All hotels in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
1100, rue de la Montagne, Montreal, QC, H3G0A1, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"not what expected, but ok"
the room ok, the staff friendly. we don't like the food of room service. the breakfast too expensive and always different presentation of the same dish.
Response by Hotel Le Crystal Montreal
Hello Lupita, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm glad that you liked the room and our service. I'm sorry that you did not like our food. We are working hard with our culinary staff to provide local products. It's really not the experience that we want our guests to have. Hope to have the pleasure to see you again Eric Hamel - GM
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
lupita
"montreal getaway"
the hotel was lovely and the restaurant wonderful the bar was less than friendly....the only down comment of our stay! The Front Desk Staff was FABULOUS / and the valet and driver were great we had a great time!
Response by Hotel Le Crystal Montreal
Hello Jim, WOW, thank you for sharing your experience at Le Crystal Hotel. I'm glad that you liked our team. About our bar, at this time we have our La Coupole bar with limited places and our spectacular urban terrace (heated). We are working on having a bar in our lobby in 2015. Stay tune Hope to have the pleasure to see you again Eric Hamel - GM
2 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2014
jim
"Honeymoon Love"
My husband and I have only good things to say about this hotel! We loved the friendly and customer oriented atmosphere. Everyone was friendly and welcoming and we would come and stay again! Thank you!! The room was comfortable and clean overall. However the wash cloths were somewhat dingy and had a few stains so we didn't use those. The walls and paint looked worn and chipped in some places as well but overall very nice and comfortable.
Response by Hotel Le Crystal Montreal
Hello The Love Birds, Thank you for sharing your honeymoon experience at Le Crystal Hotel. I'm glad that you liked our great staff. They worked very hard to exceed your expectations. I'm sorry that your wash cloths were not clean, it should not happen. We will make sure to review this with our housekeeping team. See you soon Eric Hamel - GM
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
The Love Birds
The layout of the hotel room is not ideal as the bathroom is not right next to the bedroom.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2014
"nice hotel, friendly staff"
Highly recommended
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2014
"Great location not so great service"
The hotel is beautiful and the chandelier collection stunning. Amenities are great as well. HOWEVER, the staff is friendly yet not at all competent. Mostly they are clueless about what they are offering. The restaurant menu is very limited and for the price the food is average. Most importantly for a VIP access hotel they give you nothing at all. So I would probably not go back as a VIP guest but it's worth visiting once.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
TJW
"As soon as we arrived, we felt home."
Greeted by a very enthusast Bellman. Certainly big help when travel with the whole family on vacation. The whole experience was great. Clean, neat, room. Will stay again.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Fabulous"
Fantastic hotel. Location is great! Walking distance to lots of great sights. Stayed at hotel with family, including two kids. Room was excellent. Bedroom with king size bed AND door....nice and private. Living room with pull-out bed and we had a roll-away bed brought in. Lots of room and everyone had their own bed and space. Bathroom was amazing! Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Pool was wonderful. Hot tub outside was great. Much prefer the food at local restaurants to the hotel food. Loved the Espresso machine in our room...good way to wake up in the morning. Nice little kitchenette area too. Lots of closet space, which was a great treat and nice since we stayed 3 nights.
3 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Beyond Expectation"
My husband and I had one fabulous night at Hotel Le Crystal. From the greeting we got from the valet driver to the fantastic woman upon checkin and the helpful and professional concierge who secured us a fabulous dinner reservation in Old Montreal, our stay was fantastic. The room was unbelievable with a very modern design. The large suite was amazing and had a living area, separate bedroom and large bathroom. We have never seen so much storage area - no reason to live out of a suitcase! The indoor pool and outdoor hot tub on the 12th floor was wonderful. This hotel had it all!!!
