All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1120 West State Road 84, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33315, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

It was close to the airport and there was a Winn Dixie across the street which was nice as there is no continental breakfast offered. I was pleased with the cleanliness of the room.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
Ann
"Nice Hotel and friendly staff"
It was great experience... The staff was friendly and the room was clean.. It is right across from a Dollar Store, Supermarket and fast food restaurants. Excellent..
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
"Great location, friendly service...."
We liked everything about this hotel. The location was perfect...close to the airport, our rental car company and the beach. We stayed one night after spending a week in the Keys because we had an early flight. The front desk clerk was awesome! He gave us suggestions of what to see and directions for how to get there. When we inquired about a roll-away, he didn't have any left, but managed to borrow one for us from the hotel next door! the room was clean, comfortable and quiet. We would definitely stay at this chain again.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
"Candlewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale"
Great hotel, just off the interstate for easy access to restaurants and shopping. Marc was very helpful and professional, thanks!
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
Dale D.
"close to airport and lots more"
it was great. 5 minutes to airport for very early flight. comfortable beds!!! free laundry--had been snorkeling that am. many great restaurants near.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2013
jackie
"Worked well for the kind of trip"
It served my purpose. Don't know if would stay there should I have more time in my hands. However it was very convenient to my trip and the employees were super nice.
3 night trip May 1, 2013
"very nice"
only hassle the toilet stopped up however the suite was perfect. I'll recommend it and come back.
Other trip Apr 28, 2013
"Hotel Stay"
Very good service, great manager
3 night trip Apr 19, 2013
"Our Stay"
We were met with enthusiasm by Juan at the front desk.I loved having the free washer and dryer after returning from a 7 day cruise is was so helpful! The full kitchen was a huge plus too.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
S Hahn
"A top hotel / easy subway access"
Beautiful modern hotel with marble throughout / contemporary decor / robes & slippers provided / one of best breakfast buffets we have ever seen
2 night trip Apr 6, 2013
Seasoned travelers
"Close to airport"
Hotel staff was extremely helpful and accommodating. Room had all amenities to make for a comfortable stay. Hotel sign was not clearly visible from SR 84. I had to circle around the block because I drove past it the first time. This also was the case for friends of mine that came to visit. Parking lot is also a pain to maneuver. Also, was unable to print my boarding passes from the computer screen located in hallway for this purpose despite many attempts with assistance of hotel staff. The staff could not have been nicer! All-in-all, I was pleased with my stay. Complimentary shuttle to airport made my departure stress-free.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2013
Lisa G.
"Comfy Quite Place"
Staff is very friendly, helpful and professional. Room was clean bed was comfy overall pleased.
Other trip Apr 10, 2013
Daisy
"close to all"
was close to all things we wanted to see. front desk was friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2013
"Close to airport"
The staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was nice and clean, the bed comfortable. Free use of washers and dryers a plus. Would stay there again.Location to and from airport great.....
2 night trip Feb 24, 2013
"pre cruise"
Very close to cruise port and air port. Taxi to hotel from airport around 10.00 to 15.00 dollars. $8.00 cruise shuttle service available thru Hotel. Very convienient. FREE washers and dryers.. makes it a easy to get things clean before you leave. Across street is Wendys, Mcdonalds, a great Thai restaurant, big lots, bealls, grocery store and dollar store. So if you forget something its easy to pick up last minute items. Our hotel room was a smoking room which we did not want but the front desk did what they could to accomodate us, So if you don't want smoking dont get a 5th floor room, Front desk person was super helpful in helping us with the room problem and gave us free breakfast for Holiday Inn next store, ordering dinner( as it was a torrential downpour) and we forgot toothbrush. Will definatley stay here again, ;)
1 night trip Feb 14, 2013
Liz
"non-smoking room"
I booked a non-smoking room but was given a smoking room which smelled really bad.
1 night trip Feb 5, 2013
"Mixup in room assignment"
I'm not sure who's to blame for this, but I paid in advance for a Non-smoking room and instead was given a room on the smoking floor. A room that reeked of cigarettes. I had to go back down to the front desk to rectify this. The response was "oh, you want a Non-smoking room?" Uh, yes, that's what I paid for. My wife and I had to move our own bags to the new room on a different floor. A disappointing start to a vacation. The "suite" was small and contained a queen bed that was shoved in a corner. Which makes it uncomfortable for a second person to get in and out of bed. The hotel is located on State Road 84, three lanes in each direction, and you have to dodge traffic to get across the 6 lanes in order to get to the strip mall across the way
1 night trip Jan 19, 2013
"Good hotel especially for the price"
We stayed here through NYE and we had a pleasant stay. The girl that checked us in was extremely friendly. One thing that really stood out to me was that while I was at the front counter checking here, other guests walked up and started requesting things. She acknowledged them but never stopped helping me. She remained calm and professional when several people were in her face making requests. She still focused on me and even offered to call a cab for me. The room was fine except the sink was really slow to drain. Everything else was working and fine. The area doesn't offer much but it met our needs. I would stay here again. We traveled with a family of 4 including a 9 mo old, and a 6 year old.
