All hotels in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
1100, rue de la Montagne, Montreal, QC, H3G0A1, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very nice hotel in a great location"
The Hotel met all of our expectations. We especially loved the hotel pool and hot tub, which was generally pretty quiet. It is located in a great part of town that is within walking distance to most of the Montreal attractions. The staff was pleasant and our room was quite large with modern amenities.
Response by Hotel Le Crystal Montreal
Hello Mark, Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Le Crystal Hotel. I'm glad that you had a good time with us. For sure, the 12th floor with our salted interior pool and our exterior hot-tub, is the place to be. See you soon Eric Hamel - GM
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Incredibly friendly, clean and well located hotel"
Wow!! I, and my three family members, never expected this level of friendliness and gracious service. Really wonderful staff and incredibly beautiful room design- and everything is new. Very enjoyable experience. Will highly recommend to anyone. Very very happy with our choice and experience.
Response by Hotel Le Crystal Montreal
Hello David, Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience. I'm glad that you liked our service, suites and our Hotel. I will share your comment with our team See you soon Eric Hamel - GM
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Awesome hotel near city center.
Response by Hotel Le Crystal Montreal
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad to like our location. Central, close to everything you want to do in Montreal Eric Hamel - GM
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2014
"very nice hotel"
Very nice hotel........great location in down town area......do not hesitate to stay here.
Response by Hotel Le Crystal Montreal
Hello Mark, Thank you for sharing your comment about your recent stay. I'm 100% in an agreement with your review = do not hesitate to stay here See you soon Eric Hamel - GM
5 night trip Aug 16, 2014
mark
"Downtown Montreal is Wonderful"
My family and I had a wonderful experience in Montreal. We booked Le Crystal because it was billed as a 5 star hotel. For us, a 5 star hotel should always be a superlative experience. From the time we enter the hotel until the time we leave, the true "5 star" experience should be a notch above. Le Crystal is a nice hotel. The service was good, but not superlative. There were no little warm touches like the 4 seasons offer (chocolates on the pillow or a glass of wine or an evening reception}. We booked a suite, which consisted of nice king bed behind french doors and a sitting area with a glass table and a small kitchenette. Our room view was of the construction site across the street. That construction site became active at 7:00am. Montreal goes strong until 6am, so being awakened by pile-driving at 7am was an unfortunate thing. I brought earplugs, which I used for the next couple nights. Also, the kitchenette had a microwave that did not work well {made terrible noises if you used it}. The hot tub and the pool on the 12th floor was pleasant enough {and offered free water which intermittently appeared during evening turn-down (but not always). The restaurant is mediocre {at best} for breakfast. Service is consistently slow, with poor attention to customer service. Good luck getting a second cup of coffee in reasonable time. Also, the prices are insane and they do not get the order correct very often.
Response by Hotel Le Crystal Montreal
Hello skimd, I thank you for sharing your experience. It's only with feedback that we can get better. There is no excuse about not delivering the level of service that you were expecting. I'm deeply sorry about that. I will meet with our team to review our procedures. Hope to have the pleasure to see you again Eric Hamel - GM
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Skimd
"A lovely hotel"
The hotel was perfect . The suite room was perfect for our needs. Nicest suite we've ever had. Location was ideal. The staff, with one exception , was most accommodating and quite pleasant. The only negative was the dining room . Breakfast was very expensive. The service was slow. And, they ran out of two of the things we ordered. Overall, the experience was among the best we have ever had.
Response by Hotel Le Crystal Montreal
Hello David, Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm glad that you had a wonderful stay. For our restaurant, we should had delivered a great service and I'm sorry about it. I will have a meeting with our F&B team to discuss Hope to have the pleasure to see you again Eric Hamel - GM
4 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"No better stay anywhere."
Everyone was so incredibly helpful, knowledgeable, and eager to make my wife and three kids feel like home. The hotel is definitely every bit of 5 Stars. Immaculate all around. Our suite was on the 10th. floor, away from most of the construction going on across the street. It was a beautityul suite with a kitchen and incredible bathroom and panoramic views of the adjacent streets and Montreal downtown, if you go on the 12th. floor where the pool, hot tub and gym is/Spa. We will definitely stay here again. One annoying thing however is that for a pretty penny that we paid to stay here, it should come with free parking. $33/per night is not fair. It should be free with a hotel stay.
