All hotels in Beaufort, South Carolina, United States of America

Poor value for money
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Very Nice place."
One night stay. Ate at the bar/grill for dinner and breakfast. Good food and service- 4 out of 5.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for writing a review for our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed breakfast and dinner in our restaurant. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff as I am sure they will very appreciative. We thank you for choosing to stay with us and hope to have you as our guest in the future.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2015
"Good hotel not really worth the price."
Nice hotel. I don't necessarily think it's worth the price. You pay for breakfast. They also need two people working the front desk. It was the longest I waited for check in ever. Would I stay there again. Probably not
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I do apologize that you did not have a timely check in. We strive to provide a quick, courteous check in at all times but sometimes do run into a issue where you may have several guests in front of you. I hope that this will not prevent you from staying with us again. We make all effort to make that this does not happen, I do hope that you had the opportunity to have breakfast as it is cooked to order. We do thank you for choosing to stay with us and hope to have you as our guest in the future
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Service was great. All our needs were met. They even gave us extra time for my nephew to change out of uniform after his graduation from boot camp. Would stay there again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time write a review for our hotel. We are very pleased that we were able to provide great service to you and your family. Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel for such an important occasion. We do hope to have you as our guest in the future.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Not worth the price"
It was ok. Not worth the money. Shower was moldy. House keeping kept slamming the doors that were propped open by the latch every 5 mins. Don't even bother trying to take nap during the day. Reserved room through hotel.com but they call and ask for you credit card info several times. They tried to charge me a different rate. They say they don't charge your card till you check out but once you check in they swipe your card. Once they do that they have charged your card. I've stayed in cheaper places with better quality. I won't be staying here again
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for submitting a review for our hotel. I apologize that you had concerns with your guestroom shower appearance. Although I am not aware of any of our showers that are in this condition, I want you to know that I will share this with our engineer to investigate and correct any mildew that is found. In addition, once you reserve your room with a third party, we do not have access to neither the rate nor your form of payment as the room has been paid directly by you to Expedia. Therefore, no one from our property would have contacted you in regards to a form of payment nor could we have changed your rates. The only call made by our hotel to you was a return call to you by myself to provide you with a tracking number for the items you left behind. We do thank you for choosing to stay with us.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Stephen
"OK, but expensive with no southern charm."
Room was fairly quiet, a lot of noise from above. Needed more towels, and everything had a price attached. Breakfast, help was not pleasant and food mediocre for price charged. Would have gone elsewhere if I had known it was not included in stay. Family was spread all over not close together. But shower was great, bed ok and clean. We attended our son's graduation from the marine corp bootcamp at Parris Island.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We appreciate your comments about our guestroom shower and bedding. It does appear that you may have concerns with a towel request. However, we do not charge for any item that a guest may request for the guestroom. We are very happy to accommodate any request that we can for all of our guests. Although you mentioned that your family was not assigned close together, we do make attempts to do so if that request is made. However, there are occasions due to room types and occupancy that we are just simply unable to do so. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. We do thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel for such a special occasion and do hope to have you as our guest in the future.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"Short family get away"
We love hunting island state park beach. It is family friendly because of the lifeguards and its alcohol free beach. The park rangers seemed to take their job seriously. We felt very safe and its a clean beach with outside showers to rinse off with and bathrooms nearby.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are very pleased that you enjoyed Hunting Island State Park Beach. It recently was voted one of the top ten beaches in SC which we are very proud of. I agree it is very clean and the rangers to take great pride in theirs jobs. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we do hope to have you as our guest in the future.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Lori
pool was dirty, front desk could not give me change for laundry room, workout equipment old and worn
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for writing a review. I apologize that you experienced an issue with our pool as well as not being to get change for the laundry room. Our maintenance department is diligent in the cleaning of our pool area and this is done several times a day. I do apologize that it was not in the proper condition that we require. In addition, although we attempt to have on hand an adequate amount of quarters for the laundry, we do from time to time run out of them. I apologize that we did not have them to provide to you. I do thank you for staying with us and we do hope to have you as our guest in the future.
