All hotels in Brooklyn, New York, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here235 Meeker Ave, Brooklyn, NY, 11211, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great place for williamsburg"
I thought the hotel was clean, the coffee was good, the room was comfortable. It is a good affordable hotel in Williamsburg and centrally located both to Bedford Ave and Metropolitan/Union.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Rooms are small and loud. I thought I read that all rooms had a manhattan view. Unfortunately, my room faced I-287, and shook and trembled everytime a truck passed by. I was on the 6th floor but could still hear the expressway. Room was clean . Shower was nice. Breakfast was nice.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2014
Ed
Nice place - comfortable and clean. Some issues with my heating unit in room - got that overheated hair dryer smokey smell and set off the smoke alarm. They apologized, moved my room, and then it happened again. Otherwise, great friendly staff, always looking to help. Very clean rooms and super convenient to all in Williamsburg and the subway. Will stay again for sure.
1 night trip Jan 15, 2014
"pleasant, convenient, not too expensive"
Le Jolie is very close to all the restaurants and shops that make Williamsburg interesting. Although it is almost on the highway, it is quiet because of the double windows. There is limited parking, but even if you don't get a spot, it is not hard to park in Williamsburg (though you do have to attend to the parking signs and be ready to move your car, depending on the sign). If you are new to NY, the area might seem a little out of the way and unfinished, but just walk a few feet and you are in the heart of Williamsburg activity. The rooms are small, but very efficient, so for us, they are just right. Very clean. Polite people working at the front desk. Good breakfast-"free"
Other trip Jan 18, 2014
"Charming hotel in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY"
Staff were friendly, efficient, accommodating. Facilities charming, clean, comfortable
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
STAY WAS GREAT AND I WOULD STAY AGAIN
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Our stay at Hotel Le Jolie was absolutely wonderful! Very clean and beautifully decorated rooms. Wonderful and attentive staff. Even though the parking lot is small, the kind gentleman managing the parking always found a way to get our car in the lot so that we did not have to go to a garage 4 blocks away in the freezing cold. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
"visiting family"
Very nice hotel recommend to any visiting the area.
2 night trip Dec 24, 2013
"Very good value in trendy Williamsburg"
Comfortable and clean small hotel with an excellent value. Short walk to the center of Williamsburg, as well as the L train to Manhattan. The staff is very helpful. I will stay again to visit my son and to take easy trips into the city.
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
Kerry
"Great location in Williamsburg"
The hotel is the only one within walking distance of our daughter and son-in-law's apartment in Williamsburg, NY. Fortunately, it is very comfortable, clean, and has some free parking spots if needed. Very good breakfast that is included. We have stayed there several times in the last 4 years and have always had a good experience. The rooms we've stayed in have been small, but that's the way it is at most NYC hotels that are reasonably priced.
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
Kathryn
"GREAT LOCATION"
ROOM WAS SMALL BUT CLEAN.A COMFORTABLE BED AND A PLACE FOR PARKING MADE STAY EVEN MORE ENJOYABLE.
1 night trip Dec 1, 2013
KATHRYN
"Thanksgiving holiday weekend"
Our children, living in Williamsburg were hosting Thanksgiving this year. The hotel was our home for three nights and met all our needs. The staff is exceptional, very welcoming and eager to make sure all your needs are met. Rooms are comfortable and immaculate.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"Not a good value"
Expensive considering the accommodations, size of the room, and location.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2013
We loved this hotel! The location was excellent within walking distance to lots of restaurants, bars and shops and only a few blocks away from several subway stations. Every person on the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I would recommend the twin bed rooms over the queen bed room as there was a little more room and a chair at the desk in the twin bed room. The beds were super comfortable. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Susie
"Nice hotel, definitely better than most"
The location, free parking, breakfast, and new look of hotel was definitely a plus. They failed to mention there was construction happening in the building and next to the building. The BQE is right in front of the hotel, which has a lot of commercial traffic and honking, but they have double windows to lessen most of the noise. I was pretty unhappy about the banging /construction during the day and made it a point a few times to tell. They upgraded me without charge and I was a little happier. They give complimentary 2 waters a day, which i felt was nice. The rooms were pretty small in my opinion, but very modern and clean. The hotel staff that cleans the room and the rest of hotel plus the breakfast people I felt were superb. I wish there was meat for the free breakfast like a sausage egg and cheese deal, but croissants and coffee/tea plus yogurt is nice (and bagels). I was relatively happy with the hotel, but I would say the construction took a star or two away. The hotel floor plan is so small that its hard to avoid the sound.
