All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
7389 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Beautiful Hotel"
The Hitel was amazing, the entire staff was very nice and helpful. Bags of ice brought straight to the room by bell hop. The Room was absolutely perfect and so very very clean. The beds were extremely comfortable. For the price this hotel was a complete steal. The only thing I wish stayed open linger the. 11 AM was the Starbucks in the lobby.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Magnificent"
Absolutely impressed. Friendly staff, excellent "cabana boy from Vero Beach", loved your "continental breakfast", clean, felt right at home.
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Angel
"Exceeded expectations"
Gina at the front was extremely professional and friendly. I highly recommend the hotel and staff.
1 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
"Nice hotel close to main attractions"
Came in for 2 nights. Staff was friendly, even though somehow misrepresented " housekeeping guidelines" We were advised that : " making beds, taking out trash is part of the free daily routine" Had to call front desk to request someone taking out the garbage... Asked for additional coffee: Keurig coffeemaker in the room: were told that it is a surcharge of $1/ per unit, " but made exceptions for us. UNDERWHELMED
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Kate
"Great Hotel for Orlando area Vacation"
Great rooms, clean.
8 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Sharyn
"Hotel stay"
Visiting Universal which is five minutes from the Point. Room was nice, pull out was terrible. Bathroom was spacious and modern. Staff was excellent!
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Dawn
"Good things to know"
Very clean hotel and overall great stay! I would recommend this hotel and come again. I was some what deceived by the transportation to local theme parks. The bus only leaves the hotel once a day in the morning unlike other hotels that transport through out the day. Also breakfast was a 11.95 buffet. Although the food looked good I found i-hop to be more reasonable near by.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Rebecca
""Very clean hotel""
We stay at the hotel on three different occasions and were very happy with the accommodation. Everyone was very helpful to us and will stay there again next time in Orlando.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Hugh
"Great Weekend"
They upgraded me to a one bedroom suite and it was one of the best hotel services I have dealt with, especially Travis who made sure my stay was as pleasant as can be. Thanks again Travis!
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Sahil
"Great for Universal Studio's fans"
Nice place, I would definitely go back. The staff was awesome, very accommodating and super friendly.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
kimberly m
"Awesome!!"
Beautiful hotel. The staff was very friendly. Free shuttle service to local theme parks! We had a great time!
5 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Maria
"Graduation Celebration"
This hotel was convenient to all the Disney park I visited. Walking distance to Wet and Wild and Restaurants. Very clean and staff were very helpful and friendly. Would stay again.
4 night family trip May 31, 2015
"Amazing Hotel"
Front desk was extremely helpful and made my experience. The hotel was close to everything.
4 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"wonderful spacious suite"
close to universal and seaworld, very spacious. very nice
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
tommy
"Universal weekend getaway"
Very comfortable hotel with friendly and helpful staff. Only drawback was the room wasn't serviced everyday. Proximity to Universal was key which was about a 5minute shuttle ride. overall a great choice for a weekend getaway.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Ashish
My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon last week. Our overall experience was great, the room was extremely clean and the upkeep in the 4 nights we stayed was great! I think for a hotel this nice though there should be complimentary breakfast. I was surprised when I found out they didn't offer breakfast when places like the best western and la quinta do. The breakfast they do offer downstairs for a price person was what they give for free at the hotels I mentioned before, simple eggs, some pastries and cereal, nothing great. The location is a bit far walking distance from restaurants and other amenities as well which was kind of a pain. Overall we had a great experience though, the staff was really friendly, the complimentary theme park shuttles were nice to have and the room was fantastic. We'd definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Larissa
"Nice hotel and perfect location"
Very helpful staff and very comfortable room and near to wet and wild and universal studios
Other trip May 28, 2015
Hisham
"Nice hotel close to everything"
Best hotel ever from the room to the location book your stay now
Other trip May 27, 2015
krystal
"Good choice"
Very close to Universal Studios. Room was nice and very clean. No complaints. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Second time staying there, really love it."
Second vacation tthere, it was great, for sure go back someday . Florida is so nice.
