All hotels in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights hereManuel Antonio, Manuel Antonio, Puntarenas, Costa Rica, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Manuel Antonio at its best..."
GREAT! Have stayed in Manuel Antonio many times and, to me, La Mansion (and Tulemar) are the best places I have ever stayed! Everyone at La Mansion was helpful and friendly--from the housekeepers who called me by name after a single meeting, to the front desk team, to the on duty manager who convinced us to upgrade our room. I cant say enough good things. Stay here, you will have a great experience!
3 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"La Mansion review"
We had a great time. The service was great. They had free shuttles to most attractions and would set up the tours we were interested. Their English was excellent for those who don't speak Spanish well. The food was good. I would highly recommend La Mansion.
3 night trip Jun 9, 2013
"Really great small hotel"
We stayed for 4 nights. Our penthouse room was spacious, clean, and had sweeping views of the ocean and rainforest. The service was excellent. The staff booked excursions, got taxis for us in just minutes and even arranged for the rental car company to pickup the car from the hotel. Breakfast and lunch were delicious. The pool area was really beautiful with ocean views and a swim up bar. There was no wifi in the room, just in the lobby. The tub in the bathroom was big but water easily splashed out.
4 night romance trip Mar 21, 2013
Amazing service. Amazing views.
3 night trip Jan 19, 2013
nicole
"Nice hotel, isolated from everything,"
The hotel was nice but I would not stay here again. They only have one restaurant and it is super fancy with very limited options. Breakfast was "included" but then there was an automatic service charge everytime. The staff were all very nice and helpful though. Although it had beautiful views, I did not like the location. It was so far from everything and you felt stuck there. We had a rental car but the driveway is so steep and you are on such a big hill that we were scared to drive there, especially at night with no lights. The hotel also said they were going to do something nice for us for our anniversary but they did not. Overall, not as great as I expected from all of the other reviews.
3 night trip Nov 8, 2012
"Intimate, romantic hotel"
My husband and I spent our honeymoon trip in Manuel Antonio thirty years ago, so we decided to return, but with better accommodations, for our second honeymoon. La Mansion had quite an impressive view, wonderful decor and ambiance, was very clean and well-maintained. There could have been a little better lighting in the hallways and parking was definitely at a premium, but overall, we had a wonderful stay. The staff were very accommodating, friendly, helpful, and professional. We would certainly recommend to others.
Other trip Oct 19, 2012
Kaye
"5 stars!!!"
One of the most impressive places We've ever stayed.We will definitely return in the future.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"Unbeatable views, awesome service"
The pacific views are unbelievable from this hotel!! I had a cute little garden patio out my room and an amazing view. The service from the front desk, to room service, to breakfast service, to the bar were ALL fantastic! It's a little remote, with a narrow, windy road to get to it, so you have to take a taxi into town (only downside), but the view made it worth it. I highly recommend this hotel!
3 night trip Sep 9, 2012
Megan P.
"amazing"
Amazing!! Amazing!! Amazing!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!
Other trip Aug 8, 2012
larry
"Honeymoon like I dream"
Uniqe hotel that made my honeymoon dream come true
Other trip Aug 5, 2012
"Best hospitality in the area"
A friend and I took a girls trip to CR and stayed at La Mansion...we could not have had a better time! The staff was extremely friendly and the swim up pool bar has the most magnificent view I have ever seen! The room was very clean and spacious. Very highly recommended!!!
4 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2012
Katie
"Honeymoon stay"
3 night romance trip Jul 15, 2012
"Disappointing experience"
This hotel is disappointing at best. We got stuck in the lowest level and had a view of only powerlines. The hotel is a maze of add ons so we had to go down several different flights of stairs which got extremely difficult. Others said they experienced the same problems. It is extremely hard to find, no signs, so good luck if you are driving.
Other trip Jul 14, 2012
"Quiet adult holiday location"
La Mansion Inn was a brilliant find on Expedia's website. Perched high on a hill over looking Manuel Antonio National park and the Ocean made it a perfect location to stay. The staff were amazingly attentive, polite and informative; nothing was too much trouble. I would highly recommend the hotel.
Other trip Jul 11, 2012
Liz
"No complaints, easy to recommend!"