Response by Hotel Le Crystal Montreal
Hello Jon, WOW, thank you for sharing your incredible stay at Le Crystal Hotel. It's a perfect hotel when you are travelling with kids. Our bedroom are separate from the living room. Hope to have the pleasure to see you again Eric Hamel - GM
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Jon
"Short vacation"
This hotel is in downtown and very close to city activity. The hotel staff was very friendly . Just be aware of the hotel bill at the time of checkout as I was charged room service for some other room. Over all no issues except parking was bit expensive there were many outdoor parking at a cheaper rate nearby .
Response by Hotel Le Crystal Montreal
Hello Ande, Thank you for your comment. Our staff is a real asset for our property. We strive for exceeding expectation. Hope to have the pleasure to see you again Eric Hamel - GM
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
ande
"wonderful staff, luxurious comfort!"
My husband and I stayed here for two nights with our 12-year-old daughter..we had a beautiful suite (nice kitchenette and cool glass room partition with shade between sleeping areas). Given rainy and chilly weather we were especially grateful for the lovely indoor saltwater pool and rooftop hot-tub available to us! Hotel staff were kind, thoughtful and went out of their way to be helpful - we were able to delay our check-out time and leave the car parked all afternoon the day of our departure in order to take advantage of improved weather and explore Old Montreal :)
Response by Hotel Le Crystal Montreal
Hello Elisabeth, Thank you for taking the time to share your family gateway experience. Our 12th floor with our indoor saltwater pool (with lifeguard), rooftop hot-tub, gym and our Spa is the place to visit during your stay. I'm glad you enjoyed our facilities Hope to have the pleasure to see you again Eric Hamel - GM
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Elisabeth
My family and I had a nice experience at Least Crystal. The staff was very nice and helpful.
Response by Hotel Le Crystal Montreal
Hello, Thank you for your 4 stars review. I appreciate that you liked our staff. Hope to have the pleasure to see you again Eric Hamel - GM
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
First time to Montreal and we couldn't have picked a better place to stay. Located very close to a lot of things to do and see. The room was amazing with a very comfortable bed. The restaraunt at the hotel was also very good. Would definitely stay here again.
Response by Hotel Le Crystal Montreal
Hello Eric, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I hope you will be back to Montreal and Le Crystal soon. Bring some celebrities with you also next time from LA. Hope to have the pleasure to see you again Eric Hamel - GM
3 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"not what expected, but ok"
the room ok, the staff friendly. we don't like the food of room service. the breakfast too expensive and always different presentation of the same dish.
Response by Hotel Le Crystal Montreal
Hello Lupita, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm glad that you liked the room and our service. I'm sorry that you did not like our food. We are working hard with our culinary staff to provide local products. It's really not the experience that we want our guests to have. Hope to have the pleasure to see you again Eric Hamel - GM
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
lupita
"montreal getaway"
the hotel was lovely and the restaurant wonderful the bar was less than friendly....the only down comment of our stay! The Front Desk Staff was FABULOUS / and the valet and driver were great we had a great time!
Response by Hotel Le Crystal Montreal
Hello Jim, WOW, thank you for sharing your experience at Le Crystal Hotel. I'm glad that you liked our team. About our bar, at this time we have our La Coupole bar with limited places and our spectacular urban terrace (heated). We are working on having a bar in our lobby in 2015. Stay tune Hope to have the pleasure to see you again Eric Hamel - GM
2 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2014
jim
"Honeymoon Love"
My husband and I have only good things to say about this hotel! We loved the friendly and customer oriented atmosphere. Everyone was friendly and welcoming and we would come and stay again! Thank you!! The room was comfortable and clean overall. However the wash cloths were somewhat dingy and had a few stains so we didn't use those. The walls and paint looked worn and chipped in some places as well but overall very nice and comfortable.
