All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
12 Sukhumvit Soi 2, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good Stay"
Great Place. Room was a bit smaller than I had envisioned but, nonetheless was sufficient, clean and comfortable. Restaurants had awesome food. Everything was nearby and the Hotel Staff was very helpful and nice.
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2015
"Good location but beds are hard as rocks"
Good location good staff Needs to put in softer beds.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2015
jeff
"Awesome!"
The room was great, the food was great, the people who served us were awesome! Its a great place to stay and I plan on staying there my next trip.
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"Good place to stay!"
Great staff, nice faciity, good WIFI, beds too hard. breakfast buffet is weak. good location.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2015
jeff
"Good location & value"
Good value property that is well located in central Bangkok area and works well for both business and nightlife. Enjoyable 2 night stay, small issues immediately addressed by hotel management. Recommended for those with some familiarity of Bangkok.
2 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
Stephen
"I will go back!"
I went to this hotel for the proximity to Bumrungrad Hospital. I could have walked a couple of long blocks, but the taxis were cheap. I did not go out at night because I was there as a single woman, but this is in the vicinity of partying for men. The breakfast buffet was very good, selection was great. The service was outstanding. I had a massage every evening for about $30. I treated myself to an individual guided tour because the regular tours did not fit with my appointments. In the lobby there is a tour service where Mai arranged everything for me. I had my own interpreter/guide, Annie, with a driver in a nice van for 5 hours of temples, history and palaces. Amazing for about $100. I am planning to stay with them again in a couple of months.
4 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
"Great comfortable hotel at reasonable price"
This hotel has become a mainstay of my business trips to Bangkok. Good access to metro system and rooms are a comfortable size and clean. Breakfast is more than adequate. Internet which is essential for business is better than many other hotels I have stayed at in the US.
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
"A Magical & Surprise Retreat"
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. This hotel was a fantastic and pleasant surprise. The room and decor is modern, crisp, very clean. The staff - incredibly friendly and helpful. They arranged our tour to one of the floating markets and have our breakfast packed to go since we left very early. The breakfast spread was opulent with so many choices and quality eats. The only thing was that it was not as close to where the main temples etc was so a long taxi ride was necessary. The cost is very cheap for taxis but it's the traffic in Bangkok that will drive you nuts. If I returned to this city I Would definitely stay here again despite the travel distance.
1 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2015
Nicole
"Beautiful Hotel for the price"
Great place to stay, near the skytrain and also near bars and massages
4 night trip May 28, 2015
Joshua
"Good hotel!"
Very comfortable hotel with helpful staff.
6 night trip with friends May 24, 2015
Anthony
"Favorite place"
Very nice place. I will stay here every time I come to Bangkok.
2 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Alan
"Several stays on this trip."
Great location Great value My number one choice considering all the aspects. Theres a little nicer but much much more expensive. Youll be glad you chose the Majestic Grand Hotel !
2 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
"Good Hotel"
Good hotel, second time I stayed there. Would stay again.
5 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
George M
"Good in Bangkok"
Well located and close to the more expensive Marriott. Breakfast was great, lunch buffet was great and I would highly recommend for the price!
2 night trip Apr 30, 2015
"Worth while place"
Nice location. Break needs improvement but great price.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2015
Cherd
"Hotel close to the nightlife"
Great location but very poor customer service! Hotel staff desperately need training to be certified 4 star hotel . breakfast, taste and optioons, i stayed 3 nights and the breakfast was the same every morniing, the same. They didn't even change the position of the food.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Omar Almidfa
"Good hotel with noisy guests"
Good location, great buffet breakfast, and 2 bottles of water every day. My only issue is that it was noisy - staff & guests talking loudly in hall & slamming doors all hours of the night. Otherwise highly recommended.
7 night trip Apr 3, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
Overall my stay was enjoyable and the hotel is in a wonderful location which was really easy to walk to different things (shopping, sky train, nightlife). The service was slightly lacking, but that could have been just the language barrier. Overall the staff was really friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
4 night trip Feb 20, 2015
"Overall Wonderful"
Had a great 5 night stay at the hotel. The hotel staff was wonderful. Should be noted that there are a lot "massage" parlors in the area. If that doesn't bother you, then you should definitely stay at the Majestic Grande. Also, avoid their buffet, Bangkok has much better food for much cheaper.
