All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
7389 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

good hotels I referred to me friends
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Barbaro
"3rd Stay!!!!"
This was my 3rd stay at the point. As expected the service was great. Kelly and Randall and the rest of the pool bar staff, were great, Kelly was warm and very attentive. Front desk Manager Fabio and his crew were great. I love this place, just feels like home. I'm sure anyone who stay there the staff will make them feel the same way.......
5 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Rafael
"my stay"
Everything was great I enjoy my stay plus they have a bar that's by the pool
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
shawnya
"Great Place to Stay!"
The hotel was very clean and updated. Our rooms had two king size beds which was awesome plus a Keurig in each room. And we really loved being able to socialize by the pool bar. Had a great weekend!
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
katherine
"Awesome!!"
Staff was awesome! Stay was peaceful!
2 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
Ruth
"Deff coming back"
Very comfortable room. Spacious for a group of people even though it was only 2 of us. Kitchen was good for cooking, everything for cooking was already in the kitchen. Bathroom was beyond nice. Toilet had its own room so that others could use the bathroom freely. Bathtub was perfect & shower was big. No complaints whatsoever.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"The Point was on Point"
Was a good stay
3 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"best Friend trip"
I was pleasantly surprised how nice the hotel was. It looked just like it did in the pictures. Although I could not check in early to my room, the hotel offered to keep my luggage so i could start my day at Universal Studios. We were able to walk in the mornings to the park it was so close.
2 night trip with friends May 7, 2015
Savana
"Family Weekend Getaway"
This is a beautiful, clean, and modern hotel. Without a doubt, I would stay there again when I need a place to stay in the Orlando area.
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
Hope
"Our favorite place to stay in Orlando."
This is the best hotel in Orlando. Amazing staff, beautiful rooms, well kept hotel, and it is minutes from everything. If you are looking for a great place to stay, I would recommend this to everyone!
2 night romance trip May 3, 2015
stephen
"Nice Hotel, Great Price and Wonderful Location!"
This hotel exceeded our expectations
5 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
Howard
"Very nice hotel"
We were there on vacation visiting Universal Studios. The hotel was a perfect location 5 mins from Universal. Staff was friendly, pool was nice. Very clean, fancy bathrooms. Expensive breakfast though.
3 night family trip May 2, 2015
Joan
"Universal parks vacation"
We had a great stay and a room overlooking the pool and the city. The hotel staff was curteous and accommodating. will definitely recommend to friends and family
3 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
Julia
"One day getaway to Orlando"
We booked this room for a one night stay visiting Orlando to watch the Blue Man Group. We received this as a free night stay. Great stay!! Beautiful premises within minutes to Universal City Walk.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Alexa
"Great Hotel by Universal Studios"
Hotel was great. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Kaitlyn was so sweet and helpful! Breakfast was good all though it should be complimentary !! Rooms very clean and comfortable Will come back to this hotel for sure!
Other trip May 3, 2015
alison
Clean, great location, friendly staff. Outstanding cost for the room I got.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Great Hotel/Great Locaiton"
We had a family of six adults and the suite accomodated us beautifully! The full kitchen made it possible to bring food in easily and the shuttle made transportation to the parks totally convenient and simple. Thank you
Other trip May 2, 2015
Clean, comfortable, great location and outstanding service.
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Wonderful stay from beginning to end."
This hotel is amazing, they literally thought of everything! It was beautiful. They provided a shuttle to all the parks, rooms were great, and even offered breakfast at a nominal fee, even though the kitchens have it all, except groceries! I loved this hotel!!
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
alicia
"Very good hotel - good location"
No complaints. Room was clean and comfortable. Having a kitchenette was very convenient. The pool area was lovely and the service was very good. We would stay there again. Great value for the money!