Response by Hotel Le Crystal Montreal
Hello The Love Birds, Thank you for sharing your honeymoon experience at Le Crystal Hotel. I'm glad that you liked our great staff. They worked very hard to exceed your expectations. I'm sorry that your wash cloths were not clean, it should not happen. We will make sure to review this with our housekeeping team. See you soon Eric Hamel - GM
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
The Love Birds
The layout of the hotel room is not ideal as the bathroom is not right next to the bedroom.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2014
"nice hotel, friendly staff"
Highly recommended
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2014
"Great location not so great service"
The hotel is beautiful and the chandelier collection stunning. Amenities are great as well. HOWEVER, the staff is friendly yet not at all competent. Mostly they are clueless about what they are offering. The restaurant menu is very limited and for the price the food is average. Most importantly for a VIP access hotel they give you nothing at all. So I would probably not go back as a VIP guest but it's worth visiting once.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
TJW
"As soon as we arrived, we felt home."
Greeted by a very enthusast Bellman. Certainly big help when travel with the whole family on vacation. The whole experience was great. Clean, neat, room. Will stay again.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Fabulous"
Fantastic hotel. Location is great! Walking distance to lots of great sights. Stayed at hotel with family, including two kids. Room was excellent. Bedroom with king size bed AND door....nice and private. Living room with pull-out bed and we had a roll-away bed brought in. Lots of room and everyone had their own bed and space. Bathroom was amazing! Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Pool was wonderful. Hot tub outside was great. Much prefer the food at local restaurants to the hotel food. Loved the Espresso machine in our room...good way to wake up in the morning. Nice little kitchenette area too. Lots of closet space, which was a great treat and nice since we stayed 3 nights.
3 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Beyond Expectation"
My husband and I had one fabulous night at Hotel Le Crystal. From the greeting we got from the valet driver to the fantastic woman upon checkin and the helpful and professional concierge who secured us a fabulous dinner reservation in Old Montreal, our stay was fantastic. The room was unbelievable with a very modern design. The large suite was amazing and had a living area, separate bedroom and large bathroom. We have never seen so much storage area - no reason to live out of a suitcase! The indoor pool and outdoor hot tub on the 12th floor was wonderful. This hotel had it all!!!
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Great location and hotel, The restaurant needs work. At breakfast it took more than :10 for a server to come to the table :15 more to get a cup coffee and :20 more to get a bagel and french toast. After the order was placed two other servers asked for our order. There were only people at five tables. Check in time was three and we didn't get room until 4:40.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Luxury Downtown Suite"
What a great suite! I don't remember exactly what kind we got, but we were thrilled with the accommodations. The separate bedroom was like a sound deprivation room. Despite being near the elevator and two major construction projects outside our window, we heard nothing each night and morning. The bedroom also has a pull-down blind that allows you to block out light from the living room area. Between that and the blackout blinds, we could keep the bedroom pretty much devoid of light. The bathroom is so large that you could sleep four more people in there...if you were strange enough to want to sneak in four people willing to bed down on a bathroom floor. The his-and-her sinks provided us with ample bathroom counter space, which is important because my wife likes to travel with roughly 87 bottles, vials, tubes and any other container that is able to safely hold liquids, gels or creams. Great shower with a large, rain shower-like showerhead. We didn't use the soaking tub/whirlpool, but it looked pretty grand. (In fact, make that "five" people you could sleep in the bathroom.) The suite has enough closet space to handle not only any two people's belongings (including you, Touring Elton John...because he changes costumes all night...c'mon, hang in there with me) but also the belongings of the five people you inexplicably snuck into the spacious bathroom. Seriously, this hotel is awesome. Lots of dining options on the street and La Coupole is outstanding.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Stan
"I REALLY enjoyed my massage!!!"
As stated earlier, my massage was scheduled for the morning of my stay and it relaxed me totally! I am back home in the states and I'm still enjoying the wonderful effects of my massage. I'm sorry I didn't get the name of my massouse (spelling?) but she did an excellent job of relaxing the tension in my body. I was able to fully enjoy my first (but not last!) stay in Montreal Canada. I can see my husband and I returning to partake of the jazz festival in the future!!!
