All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
12 Sukhumvit Soi 2, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Excellent Service"
Excellent service which isn't always common in the area. If you go to cross the road the security step out to block traffic. Like many hotels in the area has an Indian buffet - but this is better than most. BBQ poolside buffet is excellent and worthwhile on the days it is offered.
4 night business trip Dec 24, 2014
Christopher
"Nice hotel, centrally located"
My wife and I stayed here a few nights on the end of our trip. There are a lot of shopping for those who like that just a station away on the metro. Wouldn't be the first hotel I would choose if I was with my family. It was great though for our needs. Centrally located. Really nothing bad to say.
2 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
Jackson
Very nice hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful. Will stay there again. More Indians and Arabs than Caucasians. Room was clean. Service not great in restaurant. Buffet more for Asians, Indians and Arabs. Location is great, not a far walk to sky train and soi 4 very close.
17 night trip Nov 30, 2014
George M
"very good hotel but !!!"
hotel is very good but there is one point (Cockroaches) in the roam and bathrooms moving around which is effect in the hotel. cleaning is below the standred very far as the name of the hotel.
4 night trip with friends Dec 16, 2014
Rashid
"Smaller but nice"
Use to love the ambassador hotel but now it's getting old and overran by rude people. Wanted to try something new so the majestic it was... Smaller but nice, great breakfast and close to everything you might need....
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Hotel close to restuarestaurants bars"
Nice hotel good location close to everything you need but very bad reception staff
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
abdulla
"Excellent overall - need cover for open food items"
Breakfast buffet is awesome & everything tastes great. However most of the items such as cut fruits, yogurts, cheeses, meats, breads, pastries do not have any kind of cover. I have seen people hovering over the food and coughing & forgetting to turn away. The situation is not hyegenic.
4 night trip Dec 7, 2014
"Pleasantly Surprise"
I was pleasantly surprise by this hotel. Not only were we checked in early at 10am but they gave us a free drink at the hotel bar. The rooms are clean, had a fully stocked minibar and a safe. The hotel staff was friendly and very helpful. Also, the breakfast buffet was very good.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Kumarkable
"Good hotel for a two day trip to Bangkok."
The Majestic Grande was a nice hotel. We enjoyed our stay there. The room was nice, the pool looked really great, but we didn't have time to enjoy it. The breakfast buffet was probably one of the highlights of the hotel. The location was good and we liked using the hotel desk to reserve a tour. The room service food was good and very reasonably priced (not what you would expect for room service bills). The only problem we had was the bathroom shower... very dirty. We had tours all day the two days we were in Bangkok, so we weren't looking for something amazing as we would be spending most of our time out of the room, it was a really nice room, though. I would recommend.
2 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Hannah
"quiet and good location!"
Very nice hotel for the price! quiet area but close enough to go go bar and night live!
1 night trip Nov 15, 2014
Leland
"Centrally located; awesome breakfast buffet"
Centrally located. Staff is very helpful. Can book tours with company located in lobby and they come to the hotel to pick you up and bring you back; very organized. Tours were good but a little pricey. Breakfast buffet is fantastic. Rooms are average.
4 night trip with friends Nov 19, 2014
Andrea
"Always a great value"
great experience as always....we always stay in Bangkok prior to going to our condo in Jomtien. From the check in to check out all of the staff was great.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
joann
"Very good for men traveling solo"
If you are a bid guy traveling alone or with your buddies and if you like to chill at the pool with a few beers during the day before heading out to the action at night, this is your place, and the location is perfect for that. If not... pick another hotel because you will not chose this one for its condition (clean but furniture is getting old), its quietness (the place is crowdy, which makes the only 2 elevators available very popular), or its price (in the same price range you will be able to find 5 stars hotels that are way better in every aspect). The staff is very friendly and helpful. I did not like the fact that if you are not up by 10 am the cleaning lady slips under your door a note saying "sorry, you press the Do Not Disturb button and now it's too late, no room cleaning for you today", which is kind of harsh when you are on a 7 hours jet lag recovery but still want to enjoy fresh sheets and clean towels every day ! Basically I did not like the place, but I understand some can enjoy it.
2 night trip Nov 28, 2014
remy
"Price is right for quality near Nana"
Good location with excellent access to Nana street red light area. Good breakfast buffet, well worth the money. Hallway to my room was freezing. But the room itself was fine.
