All hotels in Liverpool, England, United Kingdom

"Nice place very clean,"
Very good breakfast, friendly staff I recomended to all my friends
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Adriana
"Holiday Inn Liverpool Airport"
very enjoyable but £4.95 for a can/pint of Guiness was disgraceful
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
gary
"poor breakfast"
Hotel clean and tidy and staff pleasant. There was to much noise from all around. The breakfast was not very good. How can you have a cooked breakfast that does not include bacon and tasteless sausages .
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"rnd"
very good
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
"Quality service, substandard comfort!"
Extremely disappointed with the hotel in general!! Whilst I cannot fault the welcome and friendliness of the staff, the rooms leave much to be desired...Small, basic, cold, and with low stading, moving uncomfortable beds (hotel beds should not be on castors - surely a health and safety risk and definitely an accident waiting to happen!!). Having stayed in numerous IHG hotels and the Holiday Inn Express chain, this is at the bottom end for amenities and comfort. The hotel is well situated for the airport, retail and the city of Liverpool - and despite its proximity to major roads and airport, it remains quiet throughout the night...but all in all, I'm certain better equipped hotels are near by and available at a similar rate!
1 night family trip Dec 3, 2014
jason
"excellent hotel and stafg"
This was a fantastic hotel to stay in. Staff went above and beyond for us, printing maps for our journeys and arranging a takeaway breakfast for my son and coffee for us and providing us with the new gate code for the following morning for our early start. Its the little things that matter!!!! Room was very clean and comfortable and I would recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Elaine
"Mrs"
The hotal was great value for money, clean and staff were helpful. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
Siona
"All the basics done exceedingly well."
For the price compares extremely well with hotels 3x more expensive. Spotlessly clean, quiet rooms, superb power shower and ample free parking. Food not great but priced accordingly and HI Express are not gastro hotels.
4 night business trip Nov 24, 2014
"Business trip"
Cheap convenient hotel. Unfortunately the sink in my bathroom was cracked and stained. Also the breakfast could have been a lot better
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
"Suitable also for City visit"
Very tired mattress and no hot water on day 2 of stay (discount given). Apart from that we enjoyed our stay and were pleased with the hotel and staff. Breakfast was good and overall the hotel was ideal for us; free parking, breakfast and just 15mins by car to City centre. Oh and the lobby zone would benefit from increased fresh air.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Ideal location just on outskirts of Liverpool."
Everything good except forgot to mention shower in our room 101 , shower temperature wouldn't adjust from hot. Not very safe.
Judith
"Your staff are a credit to you :-)"
My husband and I had been in a serious car crash which resulted in me losing the sight in my right eye. Since 14 August I have had to have numerous operations to fix the eye and the most recent being whether I would regain the sight. I wanted my mum and dad to be with me so booked us into the hotel having been too long in Manchester and having traveled from the IOM. All I can say is that the staff were exceptional........ especially both Anthony and Hannah who looked after us all amazingly. We also met Paul, the general manager who was just as hospitable and spent the time talking to and looking after us. The rooms were spacious, spotless and comfy. The breakfast was standard but tasty. Overall our experience was fab and we will be staying here again when we next visit Liverpool - even though out of the city centre, a taxi is £12 or there are buses - does the job. Well done - your staff are a credit to you indeedy :-)
3 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
tracy
"Slightly out of town, but well worth it."
We booked this hotel because it was half the price of Central Liverpool hotels and we weren't disappointed. Even with the cost of the taxi's to and from Liverpool centre on top of the hotel cost - we saved a fortune!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Smart Looking Hotel. Easy to find."
Staff very pleasant and helpful. One staff member noticed our son likes trains and gave ua details to a small trains station. Rooms are clean and modern. Hotel had other families there and they seemed happy too. Located walking distance to Tobys Carvery (after a long journey that was welcomed) and 30mins from Chester Zoo. All in all; hotel ticked what we were looking for!!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Family of 3
"Nice Hotel, but dont eat the breakfast"
Comfortable, nice staff and overall nice place to stay. The only problem I had was with the breakfast. It was very poor quality food with a strange taste from the eggs and sausages.
3 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"Enjoyable stay"
Very enjoyable stay. Staff very helpful and friendly. Comfortable and clean rooms. Breakfast has wide variety of options.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Nice clean hotel"
The breakfast was fairly basic but did the job at the time. Room was very nice.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
katie
Nice clean room and bathroom. Good breakfast. Friendly staff. A bit far from things.