My husband and I just enjoyed 3 nights at La Mansion. Everything was great. The staff is very friendly and helpful... The views are beautiful. The breakfast experience each morning was something to look forward to... We dined outside under a canopy overlooking the tree tops out to the water. The food was quite tasty and always came with fresh coffee and orange juice... (definitely try the pinto gallo dish- so yummy!) Manuel Antonio is a charming town, we will definitely look to return one day! I guess i should mention... If you are looking for a lot of pool use, this may not be the best spot for you... The pool is on the small side and the lounge chairs are limited (although there are additional chairs just not right near the pool) We didn't find this to be a problem though, we enjoyed the beach and the town and didn't stay primarily at the hotel, and when we did want to enjoy the pool area, it was not a problem in doing so.
Other trip Jun 29, 2012
Christie
"La Maison Hotel in Costa Rica"
Fantastic hotel! Highly recommend for couples to get away. It's a well run hotel and the front desk personnel were very informative and helpful.
Other trip Jun 24, 2012
"Relaxing trip with a great view"
We stayed in the standard (deluxe) rooms. They were very clean and had nice decor. We had a view of the beach and Manuel Antonio Park, judging by looking at the position of the building, I do not think there are rooms without amazing views! The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The only thing I can think of to point out is that the parking is tight, the building is up on a hill with not much space to turn a car around. The staff assisted in helping me get turned around though.
Other trip Jun 18, 2012
TH
"AMAZING hotel! Better than the pics!"
We were extremly pleased with this hotel! The views, staff, food, everything was better than we could have imagined. I would definitely reccommend this hotel and will be back!!!
4 night trip Jun 1, 2012
"La mansión"
The staff is the best. They were Excellent...………........
Other trip Jun 3, 2012
José
I am a well-seasoned traveler and this is by far one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in. The view is unbelievable and the staff was just wonderful. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Manuel Antonio. I will certainly be going back!
1 night trip May 10, 2012
"Very nice stay"
This boutique hotel is in nice condition. The staff is excellent. Then housekeeper took care to make the room look great each day. The restaurant staff, poolbar staff, front desk, and all personnel treated us just great and were so freindly everyday!
4 night trip Apr 10, 2012

"Quaint with a lovely view"
My husband and I stayed at La Mansion Inn. We were greeted warmly by the staff; given a tour by the Manager; and enjoyed the Friday night Managers cocktail party. The views were beautiful and the staff very helpful in organizing the tours and offering suggestions on places to go.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Cheryl & John
"Dec 2014"
Beautiful views, friendly staff.... Enjoyed our stay! Highly recommend!
3 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014
Ray C
"Manuel Antonio Visit"
From the moment we arrived to the time we left the staff were attentive and helpful with everything including items not related to our stay (ie. questions about local sites ,tours, general tourist type inquiries). Food was excellent and the stay was peaceful and quiet. The view from our room and the upper sitting area above the pool was fabulous.
Lorne & Patti
"Paradise"
I stayed at the La Mansion Inn for 6 nights it's a beautiful hotel with breathtaking views, the staff are excellent and extremely friendly and cater to all your needs, the Dutch bartender Bart at the hotel will go out of his way to help you with anything you need and even just a good/funny conversation while you enjoy your drink, the food is great here too, my only con was one girl on the desk usually in the afternoon seemed a little unfriendly /grumpy and I felt like it was a effort to ask her for something. Just a cold attitude but everyone else was great.
"Ok but not a five star hotel as advertised"
The hotel staff were amazing but the rooms are outdated, the room ac was smelly and the beds were very hard and noisy. Some rooms look to have been renovated so ask for one of them! Overall the hotel is ok but just needs to be modernised in line with its advertised five star or call it what it is 3.5 / 4 star
4 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Warrick
"Beautiful Hotel Overlooking the Ocean"
My 14 year old son and I had been touring Costa Rica for 2 weeks and Manuel Antonio was the last leg of our tour. We stayed at La Mansion Inn for 3 nights. We were looking forward to staying here because I promised my son that I saved the best accommodation for last. Our room # is 8 with a great view of the ocean. We were content with our room - big king size bed, air conditioning and ceiling fan, strong wifi, big balcony window, nice furnitures, and robes. The hotel is clean and the maid would knock at my door later in the day to give me extra towels. I would take it graciously although I didn't need it. The pool and the hot tub is clean and we could have spent more time in there had we not always been out exploring. The hotel provides iced water in the lobby (with a plate of choc candy treats) which is really awesome. On our 1st evening there, I handed over a small bag of laundry to the reception. Within a couple of hours, the hotel staff knocked at my door with my clothes cleaned and folded in a plastic bag. TIP: Check whether you agree with how much the hotel charges first. Breakfast is included and you eat it outside overlooking the ocean. There is a menu with a good selection of breakfast meals. The staff are nice and polite.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Very elegant hotel with fantastic views"
Beautiful property, close to everything, very friendly staff, great pool and hot tub on the roof
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Henry
"One of the best hotels in Costa Rica"
I have never had better service in any establishment prior to our stay in La Mansion. I have stayed all over the world and this hotel is on top when it comes to value, service, and environment. We were warmly greeted upon arrival, and given a tour of the ground with a very delicious welcome drink! Our room was very clean and very spacious with all the amenities provided. Very comfortable bed and great room decor. The view from our room was breath taking. Jungle and beach all in the same view!! All this while maintaining a great level of privacy for intimate dining in the room or on the balcony. The provided breakfast was delicious and not a random cheese and stale bun buffet set up. The staff were all very friendly and willing to help in anyway. We has a flat tire which the staff changed for us without any hesitation. The pool was very clean with an amazing view of the beach. Any time we are in this area of Costa Rica we will have to stay here from now on.