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Charlotta
"Much nicer than I was expecting"
We picked this hotel because it had a pool and a spa facility. Also breakfast was included in our Expedia deal. We did not realize that the room was a suite with a kitchenette, complete with real diningware and a microwave. There was also a nice coffee/espresso machine in the room. There were two flat screen TVs and free wifi so we hooked up my computer to the TV with an HDMI cable and watched movies from Netflix. That was nice because we were exhausted from long days of seeing the sights. The hotel is in a lively area next to Rue St. Catherine and Crescent. And it is a short walk from the double-decker bus tour and the shuttle to the casino. The spa was amazing with great massages and a relaxing meditation room. Breakfast was nice and eventhough our deal only covered the continental breakfast, they just credited us that amount to spend toward whatever we wanted. They had the best coffee I have ever had so we drank 3-4 cups per day. For dessert one night they had a black beer ice cream sundae that was very good. I had never had a beer flavored ice cream before. My only criticism is that the room did not get cold enough for our tastes (the minimum setting on the AC was 17 C and we prefer it colder). But the staff were great and hotel immaculate and the room was as nice as some of my friends' apartments in New York.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
MC
"Great Location, Great Service"
Beautiful hotel, Amazing staff. Will definitely rebook here!
2 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
"Crystal is a Greta Hotel"
Great location, fantastic staff, and wonderful amenities - what else is there?!?!
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
We appreciated the location of the hotel, very close to lots of shopping, restaurants and the Bell Centre. We did not have to rent a car, we could walk to many of the places we wanted to go and was easily able to get a cab for the rest.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Very nice hotel, clean and well maintained"
We stayed at Le Crystal for 2 nights in a deluxe room with our 3 year old daughter. The room was very clean and comfortable, our daughter slept on the pull out sofa bed and she loved it. They also have a nice tub in the bathroom as well as a shower. They have overpriced snacks and drinks in the fridge that we did not use. They have a nice pool and hot tub on the 12th floor which was clean and well stocked with coffee and towels as well as a lifeguard on duty. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Chenai
"Great location, outstanding staff"
The hotel has a lot going for it. It is centrally located in the downtown area of Montreal just a block away from busy St. Catherine Street and two blocks from the nearest metro. Plenty of restaurants/pubs within walking distance, as well as convenience stores for snacks/wine/beer. Besides the great location, Le Crystal has comfortable and well-appointed suites. The staff at the front desk were all extremely pleasant and helpful. Our only complaint concerned the room air conditioning. Upon our arrival the room was uncomfortably warm and even though we lowered the room temperature, the room remained uncomfortable. When we finally called the front desk to complain they sent an employee to see what was wrong. He told us that it was working fine. After a very warm and uncomfortable night, I went to the front desk and told them they would have to supply us with a portable fan if they expected us to stay in that room. At this point they said they would send other workers to examine the air conditioning unit while we were out during the day. When we returned we were told that the air conditioning unit had been broken but was now repaired; this should have been corrected or at least acknowledged by the first employee sent to examine the thermostat. We entered our room and immediately noticed the difference, i.e.the room was pleasantly cool. The rest of our stay (three additional nights) was terrific
Other trip May 19, 2014
Sam
"AMAZING"
This was hands down the nicest hotel I've ever stayed in. The staff were very accommodating and the restaurant, La Coupole, was superb. The manager helped me to surprise my girlfriend at dinner, as it was her birthday. Thanks to all of the staff at Le Crystal for a beautiful stay.
Other trip May 2, 2014
Alex
"Close to city center, nice and clean"
Everything was great, except the indoor pool was close for construction.
3 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Great Location, Great Service, Clean Rooms BUT"
I loved this hotel, my husband and I drove up to Montreal for a mini-honeymoon and got a Deluxe suite. The hotel room was spacious, clean and great. The hotel staff was friendly and as with most people in Montreal, spoke English. We used the roof top hot tub daily and usually there were other people there as well but that was ok. The only critisim I had was the parking. We did not know there was only valet parking and it may have been our error but thought they had said or we saw online that it was $25/day. It ended up being $35 a day, we stayed 5 days so we paid almost $200 for parking when we could have found a nearby garage that I'm sure would have been much cheaper! This obviously won't affect everyone but for those who would need parking, please note, it is very expensive to park at the hotel!!!!
5 night romance trip Apr 18, 2014
"Very Good!"
Lots of construction going on both at the hotel (pool) and on the block (noise), but overall great value given the quality.
3 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Terrifice hotel, location, price"
We went to Montreal for a long weekend, love Hotel Le Crystal. The front desk staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and spacious. The location was close to ideal. Highly recommended.
3 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Luxury and more!"