5 night trip Mar 12, 2015
Farhood
"One of the world best run hotels"
Few places I stay in the world do feel like home, this and shinta mani in Siem reap cambodia are the two. The rooms are fastidiously clean, everyone speaks English and try's to help you every time. We found Marianne behind the front desk our "go to" girl. Profoundly we'll run and it has a boutique feel despite 350 rooms or so. And great restaurants It's worth changing your plans and staying here
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
david
"Bang for your buck!"
The hotel was very nice and well maintained. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast daily is also a good deal. The wifi was troublesome and actually worked better OUTSIDE of the room. A few lets just say "locals" could be seen going up and down in the elevators with hotel guests. I don't want to assume but... Overall the hotel is great for adults; girls trip,singles, couples vacation, guys trip etc. I would certainly stay there again. Majestic Grande is a nice well kept establishment.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Browngirl
"Wonderful hotel in BANGKOK"
Excellent. This was our 4th stay and we will return in two weeks time. Good location. Outstanding breakfast. Problem with Internet, intermittent and slow. But it is free.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Great Bangkok Stop Over"
The hotel was perfect, only problem I had was getting to and from airport. It would be useful if they arranged transport from airport, the only transport available was a Limousine back to the airport - ok for a group but very expensive for a solo traveller. Will still recommend to friends for a short stay. The breakfast was fantastic lots of choices even for us vegetarians.
2 night trip Mar 4, 2015
Eddie
"Great base for Bangkok"
Great base for Bangkok.
3 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2015
"We'll come back and stay here!"
This was a wonderful hotel for a great price. The staff was friendly, the rooms clean and the hotel was very nice and modern. The pool was so beautiful, and the lobby had a pianist and it really felt like a 5 star hotel. We mentioned it was our honeymoon when we booked the hotel and they received us with flowers and a cake in the room that said "Happy Honeymoon" that was very nice. They have a personal driver that you can rent for the day he's name was Kitti. He was so nice and we were able to do a lot thanks to him. Having a personal driver though can get expensive very quickly so the last day we walked and used the sky rail which was a great experience as well. The last morning before checking out, we called for room service and they insisted to go to the restaurant for breakfast (which is more expensive and we were on a rush), we did not get any breakfast to our room that day, so that was the only thing we didn't like.
4 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
Anabella
"Not very good"
Normal
1 night trip with friends Feb 26, 2015
"Good Hotel!!!!"
Great stay, friendly staffs will stay again!!!!!
4 night trip Feb 21, 2015
Leland
"Great Hotel."
The hotel is a great property and I would consider first class. The food in the buffet was good.
3 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
"Bangkok experience!"
The hotel was well kept and the service was great!
5 night trip Feb 17, 2015
"Excellent place to stay in Bangkok"
Upgraded to suite on arrival. Excellent service and caring staff. Location is close to sky train.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
"Nice beginning to vacation"
Nice hotel close to Skytrain, staff is always friendly. Breakfast has become boring. Chef cannot cook eggs as they are always over cooked. Selections never change but I really enjoy the selection of fresh fruits
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
joann
"Spent the night"
Stayed for a stopover night on way through Krung Thep and was very pleased with stay. Next to highway, which is convenient, but could get noisy. Hotel car driver was pushy. Rest of staff phenomenal. Arranged transport to next destination with no fuss and with friendly driver. Indian restaurant downstairs very good.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Nice Hotel Good Value but be aware..."
Overall enjoyed the room good value . Staff friendly. Be aware of the Taxi drivers outside the hotel . The concierge set us up with a taxi driver who was very convincing and took us to the recommended places where he had a kick back. Avoid the floating market at all cost a tourist trap where I was conned for $2k baht a person instead of around $1k for both. Everyone is on to make money from this form the concierge, the taxi driver and your choice of tourist trap selection !
2 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Used to think this was a great hotel."