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Great location and hotel, The restaurant needs work. At breakfast it took more than :10 for a server to come to the table :15 more to get a cup coffee and :20 more to get a bagel and french toast. After the order was placed two other servers asked for our order. There were only people at five tables. Check in time was three and we didn't get room until 4:40.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Luxury Downtown Suite"
What a great suite! I don't remember exactly what kind we got, but we were thrilled with the accommodations. The separate bedroom was like a sound deprivation room. Despite being near the elevator and two major construction projects outside our window, we heard nothing each night and morning. The bedroom also has a pull-down blind that allows you to block out light from the living room area. Between that and the blackout blinds, we could keep the bedroom pretty much devoid of light. The bathroom is so large that you could sleep four more people in there...if you were strange enough to want to sneak in four people willing to bed down on a bathroom floor. The his-and-her sinks provided us with ample bathroom counter space, which is important because my wife likes to travel with roughly 87 bottles, vials, tubes and any other container that is able to safely hold liquids, gels or creams. Great shower with a large, rain shower-like showerhead. We didn't use the soaking tub/whirlpool, but it looked pretty grand. (In fact, make that "five" people you could sleep in the bathroom.) The suite has enough closet space to handle not only any two people's belongings (including you, Touring Elton John...because he changes costumes all night...c'mon, hang in there with me) but also the belongings of the five people you inexplicably snuck into the spacious bathroom. Seriously, this hotel is awesome. Lots of dining options on the street and La Coupole is outstanding.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Stan
"I REALLY enjoyed my massage!!!"
As stated earlier, my massage was scheduled for the morning of my stay and it relaxed me totally! I am back home in the states and I'm still enjoying the wonderful effects of my massage. I'm sorry I didn't get the name of my massouse (spelling?) but she did an excellent job of relaxing the tension in my body. I was able to fully enjoy my first (but not last!) stay in Montreal Canada. I can see my husband and I returning to partake of the jazz festival in the future!!!
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Charlotta
"Much nicer than I was expecting"
We picked this hotel because it had a pool and a spa facility. Also breakfast was included in our Expedia deal. We did not realize that the room was a suite with a kitchenette, complete with real diningware and a microwave. There was also a nice coffee/espresso machine in the room. There were two flat screen TVs and free wifi so we hooked up my computer to the TV with an HDMI cable and watched movies from Netflix. That was nice because we were exhausted from long days of seeing the sights. The hotel is in a lively area next to Rue St. Catherine and Crescent. And it is a short walk from the double-decker bus tour and the shuttle to the casino. The spa was amazing with great massages and a relaxing meditation room. Breakfast was nice and eventhough our deal only covered the continental breakfast, they just credited us that amount to spend toward whatever we wanted. They had the best coffee I have ever had so we drank 3-4 cups per day. For dessert one night they had a black beer ice cream sundae that was very good. I had never had a beer flavored ice cream before. My only criticism is that the room did not get cold enough for our tastes (the minimum setting on the AC was 17 C and we prefer it colder). But the staff were great and hotel immaculate and the room was as nice as some of my friends' apartments in New York.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
MC
"Great Location, Great Service"
Beautiful hotel, Amazing staff. Will definitely rebook here!
2 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
"Crystal is a Greta Hotel"
Great location, fantastic staff, and wonderful amenities - what else is there?!?!
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
We appreciated the location of the hotel, very close to lots of shopping, restaurants and the Bell Centre. We did not have to rent a car, we could walk to many of the places we wanted to go and was easily able to get a cab for the rest.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Very nice hotel, clean and well maintained"
We stayed at Le Crystal for 2 nights in a deluxe room with our 3 year old daughter. The room was very clean and comfortable, our daughter slept on the pull out sofa bed and she loved it. They also have a nice tub in the bathroom as well as a shower. They have overpriced snacks and drinks in the fridge that we did not use. They have a nice pool and hot tub on the 12th floor which was clean and well stocked with coffee and towels as well as a lifeguard on duty. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Chenai
"Great location, outstanding staff"
The hotel has a lot going for it. It is centrally located in the downtown area of Montreal just a block away from busy St. Catherine Street and two blocks from the nearest metro. Plenty of restaurants/pubs within walking distance, as well as convenience stores for snacks/wine/beer. Besides the great location, Le Crystal has comfortable and well-appointed suites. The staff at the front desk were all extremely pleasant and helpful. Our only complaint concerned the room air conditioning. Upon our arrival the room was uncomfortably warm and even though we lowered the room temperature, the room remained uncomfortable. When we finally called the front desk to complain they sent an employee to see what was wrong. He told us that it was working fine. After a very warm and uncomfortable night, I went to the front desk and told them they would have to supply us with a portable fan if they expected us to stay in that room. At this point they said they would send other workers to examine the air conditioning unit while we were out during the day. When we returned we were told that the air conditioning unit had been broken but was now repaired; this should have been corrected or at least acknowledged by the first employee sent to examine the thermostat. We entered our room and immediately noticed the difference, i.e.the room was pleasantly cool. The rest of our stay (three additional nights) was terrific
Other trip May 19, 2014
Sam
"AMAZING"
This was hands down the nicest hotel I've ever stayed in. The staff were very accommodating and the restaurant, La Coupole, was superb. The manager helped me to surprise my girlfriend at dinner, as it was her birthday. Thanks to all of the staff at Le Crystal for a beautiful stay.