4 night business trip Oct 28, 2013
"Nice hotel close to subway."
Looked for a place close to our son's apartment in Brooklyn but with easy access to Manhattan . This place was just what we needed. Friendly staff, very clean room. Close to highway but I never heard it and had no problem sleeping.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Vicki
"Great Brooklyn location. Short walk to the Train."
Very short walk to L train, The Knitting Factory and The Cotton Candy Machine. Love this hotel. I'll definitely be back
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Patrick
This is a small hotel with a European feel to it. Friendly and helpful staff, very comfortable beds and very clean and up to date. It's only a three block walk to the subway.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2013
Great hospitality. Wonderful mama
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
"Nice hotel close to Bedford Ave."
The location of this hotel was perfect for our stay in Brooklyn - within walking distance of Bedford Ave. with all its shops and restaurants. There is a great old, italian restaurant right off the back of the hotel. We were also within walking distance of the wedding we were attending. There is a small parking lot for the hotel, but there is parking under the BQE just across the street - no problems parking.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
"Nice hotel for short stays"
Friendly reception, friendly staff, little but nice rooms, well insulated windows towards the very busy highway 278. Breakfastbuffet was above the avarage american standard, we liked it.
Other trip Oct 3, 2013
David & Beatrix
"In the heart of hipsterville"
My friend and I really enjoyed our stay in Williamsburg. The hotel was perfectly nice - clean, quiet, comfortable with very cordial staff. Nice continental breakfast. Free parking (what a plus). We had a room with 2 singles facing BQE but noise level very minimal. Enjoyed going out at night and felt safe walking back to hotel every evening. It was close to various subway stops and LAG as well! Not far from Bushwick either - another area of Brooklyn that is re-gentrifying. I would definitely return and recommend this hotel to others.
3 night trip with friends Sep 22, 2013
Julee
"Discovering The Area"
The hotel and it's staff were very accommodating. The price is a little steep but that goes with the territory of Williamsburg. My only complaint was the size of my room and for the price, it would have been nice to not have to pay for additional standard TV channels. I was always bumping my legs on something as the room was tight. It however was very clean and the bed was comfortable.
2 night trip Sep 18, 2013
"Will definitely stay here again"
Great service, very clean, most comfortable hotel bed I've ever slept in. I will be coming back again!
1 night trip Sep 19, 2013
"too short a stay"
I booked the hotel because it was located near the subway and in williamsburg. Alas, I had a dinner scheduled that prevented me from seeing the neighborhood in the evening and all my business was near grand central and Time warner center. I spent about 10 hours at the hotel, 8 of them sleeping. The room was small, but perfect for single traveler. I didn't like that I basically had a ground floor room, but there really wasn't any noise. But for safety issues, I would have preferred they given me an upper floor room, especially as a solo female traveler.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2013
"Best deal in NYC"
I've stayed here maybe five different times, alone, with a date, and with my best friend. It's astoundingly cheap for being in the heart of Williamsburg (it may not look like its in the heart at first but I promise as someone who lived in wburg for years that its literally a 5 minute walk from all the major stuff). The rooms are attractive, none of that days inn tacky wallpaper and off putting color scheme. They're sleek and modern looking and the beds are soft with high quality linens. The bathroom products are amazing and I take them with me every time I stay. You get breakfast in the AM, it's all super clean, and the people who work there are really nice and professional. I rarely write reviews of anything but I absolutely love it there.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2013
Courtney
"Nice experience"
Staff was great. Breakfast more than adequate . Location was convenient. Proximity to BQE not bad at all.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
The hotel and staff were excellent. The immediate area around the hotel was a little sketchy at night. Just a few blocks away though, it was MUCH better. I would definitely stay there again understanding that limitation.
