was very well sound proofed. The hotel had a limited number of free parking spots and when they were full one could park for free under the expressway.
Response by Hotel Le Jolie
Dear Barbara, Thank you for visiting Hotel Le Jolie. I'm happy to hear that you had a great stay in our hotel and found our Team Members to be friendly and helpful. We hope to see you soon.
3 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Excellent
Response by Hotel Le Jolie
Thank you for choosing Hotel Le Jolie ! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you again !
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2015
Nicole
"Miniature rooms"
This is a small hotel shoehorned into small lot with tiny rooms. Picked this place because I needed to be near Brooklyn/JFK and a cheaper option is down the block from the projects (Comfort Inn - Jamaica). 160 sq ft is well towards the lower end of usable. This is quite a bit smaller than a standard hotel room, one queen bed + end tables just fits. Furnishings/TV/fixtures are all nice and new, but we were basically on the ground floor, I couldn't get the mini-fridge working and there was no tub, just a shower with a drain (for wheelchair access?). Next time I will stay in Jersey and spend the $149 (weekday) on a much nicer place or spend a little more on a full size room near the city. On the plus side, this is a one of the best neighborhoods for bars & nightlife and there is plenty of free street parking.
Response by Hotel Le Jolie
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Hotel Le Jolie and I'm sorry to hear that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. We are a small boutique hotel, however we do have slightly larger rooms than the one you stayed in- Room with Two Twin beds and our Elite & Superior King rooms are at 200 sq ft, which makes them more comfortable. On the other hand, I'm happy to you liked the furnishings/TV/fixtures and enjoyed our vibrant neighborhood. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future.
1 night romance trip Aug 24, 2015
"Clean hotel in heart of trendy Williamsburg"
The hotel is incredibly clean with nice, modern fixtures and finishes. The room was a bit on the small size but enough for what I needed. Staff was courteous and helpful. The hotel was in walking distance to many great small restaurants and had easy access to and from the highway to go into Manhattan. Overall it was a great experience and I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
mike
"Great stay, Great Price"
I used to live near here but got priced out, came to visit and thought the hotel would not be great since the prices are very reasonable - i was shocked how nice it was, everything was spotless, room was perfect and the apples were cartoonishly good, i had 5.
Response by Hotel Le Jolie
Dear Chris, Thank you for choosing Hotel Le Jolie while visiting Williamsburg. I'm glad to hear that you were pleasantly surprised with the quality of service we provide along with budget friendly rates. We strive to provide each and every guest with a one of a kind hotel experience and I'm glad that we achieved just that. Best Regards, Urszula Assistant General Manager at Hotel Le Jolie
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
"Great choice, even the price was right!"
Excellent choice! Will return again. Conveniently located. Not at all noisy, even though adjacent to the BQE (expressway). Very European. Room was tiny but fine for sleeping. Big fluffy comforters on the bed had us turning the AC down to about 65 degrees. Not very energy efficient but hey, we were on vacation! Just a 3 block walk to McCarren Park, 3-4 to the East River parks, many many restaurants of every variety. Price very reasonable given the location and amenities. Thanks to Hotel.com!
Response by Hotel Le Jolie
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your comments with fellow travelers ! I'm happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed exploring nearby restaurants and parks. Despite close proximity to the expressway, all our rooms are unbelievably quiet due to double soundproof windows. We hope to see you next time when travelling to Brooklyn, NY.
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Great Brooklyn Hotel"
Hotel le Jolie was top notch. Exceptionally clean, everything looked newly renovated. Rooms were spotless and nicely furnished; although small, but that is to be expected in NYC I think. It was walking distance to where we needed to go and even had parking! Can't think of anywhere else that offers free parking as an amenity (although limited). Staff was helpful and friendly. We even got a free upgrade to king sized bed room. I would highly recommend and stay there agin if I were ever in the area!
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Meagan
"Clean, friendly, great location in Brooklyn"
The hotel is located directly next to the BQ Expressway, however our room (highway view) was very quiet. The room was a bit smallish, since we had to set up the crib, but otherwise comfortable and clean. The staff was very friendly. It took us only ten minutes to walk to Bedford Ave and a little less to the next subway stop. Would definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Carolin
"Good Basics"
I stayed 5 nights and was generally happy with my stay. Pros: -Clean, modern room -Comfortable bed -Quiet and dark at night -Good breakfast selection Cons: -small closet -highway view (couldn't hear it though) -Compact room (expected that in NYC)
Response by Hotel Le Jolie
Dear Guest, Thank you for your wonderful remarks. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found the room to be comfortable, clean and modern. We do have rooms located on the opposite side of the hotel with a Manhattan view if you would like to consider it during your next stay. Sincerely, Urszula, Assistant General Manager Hotel Le Jolie
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
V
"Nice and clean hotel"
Was a great hotel in a run down area of Brooklyn, NY. Was clean and staff was nice and friendly.
Response by Hotel Le Jolie
Dear Phil, Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. Having the major expressway facing the hotel might not be the most appealing look, however just a short walk away and you will find Bedford Avenue with countless stores and restaurants. We hope to see you next time !
1 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
Phil
"Best value hotel close to transportation"
From the moment we arrived we felt welcome. The handicapped access room has a great shower. The rooms are well designed so that you do not find them liken to the small rooms you get in the old hotels in Manhattan. It is easy finding parking and eateries around there. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely come back next time we go to the City.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
eva
Great Stay-clean, quiet, and helpful staff. Hotel is near an expressway, yet we could not hear it from our room. Breakfast was included and a nice addition to our stay. We will definitely book again.