Other trip May 27, 2015
kristen
"A good hotel for a family vacation"
I am a frequent business traveler that chose this hotel due to the proximity to Universal Studios for my Memorial Day Weekend family vacation. Hotel Pros: Staff was friendly and helpful, free shuttle to area amusement parks, excellent pool and hot tub with late night closing hours (11PM). A nice expanded continental breakfast was included for 2 with our Bed and breakfast package, we did have to pay for our daughter each day, a reasonable $8 or so. Full kitchen in room, efficiency washer dryer, and a host of appliances that will come in handy. Hotel Cons: A service charge is added each day that covers parking, shuttle service, pool & gym, etc. All worth what they charged (because we used them), but I am a firm believer in knowing charges up front. On the 3rd night when we returned to the room there was a terrible septic smell. My wife reported the issue and the hotel staff sent someone up at once. They sprayed a fragrance and later sent a facility staff member that isolated the problem to be with the garbage disposal (that was not used by our family). He was able to get rid of the smell and we were satisfied with the reactive nature of the staff. Extra fees apply to full room service at $25 per day, otherwise they just empty trash and replace towels. Overall I would rate this hotel 3.5 stars out of five, we found overall value and good service levels for the price point. We would both recommend and return.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"it was ok"
i have stayed at several resorts but i have never had to pay a seperate bill for leaving towls and cleaning a room nor had i ever had to leave a deposit i was not at all happy with that not that we didnt but it was very misleading and not at all appreciated
7 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Brenda
"Feels like home"
Friendly staff at front desk, including bellhop. Room exceeded expectations. Fully-equipped kitchen, table with four chairs for dining. Large bathroom with separate Jacuzzi tub and stand-alone shower. Ceiling fans in living room and bedroom. Very comfortable, clean bed. "Resort fee" covers WI-FI and self-parking. Only entrance to hotel is lobby door, which is a bit inconvenient if you have to park on opposite side of building. Suggested small table be added to balcony for drinks. (Two functional, but not particularly comfortable chairs on balcony. No where to set drinks.) Pool and fitness center were well-maintained. Cabana has limited service. No real restaurant on site. Meals would have to be prepared in suite or eaten out. Will definitely stay here again if visiting area.
2 night family trip May 20, 2015
Tonya
"Awesome stay!"
Awesome Stay! Beds a little to firm for our liking! Overall great experience! We will definitely be coming back again for a longer stay.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Will be returning for sure!!!"
it was the best hotel I've stayed at here in Orlando so far. I spent my birthday weekend here and they made it a very awesome and relaxing experience. it is conveniently located to the parks and food. I recommend this hotel and can't wait till my next trip to stay here again!!!!
2 night trip May 23, 2015
Jocelyn
wonderful hotel. highly recommend this hotel. Suite room is large and very clean. Stuff is very helpful.
Other trip May 23, 2015
"Nice hotel,close to all attractions."
Would recommend.Enjoyed the hotel and amenities. Very good time.
Other trip May 21, 2015
"Worth every penny!"
Was a very nice stay! Hotel staff was VERY friendly and helpful. They made sure we had a very pleasant time. Room was very clean and spacious even for a studio. I also liked that it was located a little ways off the road and tucked away. Made it feel like you really found a great deal on a tucked away hotel. I will be using it again the next time I need to visit Orlando.
3 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Universal overnihgt"
Passing through on the way home. Needed an overnight after a day at Universal. Fit the bill and was able to get dinner delivered. Good spot.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Over priced"
For the price of this hotel per night you only get 1coffee and have to pay each additional 1 after that. The hotel needs a makeover and brought up to date. Don't ever expect comfort in their pullout sofa it's as thin as a pancake and when you try to sleep all you feel are the springs. My son woke up with a stiff neck from this bed. The beds are also u comfortable. The staff are not very friendly at the desk either I would not stay there again. We ended up driving about 10 miles away from here an had an excellent stay somewhere else.
3 night family trip May 12, 2015
Michel
"Outstanding service"
Absolutely wonderful enjoyed every moment of the hotel was outstanding
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Kimn
good hotels I referred to me friends
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Barbaro
"3rd Stay!!!!"