4 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
janet
"Not so great"
This trip was a weekend getaway for my boyfriend and I while the kids were with their grandparents. We had high hopes for the hotel...Unfortunately we were let down...for the amount we paid. The room had stains on the carpet, older decor, and the freezer didn't work. The one highlight was the poolside bar...we did enjoy our evening by the pool. Although one of the bartenders must have been in training cause my long island ice tea tasted like tequila and triple sec. Over all we will not stay here and ...As a lil tip...If u do choose to stay here ...When u want to lower the air conditioner... be sure to hold down the button to change the temp lol
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Jana
"Honeymoon Stay"
Only a couple minutes from Universal Studios, about twenty from Disney, this was the perfect place to stay. The management and employees were absolutely wonderful, and the poolside bar and grill was surprisingly delicious; the cook and bartender are hilarious. We will be staying here again. Only issue was parking wasn't always available as close as we would have liked.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Jourdan
"Excellent value"
Very nice hotel. Pleasantly surprised with the room.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Pointe"
Great accommodations and great location. Desk clerk was very friendly
2 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Sherry
"Two day stay"
Room was clean, and staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was expensive and ok but convenient since it's at the hotel. Was nice having Starbucks. Overall pretty good.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
ft laud fam
"Okay hotel, okay price."
We stayed one night (in Tower 1). The staff was very friendly and we didn't have any trouble checking in. The room was okay. It wasn't anything special and I don't think the resort fees are warranted. The bed was comfortable. A couple of cups were stained and the shower curtain was a little iffy, but other than that I can't complain. We didn't go in the pool because we went to the water park earlier that day, but it looked cute (a little small) and so did the outside bar area. Again- not really anything I would label "resort". The only thing that wasn't great was the breakfast/coffee in the morning. My coffee was disgusting. I had to throw it out. My daughter had the buffet and the eggs and bacon were cold and rubbery.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
H
"Good price if you book early"
My wife and I stayed for a week while we visited family and went to the parks. The room was comfortable and I was happy to have a fridge, sink, microwave. The rooms were a little strange because the hallway door didnt lead directly to your room but to a smaller lobby for your room and a adjoining room, I suppose if you had both rooms it would be useful. Parking was a bit tight, especially when someone parked in front of the overflow lot entrance way, I had to park on the grass.
7 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
Ed
"Great!"
Great place!
3 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"Nice accomedations that weren't very accomedating"
With a pool, jacuzzi, poolside bar and grill, and a comfortable room, this hotel was top notch. However, outside of the facilities, it left much to be desired. First off, their check in time is at 4pm, an inconvenient time for families arriving in Orlando and nothing to do until 4. We arrived at 7am, fully understanding that the check in time was that late. Check out is at 11am but they made no effort in having a room available earlier. You're telling me ONE room wasn't available until exactly 4pm? Help us out man. It's their off season too. There were plenty of rooms available, they just didn't care to help someone into their room earlier. Our toilet had significant mold around the rim. We couldn't get any extra time for a late checkout on a Sunday afternoon, because, you know, there are so many people arriving on Sunday in Orlando. Added resort fees. I'd probably stay here again, I'd just make sure I planned everything out perfectly since the staff has no interested in being accommodating for their guests. No shuttle service to or from the airport even though they tout their shuttle service. It only goes to Universal Studios and back, you have to sign up the day before for both getting there and back, and it only leaves at 3 times. Save yourself and take Uber.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Ryan
"Weekend getaway"
Quick and easy check in, hotel staff was very polite, right down the street from universal studios and islands of adventure. Off of I-drive which has all the resturants. Very convient. My boyfriend and I loved it. Comfortable room, bed was a little indented but it was still a really good sleep !
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Jillian
"Early hiccups with the room were quickly resolved."
Early hiccups with the room were quickly resolved.
3 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Rahul
"The resort is located in a great place to site see"
The resort was comfortable. The resort was a place from home. Great experience
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Regina
"Great place to stay!"