Other trip Jan 7, 2013
Kellen
"great place for everyone"
room immaculate - loved full kitchen - close to shopping - friendly and helpful staff
Other trip Dec 25, 2012
kathy
"close to airport."
I work at a hotel so I know what to look for. Yours was very nice.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2012
mary
"Just what we needed."
This is not a fancy place, but it suited our needs perfectly. Everything in the hotel was in order. The receptionist was great--friendly and knowledgeable. Getting from the airport was a little problem because there was new construction on the road, and our GPS was not taking that into account. When we called the hotel the receptionist stayed on the phone with us, rerouted us, and got us on the right road. We were down for business and the hotel, although not located in the hottest spot in town, was within 15 minutes drive of all our appointments in downtown Ft. Lauderdale. Clean dishes, glassware, kitchen utensils, and pots and pans were all available in the tidy, well-kept, quiet room. Adequate supermarket, Wendy's and Dunkin' across the street. Better quality market about 2 miles away. Breakfast available for discount at Holiday Inn located on the same property. Personally like that ability because we don't like to have to eat out for every single meal or snack. There is weekly housekeeping of the room, and that was fine with us as we could leave all our work, etc. out in the room without concern it would be disturbed. You can get your own fresh towels and linens by exchanging them at the front desk. Full-size fridge #ice maker wasn't working--had to get ice from the desk#, large and small burner cooktop, excellent microwave and dishwasher in room. A/C worked fine--room could be darkened easily
Other trip Dec 14, 2012
Renzo
The staff was great, location was so convenient, right across the street from a strip shopping mall and the room had everything we needed, fridge, microwave, ice maker, stove dishes, dishwasher. Will stay again.
1 night trip Dec 9, 2012
Nita
"great facility"
Property was clean and service was great. Supermarket/restaurant facilities were within walkin distance which is great when you don't have a vehicle. Great location and environment for a long stay.
10 night business trip Nov 22, 2012
The only matter was the this Hotel and Hotels.com are not conected because I paid to hotels.com and hotel chargme too
1 night trip Nov 17, 2012
"There are better options in the same price range"
I felt uneasy the minute I arrived. The bed was a tiny queen (no kings available), very uncomfortable. No extra blankets or pillows in room. Air conditioning was set to freezing and would not move up or down. At 1:00am a man tried to get into our room. Fortunately we had the safety bar across. It scared us to death and could not go back to sleep for hours. I needed toothpaste and there was nine to buy or hand out. They did have razors and toothbrushes though. When I told the front desk attendant of my experience in the morning, he did not seem to care. I will never stay there again.
Other trip Nov 16, 2012
"Better Information"
When making my reservation with Hotels.com, I specifically asked about airport transportation from the hotel. I was arriving late and had an early flight so I wanted to turn in my rental car in the evening and save one day's rental. I was told the hotel had 24 hr shuttle service. When I arrived late in the evening at the hotel driving my car to check in, I found out that the service to the airport ran every hour and picked up people from 5 hotels. This would not work for me, and I kept my rental car for the additional day. In the future Hotels.com should provide information whether a hotel has its own shuttle service or whether it is a shared service that would take longer, so a customer can make an informed decision.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2012
"horrible night"
In search of a close location for an early morning flight, I booked Candlewood for my handicapped mother and myself. When we were given the room, it had a weird smell. Although the room was a decent size with two queen beds. It did smell strange. I put up the air prior to leaving soon after for dinner, but when we returned it was as bad as before. We requested a change which we were offered, but by then, my mother was exhausted and it was too much to change. During the night, we witnessed a cockroach in the bathroom and realized the horrible smell was likely due to extermination. I am writing this at 3:39 am as I have a migraine and breathing problems due to sleeping in this environment. I am shocked that a IHG (Intercontinental brand) hotel would have this kind of facility. There other hotels have been great but this was the first and last time I will ever do a Candlewood!!!!
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012
"no shower handle"
Seemed nice but no shower handle and wafting sewage smells all night took away from the very nice rooms and really friendly and competent service
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2012
Frequent traveler
"Only stayed one night"
We arrived very late and needed our room only for 1 night. The hotel was waiting for us and sent a shuttle as soon as we called. The only thing was I was very specific on the phone about needing a room that had a pull out couch and when we go there the room only had two double beds. The front desk agent then found us a roll away and it was fine for the one night. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2012
christie
I enjoyed my stay and the staff was great.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2012
"all-must-see"
the convenient location, shuttle from airport, and near the cruise port
1 night trip Jun 30, 2012
Louie
"Great stay, great staff"
Spent 2 nights at the hotel. Staff was attentive yet not intrusive. The room was clean and comfortable. The wifi was fast and FREE! While I did not cook in the room, having the refrigerator for an Ice Cream snack and the ability to heat water for tea was a plus. The room layout was efficient and gave an open feeling. The closet had plenty of hangars and room for storage - even a laundry basket. I plan on staying at this brand in the future whenever possible.
