All hotels in Florence, Italy

Awesome vibe
    Room is all right
    Uncomfortable
"Great place"
One of the best places we stayed in our entire Europe trip.. Definitely will recommend this to anyone.. Pity that the aircons did not work properly.. Otherwise our stay was brilliant..
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
"Worst value in Europe"
I try not to be negative, but this place put me to the test. The air conditioning did not work, the phone did not work and every time you walked down to the front desk, you got the same reply- "We will look into it and fix it right away". I don't know, I have been gone for two weeks right now, I think they may have addressed the phone. I think that the thing that disturbed me the most: Every time I complained, they said- "we can't do anything about it right now, you prepaid your reservation". We spent six weeks in Europe and this was without a doubt the low point (and I finished one review of another place with- "sleep in your car"). At least the other place was not the most expensive room I stayed in during my entire trip.
1 night romance trip Sep 14, 2015
"Economy double room is tiny.."
The room was tiny, and way too expensive for what you get; it's like a single's room with a slightly larger bed.. Hotel is too far out and the breakfast is really basic.. My friend had a stomach ache from eating scrambled eggs for a day and a half.. Would not recommend it!
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
Antonia
"Excellent hotel-close to bus to Florence"
We had a great stay. The hotel is in a nice, quiet area outside of Florence. You can buy 1.50 euro bus tickets to downtown Florence. The parking is plentiful. The breakfast variety is the best that we had in Italy. Messio at the front desk speak VERY good English and was so friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend the hotel to anyone. My only gripe was that the wifi was slow and continually dropped from my devices so I ended up burning precious data on my phone without realizing it. Small issue. It was a great stay!
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Ok hotel in the bad part of town. Parking was not good and to catch a bus put you in an even worse area.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Hal
"Road Trip"
Good pool, good food, located a little out of town but still not too far from the city center. Rooms were clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
"Very comfortable for visitors driving cars"
Free parking, convenient public transportation to the center of Firenze and close to the Rome-Milan highway for travelling around Tuscany. Most friendly staff, spacey room, comfortable beds and good shower. Their breakfast is excellent. Our five nights stay was a pleasure.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Tsvi
"BEST HOTEL EVER, nice , more fern, clean!"
Very clean modern hotel, nice room. The best people works here. Excellent breakfast Thank you for everything Mariana and IGOR
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"A Hidden Treasure."
The hotel is conveniently located close to Florence. The staff were very hospitable and the breakfast was excellent. I did not get the name of the receptionist who helped us during our check-in, but she deserves commendation for her outstanding customer service.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Hotel was great."
Wonderful, very surprised, was a great experience.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Quiet hotel"
We enjoyed our stay at Together Florence Inn. The hotel is a bit out of central Florence but we had a car and it was not an issue for us. The staff was very friendly. We had dinner at the bar twice and while the food was good the service was quite slow. However it seems that might be the norm in all of Italy because everywhere we've gone service has been slow. Overall we enjoyed the hotel and would definitely stayed there again if we had a car again.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Becky
"How does this hotel rate 'Excellent' and 4 stars??"
Where do I start? Easily the most unpleasant stay out of our 7 week trip. I can't understand how others rate this hotel highly while still listing quite serious concerns, or say they stay here repeatedly?! They must have pretty low standards. I wasn't bothered by the small room but anyone larger than a size 16 risks not being able to fit in the shower. It is literally 40cm square - smaller than a phone booth. You have to stand diagonally just to be able to raise your arms in order to wash your hair! And if you drop anything you have to open the door to gain enough room to bend over! But the bidet takes up half the bathroom and you have to squish past it to get in and out of the shower. The AC in our room was completely non existant so we had to sleep with the windows open. Big mistake - yes the mosquitoes are as bad as every review says and we were eaten alive and suffered through the 30+ bites each for a full week after leaving. Of course they said the AC would be looked at but it never was. Both the hotel and restaurant managers were the rudest I have dealt with during our entire trip. And when I raised my concerns with the guy on duty during checkout I just got a smarmy smile and a thanks for letting them know - obviously they hear the same complaints over and over again and have no intention of changing anything. But yes the place is very clean and modern even though the furniture is cheap - one of our beds had a broken leg. I agree with another reviewer who said it feels like a hospital. As it is only 2 storeys and laid out like the rehab centre my Mum was in I have to agree. Yes the pool is very small. Yes free parking is good and you definitely need a car given it is so far away from everything.