Other trip May 2, 2014
Alex
"Close to city center, nice and clean"
Everything was great, except the indoor pool was close for construction.
3 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Great Location, Great Service, Clean Rooms BUT"
I loved this hotel, my husband and I drove up to Montreal for a mini-honeymoon and got a Deluxe suite. The hotel room was spacious, clean and great. The hotel staff was friendly and as with most people in Montreal, spoke English. We used the roof top hot tub daily and usually there were other people there as well but that was ok. The only critisim I had was the parking. We did not know there was only valet parking and it may have been our error but thought they had said or we saw online that it was $25/day. It ended up being $35 a day, we stayed 5 days so we paid almost $200 for parking when we could have found a nearby garage that I'm sure would have been much cheaper! This obviously won't affect everyone but for those who would need parking, please note, it is very expensive to park at the hotel!!!!
5 night romance trip Apr 18, 2014
"Very Good!"
Lots of construction going on both at the hotel (pool) and on the block (noise), but overall great value given the quality.
3 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Terrifice hotel, location, price"
We went to Montreal for a long weekend, love Hotel Le Crystal. The front desk staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and spacious. The location was close to ideal. Highly recommended.
3 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Luxury and more!"
I stayed in a Crystal suite, and it had an amazing view of downtown montreal! It is literally 5 minutes from the Bell center, and two blocks from the metro. This hotel exceeded expectations! I was able to make my dinner in my room! Seriously! It was amazing.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"Awesome"
Such a great time in this hotel. Got a great deal on the Crystal Suite off the hotels.com app. Huge room, great amenities, outstanding view from ginormous windows, awesome bathroom and such a comfortable bed. Had the best time with my girlfriend here.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Rb
"Warm greeting on Cold day"
Were immediately greeted in the parking circle and told to get inside to get out of the cold. We have stayed here previously and recommend this Hotel to our family and friends. It is impeccable and its location is fantastic. The kids are greeted by the staff and the concierge wonderful.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
rtjagk
"Beautiful hotel. Especially the 12th floor pool"
The staff at this hotel are some of the friendliest, most helpful and accommodating I've experienced at any hotel. From the valet and concierge all the way to the life guard at the pool, everyone was willing to help and they did so with a great attitude.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Joelleshii
"Excellent stay"
Nice personal touches at the hotel, staff was friendly
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
ya
"Very nice hotel close to bell center."
Hotel staff very friendly and always helpful. Bell center was at most a five minute walk
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
"Downtown hotel with excellent facilities"
The Le Crystal is easy to access in the center of the city and has on-site valet parking in a heated garage. Once inside the lobby is up to date with modern furnishing and friendly staff. The restaurant serves excellent meals and the fish severed for lunch was prepared perfectly. While staying at the hotel having the restaurant open until 10 PM proved helpful.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
"Excellent Service"
We received excellent service at Le Crystal. My daughter got sick and threw up in the room and there was a gentleman there within 10 minutes to shampoo the carpet and return the room to its original level of cleanliness. The restaurant staff provided a simple bland meal of carrot sticks and bow tie pasta for my daughter while the adults dined on top notch food. The clothing we had cleaned by the concierge came back quickly as well. Room service was also prompt and delicious.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"comfortable 4 star hotel"
Stuff generally trying there best except on breakfast while we were dining we heard them laughing very loud from the kitchen, bkfst avg, excellent excellent location near bell center 200m, and in downtown.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Paradoxaudio
"Excellent diwntown hotel"
Very clean, great location, friendly staff Only negative comment is that continental breakfast ahould have more options
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
Samuel
"Great location, great amenities"
My husband and I came here for our honeymoon and had a wonderful time. The location of the hotel is great - close to transportation, shopping and Mont Royal! Would definitely recommend to others!
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
Anita
"Hote Le Crystal Montreal"
Loved the hotel! Would love to take my family there.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2013
Lynnette
"Perfect in every way!"
We had an amazing experience at this hotel! From the friendly and helpful staff to the beautiful decor to the amazingly comfortable beds it was a perfect weekend. The only downside is you might not want to leave the hotel to see Montreal!