2 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
"Dirty Bedding"
The Hotel was fine except for the worn out dirty bedding that had hairs all over the duvet cover!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I do apologize for your experience here at our hotel. Our cleanliness expectations and standards are very high and I am sorry that we did not exceed them during your visit. I will share your concerns with our housekeeping staff and I can assure you that any issues found will be addressed. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we do hope to have you as our guest in the future.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Patrice
"Beaufort getaway"
Fun stop in a beautiful setting. Hotel was comfortable and inviting.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We appreciate your comments about how comfortable and inviting our hotel was. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we do hope to have you as our guest again in the future.
1 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Mari-Lynne
The hotel stay was great nice and quiet not a lot of noise at night. Not really anything right around the hotel other than Kmart and a shoe store and few other things. It has a small little bar and a small eating area and also a small pool area. But other than that it was nice. You have to pay for internet so if you want a place with free internet NOPE. I did not want to pay of for the internet but i had a paper due by Monday so i had to pay for it. But over all not bad but if you want some night life you might want to stay some where else.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your comments about our hotel. I do apologize that you stated that there was a cost associated with our internet. However, our internet is complimentary to our guests at this time. We do thank you for choosing to stay with us and hope to have you as our guest in the future.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
zachary M.
"OK stay- we just expected more for the price"
Hotel was hot when we arrived. Breakfast buffet the next morning was really lacking. There was still 1 hour left for breakfast and most tables were dirty, the fruit was mushy and the utensils not so clean. No coffee was available in the main carafes and the omelette service was very slow. We were told there were only 2 people there that day so we may have just caught them on an off day. Pillow stains were disturbing. The hotel did not seem like it was worth the $189/night room cost nor did the $10.00 breakfast seem worth it. Staff was friendly though. Wish we had stayed at the Hampton- the warm breakfast was free and the room was $40 less.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We appreciate your comments about our staff friendliness. However, I do apologize for the issues you experienced with our breakfast. Please know that this is not typical and I will share your concerns immediately with the management team. Our guests satisfaction and our cleanliness expectations are very high and anytime that we do not provide that it is unacceptable. I thank you for choosing to stay here and we do hope to have you as our guest in the future.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
The beds had vallies in them and were a bit uncomfortable.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Hello and thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. It appears that you may have experienced an issue with our adjustable beds. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. I can assure you we will address your concerns and correct any thing we find. We do thank you for choosing to stay with us and hope to have you as our guest in the future.
4 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"Boot Camp graduation"
We stayed at this hotel 1 night in order to attend Boot Camp graduation at Parris Island. Very pricey for 1 night, however hotel was very nice!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for the review you wrote for our hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and thank you for choosing to stay with us as well as choosing our hotel to stay at while here for such a special occasion. We do hope to have you as our guest in the future.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
mark
"Excellent way to end a fishing weekend."
Came down for weekend fishing at Hunting Island. Enjoyed staying at Hilton Garden Inn. Wife complained about low spot in middle of her bed and a metal something protruding from side of mattress but decided to improvise. My bed was fine. Cookies were excellent. If you are a seafood lover, DOCKSIDE on Lady's Island is the place to go.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay here as well as getting the opportunity to see our beautiful town and visit Hunting Island. We appreciate your comments and thank you for choosing to stay here. We do hope to have you as our guest in the future.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Mustafa
"Granddaughter's graduation trip"
Our room was very clean and comfortable. The only complaint we had was our room was facing a brick wall in the hotel. We would have liked to have had a view of the marsh. Beaufort is a beautiful city and we will us the Hilton again,only next time request a view.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your comments about our guestroom cleanliness and comfort. We do thank you for choosing to stay with us and hope to have you as our guest in the future....with a great view!
