All hotels in Spring Hill, Florida, United States of America
3528 Commercial Way, Spring Hill, FL, 34606, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Great value for a nice hotel"
Enjoyed the facility, the room cleanliness and the staff. Always very accommodating and we always book here when we visit.
3 night trip May 8, 2014
"awesome stay"
workers were very helpful an freindly. Breakfast tasty.
4 night business trip Apr 17, 2014
Wally
"Close to the Gulf"
I had a great time and was very pleased with the hotel and staff.
3 night family trip Apr 29, 2014
Mike S
"wrong place"
Hotel and staff very good. Breakfast bar could use some fruit. Just was not close enough for are visit to relatives.
2 night family trip Apr 29, 2014
rob
"Heading in wrong direction"
I've stayed at this hotel several times over the past few years. This is the first time that I noticed the hotel going downhill. The room we were assigned to had several stains on the carpet. The mini-fridge wobbled so badly that I couldn't even put anything in it. The furniture that the mini-fridge sat on was chipped. The bed was okay, but you could feel the springs in it just by lightly pressing on the bed or sitting down on it. There were no cookies to greet us at the front desk as there used to be. The buttons in the elevator didn't work properly. There used to be a very nice breakfast lady who worked there, but the new one is not nearly as friendly. On the positive side, I did view the housekeeping staff changing all the sheets in a neighboring room, which makes me feel good that my sheets were likely changed. (Clean hotel rooms are critical to me.) The housekeeping staff were very friendly and even got our room ready so that we could check in a few minutes early. We had tons of things laying out in our room (iPad, sync cables, 2 laptops, etc) and all were still there after we came back at the end of the day after housekeeping had cleaned the room. Overall, I would still stay at this hotel again. I just think that management needs to ramp up a little bit.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2014
FL Traveler
"Visiting Family"
This hotel is a great place to stay.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
We had a family of 6 staying in a suite. A little cramped, but everyone had their own space. The only negative thing I can think of is the breakfast was always the same, biscuits and gravy and there was not enough towels in the bathroom. The staff was pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
"High School Softball Tournament"
Extremely nice front desk person. Hotel room very nice, even had a spa bath inside the room seperate from shower n bathroom. Love that they gave plenty of towels without even asking! Our team, coaches and many parents stayed and we were all very happy. Lots of restaurants close by.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Mr n mrs Teems
"Disappointing"
No refridge in room and charged us $20 for a roll away bed. I have never been charged this much. Also the blanket that came with it was not clean and smelled. Pool is outdoors and is unheard.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
L.
"Good location."
Nice clean hotel. Breakfast was very good.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Ron
Satisfied
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2014
"Weeki Wachi Get-away"
Hotel was decent clean spot to stay....rooms no frills. Free breakfast was average nothing extraordinary. Wi-Fi was slow. If we were in the area we probably would consider staying here again....even though some of the guests hung out at the front doors in bathrobes smoking all day long....common areas hallways and elevator smelled of smoke...rooms did not
2 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2014
The hotel staff was very friendly and courteous. I had seen some negative remarks about the breakfasts, but do not agree. The hotel was clean and the housekeeping very thorough.
2 night trip Jan 27, 2014
"Good Stayed!! Trouble Shower!!'"
The hotel was very well taking care off, the staff very friendly they even have complementary Toothpaste and toothbrush which in other Hotels they charge you for. My only concern was with the shower, I couldn't set it to a right temperature, the water kept changing from hot to too hot to cold, may be this happens only in my room (227) other than that it was great, I'll recommended.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2014
Ron
It worked perfect for our stay in Spring hill Fl
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
J E
"convenient location"
Liked hotel. Didn't like surprise of paying fee up front for incidentals. Also you need to have curtain that fully close. Light from pool lamps and neon signs way too bright.
4 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Deb
"Very satisfied"
Would recommend to anyone looking for good quality, great service, a clean environment, and a good night sleep.
2 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Ben
"tolerable but nothing to write home about"
This hotel was fine for our needs but I can't say I will stay again. Breakfast was fine but again not great. One day the bananas were brown, next day too green to eat. Coffee didn't stay hot so we had hot tea instead.