Response by Hotel Le Jolie
Dear Michelle, Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our Team Members. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
2 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
michelle
"Outstanding experience"
We selected Le Jolie primarily based on location and price. We had stayed at another hotel in Williamsburg in October and the room price had almost doubled in the summer. From the moment we arrived, the staff was efficient, cordial and responsive. We received information about the complimentary breakfast, plus coffee and tea available 24 hrs. Our room was comfortably cool when we entered, well appointed, attractive, and impeccably clean and included a small refrigerator and jewelry safe. Shortly after our arrival, we received a call from the front desk inquiring if all met our satisfaction. There were ample electrical outlets, complimentary WiFi, etc....It is one of the best properties we have experienced including others in a much higher price range. Additionally, it was very convenient to the L subway into Manhattan. I would recommend this hotel to anyone regardless of the reason for travel. Don't be concerned about the location overlooking the BQ expressway, #278. Our room facing Meeker and the expressway was very quiet, well insulated by double windows with several inches airspace.We were attending our daughter's wedding. Finally,we encountered other guests who were repeat customers and we will be the next time we visit BK!
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Myriam
Excellent hotel with smaller rooms! Staff was great and helpful! Breakfast area, although small, worked out well. Nice continental breakfast with helpful attendees.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
"Overnight In Greenpoint"
Completely satisfactory and easy to find. The price was right and the staff was helpful and courteous.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Beargap Joe
"A delightful find."
We needed a place in Williamsburg and were delighted to find a place that met that requirement and much more. The staff was responsive and pleasant, the room was spotless, the bed super comfortable. It was so quiet I forgot I was in the city. It was an easy walk to the L train and to any place we wanted to go in Williamsburg. All in all a very satisfactory experience.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
"One nite stay"
Completely surprised, cute hotel in great neiborhood... Especially like the room shower...good value and nice ppl
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
"Our jolly stay at Hotel Le Jolie"
We spent just eight hours here but were pleased that it was close to our destination, very clean, good price for the area, and offered breakfast. Some may not like the smallish size room or the very cozy breakfast area, but we found it charming. The check-in/out staff were very warm and helpful. One thing I would change is that they offered a future visit at a reduced price if we give a good review. I think a review should be totally objective in order to help potential customers make good choices and not be tied to reduced future rates that may skew the review.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Gerri
"Walking distance to almost anywhere in Brooklyn"
I was a little apprehensive about the area; it looked a little run down. But then, all of Brooklyn pretty much looks like this! The hotel is small. The staff is so friendly and helpful. There is a free continental breakfast until 11; nothing great but certainly a good hold-over meal until lunch or dinner. The facilities are up-tp-date and super clean. In spite of being right by the highway, it is very quiet in the room. Huge screen TV, comfortable bed, small but comfortable bathroom. I will definitely book here again when I come back to Brooklyn.
Other trip May 31, 2015
"Great staff with a very clean and new room."
The staff was polite and helpful. Clean well designed room.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Don
"Great for a quick work trip."
Stayed for a work trip. Nice clean hotel in good area. Free parking and breakfast was a nice perk.
2 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"Would recommend this hotel"
Good Location; Hotel was clean. Bed was very comfortable.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Jeffrey
"Good Location"
Was a great location and only 1 mile walk away from the NYC Hot Sauce expo on Noble Street. Will be back again to this clean, friendly hotel.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Otto R
"Would stay here again in a heartbeat."
Great
1 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
"Pleasant and Convenient"
We wanted to be in Williamsburg and Le Jolie was very convenient. It was close to the L train so easy to get to and from Manhattan. The lobby is small as is the breakfast room. The room as pleasant but not memorable. Our room, being on a lower floor, looked on the expressway. Even so, it was quiet.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Well run and conveniently located"
Rooms are snug, to be sure, but clean as a whistle and well stocked. Location isn't beautiful, but was convenient to the subway, and a quick walk to several interesting restaurants. We felt completely safe walking to and fro. Despite being near the expressway, with our window facing it, the room was very quiet. We noticed there are two sets of windows in the frame: if that is for soundproofing reasons, it worked well. The heating controls worked great, and that unit was pretty quiet, too. Staff is very friendly and accommodating.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Martha
"Nice hotel but don't expect help from front desk"
No complaints about the comfort or cleanliness (very nice), but when the power to the TV went out in our adjoining rooms, no resolution. When the loud, profane, obnoxious men in the room kept us awake ALL NIGHT, no help from the front desk. Free parking was great, but when we were checking out, I asked about the free lot across the street. The front desk said it was safe, but neglected to mention I could get a parking ticket if I parked there between 11:30 and 1. Thanks a lot, guys! Nice place but bad management.
2 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
"Great hotel for the price"
The staff was great, when we came in we had a little confusion because of a minor mistake that I made while booking the hotel, but the staff was very helpful and took care of the problem
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
Great place to stay. Very courteous and helpful employees. Will stay there again.
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Awesome Rooms, Staff and Price"
Excellent staff, clean and good size rooms. Very european in style. Great place and great price.
4 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"hotel jolie"
The hotel was clean and comfortable, but the rooms are quite small. It is not a hotel where you would hang out
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015