2 night family trip Sep 10, 2014
Jacki
Internet very unreliable!! Also smaller room than usual
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Germano
Overall good place to stay but away from center. Good public transportation service. Friendly staff.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
OB
"Very small room, but did the job"
Pros. The hotel was clean and the staff very helpful. The bus tickets to Florence were cheap and a short distance from the hotel. The breakfast was good, and the area quiet. There were wash cloths. Cons. The Hotel was hard to find and the GPS had trouble getting a signal. The Wifi did not even work in the lobby, but there were ethernet cables at the desk that work with my netbook. The shower was so small that it was barely able to be used, as was the room... our room was the smallest room I have ever stayed in...ever.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Good choice in Florence"
Hotel on the outskirts of the city, just 300 meters from the bus station. Bus ride to the town about 10 min. The hotel is clean, the staff friendly, rooms ok, but the bed was too soft, the internet works more slowly, sometimes not at all. Free parking immediately outside the hotel, breakfast is good. Overall, the hotel is a good choice.
1 night romance trip Apr 29, 2014
Sebastjan
Loved the breakfast and very good coffee!
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Modern Clean Hotel"
We loved Together Florence Inn. We were able to park our rental car without fees. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was very good. The hotel staff was very friendly. The pool was wonderful since it was extremely hot. The location was ok and the bus was fine. We would recommend this hotel and would stay there again.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
At first finding the hotel was a bit confusing and the outside area seemed a little unsafe, but once I walked into the hotel, it was truly enjoyable.
2 night trip May 27, 2013
Jannette
Nice hotel with excellent facilities. Excellent restaurant. About 3 miles from town and Piazza Michelangelo. There is a bus service that runs in the day but not night. For Florence this was a great price and value. Plenty of parking. There are not many restaurants around the hotel. Grocery stores and restaurants are about 2 miles down the street.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013

"2 days in Florence"
This was a nice modern hotel with excellent service. I found the room much smaller than I would have liked for 2 people to stay in, but the overall customer service made up for it. I would stay here again. There was free parking and the restaurant on site was excellent.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
Marisa
"Lovely hotel in Florence!"
We had an enjoyable stay at this hotel. Breakfast was bountiful, room was small but neat and shower facilities very modern. Hotel is at least 30mins from Florence city centre(train station) and buses always packed! Would definitely recommend.
3 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
"Nice hotel. easy access to downtown florence"
Hotell was very clean. Staff extremely helpful and friendly
Other trip Oct 17, 2015
Fabe
"Beautiful hotel"
This hotel is not in downtown Florence, but its comfort compensates for that. It is a very nice hotel and the people are very kind. The breakfast is excellent.
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2015
MA LUISA
MX
"Good hotel in Florence - has everything you need"
This hotel is good for a short stop in Florence. Staff were excellent and friendly. You can get the bus into the town centre from very close to the hotel. Rooms were nice and renovated. Shower was a little small. Overall I would recommend.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
Wifi not the best. Bus to the hotel or city required
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Very nice restaurant for dinners and breakfeast ,hotel very clean , staff very nice and helpful. Pool is small but very nice , bus stop near by
3 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2015
"Brillant hotel in Firenze"
it was an awesome hotel, If I will go to the Firenze again i should get to this hotel again why not, it wasn't busy time that i went the hotel ,she offered bigger than my expected , 24hours was warm floor, strongest wifi in Firenze. 'm hopefully saying It took 30minutes from the staion to get there but it wasn't difficult to get there ,just get on 23A buses , and get off than work 3~4Minutes by foot She was so kind and freindly, who was working at the reception, also it was involved fragrence smell , anyway everything was nice I understood why people tend to give nice rating, I would love to stay this hotel again ,
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
DONG MYUNG
"Nice Place"
We enjoyed our stay. The room was simple and clean and opened out onto the courtyard which was a nice bonus. Breakfast was good, easy bus ride into downtown Florence.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Not in Florence"
The sign for leaving the Florence area shows the hotel to be outside Florence the swimming pool and spa is more like a paddling pool This is a very Hi-Tech hotel state of the art but it does not work all the time maybe too high tech
3 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
v
"Newish hotel with good facilities"
We were very well looked after and the receptionists were extremely helpful. The rooms were clean and spacious as was the ensuite. There was supposedly complimentary coffee in reception but that never materialised.There was a very strong drain smell near our room and the surroundings were not very pretty being part of a housing scheme.Despite these drawbacks we really liked the hotel itself.