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
Ava
"nice motel"
everyone and everything very nice other than breakfest
1 night trip Jan 8, 2014
roger m
"Stayed in two rooms. Were horrible!"
We stayed 4 nights. Was paid and not refundable before we arrived there. My mistake!!! First room was next to the elevator, ice maker, laundry and was so loud we could not sleep at all. I asked for another room on the third floor. I did get one but in that room we could not turn the AC off! Was unmanageable and also loud. I will never go back there again. And I would not recommend that place to anybody!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Spring Hill
Dear, Guest Thanks for your feedback. Our management team always @ your services. We have asked you after assigning 2nd room to get your satisfaction and you replied that you were very happy and Thanks us for doing it so NOW we don't understand why negative feedback ? We are here to make every guest happy within rules & regulations,hotel was NOT in position to make any refund. Thanks again.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
Gabby
"Fun weekend"
Staff was great . Once the roads are completely fixed it will be perfect . Lots of restaurants in the area. Hotel is six years old looks brand new.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2013
At check-in Dawn tried to make us pay $30 extra for having our two children with us because we hadn't specified them in the reservation. The reservation was for a King suite, which includes a full-sized pull-out couch--plenty of room for four people. We did not get defensive with her and were polite and she "completed an override" for us. Next time, I'll just leave the kids in the car at check-in, since a king suite gives a family way more room to move around than a standard room (smaller) with two double beds in it (and is also a tad cheaper than what we paid and certainly not $30 extra!).The free breakfast was extensive and well-stocked!!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Spring Hill
Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We glad every thing worked out and you enjoyed your stay. See you soon. Thanks again.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
"Great for the price"
last minute trip....very nice place, very friendly staff
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"Nice place but musty room"
Everything was great with the hotel, the fitness room and the free breakfast but the room had a musty smell that wouldn't go away.
2 night trip Nov 28, 2013
G. Mendelson
beautiful hotel with a staff willing to please
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"everything that the advertising states it is."
was all that I expected it to be. The breakfast was a little sparse and often cold, however I could have gotten up earlier and perhaps it was warmer then. Other than that, I was pleased with my stay
5 night trip Nov 15, 2013
i would truly stay here again. This was a nice hotel clean and staff very friendly. The breakfast in the morning was very good and dining room was clean.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Cathy
"Clean and beautiful"
This hotel is a great location. near the parks. we stay one night it was comfortable room. clean hotel..nice people. We came back again.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Gladys
Very comfortable, excellent breakfast, friendly staff.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
"Convenient, close to every things"
We were vacationing in weeki wachee, a nice location close to stores and restaurants. Nice breakfast bar, would recommend this hotel to anyone who happened to pass by.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Tkk
"Pleasanrt one-night stay"
My family and I spent one night at this hotel on our way to the Florida Keys and found the atmoshpere pleasant and the staff very friendly
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Janine
"Weekend stop"
The room layout was very nice with a jacuzzi tub in the bedroom. However, the room smelt very bad, like mildew or mold had set in. Room 231. We arrived late 1215am local time and took about 15 minutes to get someone to check us in, he was off attending to hotel duties. Location was good and plenty of food choices around.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Our room was very clean, as were the other parts of the hotel that we saw. The staff was friendly. The pillow stuffing left a little to be desired, but were still fine for sleeping on. The only thing we did not like about our room was that the coffee pot was missing the basket filter, and there were no paper filters for us to use (we did not call the desk and ask them to fix this while we were there, because it was just as easy for us to wait the 15 minutes until we went down for breakfast to get our coffee). However, they provided coffee in the lobby round the clock, and there was plenty of coffee at the nice provided breakfast that came with our stay. Unlike some continental breakfasts that just provide bread products and coffee, this one also had eggs, sausage gravy with biscuits, and fresh made pancakes. The pool looked nice, and we wished that we had had the time to enjoy it. We would definitely choose to stay at a Holiday Inn Express in the future. I was traveling with my husband, our 7 year old daughter, and my mother.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
"Clean spacious room"
The staff was courteous. The room was wonderfully spacious. Breakfast was good.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
Sherry
"Nice hotel with good service at great rates"
This hotel is our preference for our visits to this area. We feel that it offers good value for clean & comfortable accommodations.
