All hotels in Beaufort, South Carolina, United States of America
1500 Queen St, Beaufort, SC, 29902, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Nice place to stay in Beaufort"
This is a very nice hotel in the lovely town of Beaufort. The staff is friendly and helpful. The food is good and the rooms are comfortable and pretty new. This was my second time staying here and I'll very likely return on my next trip to Beaufort.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for our hotel. We appreciate your comments about our staff and guestrooms. Thank you for choosing to stay with us again and we do hope to have you as our guest in the future.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Wil
"Where to go"
Great job Hilton
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for submitting a review for our hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and I will share your comment with our staff as a job well done! Thanks for choosing to stay with us and we do hope to have you as our guest in the future.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Christina
Very accommodating staff and clean facility. I would recommend
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for our hotel. We appreciate your comments about our hotel cleanliness and staff. Thank you also for to stay with us. We hope to have you as our guest in the future.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
bryan
"Marine Graduation!"
Great place to stay. Close to everything.Great location.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Dee
"Great stay! Wish it could have been longer!!!"
We arrived on Thursday, December 11, 2014 for my son’s graduation from the MCRD, Parris Island, N.C. on December 12th, 2014. Since it was also my daughter’s 17th birthday we had planned to stay 2 nights, but my new marine had other plans. We had never been to Beaufort but had no trouble finding the hotel which was centrally located and a straight drive to the base. The grounds inside and out were very clean and well light. The evening desk clerk, Donna, was great in every way (our large family always needs something, lol). She was patient and courteous with our many questions and she assisted us with a 6:30 a.m. birthday surprise for my daughter. Due to OUR inexperience we also encountered the maintenance man (didn’t get name). My grandchild scrambled the TV channels and we couldn’t figure out how to get hot water in the shower (lol). Nevertheless he was VERY prompt and polite. Checking out the next morning checked at 8 a. m. we encountered William, the morning desk clerk, who was also very courteous and polite as we were rushing to get to graduation. With such hospitality I really regretted not staying another night to enjoy all the enmities and tour Beaufort but I will definitely be back. I recommended this hotel and its staff for your stay in Beaufort, N.C. for whatever reason.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Cynthia
My family and I had a wonderful stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. When we arrived at 9pm the receptionist informed us that they had overbooked the rooms with Queen beds and to our pleasure placed us in 2 seperate rooms both with King beds. Everything in that hotel was clean and the staff was wonderful. Food and drink options are great as well.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Chad
"1st timer."
I was very happy with my stay. The staff was the happiest and friendiest i've encountered in a long time. Must be the southern touch. Food was delicious, bar had a select variety of alcohol but, made good drinks. I was there for my son's graduation from bookcamp. I would come back and stay there just for vacation.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Comfortable room disorganized restaurant."
The room was perfect.The keurig coffee maker was a plus. However, the dining area is totally disorganized. I was disappointed that their was not a continental breakfast included. The set-up was confusing. There were two prices and different combinations of food. A cart in the middle was the least expensive. We didn't know this. We sat ourselves never seeing a 'wait to be seated sign' and served ourselves. It was a slow process. To sum..lovely room, wonferful staff. The dining could be more organized. I highly suggest a continental breakfast. Most hotels do this. Its quick and easy for customers.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for our hotel. Thank you for your comments regarding our guestroom and staff . However, I apologize that seemed to be confusion in regards to our breakfast setup. I am not really clear on the two different pricing and carts that you are referring to. Our breakfast is a hot, cooked to order breakfast that is $9.95. I apologize that this was not explained to you. I will share your concerns with our food and beverage manager so it can shared with the servers as well. We thank you for choosing to stay with us and hope to have you as our guest in the future.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Anna
"Nice Hotel With Awesome Staff"
We really enjoyed our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort. Our room was very comfortable and clean and had a microwave and refrigerator. It was also in a good location.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Lucy
We were there for my son's graduation - it was a great hotel, very clean with great staff. Would definitely stay there again - just wish they included the breakfast in the price!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for our hotel. We appreciate your comments about our hotel and staff and are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel for such a special occasion. We hope to have you as our guest in the future.
2 night family trip Dec 10, 2014
"Parriss Island marine corps was really close."
Would recommend this hotel to anyone that wants a comfortable experience. The room was very big and had all the comforts that you need.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We appreciate your comments about the comfort of our hotel as well as our guestrooms. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for choosing to stay with us. We do hope to have you as our guest in the future.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Betty
"Great hotel located centrally in Beaufort."