2 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Mikelyn
"together inn florence"
although a pleasant hotel and nice staff, was let down by a lack of choice at breakfast, not a typical american breakfast as stated on arrival, no tea or coffee facilities in room which is a big let down.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Nina
"Value for Money"
When I first arrived in the area, It felt a bit run down but the exact location was not too bad. The young receptionist was very quick and helpful with good command on english. Room was in a good shape, clean and very comfortable with quiet surrounding. Breakfast was good and ample. Overall, If I did visit again, I would love to stay there again...
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Tariq Khan
"Nice hotel, but not in the best location"
there is a switch in the room where you can turn on/off the air condition, but that doesn't really controls it. even when it is turned off, it still works!
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Sara
"Okay but not 4 stars"
A good hotel for a quick stop over, arriving late being on the way in the morning. Everything was really clean and looked new enough but my husband felt that it looked more like a hospital than a four star hotel ... The food was good but the restaurant room was freezing cold. Our room was really tiny... The staff was friendly enough. We were not too sure how safe the neighborhood was.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Great hotel to use as a base to explore Florence"
Very comfortable hotls. Resaurant menu a little limited. Small but adequate pool. 2 minute walk to bus, which then takes 20-25 mins to get to centre of Florence.This was our 3rd stay here so they must be doing someting right.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2014
Stuart N
"Pleasent stay"
For the price we were very pleased with this hotel.
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Alex
"very nice hotel"
Very nice hotel.lovely staff. Super kool barman. Little be away from the city centre.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
tyroshan
"Together Florence Inn"
Great hotel, great staff, good breakfast. The location is good only for visitors with a car because the hotel is not in the city center and with a car its a 8-10 minutes drive. The "fitness center" is small and you cant really get a workout. There is a nice swimming pool to chill out after a long day of walking. The hotel is close to the highway for those who travel outside of florence like we did. If ill come back to florence in the future i will be happy to stay there again.
3 night romance trip Jun 8, 2014
Gilad
IL
"Lovely hotel about 15 mins bus ride from Florence"
The reception staff were really polite and helpful. The hotel was very clean and the heated spa pool was absolutely gorgeous!
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
daisy
"The hotel is really nice and clean."
The hotel is really nice and clean. It has small swimming pool, gym and lovely restaurant. However, the menu did not have many options but was still ok. the hotel is about 37 minutes from the FIRENZE S. Maria Novella station but it is one straight bus 23/23A which is fine. i enjoyed staying at the hotel and the staff was really nice. i could also get bus tickets from the hotel which was really helpful
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Ify
"Nice to have a pool"
Staff was excellent. Pool use was great! Breakfast excellent!
Other trip May 24, 2014
"Very Good experience."
We stopped here so we had a shorter drive to Pisa airport the next day. We arrived early so we could spend sometime in Florence and the receptionist couldn't have been more helpful. It is only 1.20 Euro each way by bus into the centre of Florence and does only take about 15/20 minutes. Much easier for me than trying to drive to a City Centre hotel and park. Strongly recommend it.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
DandP
"Easy parking. Convenient for business in Bagno a R"
Easy parking. Convenient for business in Bagno a Ripoli
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Good price"
The hotel was perfectly adequate, but it is located a bit outside of Florence; however, there is a bus line that runs regularly to the city center. Tickets can be purchased at the desk of the hotel. It was a bit difficult to find the hotel with my car. There is nothing in the neighborhood worth seeing, but the bus ride to the city center is easily done.
3 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Great to park the car and bus easy to get into."
Hotel was great. Only problem was the triple room we booked. 6'5" son was put on a cot. Advertised as bed.
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
"Outstanding instalations and service"
I will come back for sure
1 night family trip May 17, 2013
MX
"Don't like the wifi and the AC system"
The staff was super friendly and helpful. I don't think the location was that good, although there is a bus 23 that take you into the city but I don't think there are any restaurant or supermarket near it. There are also a few things i don't like about the hotel, the wifi of the hotel never worked properly, I couldn't get on whatsapp and facebook at all during the 3 days i stayed. Also every night when I go back to my hotel i couldn't turn the AC on from the room because they have shut it off at the front desk. I have to go to the front desk to ask them to turn my AC on everyday!
Other trip May 27, 2013

"Sufficienza"
Sufficiente in tutto.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2016
IT
"Bom hotel"
Quarto um pouco pequeno, mas bem arrumado. Hotel novo com boas instalações. Afastado do centro, mas com ônibus a 200 metros que leva ao centro histórico em 10 minutos.
2 night romance trip Jan 6, 2016