2 night trip Jun 23, 2012
There was an alarm going off from the time i arrive to when i checked out. Sounded like a fire alarm. Very distrubing, didnt get much sleep at all.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2012
"Hockey Fan"
I was told by the bkooking agent the hotel had a certain cable station when I booked the room and when I checked in I found out it didn't. After working away from home for a week all I wanted to do was relax and watch a hockey game when I got back to the hotel. I tried to explain the foul up at the check in desk andd felt like they could care less.The staff made me feel like I was just some nut with strange demands. I travel for business atleast 3 times a month and feeling athome and welcome is very important in where I stay and I didn't feel that way at Candlewood
Other trip May 20, 2012
Bestosman
"Close to airport"
Clean and comfortable - quick ride to airport.
1 night trip May 12, 2012
"Bad service"
The staff could not care less .... whatever that we asked was overlooked by the front desk. The girls were always telling us that they would loon into it later in the day but as we came back to our room late at night, nothing has happened .... Never experienced such a thing before!!!!!!!!!!!
7 night business trip May 5, 2012
H
"Just perfect for 6 hours"
Reception was very friendly and helpful. Arrived in FLL at almost midnight and left at 0530. Airport shuttle was on time and operating by 5am. Fridge and mini-kitchen was nice had I stayed longer. Would go back for sure.
1 night trip May 1, 2012
Blake
"close to airport"
There was some trash left beside the chair in the room and the chair itself should be replaced since people over time have peeled away st its facing. overall the room is good for the area and price not too bad either. would stay again.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2012

"Never Again"
Adding a couple of cheap kitchen appliances to a regular hotel room does not make a "suite". The refrigerator was so noisy that we eventually had to unplug it in hope of getting some sleep, although the highly uncomfortable bed minimized any chance of a restful night. The air conditioning unit was effective in keeping a reasonable temperature in the room, but again at the cost of being noisy and waking us up every time it kicked in. The room was significantly over priced for what it offered, even more so considering the noise and the bed.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Not friendly.. Be aware of double-charge"
We booked the room with 2 beds at hotels.com. When we checked in at 4PM, the front desk gave us a room just next to the entrance (which is very noisy) with single queen bed. We asked about our booking of 2 beds, the lady wasn't polite and gave us excuse that room booked via Hotels.com can't be guaranteed and they are over booked. And when I got back, I noticed that they charged my credit card again. (which was prepaid already via hotels.com) Overall, the experience is bad, make sure you check you credit card charge.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Zhiwei
"uncomfortable night"
The air conditioning in our room did not work, we reported this to the desk and they sent someone quickly and he said it was fixed..it was not. It was a very uncomfortable night. This is a long stay hotel and not really suitable for a one nighter
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"wonderful staff!!!!!"
I was very impressed with the staff, they went above and beyond any expectations.
1 night trip Dec 9, 2013
L Manion
very unsatisfied,
4 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"bk"
The hotel was not that far from the airport, and there was a free shuttle. The hotel was older, not really close to "touristy" things, however, if you have a car, there was a full fridge, two burners, microwave, tableware, for four people, so would be an economical base. The staff was very helpful and pleasant.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"One night airport stay"
Staff was very friendly and the room very comfortable and clean.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Suzanne
"Perfect for night before going to Port"
We stayed here the night before our cruise from Fort Lauderdale. It was clean, relatively priced, shops across the road, laundry facilities, inhouse kitchen. Highly recommend this hotel. Note: not close to downtown Fort Lauderdale.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
"Great Choice"
The selection of this hotel was based largely on location and shuttle service to the airport.; it was a great decision. I would definitely recommend this hotel. For us; 5 out of 5. Great location to nearby shops and rest. Very comfortable room and wonderful amenities (full kitchen).
1 night trip Apr 18, 2013
K. Black
"Lemony fresh"
Pleasantly surprised at how clean and comfortable this hotel was. Smelled lemony fresh upon arrival! Large room with every convenience available. Front desk allowed us to check in early and made sure we were comfortable.
Other trip Mar 29, 2013
"Convenient for cruisers"
Value for money hotel, 3.5 to 4 star, helpful people at front desk. Close to Ft Lauderdale A/P and Cruise Terminal. Best thing is the extensive shopping complex across the highway only 150 metres away, which has everything you need before going aboard a cruise. The room is self contained, but there are cheap eating houses across the road and take-aways. Only minor downside for us was that they only had decaffinated coffee in the rooms so bring it with you if you want real coffee. The area appeared quite safe and no road noise experienced in our room. A/C worked very well,, and bathroom well appointed. I would recommend this hotel to any cruise passengers about to depart Ft Lauderdale
Other trip Mar 5, 2013
"Very convenient location"
The room was nice. We were made to sign a document that showed charges that would be applied if we (e.g. smoked in the room, etc.), but the first thing we noticed upon entering our room was that it had been smoked in (we had been assured by hotels.com that our room would be non-smoking.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2013