3 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Pat
"Excellent, quiet, clean hotel in a great location"
Very much enjoyed my stay at Hotel Le Jolie. Nice hotel, inexpensive, clean, quiet. They have an arrangement with an excellent gym nearby. The train is only a couple of blocks, and the neighborhood is great.
3 night business trip Aug 19, 2013
"Comfortable and convenient"
Stayed here while helping my son find an apartment. It was clean, quiet and located within a mile of his current place. A couple blocks to the subway and dining. I'd stay here again and recommend to those visiting Brooklyn, particularly if you want to be close to Williamsburg.
4 night trip Aug 12, 2013
Efpbiwa
Great hotel..... would stay again. The room was small but still a great hotel. Parking is very easy..... there's a security guard on duty at night in the lobby. Great free breakfast served until 11am. Wonderful staff,
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Doc
"Nice hotel, but weird location"
This hotel is in an odd location next to the Brooklyn expressway. Cabbie had a difficult time finding it. It is safe to walk to Union street to catch the L train and there are a few restaurants on Union that are ok. Best to take the L train into Union Sq for decent food. The hotel itself has very small, but modern and clean rooms. My daughter and I were very comfortable there. The big screen TV and rain shower are nice perks and they have complimentary water and continental breakfast. They are currently doing construction, but at least waited until about 9AM to start work. You really don't notice any noise from the expressway, but the construction during the day can get loud. The staff are pleasant and helpful. If you are able to walk distances and are not afraid of venturing out this hotel has good value for the price. It is not like being in Manhattan though, where you walk out the front door and have a multitude of places to go eat or shop. So you need to decide what is important to your stay.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Dot
"Nice hotel in Williamsburg"
Close to where our daughter lives, and used this as a starting location to see the many sights and sounds of Brooklyn and Manhattan.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
"Close to family member"
mymember my daughter lives within walking distance. This allows us to visit without being overwhelmming. It is walking distance to subway, taxi and cars are available. The front desk even provides umbrellas. The front desk and management have been stable and they seem to recognize us .. my two complaints this time are: there were loud talkers in hallway at 3:00 am . when I asked them to show respect, they ignored me. after a few minutes , they left. had it been longer I would have called security. also this is the first time my room was on the east side of floor. the bathroom door was directly next to my bed. thus, The light shines right in if opened during the night. the door is made to dim the brightness. I did not sleep well this time. The breakfast area is always available to use as lobby and we did so as not to disturb spouse.
4 night family trip Jul 31, 2013
The first night they messed up our reservation for a twin room but promptly moved us the next day, gave us chocolates and apologized many times over. It would not keep me from staying there again.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2013
"walking distance to shopping and restaurants"
Ideal spot for visiting family in Brooklyn. Easy walk to restaurants and shopping. Front desk staff very friendly. Parking was a plus.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013
"Conveniently located"
Small rooms. That's OK, but there is no space to relax and read. The bedside lamps are not bright enough to suppor reading in bed and there is no other space to sit and read. There is no space in the lobby to read and the breakcast area is not comfortable for reading.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
Wallace (Skip)
"Nice for Brooklyn Hotel"
Very tiny, but as expected. The room was clean. Breakfast was just okay and the staff stood over our table the whole time so we were a little uncomfortable. However, the night before we got in very late after a concert and it was snowing, the staff came out to help us carry our bags in and they watched for us as we walked inside. Overall good experience.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Mandy
"Very nice hotel in Brooklyn"
Room was good sized, beds were very comfortable with luxurious bedding, clean & comfortable facilities, excellent breakfast included. I would definitely stay here again as it's close to great restaurants & shopping.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Nice Experience"
Excellent location, friendly staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds, excellent air conditioning, free breakfast. The only negative was the room was tiny, but I don't rent a room to spend my vacation in it.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
Dave H
"Disappointing"
Our experience no doubt was colored by our room location: first floor next to construction. It was very noisy, even at night due to staff talking at vending machine. The room was barely large enough for the queen bed. I generally like European "sizing" but this was too cramped. Developing neighborhood, but close to subway. I mostly am surprised at the high average rating. Just do not expect too much and insist on a room on an upper floor.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Nice boutique in Brooklyn neighborhood"
We booked the hotel solely because of its location, close to our daughter's apartment, without any great expectations. We were VERY pleasantly surprised by the courteousness, friendliness, and helpfulness of all the staff as well as other service persons. We will definitely stay there again!