4 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
A. Crisp
Attended for football. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was comfortable. Nice breakfast.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Close to city centre"
Great services. Only 20 min drive or £13 taxi. Staff helpful and polite.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Great for flying and shopping"
We stayed after a late flight in from Geneva, but still we were greeted with a smile and efficient service. Since we were very tired all we wanted was a quick check-in so that we could get to sleep, this we got. The en-suite bathroom is clean, spacious, well-lit and especially convenient with the door on the toilet so that one can use it and the other the shower. The breakfast was varied and of good quality with plenty of choice and quantity. I use this hotel every time when flying since it's such good value. Thank you.
1 night family trip Sep 29, 2014
olwen
"Great location for the airport"
We didn't stay here prior to flying but visiting family. We've stayed here before, good service, the room was good, clean and quiet. There's a bar and restaurant which serves convenient food. Great thing about holiday inn express is breakfast is included. This is both continental and hot (scrambled eggs and sausages).
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Elsa
"Excellent modern hotel."
Really impressed. This was a very comfortable modern hotel, convenient for transport links, & a great place to stay.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
Diana
"Business travel"
average, but better than a travel lodge or premier travel inn
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Nick
"Great Staff"
Everything was Good. Comfortable, clean, friendly, good location.
3 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
Andrea
"Excellent service as always"
Often stay here when visiting family or going abroad. Staff are wonderful, nothing is too much trouble. Recommend to anyone for overnight/ short stay. Absolute value for money.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"was ok would not highly reccommend"
After booking the room for two nights eventually with work had to extend but when i checked online was £1.77 cheaper per night so i thought rather than going online go to the desk & will be easier originally was £49.10 per night i asked to extend they told me £68.21 per night and i was told wifi was free turned up there and seen a notice to say wifi not working technician currently trying to fix. For two nights all though it was free it was the reason i booked and went with a reputable hotel and not have any issues i booked a double bed and got two single beds when i asked as soon as i got into my room i called and got told only room available was family room like why an earth promise what you cant give. Wait for it i have to paid a further 45.00 to have that room per night.
2 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
kaz
"Sufficient and pleasant"
Hotel is just 20 mins drive from Liverpool city centre. We went there fairly late and check in was easy and quick. If you are looking for a super service like most other hotels, this is not for you. But don't get me wrong, the service is ever sufficient especially in the front desk, Matt, he was very helpful and friendly. Just like the hotel's motto, it's simple and spot on. It provides you an awesomely comfortable room and bed, with breakfast. Don't have to worry of where to get the food since we are away from the centre. If you prefer to eat out, you can drive to john lennon airport and there is some choices of restaurants there. But please be informed that the airport closes after a certain time at night (to be honest, me and my friends are very surprised as this was the first airport that don't run 24hrs)...haha Overall a pleasant stay and will definitely recommend to friends.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Close to airport but you can't hear the planes"
Girls weekend to Liverpool,hotels were very expensive in the city centre so we went here and paid for taxi which was only 15 even after midnight very reasonable.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Girls weekend
Perfect for the airport. Helpful at reception no hassle check on.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Ken
"Very convenient close to airport"
Overall nice hotel in convenient location near the airport . Staff are friendly. Not to many facilities in hotel but some nice restaurants around. Room was quiet small and stuffy and when opening the window can be very noisy!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
marina
"No internet for over a week!"
I stayed in this hotel for a few days and there was no internet at all, they had a problem with the wifi and after some days the only possibility was to use internet by the bar. It was very frustrating.
3 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
"Nice room, disappointing breakfast."
Room was nice, wifi free and easy to use. Disappointing breakfast - not much variety and the croissants were hard.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
laura
"Great service."
Fantastic value for money. We've had good night sleep and decent breakfast. Clean room and friendly staff. I definitely recommend staying in Holiday Inn Express at Liverpool Airport.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Eva
"Good Airport and business hotel"
Excellent, a good Airport and business hotel, Great Staff
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"There if you need it..."