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Ray
"A lovely trip to Beaufort"
This was a return stay at this hotel since we liked the hotel very much the first time we stayed there (about 2 years ago). It is still a lovely hotel with an excellent location,and very clean. There were only a few minor mishaps. On our second day at the hotel, our room keys suddenly stopped working, but this was promptly corrected. During two nights of our five night stay, the person in the room above us walked very heavily late at night and disturbed our sleep (he sounded like he was pacing). Finally, our only other complaint is that our room did not get cleaned until around 3 or 4pm each day which proved and inconvenience at times. On the positive side, we enjoyed the exercise room, and found the business center computer very helpful since we did not travel with our computer and do not own an I-phone and there is no phone book in the room.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for writing a review for our hotel. We are grateful that you enjoyed your stay here at our hotel and appreciate your comments about our hotel cleanliness. We are very pleased that you were able to enjoy our fitness and business center as well. I do apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced with your guestroom key failing to work on occasion as well as the noise disturbance during your stay. We thank you for choosing to with us again and we do hope to have you as our guest in the future.
6 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Marilyn
Lindsey, desk person when we checked in, was awesome with her help,directions to places, suggestions for dinner, and generally very helpful, making our stay most comfortable and enjoyable. Lovely lobby; exceptional rooms.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We also thank you for you kind comments about our guestrooms and lobby. We appreciate your comments about our front desk agent , Lenzy and I will be sure to share your review with him. I know that he will be very appreciative. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we do hope to have you as our guest in the future.
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
Martha
"Nice hotel; terrible beds."
Room was clean; and we're really picky. Staff was nice and helpful. The hotel is right in a business district, in a parking lot (a major grocery store is within walking distance). It was a nice place, a little outdated though. My biggest complaint was the bed. It was a memory foam type of bed and had a dial to turn it from soft to firm. It obviously didn't work. Even though we turned both beds to "soft," they were so firm that we couldn't sleep on them. There was a bar that we could feel under our backs, too. Beds were terrible. I can't believe a major hotel chain would buy these types of beds; with numerous, heavy use (not to mention lots of kids playing with them), the dials on these beds cease to work correctly. They're not meant for continuous changing; they are meant for home use. The hotel was fine, but if you don't like a really firm bed, you may not want to stay at this particular Hilton. I will inquire about beds before I book next time.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We thank you for your comments about our guestroom cleanliness. However, I do apologize for the issues that you experienced with your adjustable bed. Typically, the beds conform to your body and allows to choose softness and firmness. Since they are controlled by air chambers, the baffles at times can malfunction. It is not common but it sounds as if this may have been the issue. I truly apologize for any discomfort you experienced as a result of this. I can assure that I will address your concerns immediately. I do thank you for choosing to stay with us and hope to have you as our guest in the future.
3 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Room not clean !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Stayed only one night but very nice place. I would recommend it. JC
Other trip May 30, 2015
"Great Stay?"
I enjoyed the stay very much, everything was great?
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay here and thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at. We do hope to have you as our guest in the future.
1 night trip May 23, 2015
Janice
"Very nice , clean hotel and nice staff"
We enjoyed our stay. We will come back with friends
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to having you as our guests in the future along with your friends!
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Brunot
"One of the Best Hotels in Beaufort!!"
Outstanding hotel and staff! Great breakfast and wonderful location!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We appreciate your comments about or hotel and staff as well as our breakfast. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for choosing our us to stay with and we hope to have you as our guest in the future.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Lewis H
"Convenient for Marine Corps Graduation Activities"
We came to Hilton Garden Inn to attend a Marine Corps graduation. We stayed two nights. Our stay was very pleasant. The hotel is clean and the staff is very friendly. We enjoyed the pool area in the evenings. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Sheri
"Decent Hotel."
Hotel was decent. Attitudes of Staff was okay, some friendlier than others. Hotel is old and in need of some deep Cleaning. Like shampoo of carpets, paint in some areas. Room was dusty and stuffy. There was mold on shower curtain and a picture in the wall. The beds were old and in okay condition. Overall I think hotel is decent if your not looking for anything exquisite, new or fresh. I don't think Its worth more than 100 a night, especially since breakfast isn't provided. Would not return.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Marine Mom
"EXCELLENT in every way."