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2013
"Mixed feeling"
I have a mix feeling about this hotel. First highlights: Friendly staff, clean room with nice furniture, large bathroom; Good size swimming pool, and nice hot tub with a stunning view. Restaurant (Breakfast) is good quality. Now low-lights: 1- I had a room on 4th floor facing back of the hotel. I woke up every morning at 5.30~6 am with city rubbish collector's massive noise while they were taking away Hotel's waste. 2- 3rd day of the staying Room toilet reservoir started leaking water, so I reported to the front desk. They send a maintenance crew to fix the toilet immediately (good); but after the issue is fixed this time toiled reservoir stopped taking any water, You had to fiddle with the handle to get it working, after a day it totally stopped working. I gave up. One final note, my room had a big chest of drawers with a huge TV on it. This was adjacent to the bed, no room for my feet to move freely. I did not like arrangement, but some people might. So be aware if you are a tall person
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Tamer
"Fabulous hotel. People were so knowledgeable ."
I would stay nowhere else when I come back to Montreal. Staff was unbelievable, rooms impeccable and equipped with everything one needs. Shower was awesome!!!!! So very very clean.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
Joanna -Teacher
This is a very nice hotel in a great location, within a few blocks of downtown Montreal and the shopping area. We had a nice little suite, incredibly well equipped with tea, coffee, microwave etc. Comfy bed, lovely linens and pillows. The bathroom was huge, big tub and separate shower with rainfall head. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Roof top hot tub - enough said"
Top Notch
1 night trip Oct 7, 2013
"Great place but no tub!"
My husband and I went to Montreal for our anniversary. We were very excited and looking forward to a room with a deep soaking tub as was described on the website for all rooms. The hotel was great and I would have rated it 5 stars, except our room was lacking the soaking tub. We used the hot tub and salt water pool- which were terrific and helped to make it up.. but we were still disappointed.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Not what we expected, more for business travelers."
Our son had stayed at this hotel when it first opened and loved it. Six years later, signs of wear and tear we're evident in our room and in the public areas, mold in the shower and wallpaper loosening on the walls. Service was polite but often ineffective, it took 3 tries to get luggage racks sent to our room and the concierge gave us wrong directions. We also missed not having a lobby area large enough to meet up with family. It looks like the lobby of an apartment building, which the upper floors are, not like a luxury hotel at all.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
"A perfect weekend with friends"
We had a most wonderful time. The rooms are great, the staff fabulous. Special thanks to Mylene the concierge who arranged for our transportation and our passes to a very hip night club. We truly had a fabulous time.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Perfection"
not there long enough, but everything excellent, comfortable, lush, sophisticated, new.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
"Fun stay in Montreal"
The hotel room was small, but designed well. The staff was excellent and spoke good English, if you don't know French. The rooms had Nespresso machines for espresso coffee, which were very good.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
Grant
"Great hotel and staff"
We had a great stay here. The room was spacious and clean. We loved the rain shower head in the shower. Great little area with a couch and TV. The bedroom was a little strange especially if you are 6' 5" like me. The TV stand is attached to the end of the bed. I was a little worried I'd kick it. It didn't detract from how lovely the room was. It's in a great area by the main shopping street. I guess I would have rather it be closer to old Montreal as it's a pretty good walk but you can always take the metro there. Concierge was great as well. Very helpful.
3 night romance trip Sep 17, 2013
"Great hotel!!"
We enjoyed our stay and if we return to Montreal some day, we'll definitely stay here! We loved our spacious suite and the luxurious bathroom. The staff was always pleasant and made us feel welcome. It is a beautiful hotel and we highly recommend it!
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
Nan
"Wonderful stay"
We stayed for one night there, and we loved everything about this hotel. The pool was beautiful. We liked that water in the pool was salty. Complimentary coffee and water with an ice by the pool was a nice touch. Jacuzzi outside is a great feature. We appreciated Espresso coffeemaker and teapot in our suite. Location is perfect. Staff is very professional
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2013
"Great place to stay in Montreal"
Very nice and modern hotel, centrally located, close to many restaurants, stores, metro station and train.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Yosef
"good and neat hotel BUT....."
The staff at the hotel were very friendly , presentable and professional. The neatness of the rooms and the overall environment was good. However: Too noisy especially in the mornings, Two major construction sites next door start working at 7 AM. ( at least a warning should have been included on there web during the booking !!!!) The cost of two rooms at checkout were increased by some additional tax of CAD 66 which were not included at the time of booking. High speed internet was included in price at time of booking, but on check in it was at an option price of CAD $9.95 per day per room.( only regular internet was available free and it was not working properly)
Other trip Aug 26, 2013