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
Marcus
"2 nights in Bangkok"
It was a great place to stay.workout facility and breakfast along with the staff were wonderful.
2 night trip Nov 26, 2014
james
"A majestic experience?"
An OK experience. Not majestic, but OK. If you like night entertainment, the neighborhood is right. The staff is helpful but overall, the price is on the high side for the hotel's standard. Reasonable distance to public transportation.
2 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
"Great Value for the Price"
Great value for the price; very clean rooms, great staff, good food. off of noisy sukhumvit road. Family friendly, I have stayed here 4 times and will again
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"My 6th visit to Grande Majestic"
I travel to Bangkok at least once a year, almost every visit I stay at the Grande Majestic. The rooms are clean, modern and spacious. The AC works great, the Wifi is free and strong and the breakfast is really good. Make sure you make a reservation that INCLUDES free breakfast. The hotel is located very central, close to the main malls and Sky Train (BTS). I would not hesitate staying here.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Gl0beTr0tting
"Business trip"
overall good but room has little smell. great GYM and Swimming pool.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Will
"Nice hotel around Nana area"
Very nice hotel and everything was fantastic. Beautiful hotel and area not bad at all and all staff was wonderful and nice rooms. Breakfast was very good with a lot of variety. Lots of arabics at this hotel and train station was a 10 min walk. Overall nice
shaq
"Do you know the saying you get what you pay for."
Well here it went way beyond expectations. Great food,loved our room,and attentive staff. Have not experienced any other hotel,but staying in Chaing Mai now,and the Dusit hotel doesn't hold a candle to it.
"Thailand vacation"
Great stay, will stay again when visiting Bangkok, as this hotel is close to everything by foot. They also have a great breakfast buffet.
1 night trip with friends Nov 11, 2014
"Pretty good but the service could be better."
It was pretty good. The room was definitely good for what we paid, and the breakfast too. Unfortunately the staff wasn't too helpful. When we were trying to get a taxi, they wouldn't help us at all. We asked them to call one for us but they said they "couldn't". I've NEVER heard of a hotel that wouldn't help you get a cab. We nearly missed our flight because of it. So in the beginning we loved the hotel but that bad experience spoiled it.
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
"Nice Hotel with very nice friendly stuff"
This is my second time to stay in this hotel , and I find it very enjoyable , All the stuff are friendly and helpful , the room was clean , the location of the hotel is great , very near to the BTS . very near to Nana Plaza , Starbucks just few steps away from the hotel . I recommend this hotel very every one , Also it is a girl friendly hotel , so everyone will enjoy it.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
HSM
Great location, friendly staff, always concerned about your needs!
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
All around excellent hotel! Room was large, clean and modern. Facilities were great, especially the pool and exercise room. Service was excellent!
2 night trip Sep 8, 2014
"Central location for the places we had to go to."
Service was excellent from the time we got out of the taxi in the drive way. Bags were collected , check in was quick , in the room within 5 minutes . The first thing I noticed was the smell of the hotel , it had a nice perfume which was all through out our 3 day stay. I nice change from the normal Bangkok smells. The food and drink prices were a little over the top but not out of control . The piano player of the Sunday afternoon / early evening was a nice touch . Breakfast was great each morning with plenty to choose from and catered for European / Thai .
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
adam
"Good value hotel with good facilities"
I stay at this hotel frequently. It is well priced and rooms are comfortable with good gym and health club facilities. Try the breakfast - very much worth the small additional room cost.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Good hotel"
Good hotel, great location, very clean, everything was new, beds were a little firm but then again I'm from the USA and use to really soft beds. Staff was very friendly, the bar downstairs had a great happy hour. Would stay there again
3 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"third time, still a charm"
We really like this hotel. This was our third stay, and our third trip to Bangkok. The staff is always gracious and friendly, the rooms are comfortable, and the breakfast is memorable --pretty much the best that we have on every trip to the region. The Majestic Grande is located down a quiet side street a block off Sukhumvit Road (and the night market). The Skytrain stop is just a couple of blocks away, so many of the highlights of Bangkok are easily accessible.