Very friendly and helpful staff. The rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
bryan
The hotel was beautiful and the staff was welcoming and courteous.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We appreciate your comments about our hotel and staff. Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and we hope to have you as our guest in the future.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Five star hotel."
Clean,comfort and location.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for submitting a review for our hotel. We appreciate greatly you giving us a five star rating! Thank you for being our guest and we do hope to have you as our guest again in the future.
Jimmy
"Garden Inn Beaufort SC"
Nice area. The hotel itself could have used a facelift. I stay in Garden Inns whenever I can and it wasn't as nice as all of the others. They made up for it by a great staff though.
4 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
Todd
"Robert"
Enjoy it. Staff was superb!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for submitting a review for our hotel. We are very pleased that we earned a five star review from you! we appreciate your comments about our staff and thank you for choosing to stay with us and we do hope to have you as our guest in the future.
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"Great hotel, but eat somewhere else."
Hotel and staff were great; however, the breakfast was not worth the money.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for our hotel. we appreciate your comments about our hotel and staff. I apologize that it seems you may have not enjoyed our breakfast. We do strive to to provide excellent service and food with our cooked to order breakfast. I welcome any feedback as to how we can improve. Please feel free to contact me at any time. We do thank you for being our guest and hope to have you as our guest in the future
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"Awsome!!"
Our family really enjoyed our stay there,we travel from Ala.for a graduation at Parris Island.we plan on staying at Hilton Hotel again when we visit SC.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review. We are pleased that we have received a five star review from you!! Thank you for choosing our hortel for such a spedcial occasion. We look forward to having you as our guest in the future.
Jimmy
"very nice accommodations"
Was for MARINE graduate and the best choice was the Hilton garden.just wish I could have stayed longer.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the five stars you gave us! Thank you for choosing to stay with us for such an important occasion and we look forward to having you as our guest in the future.
Nelson
"Awesome!"
AWESOME! Friendly Staff, Clean, Nice Area, Comfortable!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for submitting a review. Wea ppreciate your kind comments are very pleased you enjoyed your stay! We thank you for choosing to stay with us and hope to have you as our guest in the future
2 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
Regina
"Long wait to get into our room."
Even though check in is posted at 3:00 p.m., when we tried to check in after 4:00 our room was not ready. We had to sit in the lobby along with several other parties, one that had been waiting 35 minutes. We were never given an explanation for the wait.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for our hotel. I apologize that you were not able to check in at 3pm. I am not sure of the circumstances but we make every attempt to always have our guestrooms available in a timely manner. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you . We appreciate you choosing our hotel to stay at and we hope to have you as our guest in the future
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Nice stay."
Allowed us to check in early, that was nice. Clean room, close to Paris Island.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for writing a review for our hotel. We are pleased that we were able to offer you an early check in . Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to have you as our guest in the future.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"No-brainer"
Very nice hotel. It was a little more pricey than others, but the accommodations were very nice. Comfortable beds & stellar customer service, makes this option a no-brainer. This hotel was clean & hospitable to us throughout our stay.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you very much for your kind review. We appreciate that you chose our hotel to stay at and we hope to have you as our guest in the future!
2 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
ERICA S.
"wonderful stay"
Wonderful time thanks
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for submitting a review for our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for choosing to stay with us. we hope to have you as our guest in the future.
3 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
charles
"Excellent!!!"
Clean-comfortable-staff is great...nothing else I can say except I would definitely stay again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for submitting a review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you choosing us to stay with!
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
donna
"A one nights stay."
Very comfortable, clean and all the ameneties we needed were in our room.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for submitting a review for our hotel. We appreciate that you chose our hotel to stay at and hope to have you as our guest in the future
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Mixed feelings"
The free wifi was not very good and my smart phone did not stay connected to it. High quality breakfast choices but too expensive considering how much i paid for the room.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for submitting a review . I am sorry that you experienced issues with our wifi as we are working to upgrade our current services. We appreciate you staying with us and hope to have you as our guest in the future.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
sara
Stayed here for one night, Sister's wedding in Beautfort. Stayed in the king bedroom "suite", very large space, 2 large bathrooms. Door wasn't locking and they offered free full breakfast for inconvenience. Door was fixed that day. Were able to get a late checkout too since prepping for wedding. Breakfast was great, made to order eggs, and omelets available.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for staying with us! I am sorry about the problem with your door but happy that we were able to quickly repair it. . Thanks again and we hope to have you as our guests in the future.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"nice experience"
The front desk person made coffee for all the guests Saturday evening because it was a little cool for the time of year. She was very kind and thoughtful.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to comment on our hotel. I appreciate your comments and will share them with the team. Thank you for choosing to stay with us!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Best hotel on tour of GA & SC coasts"
Great place to stay when visiting Beaufort - our favorite city on our tour along the southern coast starting with Jekyll Island in GA, Savannah, Hilton Head & continuing to Beaufort and Hunting Island state park in SC. This Hilton was one of the nicest hotels of the many we stayed at. Easy drive to Beauford waterfront.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to comment on our hotel. We are very happy that you enjoyed Beaufort and local attactions. Thanks for choosing to stay with us and we hope to have you as our guest in the future.