This was my 3rd stay at the point. As expected the service was great. Kelly and Randall and the rest of the pool bar staff, were great, Kelly was warm and very attentive. Front desk Manager Fabio and his crew were great. I love this place, just feels like home. I'm sure anyone who stay there the staff will make them feel the same way.......
5 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Rafael
"Great family resort"
Room was spacious and clean. It featured a Keurig coffee maker - comes with 3 coffee pods, but will not be replenished by housekeeping (fine with me, just FYI). Only downside was the breakfast (not included). The drinking water was visibly dirty, the mixed fruits were covered with fruit flies and the bagels were old and dry. Food selection very limited.
Other trip May 15, 2015
Jackie
It was good. I do not have much more to say about it.
Other trip May 15, 2015
"my stay"
Everything was great I enjoy my stay plus they have a bar that's by the pool
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
shawnya
"Great Place to Stay!"
The hotel was very clean and updated. Our rooms had two king size beds which was awesome plus a Keurig in each room. And we really loved being able to socialize by the pool bar. Had a great weekend!
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
katherine
"Fabulous hotel!"
From the moment we walked in...everything was fantastic! All of the staff were so friendly! Josh, in particular was awesome and amazing with kids! The room was great...2 king size beds! Room was exceptionally clean. We loved the pool area with an outside bar! Everything was great and we look forward to going back!
Other trip May 13, 2015
Sofie
"Awesome!!"
Staff was awesome! Stay was peaceful!
2 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
Ruth
"Deff coming back"
Very comfortable room. Spacious for a group of people even though it was only 2 of us. Kitchen was good for cooking, everything for cooking was already in the kitchen. Bathroom was beyond nice. Toilet had its own room so that others could use the bathroom freely. Bathtub was perfect & shower was big. No complaints whatsoever.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Came for a vacation with my boyfriend. The hotel was very nice as soon as you enter. Staff was super friendly and helpful. We were able to get around everywhere within a close distance.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"The Point was on Point"
Was a good stay
3 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"Good Location"
This particular hotel was great for us. It was close to just about everything that we wanted to do for our stay in Orlando. Looking at the hotel from outside it may not look like it has much but it is a very nice hotel. We arrived two hours before check-in and were able to check in early. We were also able to request a room on the 12th floor. We do not like to be on lower levels, that was not a problem. Also they have breakfast served in the morning although you do have to pay, it is not complementary. As I mentioned earlier this location is just minutes away from a lot of exciting things to do. They also have a shuttle to take you to and from places.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Danita
"best Friend trip"
I was pleasantly surprised how nice the hotel was. It looked just like it did in the pictures. Although I could not check in early to my room, the hotel offered to keep my luggage so i could start my day at Universal Studios. We were able to walk in the mornings to the park it was so close.
2 night trip with friends May 7, 2015
Savana
"Nice hotel close to everything, but one problem."
I loved how close this hotel was to shopping, attractions, and to Orlando International Airport. All points were within 20 minutes most were a lot less. The main problem I had while staying here was the walls were thin, I could here people in the hall and adjoining rooms. So if you are having an early flight you may want to check out another hotel, but otherwise it is a nice hotel.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Jess
"Family Weekend Getaway"
This is a beautiful, clean, and modern hotel. Without a doubt, I would stay there again when I need a place to stay in the Orlando area.
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
Hope
"Our favorite place to stay in Orlando."
This is the best hotel in Orlando. Amazing staff, beautiful rooms, well kept hotel, and it is minutes from everything. If you are looking for a great place to stay, I would recommend this to everyone!
2 night romance trip May 3, 2015
stephen
"Great time!"
All factors A+ rating from location, staff, room size and pool.
Other trip May 10, 2015
Ken
The room was very comfort and clean, fine price. The Hotel is very close to Wet n' wild (5 minutes walk) and Universal Studios parks (10 minutes drive).
Other trip May 10, 2015
"Extremely Friendly and Helpful staff"
Needed to Get a document printed, scanned and emailed quickly. Printer jammed. Staff took my Document (over 30 pages), and scanned it in the back and got it for me pronto. Over and above what I would have expected.
Other trip May 9, 2015