All hotels in South Padre Island, Texas, United States of America
6502 Padre Blvd, South Padre Island, TX, 78597, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Family Vacation"
We really enjoyed our stay here. The hotel was kept clean, the staff was friendly, and it was nice to have breakfast everyday.
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Great Mini-Vacation!"
No comment
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
javier
Nice hotel and great customer service.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Fun weekend"
Great atmosphere
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Christine
"Upgrades needed"
This is a comfortable hotel, and the staff is friendly and helpful, but upgrades are badly needed. The wifi is so unstable, it is impossible to maintain a connection for more than 3 minutes. The door knob in the stair well came off when I tried to open the door. And the pool really needs resurfacing. Other than that, the swimming pool was clean and refreshing, I loved the wonderful breakfast buffet, the hot, relaxing jacuzzi, and the close proximity to the beach.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"HIE for the win!"
very clean and comfortable. great location.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Blake
"Alright, I guess."
Loved everything, the only thing is hearing the guests upstairs walking around. It was pretty annoying especially at 5 in the morning!
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Short Getaway"
We enjoyed our stay here, the staff was very friendly, the breakfast was great. The beach is a walk, but not to far. Given the chance to visit SPI again we would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"ZMP"
It was nice and quite and relaxing
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Sancined
"SPI Stay"
Went for a conference for work. It was quiet and the room was very clean. The staff was very friendly. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip May 8, 2015
JUAN
"OK but a little overpriced"
This hotel will do the job of a place to stay the the included breakfast is nice. WiFi was unreliable however and not as close to the beach as it depicts. There are better alternatives for the money paid.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"honeymoon"
Excellent...nice view
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
joe
"Best weekend Vacation!"
I stayed here with my girlfriends for the weekend in SPI. The Front desk asked me which floor I wanted to stay on. I picked the first and I am glad I did! It was close enough to the laundry room, the pool, the breakfast area, and the front desk. The front desk was very accommodating!
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Very pleased with our stay here!"
The staff was outstanding! Anything we needed, we received promptly and with a smile. The breakfast was very good, very clean, and was constantly being restocked. The lady in charge of the breakfast deserves an A+!! Even with only 5-10 minutes left of breakfast time (or even a little after), if more eggs or bacon were needed, she brought out a brand new batch. She was constantly keeping things picked up and clean. Staff in general was always keeping things looking nice around the hotel, including the pool area. The walk to the beach is very short and pretty, and the pool is wonderful. We debated over a couple of places to stay, and we are so glad we chose this one over some of the others! We would definitely stay here again. The management and staff clearly have their act together. We were impressed.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Candace
Rooms were clean and spacious, plus the beds were comfortable.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"OK. Not on beach."
Decent place a bit of a walk to the beach. Might be a little expensive for what you get.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
jesse
"Great location & Hotel - South Padre Island"
Comfortable and clean rooms in the northern edge of South Padre Island. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfasts were great. The Beach (Gulf side) is accessible via a short walk.
2 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
"Pre holiday getaway"
Staff and hotel were great. It was a quiet relaxing getaway before the holiday rush.
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
"scary"
we enjoyed the hotel but something was happening in the room next to us while the beds were turned on their sides look like they may have been decontaminatedhome felt the smoke alarm was covered with plastic
2 night trip Dec 21, 2014
Joan
the place was clean well keep and I enjoyed my stay there
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"00"
great hospitality!!
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
We would stay again!
4 night family trip Oct 21, 2014
The breakfast wasn't up to speed but the rooms were really nice
2 night romance trip Oct 6, 2014
"Great hotel by beach"
The room was great, very clean and comfy. It smelled ice and clean (unlike other hotels that smell musty). The pool area was great and the walk to the beach wasn't far. Breakfast was pretty good. They had a variety of things such as scrambled eggs, biscuits, pancakes, oatmeal, cereals, cinnamon rolls, juices, coffee, and tea. I had a great stay.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Clean, spacious rooms. Can walk to Turtle Inc., Clayton's and the Birding Center PLUS free breakfast. Friendly staff and quiet. A+
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Friendly staff and very accommodating
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
William Clark
"excellent,excellent"
Nice HOTEL eVERIbody who works theare were fantastc,friendly,Special thanks FOR TWO PERSONS WHO TAKE CARE THE BREAKFAST BUFFET, CAROLINA AND CARMEN, THE FRONT DESK WERE EXCELENTE,SPECIAL JACO,.PERSONS LIKE THA WLL NEDD POR THA BUSINES.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
uis
"SPID Stay"
Everything was great except the elevator service. Of the two available one was down and the notice on it said it was expected to be repaired by 1500 15 Sep 2014, we left on Sep 18 and it still was not repaired.