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2013
"Short stay but great"
Great location, friendly staff, superb views. Would go back again. ATV trip was highlight of many highlights.
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
Tazanauld
"Loved it"
Great hotel and fantastic location. Felt totally relaxed here
Other trip May 27, 2013
"Disappointing"
Could have been a great experience. Wonderful staff, beautiful view, must have been an amazing hotel in its day. Unfortunately the musty stench in the room did not allow me to sleep. The three meals we had in the restaurant were by far the worst we had in nearly three weeks in Costa Rica. With better meals and something done about the smell it would have been much better. It was advertised as an adults only hotel but that was not the case, which was disappointing. Meals and drinks were priced higher than average.
Other trip Feb 26, 2013
Marie
"Excellent base for work or play"
EXcellent hotel with lovely, attentive staff, wonderful views, good breakfasts and lunches. A perfect place to work (good broadband) and play. The slight distance from Manuel Antonio and Quepos was easily dealt with by taxis or a brisk walk to the bus stop - a small price to pay for a lovely hotel experience
Other trip Nov 6, 2012

"Muy recomendable"
El lugar es increible, con unas vistas al mar espectaculares. El hotel es un poco viejo pero esta en muy buen estado. Todo el personal es muy amable y servicial. La habitación es muy cómoda y amplia. Con muy buenas vistas y la terraza esta provista de sillones para que puedas disfrutar todo el tiempo. A nosotros nos toco la habitación nr 8. Te ponen café en la habitación. La zona del restaurante es muy bonita. La piscina es un poco pequeña pero las vistas desde aquí te hacen olvidar de todo, al igual que de las terrazas que están arriba de la piscina. La zona de aparcamiento es muy pequeña, y te piden dejar las llaves del coche por si hay que moverlo. Así que al final se ocupan ellos y no es un problema Lo único que no me gusto mucho es que el desayuno es a la carta, si bien pedimos combinaciones y nos las pusieron sin problema,pero no es muy variado y que si bien esta incluido en el precio de la habitación, luego te cargan el 10% de lo que has consumido por Servicio. Se pueden ver monos en cualquier momento en el mismo hotel.
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
Virginia
ES
"Un relajado fin de semana"
Paradisíaco, el esfuerzo que han puesto en cada detalle es muy seductor, la atención de su gente es muy personalizada, en especial don Robert, las vistas son memorables, todo muy bien
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
IVAN
"NECESITA MEJORAR"
La Mansión Inn tiene unas vistas espectaculares de la playa y el parque Manuel Antonio. La situación es adecuada aunque considero que hay aspectos que debería mejorar. La atención del personal es muy desigual, desde una atención exquisita a una atención no compatible con la categoría del establecimiento. El desayuno me pareció escaso y con solamente una calidad media, dan a elegir uno de los platos del menú de desayuno y además cobran los gastos de servicio aparte. El mobiliario está un poco anticuado y la conexión wifi no era especialmente buena. Considero que el precio es demasiado elevado para las prestaciones que ofrece.
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
ES
Todo excelente, vista, limpieza, atención, comidas, lo que hace falta es más parqueo, ya que hay que esperar que los demás huéspedes saquen sus vehículos para poder salir con el que quedó adentro.Pero un 100%
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
"excelente!"