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2014
"Hilton in Beauford,SC"
Friendly down home staff that brought me back to my southern roots of Louisiana. Totally enjoyed my stay at the Hilton. Clean room and bathroom. Comfortable beds. Great job from service counter and snack area. Enjoyed our stay.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to comment on our hotel. We appreciate your kinds words and I will most certainly share them with the entire staff. Thanks for choosing to stay with us.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
amcg
"Was a great value..."
It was what we needed.
Thank you!
2 night trip Sep 14, 2014
"Close to Parris Island, restuarants, and stores"
We had a great time for our stay. The staff were very helpful and courteous! Compared to some of the hotels we've stayed at this hotel was HANDS DOWN better than some 4 star rated one's. The total Hotel was clean not just our room. It was close to a lot of eating places, Walmart, Kmart, Walgreens. So if we needed to grab something we could quickly with no problem. We felt safe and comfortable.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you very much for your comments. We are thankful that you enjoyed your stay here at our hotel and hope to have you as our guest in the future
3 night trip Sep 3, 2014
"Great Stay At The Hilton Gardens"
Extremely nice staff. The manager overheard my wife telling two people that it was our 45th Anniversary and ran out the door to catch us to offer us a free breakfast as a gift to us on our Anniversary. This act was extremely nice and we wish to thank the manager & The Hilton for remembering us this way. The cook and waitress was very nice & cooked us a wonderful breakfast. The maid service for the three nights was way above anything we expected. We thank her also for the great job she did. Thank you Hilton for being such a great place to stay.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to comment on our hotel. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us on such an important occasion and hope to see you next year!
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Gus & Shelia
"Everything but the pool"
Everything about the hotel and our stay was wonderful except for the pool. It had a lot of debris and obviously wasn't cleaned daily! However, the rest of the hotel and staff was perfect!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for submitting a review of our hotel. I will discuss your concerns with our pool with the maintenance department and and work to correct any issues. thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to have you as our guest in the future.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Very relaxing an peaceful."
We very much enjoyed our stay. The staff was very courteous an friendly. The rooms were very clean. We will definitely stay there again when we come to town.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for your comments about our staff and hotel. We thank you for choosing to stay with us and hope to have you as our guest in the future.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"Definitely recommend this hotel"
We really enjoyed our stay - the staff were very friendly and we fell in love with the adjustable comfort beds!!!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for submitting a review of our hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and our adjustable beds! Thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at and we hope to see you in the future.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
AC in lobby was out upon arrival. A man whose key would not open his door had to wait at least 10 minutes to even get a basic acknowledgement from check-in desk because desk was severely understaffed; the guy was working alone. Also I was being charged $6.50 for half-cup sized container of ice cream later that night and said I couldn't imagine that that could be the correct price. I wasn't complaining, just making a comment. Thank Heaven the lady from the cafe area was in the office at this time and heard my exchange with the desk clerk. When she told him that was the price for a MUCH large ice cream, he showed her his price list and said he'd always charged that price. No one was really sure of the price for that size, and I think I ended up paying $2.00 for it. Next morning cafe lady (very friendly) was on phone when I came down for a quick, fix-it-yourself take-out coffee. When she got off the phone, a lady who was seated in the dining area reminded her that she had asked for coffee a good while ago. Cafe lady fixed and delivered the coffee.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for submitting a review for our hotel. I do apologize for the confusion surrounding the price of your ice cream. I will discuss your concerns with our staff and work to resolve any issues. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to have you as our guest in the future.