Been staying at this well located hotel for over 8 years....and it looks as though they have not updated since then...the first room I was offered was dirty...marks on the floor, rubbish in the carpet from the last guest and mould and hair in the shower and bathroom...complained and got the room next door. Unfortuneately we misplaced an item which required lifting curtains, matress etcetc...really dirty. The position is great, but the standard really dropping big time.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"A decent place"
An above ave hotel. Not super nice though. The breakfast was good, but by the third day I was indifferent to it. The bar was bad, the staff was not very friendly but not bad. The area was a bit sketchy. All in all I would recommend it if you get a good price.
3 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Jared
"Majestic Grande"
Very nice- staff was very helpful-- good location. Would stay here again
3 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Recommend as a very good place to stay"
Great place to stay - lovely hotel with a really good breakfast. Easy access to the light rail. Neighborhood as many 'message parlors' but felt very safe.
3 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Billie
"Majestic Grande- Highly Recommended!!"
Great hotel for the area. Appearance of the hotel and its rooms offer a stark contrast from the grimy Sukhumvit area. Rooms were very clean and cozy; bed was comfortable and provided a good night's sleep. Staff and service were excellent. About a 5 minute walk to the nearest BTS station and area nightlife. Will definitely return!
3 night trip Jan 16, 2015
Danny
"Amazing"
Highly recommend this place. Beautiful. Clean. Awesome staff. Very responsive.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Jose
"Excelllent"
One of the reasons why I chose this hotel was because of the proximity to the BTS station (metro). And I was not disappointed. It is the best way to get around the city and really cheap! The closest station is not NANA, it is Pholeon Chit. The hotel staff is extremely friendly and knowledgeable. I talked to one of the bell boys and they basically set up a couple days of what I should do in the city. The facilities were really nice! The gym for a hotel was actually functional (small but you could make it work). The pool was nice for the hot days. If you book this hotel make sure you get the breakfast included. They have every thing you could want for breakfast and everything is fresh. The room was comfortable and really modern which was nice. The only problem that I had was WIFI connectivity in my room but that was a known issue so they were resolving it. Great place to stay.
8 night trip Jan 11, 2015
"Good Location; Good Price"
I stayed here in January 2015 for one night. It is in a good location to all the restaurants and bars in the Sukhumvit area of Bangkok.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Philip
good hotel. centrally located. however, the facilities are aging. the rug around the bed is dirty.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
a traveler
It was great value for the money. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Rooms were spacious and had good wifi coverage. It's close to some nightlife spots but within an hour to most of the other attractions by public transportation. Khan San road and grand palace are about 40 minutes by bus (which is super cheap. I'm talking less than a dollar). Also, the Breakfast at this place was quite amazing, Eggs and Omletes made fresh to your order :). One thing that I will mention is the Nana place which is right in the next street. It can be very interesting depending on how comfortable you are with ladyboys. In that street ladyboys and working girls grab you from left and right as you walk. It was a little uncomfortable for me but it wasn't unpleasant. Most of them are very friendly. Also it's sometime hard to distinguish girls from ladyboys but you can tell apart after a while. Overall, the hotel is a very nice place to stay and is located in a good neighborhood. It seemed like a nice place to stay with family, as some of the other places are not in family friendly areas. I will definitely stay here the next time I visit. Have fun in Bkk!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
It was nice Reception was very warm and welcome. I like the location Very convenience to everything I need
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
victoria
"fine stay"
fine fine
3 night trip Jan 14, 2015
BRADFORD
"construction"
solid place. check with hotel before booking. Lots of construction very close.
1 night trip Jan 15, 2015
"Location. Location"
Location. Location.
1 night trip Jan 13, 2015
"Great hotel for one night easy stay"
Great easy hotel with nice comfortable with great view. The concierge were not very helpful and the hotel is mixed into the red light district, but the actual hotel facilitates were great.
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
"Grand Indeed"
The Majestic Grande is a lovely hotel. I stayed their twice over the course of my trip and was not disappointed - comfortable beds, clean room, great bathroom, wonderful service. The hotel cares about their guests. Only downside was that the internet wasn't working very well for a day.
1 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2014
Shelly
"Close to Nana and other happening places."
Close to Nana and other happening places. Great staff. Great hotel.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015