EXCELLENT, in a word. I travel to Beaufort once a month, and I have stayed EVERYWHERE down there. This was my favorite by far. Scrupulously clean room, heavenly comfortable beds and pillows, a pool and hot tub that we used several times, and a really gorgeous lobby area. Breakfast was awesome. We could walk to restaurants, stores, and a little public fountain area. Set back off the main road also, so it was QUIET. Not the cheapest, but I have learned that you get what you pay for. Also, if you want an exercise room that is more than just a couple of ancient treadmills in a closet, this one is more like a mini-gym, with big screen TV, and small TV screens on every exercise machine, a FULL set of weights, exercise balls, mats, ellipticals, bench. NOTE: Dinner is not served in the hotel on Sunday night, but there are lots of places nearby. The very nicest front desk staff and maids, and when I called for a lightbulb, the service guy was there in less than 5 minutes. Will stay there again in a heartbeat.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of our hotel. We are so very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your kind comments. I will be sure to share your review with our entire staff as I know they will be very appreciative. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we do hope to have you as our guest in the future.
5 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Highly Recommend"
Southern hospitality! inviting lobby with mint-cucumber water, wine. We didnt get the king room we had reserved which may be typical with 3d party booking. I particularly appreciated the quality Neutrogena toiletries.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that you enjoyed our refreshing mint cucumber water served in our lobby. I do apologize that you did not receive the king room you reserved. From time to time there may be slight errors with room type selection but we typically are able to accommodate any such occurrences. I do hope that you were pleased with your guestroom. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to have you as our guest in the future.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Great weekend getaway"
Nice comfortable beds. My only complaint is that there's no room service but I don't count it against the hotel at all. We fell in love with Beaufort. Lindsay at the front desk was great and very helpful. Thank you!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and thank you for comments regarding our Garden Sleep System Beds. I am not sure what room service you are referring to but we have dinner room service every evening. I will be sure to share your review with Lenzy as he will very pleased. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to have you as our guest in the future.
3 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Jill
"A pleasant stay"
Staff were very courteous and helpful. The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. The parking was easy and the location was ideal for making day trips out and about.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
K
In town for a parris island marine corp graduation. Hotel close to venue, shopping and town restaurants.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Debbie
"Beaufort Getaway"
The staff was super friendly and always helpful. The bed was terrible tho and there was hair all over the bed spread
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We appreciate your comments about our staff. I do apologize that you experienced an issue with our adjustable bed. Our hotel and guestroom cleanliness is a top priority here and we take all issues regarding this seriously. I will share your concerns with our housekeeping supervisor so that we can address the issues and ensure that they do happen again.
2 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Kimberly
"Nice place to stay"
The hotel was very clean. I've never had a problem at a Hilton Garden Inn.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We appreciate your comments about our hotel cleanliness. Thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at and we hope to have you as our guest in the future.
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
Evan
Nice hotel with easy access. Not too easy to see from road.was not happy that when you book with rxpedia they puy hold on your card. Have to wait for mon e y to get redeposited.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Nice hotel but..."
It was a very nice hotel but I would have liked it better if it had been a lot closer to downtown Beaufort. We got the impression that we could actually walk there, but after about 15 minutes walking on the very busy street that would have eventually taken us there, we gave up and walked back. That was a big minus - but the only one.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Hotel was great and employees were very courteous. Food in restaurant was very good and convenient place to eat.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Your comments are most appreciated about our hotel , employees and breakfast. We thank you for choosing to stay with us and hope to have you as our guest in the future.
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Teresa
"Stayed here for a wedding on Fripp Island"
Very nice, clean and modern hotel. Staff was very friendly
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Triathlon Trip"
I would not hesitate to stay at this location again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at. We certainly hope to have you as our guest in the future.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Corey
"Not bad for the price"
I wish I could say that it was great, because the staff was very nice. Friendly, kind and welcoming is how I would describe them. The food at the accompanying cafe was pretty good. The pulled pork sandwich as great and so was their breakfast. The Cons were that our room was barely touched when it was re-made. The floor in the bathroom was not cleaned at all, we weren't given a replacement of cups and the counter was not wiped. The coffee that we used for the complimentary Kurig in the room was not replenished. The room next door ordered room service and the tray sat in the hallway for the entire day and was still there in the morning. In addition, I saw a bug walking on one of the chairs in the dining area. I don't want to say what kind of bug it was because I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure it was the kind of bug you don't ever want to see in your own home or a place that you are calling home for a few days. This made me skidish for the remainder of the stay.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Christine
"Save your money."