"Close to historic Beaufort"
The hotel lobby was outstanding with the TVs/couches and the added touches of flavored water, cookies and coffee/tea was appreciated. I wish the Grill restaurant stayed open later on the weekends and had more food choices.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for submitting a review. We are pleased you enjoyed our hotel and the complimentary flavored waters we provide. I hope that you had the opportunity to enjoy our restaurant with some of the great menu choices that we do have. We appreciate your kind comments and thank you very much for choosing to stay with us.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2014
Lee Burkhart
"Needs carpet cleaning"
Staff was wonderful but room carpet had actual dirty footprints in the carpet and the room had a few silverfish.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for submitting a review of our hotel. I am sorry that you had concerns with our carpet. Hotel cleanliness is very important to us and we strive hard to maintain a high level of cleanliness. I will address your concerns with our housekeeping staff and can assure you that we will take care of the issue. Thank you
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
"Great location for visiting Beaufort"
Upon entering the hotel, we were impressed with the attractive lobby. The personnel at the reception desk were very friendly and helpful. Our room was comfortable and clean. This hotel was conveniently located for the purpose of our visit. We were very pleased with our first visit to a Hilton Garden Inn and hope to stay there again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for submitting a review for our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for the kind comments regarding our lobby, staff and guestrooms. We also want to thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to have the opportunity to have you as our guests in the future!
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Larry W.
"Our second visit here"
We stayed here while visiting family. Room was clean and the hotel is convenient to the activities that we had planned. To walk to the downtown, it takes about 30 minutes, but it can be refreshing early in the morning or as an afternoon jaunt. Breakfast was good, though we weren't clear whether all items in the breakfast area were included or not. The hotel had fresh ice water with strawberry/basil, and with lemon/mint - a great welcome after a long day! We will continue to stay here when visiting the area.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for your kind comments. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay here at our hotel as well as our refreshing starwberry/mint water in the lobby. Thank you very much for staying with us and we hope to have you as our guest in the future.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
This hotel was pretty nice and decently priced. We had no real complaints except the first full day we were there the housekeeping staff didn't refresh our towels so we only had one. It wasn't a huge deal until it happened again and then we were a little annoyed. They also didn't refresh our coffee. Other than that the room was nice and quiet. The only other complaint I have is that the breakfast wasn't included and was not worth the $10 a person that we paid.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
I am sorry that your towels and coffee were not replinished as they should have been. I will share your concerns with the housekeeping staff and address your concerns. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.
5 night romance trip Jul 11, 2014
Monica
We had a very pleasant stay. Great location for equal access to MCAS or PISC and downtown Beaufort. The staff were always friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay here again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for submitting a review. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and are pleased you enjoyed your stay. We hope to have you as our guests in the future.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Very convienient to all points"
Very nice. Only thing was mattress was worn, felt like I was sleeping in a hole.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for our hotel. Thank you for your comments regarding our hotel. I apologize there seemed to have been an issue with your bed. Our beds are adjustable and since theer are air baffle systems within the mattress, it could have been a small issue with that particular one. I will share your concerns with our maintenance department. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.
3 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Comfortable Stay"
Enjoyed my stay and the staff was very accommodating. Plan on staying again if business travels bring me back this way
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your kind comments about our hotel and staff. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to have you as our guest in the future.
2 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
Affordable place to stay for one night. Location is convenient, though not picturesque.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for our hotel. We appreciate you choosing our hotel to stay at and hope to have you as our guest in the future.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Absolutely excellent. Will stay again at another Hilton Garden Inn because we had such a delightful time.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for our hotel. We appreciate your kind comments regarding our hotel. Thank you for chooisng our hotel and we hope to have you as our guest in the future.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
m.hart
"Disgusting situation"
I didn't.... I showed up at the hotel after a 14 hour drive from NY, only to find that they gave my room away. I arrived on July 1, 2014 with the room fully paid for since June 16, 2014. They said we were late, and I said THE ROOM IS MINE, ITS PAID FOR TILL JULY 3RD. Never will I book a stay at any of the Hilton Hotel chains again, I reminded them I was there to pick up my new Marine @ Parris Island.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for submitting a review for our hotel. Although it appears you did not actually stay here as a guest, I wanted to apologize for any issues that you experienced with your reservations. We do not give away rooms regardless of the time our guests arrive. We do require a valid credit card for guarantee and the room is available for check in at any time. I am not really clear on the circumstances surrounding this particular reservation without you providing some information. However, I would be happy to speak with you to discuss what could have happened and how to prevnt this from happening in the future. We would love to have you as a guest in the future and I look forward to haering from you.
3 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Jack
Very nice would stay here again. Good choice of Restaurants around.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for submitting a review for our hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and want to thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at. We hope to have you as our guest in the future.
1 night business trip May 13, 2014