3 night trip Sep 15, 2014
Nice hotel, good location.
4 night family trip Sep 1, 2014
"amazing"
We just loved ever bit if our stay thanks
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
ezabowe
Great experience at S Padre but hotel was just a room. Clean room. Comfortable bed, ok beech by hotel.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
no, just no.
"excellent!"
Excellent hotel! Very clean and staff was very friendly. My children love the breakfast. Will definitely stay again!
3 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
Loyda Fosyer
Great hotel for its age. Great staff, very helpful. They really work at keeping it clean. As always with a beach hotel, you are concerned that it will not smell fresh. The building is clean and smells good. They have a good breakfast and keep it full past the cut off time when it's busy. Short walk to the beach and Clayton's beach bar! Great fun for a long weekend!
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Nice but don't leave anything behind"
Overall the hotel was nice and we enjoyed our stay. However, my son forgot his iPad in the room the day we checked out and by the time we realized this, we were hours away. I immediately called the front desk and the only thing that was turned by the cleaning crew was the charger. I was very disappointed that the cleaning lady did not turn in my son's iPad. As a result, I will not return to this hotel nor will I recommend it.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
Ayde
"Easy Walk to Beach"
The hotel was close to beach access and across the street from Sea Turtle, Inc. You can see the weekend fireworks right from the parking lot. We enjoyed our stay. The hotel was clean and up to date.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
"Close to Beach!"
Just a 3 minute walk to the beach!!!
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
"Not really on the beach as claimed"
The hotel is advertised as being on the beach but it is not. It's a short walk to the beach instead. La Quinta is the one that is really on the beach.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Great hotel; not worth the New York City prices"
You won't even pay $300 a night at the International Hotel in Dallas. This hotel is not the Intercontinental.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
"clean, quiet hotel"
The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly and the room was very quiet throughout the night. The free breakfast was all right. I definitely will stay here when I come back.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
My stay was great. Only concern were the wrist bands not everyone was wearing them
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Nice hotel 1 block from the beach"
When we booked the room, we didn't realize it was a smoking room until after we had already purchased the room. Upon arrival to the hotel, we asked if there were any non-smoking rooms available. The hotel was booked for the holiday weekend, but the front desk told us to check back the next day and they would move it. The next morning, we were in a new room by 10am. The hotel was very clean and the rooms were decent. The staff at the hotel was very friendly and accommodating. Even though it wasn't right on the beach, it was just a short walk. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Wanted Beach view"
The only downside to this hotel there are no views to the beach, you can see the bay which was pretty nice around sunset time. Overall room was nice comfortable and breakfast was good
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
I loved everything about it with the exception of our "smoking room". I specifically asked for non-smoking and got stuck with a room that smelled of stale cigarette stench.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
Josette
"Nice hotel on the island"
Very good experience at hotel. Staff was helpful, everything was clean. Breakfast was good. Would come back.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"Restroom"
Only complain I have is that the restroom wasn't as clean as it should be. The tub had sand in it. It was apparent it had not been washed after previous occupants had left.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Amazing!"
Great location one block from the beach, and close to everything! The hotel staff was very nice and made us feel at home!
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Misty
"Amazing experience3"
Wow, the location is great. Easy access to the beach. From the moment we walked in the customer service was terrific. Our hotel room was upgraded free of charge for our convenience. We had forgotten a toothbrush and the reception provided one as well free of charge. The hotel itself was very clean - the room was clean and comfortable. The pool was wonderful, there were additional poolside towels which are very nice to have after a dip in the pool. The breakfast food is wonderful. Eggs, sausage, fresh pancakes, cereals, fruits, milk, warm cinnamon rolls, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. I highly recommend this hotel. It was half the price of the HIlton Garden which is right next door.
2 night family trip May 21, 2014
Lidia
"Very clean and comfortable"
The hotel doesn't belong to resort area, but is excellent for a 2-star facility. There are no balconies, it' overpriced and far from the beach. I booked it only because my kids rented a condo nearby, and I spent my days at their location.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Personal/recreation"
When I registered/made reservation, I understood I would be getting a better room than what I got upon my arrival. I believe I read a description along the lines of a suite style but instead I got a little room with a tiny tub. The kind for Truckers and folks staying over night for their oil companies. Holiday or no holiday, the price was too much for the little room. It's all good. Don't plan to stop by there any more but I will recommend for college kids and people working in the trucking business or Oil rigs.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Clean and comfortable"
Very impressed with clean modern comfort. The only issue we had, was that the breakfast bar was a bit chaotic. Not enough space for the amount of guests staying. Perhaps, if an employee was guiding guests in a line, everyone would be able to grab a bite without elbowing each other. Other than that, we will definitely stay again.
Other trip May 25, 2014