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
WF
"Another quality stay"
As usual the hotel staff was excellent - very friendly and eager to be helpful. Breakfast was outstanding. Only complaint is about the room air conditioning. The thermostat would not hold a constant temperature, so I had to just turn it off when it got too cold.
5 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2014
jungleking
This is the 5th or 6th time I have stayed at this hotel. The only problem was with my air conditioner. I contacted the front desk and told them I could not control the temperature and it got very cold at night. They sent a women with a clip board and all she could offer me was an extra blanket. I called again the next day and another lady with a clip board showed up. She had the repair man come right away and it was fixed in 5 minutes. Why the First Lady could not so this I don't know!
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Ken
"Always a pleasure to stay at the Majestic Grande"
This is the fourth time I have stayed at this hotel. I have tried several others in the area but this is my favorite.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Ken
This hotel is absolutely amazing for the price. Friendly staff, nice environment and room. Everything is perfect.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"stay at Majestic Grande,BKK"
I have stayed at M.G. at least twice per year since it was built. Its a rare event when a hotel improves over the years. Majestic G. is such a case. I've always chosen to stay there for value received,location and overall convenience. The breakfast was always good but I had never tried its buffet noon or evening.. This time I did and was pleasantly surprised. Very good and not expensive at all. The lobby has a piano player,John by name,an impeccable English gentleman, who greets me with my favorite tunes whenever I make my entrance when he's is there which is usually from 5 pm to 7pm. What a welcome.! In short, I feel at home there. A great place, great staff and just plain comfortable to have a home away from home in Bangkok. Looking fwd to my next visit.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
rudy
"A comfortable hotel with a good location"
We were in and out of the hotel three times and they were always very accommodating. We were able to use the spa to change before our flights and we were able to leave our luggage for hours and days.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Adam
"Very nice hotel with a beautiful view"
Great hotel, very convenient and great service. Definitely would love to stay there again.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Worst Customer Service"
The people that work here are very rude especially in the front desk there was some mistakes with reservation I asked clerk if she can call expedia I'm from the us in addition I'm an elite plus member quick customer service she screamed no not her problem, breakfast kept naggin to sign ticket bout 8 times I wasn't even done eating don't recommend
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
JORGE
"location"
close to night life!!!!
8 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Overall acceptable."
Hotel is in a nice area, of course, with everything nearby, but then again, most hotels in Bangkok are, as is very competitive there. Staff was pleasing, and the lobby and rooms were nice and clean. Wifi was weak, I think.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
Miguel
"Nice Hotel. Horrible timing."
The hotel was nice. Had to request clean bedding twice before it was changed. But this could have been due to language barrier. The protests and events surrounding it forced us to cut visit short by 6 days. Neither the hotel nor the travel department were very forthcoming about the proximity of protest to the hotel or points of interest. the protests effectively shut down 3 of the 4 primary hubs of entertainment for visitors to Bangkok. Nana Plaza was only location minimally phased by it. However, Nanas' is at the bottom of the food chain of the four.
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
"far from palace and sightseeing, good neighborhood"
Lobby lounge terrible service but front desk was very good. Very good breakfast, sauna, steam room and ammenities in genral.. our view was not so nice.. close to the main road and BTS.
3 night family trip Feb 20, 2014
"Clean comfortable hotel"
Walking distance to BTS, Room spacious and clean. Did not use the free welcome drink at bar.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Perfect for Sukhumveet area"
Everything was great about this hotel. The view from the room was nice, the location perfect, the staff was excellent. We have no complaints.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Max
"Nice hotel, Convenient location"
Great room pricing on clean rooms at a convenient location
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
"Solid choice; would stay again"
Pros: Good service, convenient location to BTS, clean property. Cons: Cold pool water in winter, twin beds are small, charge extra for 3rd person.
1 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2014
"Comfort and Location"
Overall a good experience. Great location, good service, clean room, great housekeeping, great room service-24 hours. Helpful friendly staff .
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
Gabriel
"Majestic Grande Hotel"
Only thing you need to know: First class hotel for only $75. Awesome hotel, two thumbs up.
3 night trip with friends Jan 20, 2014
Kazuya
Wonderful hotel. Pleasant staff
7 night business trip Jan 13, 2014
"Great place."
I love this place, and I would definitely go back. Great value for a 5-star hotel.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014