I stayed in a Crystal suite, and it had an amazing view of downtown montreal! It is literally 5 minutes from the Bell center, and two blocks from the metro. This hotel exceeded expectations! I was able to make my dinner in my room! Seriously! It was amazing.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"Awesome"
Such a great time in this hotel. Got a great deal on the Crystal Suite off the hotels.com app. Huge room, great amenities, outstanding view from ginormous windows, awesome bathroom and such a comfortable bed. Had the best time with my girlfriend here.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Rb
"Warm greeting on Cold day"
Were immediately greeted in the parking circle and told to get inside to get out of the cold. We have stayed here previously and recommend this Hotel to our family and friends. It is impeccable and its location is fantastic. The kids are greeted by the staff and the concierge wonderful.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
rtjagk
"Beautiful hotel. Especially the 12th floor pool"
The staff at this hotel are some of the friendliest, most helpful and accommodating I've experienced at any hotel. From the valet and concierge all the way to the life guard at the pool, everyone was willing to help and they did so with a great attitude.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Joelleshii
"Excellent stay"
Nice personal touches at the hotel, staff was friendly
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
ya
"Very nice hotel close to bell center."
Hotel staff very friendly and always helpful. Bell center was at most a five minute walk
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
"Downtown hotel with excellent facilities"
The Le Crystal is easy to access in the center of the city and has on-site valet parking in a heated garage. Once inside the lobby is up to date with modern furnishing and friendly staff. The restaurant serves excellent meals and the fish severed for lunch was prepared perfectly. While staying at the hotel having the restaurant open until 10 PM proved helpful.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
"Excellent Service"
We received excellent service at Le Crystal. My daughter got sick and threw up in the room and there was a gentleman there within 10 minutes to shampoo the carpet and return the room to its original level of cleanliness. The restaurant staff provided a simple bland meal of carrot sticks and bow tie pasta for my daughter while the adults dined on top notch food. The clothing we had cleaned by the concierge came back quickly as well. Room service was also prompt and delicious.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"comfortable 4 star hotel"
Stuff generally trying there best except on breakfast while we were dining we heard them laughing very loud from the kitchen, bkfst avg, excellent excellent location near bell center 200m, and in downtown.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Paradoxaudio
"Excellent diwntown hotel"
Very clean, great location, friendly staff Only negative comment is that continental breakfast ahould have more options
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
Samuel
"Great location, great amenities"
My husband and I came here for our honeymoon and had a wonderful time. The location of the hotel is great - close to transportation, shopping and Mont Royal! Would definitely recommend to others!
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
Anita
"Hote Le Crystal Montreal"
Loved the hotel! Would love to take my family there.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2013
Lynnette
"Perfect in every way!"
We had an amazing experience at this hotel! From the friendly and helpful staff to the beautiful decor to the amazingly comfortable beds it was a perfect weekend. The only downside is you might not want to leave the hotel to see Montreal!
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2013
"Mixed feeling"
I have a mix feeling about this hotel. First highlights: Friendly staff, clean room with nice furniture, large bathroom; Good size swimming pool, and nice hot tub with a stunning view. Restaurant (Breakfast) is good quality. Now low-lights: 1- I had a room on 4th floor facing back of the hotel. I woke up every morning at 5.30~6 am with city rubbish collector's massive noise while they were taking away Hotel's waste. 2- 3rd day of the staying Room toilet reservoir started leaking water, so I reported to the front desk. They send a maintenance crew to fix the toilet immediately (good); but after the issue is fixed this time toiled reservoir stopped taking any water, You had to fiddle with the handle to get it working, after a day it totally stopped working. I gave up. One final note, my room had a big chest of drawers with a huge TV on it. This was adjacent to the bed, no room for my feet to move freely. I did not like arrangement, but some people might. So be aware if you are a tall person
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Tamer
"Fabulous hotel. People were so knowledgeable ."
I would stay nowhere else when I come back to Montreal. Staff was unbelievable, rooms impeccable and equipped with everything one needs. Shower was awesome!!!!! So very very clean.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
Joanna -Teacher
This is a very nice hotel in a great location, within a few blocks of downtown Montreal and the shopping area. We had a nice little suite, incredibly well equipped with tea, coffee, microwave etc. Comfy bed, lovely linens and pillows. The bathroom was huge, big tub and separate shower with rainfall head. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013