Save your money and stay at a cheaper hotel. Only have an outdoor pool which couldn't be used because of the cool weather. No continental breakfast offered. Refrigerator in room but no complimentary water bottle or anything else. The cream supplied in the room for the keurig and coffee was chunky when poured into the coffee. Bathroom door swings out into the hall door - dumb set up. I thought I would get a little more for my money staying at a Hilton.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"march 6-8 stay"
great stay. staff was very nice.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for our hotel. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your kind comments about our staff. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to have you as our guest in the future.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"very nice stay will return again."
Lonely comfortable clean.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and thank you for complimenting our hotel cleanliness. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to have you as our guest in the future.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Shirlynn
Father and daughter going to Paris Island for her boyfriend graduation from boot camp. Arrived in the afternoon after 10 hr plus drive. Room was ready. Room was very clean, neat and had no problems. In room microwave, Small refrigerator, coffee maker. Beds large and comfortable. Stayed only one night, but would go back anytime and stay again. 1st time in Beaufort SC for Paris Island Graduation. Weather was warm on the day we arrived, but the night was cold, do to a large cold air mass from the north.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Keith
"A bonus to a priceless event"
We were there for my sons Marine graduation. It was perfect. Kevin and William were great.The Hotel was beautiful and everyone was so friendly. Just a bonus to a wonderful time.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for our hotel. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay and decided to stay here for such a special occasion. I will share your comments also with William and Kevin as I know they will be very appreciative as well. Thanks again and we hope to have you as our guest in the future
2 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
Dawn
Great place to stay. Very close to USMC training facilities. Lots of restaurants close by.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Fernando
It was very convenient to Parris Island. The drive was an easy one.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"ok"
had to make a complaint as 1 room was not replenished, one room was not cleaned and undergarments were found on the floor and one room was cleaned and the cleaning bottle was left in the bathroom
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for submitting a review for our hotel . I am very grateful that I had the opportunity to speak with you about your concerns when you checked out and resolve the issues. I truly apologize for any problems that occured during your stay as we want all of our guest to have an exceptional stay. we appreciate you chooisng our hotel to stay at and we do hope to have the opportunity to have you as our guest in the future.
2 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
The hotel was very well appointed, the staff was super friendly and very helpful. It was in a nice area with plenty of resturants, shops and attractions nearby. We enjoyed our visit to Beaufort, NC.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for submitting a review for our hotel. We are pleased that ou enjoyed your stay and thank you for your kind comments about our hotel and staff. Thank you for chooisng to stay with us and we hope to have you as our guest in the future.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Spent little time in the room, but staff was pleasant and help full. Room was clean and the bed was comfortable.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for our hotel. We appreciate your comments about our staff and room cleanliness. We thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to have you as our guest in the future.
3 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Deborah
"Marine Graduation"
My husband and I were attending the Marine Graduation of my cousin. The hotel was clean and the room was excellent.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for submitting a review for our hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your kind comments about our hotel cleanliness. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to have you as our guest in the future.
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
"Very nice, great location"
Stayed at the Hilton in Beaufort for only one night on business and was not let down. Nice look, quiet, comfortable room...and the bed was as good as it gets. Clean, nicely appointed and very pleasant and helpful staff. William was the best. The business center near the lobby was perfect, and I loved the breakfast on property and there are plenty of restaurants nearby. Great location in Beaufort, near St. Helena Island, and not far from Hilton Head. I will have to return to St. Helena again for a few days this Spring and will surely be back at the Hilton.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for our hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your comments regarding our hotel and staff.... I will also share your comments with William as I know he will be very appreciative as well. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to having you as our guest in the spring when you return to the area.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015