The first thing we noticed about our stay was the friendly staff. Next was our clean great looking room. Our room was also very spacious. We stayed for 4 nights. All of the staff was extremely friendly and helpful throughout our stay.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Rob
"I'm going to stay here again next time"
We had excellent customer service throughout our 5-night stay, and our room was spacious, comfortable, and impeccably clean. The lobby and hotel in general is lovely, and the overall ambiance is very appealing. I would recommend this hotel, and plan on staying here again.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Carrie
Excelent just dont use the atm its a scam. The rest its a nice property
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Very nice hotel. Staff was excellent. The best part was the washer and dryer right in your room!
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
T
"Our Florida getaway"
It was great. Very friendly staff and the room was beautiful. We had a pool side view and enjoyed sitting on the balcony. Everything was great and we will definitely stay here again
2 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"Dont stay here"
Worst hotel stay. They screwed up our reservation. They dont clean the rooms. No pool for toddlers. Lack of parking.
8 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Stayed for 2 days and had no issues. Room was clean and comfortable. Had a great time and will be going back.
2 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
Aaron
"Im not sure"
I stayed here with my mom, my 2 children and my 16 yo niece. When I arrived, i requested a bell hop and trolley. I waited for about 10minutes and the bell hop guy came and left the trolly at the door and walked away. Upon check in the gentleman was prompt and kind. The room was very nice however the floors were a little dirty, there was a contact lens on the floor in the bathroom which was unsettling. The pull out sofa's mattress was very thin but it did sleep well. Breakfast was great but be sure to get there early becuase once the BACON is gone they will not put anymore out. the couches by the pool could use some washing but they were comfortable as well. The 1 bedroom suite was moe than enough room for us to move around comfortably
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Whit
"bad hotel experience"
this was the worst hotel experience ever. Their service is horrible. They don't clean the rooms except for every 3 days. They messed up our reservation. They had limited to no parking space and have to park on the grass far away. It is overpriced for what you get. Do not ever go there and I will never ever stay there or go there again.
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Mazen
"Great Hotel..!"
I was only there one night but was impressed with the courtesy of all the staff and how clean the hotel was.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
yisel
"Spring break 2015"
We had a great stay, everyone was very friendly. Would stay here again.
7 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Deborah
"Friendly and helpful staff, need new mattresses"
My family and I just returned from staying at this hotel. The hotel itself was clean, the service was good, the staff friendly and helpful. My one complaint was that the mattress in our room was terrible. There were large indentations making it feel like you were sleeping in a hammock. Replacing the beds would have made staying at the hotel a much better experience.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Niki
"Not thrilled"
Rooms had one King bed and a pull out sofa. A good room if only 2 are traveling. The children were very tired and uncomfortable. We asked for an extra duvet which they said they didn't have (in the whole hotel??)and a mattress pad which never arrived.
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Hotel staff VERY friendly, room SUPER clean, 2 min to Universal! So close, y can walk the within 15 min. Hotel has its own restaurant too! Could use a little more parking though...
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
den
"Staff Positive, Attentive & Courteous"
Staff Positive, Attentive & Courteous
3 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Joshua
"Wonderful !"
Wonderful stay, location is near everything, service was great!
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Not worth the price"
We booked here because it seemed like a good deal considering it was the same price as a low level Disney hotel, but I thought t would be nicer because of the photos and the fact they claim it's a "resort". Our view was of lot that had a run down looking building that used to be an old mechanic's garage. The furnishings in the room were worn, carpet stains and light bulb out in the bathroom. I feel like for the price we would have been better off at a standard hotel like Holiday Inn or Hampton Inn. The parking was horrible (lot too small for the size of the "resort" & the front of the building awkwardly postioned). I will say, the pool area was nice, but that barely justifies the price & wouldn't bring me back based solely on that. Staff was also very nice.
4 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Second stay and will be back"
After trying 4 different somewhat upscale hotels, no doubt this is our number one choice. This was our second time in the resort. Facilities are great, everything is brand new, clean, staff is really amazing. First time around was just as good and this time, even the staff was the same from a yr ago. Can't wait to be back!
Other trip Apr 5, 2015