It is a clean hotel with great road access to the city and the airport. I was disappointed that they hadn't provided summer bed linen, so you have to swelter under a thick duvet at this time of year. Breakfast facilities are not quite large enough, which means you have to plan when you go down for it. To be honest - it's only very cheap filler anyway. Small parking bays and not enough of them, sums up the car park. You'll get some sleep, a shower and not be disgusted - but it's not very good value.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Very good service"
We stay here every year when visiting family, and always find it a great base for us. Being next to Dobbies garden centre makes it better, and we never hear noise from the nearby airport. One bad thing this year is that due to health and safety it is no longer possible to open the window more than about an inch- fine in bad weather, but in the middle of a heat wave it's not a good thing. The hotel doesn't have air-conditioning in the rooms, which is something they might have to think about if the summers continue to be hot. However, the very pleasant manager supplied us with a fan that made a big difference to the general comfort level. I like this hotel; I like the service; I like the free breakfasts; I like the staff.
5 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Hotel was friendly with good service. Just need a new toaster for breakfast time.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
JW
"Good location and service, Parking not so good"
Me and my partner stayed at the hotel for a night before an early morning flight. The service was good, as was the room and the breakfast. My only annoyance was that I had booked parking for the time I was away at the Hotel, but there was no spaces and my car was parked in front of 2 other cars on the road.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"Worst night ever in a hotel"
It was spoilt by them allowing groups of boys to stay in the hotel that were in the room next door to ours that that police ended up evicting at 4.30am after persistent noise swearing banging since 2am, not good when you have a flight and a 4 year old with you!
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Decent hotel"
We enjoyed our stay especially on the first night. The second night was interrupted by some wild noise around 2am when someone shouted as if being chased. This woke some of us up! The episode lasted a good few minutes. Whatever was happening the talking was really loud. One observation though, the telephone in the room was probably not working as the cable was out of socket from the wall port which appeared damaged. We didn't use it though!
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
charles
"Noisy, stuffy and uncomfortable (and pricey)"
We booked a room for three people in good faith that we would be adequately catered for, we were not. The room was unbearably hot and stuffy, with no air circulation (notably the corridors outside the room were the same). This necessitated having the window open all night to try and get some ventilation. However, immediately next to the hotel was a depot or similar with a constant noise of lorries reversing warning beeps continuing all through the night. In addition, the third 'sofa bed' was of atrocious quality, no proper mattress and extremely uncomfortable, so much so we had to request another duvet in order to try and soften it (this, I should add, took about half an hour to arrive). The end result was that my colleague had virtually no sleep that night and our sleep was broken by the constant noise outside and stuffy conditions. Furthermore, despite knowing there were three people in the room only two cups were supplied meaning (another) trip down to reception to get another one. This was repeated on the second day. We also had issues with the shower which would intermittently deliver a blast of scolding hot then freezing cold water before returning to normal temperature whilst in use. The cooked food and croissants at breakfast were dry and tough, even at 8am. The rest of the buffet 'selection' was extremely poor.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Nice hotel easy to get to"
Hotel was clean and the ensuite spotlessy clean. only disappointment was the free breakfast, this was just simply awful and needs to be reviewed.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Excellent location"
My daughter and I stayed overnight and it was very pleasant.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Friendly basic hotel close to airport"
Too far to walk to airport, no shuttle, but short drive with very friendly staff. Clean, comfortable and not noisy considering location; limited food choices in area.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Jamet
"Close to airport"
I stayed a night at the holiday inn express as it was near to the airport. I was not expecting too much but i was surprised how bright modern and clean the whole place was.The staff were so friendly and helpful especially a lovely young man called Anthony on reception. Also as a vegetarian i loved that they had soya milk available at breakfast, big thumbs up. I will stay here again on my next visit to Liverpool.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Maria
"nice hotel close to the airport brilliant"
stayed just one night with my daughter it was her first night stay in a hotel and loved it
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
trina
"VERY WELCOMING AND FRIENDLY SERVICE"
Good friendly service, nice and comfortable room. It would have been better if we had a fridge and more hanging space in the room. And a hook at the back of the bathroom door would have been good too. Also the breakfast could have been improved with a wider variety of cereal, and hot food catering for other diets such as vegetarian and halal diet.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
LONDONER
"Brief but pleasant stay in Liverpool"
A lovely hotel and only a 15 minute taxi ride from the centre of town.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Stay"
Good Hotel, good staff, convenient location, good food, excellent room.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014