El hotel esta demasiado bonito, las habitaciones cómodas y preciosas, la terraza y la piscina espectaculares, sin dejar de lado el excelente servicio.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
Leonardo Esqivel
CR
"Hotel lindo con buena vista al mar"
Fue breve pero quisiera volver con más tiempo. El personal te consiente y te hace sentir en casa.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
MX
"Relaxing stay"
Comfortable hotel nestled above the beaches of Manuel Antonio. Very friendly and helpfully staff, rooms at the front overlooking the beach with a balcony. Not much space for parking a car but just leave your car key at the reception and the friendly staff will handle it. Welcome drinks and snacks on Fridays and a nice pool and recreation area with a stunning view on the side. It was our 5th stay at this nice hotel.
2 night business trip May 29, 2014
Hermann
DE
"Gratificante estadía."
Cumpió con creces nuestras expectativas de ubicación, caracteristicas del Hotel La Mansion Inn, sus servicios y cercanía a Parque Manuel Antonio y playas aledañas; un verdadero acierto de elección, despues de reunión de trabajo en San José.
4 night family trip May 4, 2014
Froilan Fernandez, MD
CL
"Excelente ubicacion"
EL hotel se encuentra en una ubicacion excelente desde donde se domina el Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio. El personal es excelente y hace todo lo posible por brindar una excelente atencion. El personal del Bar es excelente, muy educados y verdaderamente con vocacion de servicio. Lamentablemente cuando llueve es incomodo tomar alimentos en la parte exterior y hay que emplear el Rte interiror el cual es muy pequeno y con poco atractivo. Puntos a mejorar serian: Contar con opciones de alimentos Gluten free y buscar otra area para estacionar ya que es muy icomodo aunque cuando va a estacionar ellos se encargan no asi al salir donde hay que tener una gran pericia como piloto
2 night romance trip May 1, 2014
CR
"Bästa servicen jag varit med om."
Den bästa personal jag mött på ett Hotell. Hotellet ligger vackert och gångavstånd till en mindre strand. Den större stranden finns det "shuttle" till. Rummet var mycket bra, stort och rymligt. Jag kommer att åka hit nån mer gång i framtiden.
11 night trip Feb 24, 2014
Mikael
SE
"Superbe hôtel emplacement exceptionnel"
Ancienne demeure privée transformée en hôtel, SPLENDIDE mais pas fonctionnel, les chambres sont superbes avec un balcon dominant la mer, une terrasse avec une piscine avec une vue à 360°, par contre un parking pas facile d'accès et de très faible capacité.
2 night family trip Nov 24, 2013
Bernard
FR
"interes en dar buen servicio"
agradable
2 night trip Nov 18, 2013
"Excelentes vistas."
Me parece que este hotel es para disfrutarlo a tope. Tiene excelentes vistas y con fauna muy cercana (monos y perezosos). Las habitaciones son cómodas la piscina muy agradable y la terraza dispone de hamacas al aire libre muy cómodas. Recomendable. Lo único que me queda por descubrir es un buen sitio para cenar. Fuimos a 2 (uno recomendado por el hotel) y no nos gustaron.
2 night romance trip Aug 27, 2013
Miguel
"Excelente escapada"
Tanto para relajarse y descansar como para conocer y disfrutar de Manuel Antonio, el hotel es excelente y el destino muy lindo
2 night romance trip Aug 2, 2013
"Amazing View!"
La Mansion Inn is one of the most beautiful hotels we have ever stayed at. Especially the view of the Manuel Antonio beach is breathtaking. The pool area is awesome and the drinks excellent. Our room was big and clean, but a little outdated. We had a private terrasse with a little spot of grass, which was really nice for evening drinks. We ordered food from the restaurant the first evening but unfortunately it wasn't very good (overcooked and not too fresh). We brought this to the attention of the staff (along with some problems concerning lack of hot water and Wifi) and were reimbursed for the meal, plus given a free dinner the next evening. We really appreciated the gesture, but the food is just not amazing. We also complained about the Wifi not working properly and kept being told that would be fixed. Unfortunately it never was, and we never had a signal in the room. All in all La Mansion Inn is a great place - amazing view, attentive staff, and a great room. However, the rooms could use an update, the Wifi should be working properly, and the restaurant should try a little harder.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2013
DK
"Lindo hotel"
El servicio y la comida del hotel muy bueno. Las habitaciones muy comodas y con excelente vista. Lo unico malo fue que la alberca principal estaba clausurada ya que sufrio una cuartadura por un temblor, asi que no pudimos disfrutarla. Se me hizo un poco caro, pero en general la pasamos muy bien.
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2013
MX
Charmerende hotel med fantastisk udsigt over regnskov og havet. God aftenrestaurant og superhyggelig frokoststed. Fin service overalt. Absolut pengene værd.
3 night family trip Dec 17, 2012