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
"Williamsburg boutique"
The hotel was conveniently located near shopping, restaurants (lots of restaurants), night life, mass transit, highways and lots of hipsters. The hotel was very clean and the continental breakfast was more than sufficient. We were on the first floor which didn't thrill me and our view was the dumpster area but I wasn't there for the view and the street was a quiet street so it worked out OK. We would return to this hotel.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
"Convenient to Bedford Ave"
The rooms were small and clean, the staff helpful, and the location optimal for our purposes--close to family and transportation. They have a laudable Green policy encouraging guests to reuse their towels which the maids ignore and continue replace the towels daily.
4 night trip Jul 2, 2013
"Good base for exploring Brooklyn"
We visit our son, who lives in Brooklyn, and usually stay in Manhattan. Last weekend we were only going for a day, so we decided to try a hotel in Brooklyn. Our son suggested Le Jolie. The location is not great - right next to Queens Expressway and by vacant buildings, etc. But the room was great, and we were only 3 blocks or so from the East River and the bar scene in Brooklyn. We walked out about 5 p.m., and explored the area until late. While cabs were not as plentiful as in the City, it was easy to flag one done when the evening was done - only 7 bucks to get back. (I highly recommend a taxi after dark, as you do walk by some iffy places.) Parking at Le Jolie is free (50 bucks in Midtown); subway stop is less than a block away, and easy to get to the hotel. We will stay again!
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Randy
"Perfect location!"
Location was perfect! Close to L train to take you right into Manhattan. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The continental breakfast was just enough to get the day off to a quick start. Rooms were very clean and beds were so comfortable after a long day of shopping and sight seeing. Can't say enough about the staff! So friendly! Would definitely recommend to a friend and will stay here again when visiting NYC.
3 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2013
Jackie
"Nice hotel in Brooklyn"
I've stayed at this hotel for two separate business trips. It is a nice mid level hotel in a good location. I was working in the Bronx so I used a rental car. There is limited hotel parking but I was always able to get a spot. It is convenient to the expressway so it made it easy to get to my job. The hotel is just a few blocks from different subway stations with various lines that can take you into Manhattan or other parts of Brooklyn. It is a quickly gentrifying neighborhood with new condo buildings going up on every block. I've never felt unsafe in the area. The hotel serves a decent continental breakfast and there are a lot of bars and restaurants nearby. The hotel rooms aren't large, but this is New York. The beds are reasonably comfortable. I've stayed in a room on the side facing the expressway and the highway noise was minimal. If you have the fan/AC on, you won't hear the traffic at all. I would stay at this hotel again.
3 night business trip Jun 24, 2013
"New York alternative"
Our taxi driver had trouble locating Le Jolie. Although a metro station is 3 -4 blocks away, we felt the hotel is isolated & it is quite a walk to restaurants apart from one very good Italiian restaurant in the next streets. The reception staff were friendly & obliging. Breakfast was adequate but breakfast room is tiny and only seats around 10 people. There is a very small reception area & no lounge.
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
Marg
"Amazing staff and location - great for families"
We had a truly incredible stay at this hotel. The service and friendliness of the staff was absolutely unparalleled - they even gave us umbrellas when it rained unexpectedly! The housekeeping staff did a wonderful job refreshing our room each day, which is remarkable given how crowded it was with our infant crib and a bathroom counter full of bottles. We never had problems with the free wi-fi, and the free breakfast was more than sufficient. The location is only a few blocks away from the subway stop, and it's walkable to many shops and restaurants. We will definitely be staying here on our next trip to Brooklyn.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
"Brooklyn NYC"
Convenient location, but right next to the expressway. Kind of a busy area too. NOisy if you need to have an open window. Not the best in breakfast options, so I went to the bagel shop up the street for real NYC.
4 night trip May 22, 2013