3 night trip Jul 18, 2013
It was a nice place to stay. Everyone was very helpful and courteous. There was one lady named Susan that worked the breakfast area that went out of her way to be helpful. I had a handicap person with me and she assisted me in any way she could. She went above and beyond!
3 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Patti
"decent hotel near everything"
this is a decent hotel, not an exceptional one. Front staff were friendly with the exception of the man who checked us in and kept us waiting while he looked through some paperwork from a previous guest....breakfast buffet is nothing special but there are plenty of places close by...pool is clean...maids are great but rooms could use air conditioners with remote controls...also, beds are firm so if you like soft beds, don't stay here....walls are thin....overall not a bad experience but next time, we will stay elsewhere just to compare, as this hotel was at more expensive than the others and I don't think it necessary warranted the extra expense.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
Mish
"very welcoming and convenient"
It was my granddaughter's first hotel stay, and we thoroughly enjoyed the accomodations and the breakfast!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Terri H
"Nice hotel!"
The room was clean, the staff was very friendly, breakfast was delicious! We stayed for 2 nights and enjoyed ever bit of it!
Other trip Jun 9, 2013
"Perfect for Our Needs"
We took our grandson to Weeki Wachee Springs and stayed overnight for just one night. Our room was comfortable. It is called a small suite on the website, but in my mind, a suite is more than one room, which this was not. It was clean and fresh, and perfectly adequate for the three of us. However, my son and his wife had planned to go with us, and their plans changed last minute, so they couldn't go. If they had, it would've been very cramped in that room. So, if you plan on more than three people, you might think about two rooms instead of this "small suite".
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2013
JWG
"Very nice location"
Clean, great customer service; friendly knowledgeable staff.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
Room was great. The bed is too firm though.
4 night trip Apr 10, 2013
"Close to where we needed to go"
Hotel was close to where we were going the next day. They were super nice, the bed was alittle hard, but overall I was happy to stay there.
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2013
"A Great stay in Spring Hill,Fl."
friendly staff and a good breakfest It is to close to a major highway.
Other trip Apr 18, 2013
"Great place to stay for Weeki Wachi"
All services were great. Wish they would've had something more for breakfast other than the "Powder eggs" the omelets & other stuff is much better. Also a 630 start made it easy to get out & get going. Would like an idea of places to eat dinner as not much around & reviews of food near is very poor.
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
Nice hotel, the staff was friendly. The breakfast was ok. The pancake waffle machine was broken. The rest of the food offered wasn't that great. Some if it was stale and the eggs tasted like powdered eggs. Aside from the breakfast, everything was good.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2013
Theresa
more than acceptable - appreciated the breakfast in the morning - beds could be better
2 night business trip Mar 4, 2013
LJV
"Sluggish Drain"
Our only problem, and we reported it to the desk person three times, was the sluggish drain in the bathroom.The second time we reported it, the maintenance person happened by and the desk clerk confronted him. He said he had checked it and the drain flowed freely. It took approximately three minutes to drain a half full sink and I don't consider that to be "freely flowing". Other than the slow draining sink there was no problem. The breakfast was good, the people were friendly, the room was always clean when we returned to the room in the evening (we were there four nights). Even considering the "slow drain" I would recommend this motel.
4 night trip Feb 17, 2013
"Pleasently surprised"
This hotel was clean, well maintained and the breakfast was great. We enjoyed our overnigt stay. Definitely will consider staying again if we visit the area again.
1 night family trip Feb 17, 2013
"Budget type service, budget type beds"
We were pressed for time when we checked in at a non busy time of 3:05 pm. We had to be at a wedding nearby at 4:00 pm. We stood at the front counter with not a employee in sight. Finally an employee walked into the lobby, approached another couple who appeared to be just wondering around and started a conversation with them. It appeared as though she knew them. After 5 minutes of causal chit chat, she finally turned to look at us and said "' I will be with you in a minute", after a couple more minutes she walked around the counter and checked us in. Not happy.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2013