All hotels in Chickasha, Oklahoma, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2901 S 4th St, Chickasha, OK, 73018, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.4
    2.2
    2.6
This motel needs a lot of maintenance and upkeep. How it is presented on Expedia.com is not how it is in person. I was pretty disappointed.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"HORRIBLE AVOID!!!!!!"
This had to be the worse Hotel I have ever stayed in!!! Can you say Crack Hotel!!!!
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
Ron
Maybe the worst I've seen. Dirty & run down.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
"Quiet stay"
I was highly disappointed that my sheets were not changed.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Jerri
"Gross"
FLIES, FLIES. ROACHES AND DIRTY. WILL NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN.
2 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
Earl
"Horrible!"
Stayed 1night. Room was dirty and had cockroaches.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Not impressed"
Staff was pushy and annoying collecting towels and trying to clean the rooms way to early. My room looked to still be under construction but still charged full price. Will never stay there again!!
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
AL
"Big rooms"
We were very comfortable with our room. Had large sitting area where my fily could come by for visit. Comfortable king bed. Nice people. Will stay here again. Resteraunt right next door we walked To with good food
2 night trip May 20, 2014
Denise
Rooms where nice but didn't really get great service
2 night business trip Feb 9, 2014
leslie
"needs to remodel and upgrade"
The bathroom was discusting the beds are hard as a rock and the TV barely works won't be coming back here.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2014
"inn at chickasha"
Very old hotel. Nice people. Needed some maintenance on bathrooms.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Evelyn
"Good location, ok service, VERY old & worn-out!"
The front desk was great and parking/safe factor was pretty good, but the state of the room was very uncomfortable. It smelled funny, and things were just very worn out. I saw a couple of bugs in the room and really didn't feel comfortable after that. I'd say to pass on this place, if possible.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
Cherry K.
"Wouldn't stay again"
The sheets were dirty, had to get clean ones from office and then change beds ourselves. Very old hotel - it says "remodeled" must have been over 20 years ago. Musty smell, mold in bathroom etc. It is cheap but not cheap enough!
3 night trip May 31, 2013
Sara
"Stay somewhere else"
Towel bar was broken. Holes in bathroom doors. No coffee maker. Had to ask for that and coffee. Towels were so rough they could scrape your skin off. Bathtubs were stained and had been there for as long as the motel. Other room that made it a suite had the door unlocked and unchained. Manager that showed up long after we checked in, had a terrible time speaking English. Will not stay here again.
Other trip May 27, 2013
For what we needed, a comfortable, clean overnight stay......this facility filled our needs comppletely........It was not a ultimate vacation retreat........this city tends to have fully booked motels most of thetime.I would feel comfortable recommending this motel to anyone....not posh..but very comfortable
2 night trip Apr 19, 2013
"Stay Away"
This hotel was one of two hotels in the area, and was the cheapest. After spending the night in this hotel, I wished I had spent the extra money for the other hotel. This hotel was simply horrible. Bed was unfomfortable, bathroom was dirty, room smelled bad. Overall a very bad experience.I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE!!
1 night trip Sep 18, 2012
Place to stay when no other is available
1 night trip Aug 14, 2012
"Save yourself! DO NOT stay here!!!"
This hotel was so run down and nasty that we did not even stay the night. We opted to drive 4 1/2 hours back to our home while tired instead of staying here. It smelled bad, had boards hammered in under the toilet, and the sinks ceramic was busted, with a 2" rusted spot. The plastic vertical blinds were torn and dirty. The front office smelled as bad as the room, and left the premises without a refund. At that point, we really were happy to just get to leave...
1 night trip Aug 4, 2012
"Decent"
The room was clean and cheap. We did not expect anything fancy but were surprised to get a suite instead of room. The refrigerator and microwave were also clean and there were plenty of towels.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2012
kf
"Cheap"
For the price we could tolerate it not being new or remodeled.
Other trip Jun 11, 2012
Phillis
"Where's the vacuum cleaner??"
I will never stay at another America's Best Value Inn. I'm just glad I was traveling alone and not with my wife. How it could earn two stars is a mystery to me.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2012
old rundown hotel that smelled very musty in room.
1 night trip May 25, 2012
Walker

"Nasty America"
This was the nastiest place. The sheets nor pillow case had not been changed. Not a dump but just not well managed. The breakfast was also a joke. Will not stay here again...ever
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
1 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2014
2 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
2 night business trip Apr 23, 2014
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Americas Best Value Inn

"Amazing Staff and Owner"
04/26/15 Rachel C Webbers Falls, Oklahoma
My babies and I were stranded here for a few days after spending a week. They helped us in ways unimaginable and were very friendly and caring. Even the guests were very friendly. The owner even let my son swim! They are upgrading the rooms daily and everything is very clean! I would definitely recommend this motel to anyone who is in the area. The rates are extremely reasonable and the staff very friendly including the owner!! Thank you to everyone that helped look after us I will never forget your kindness!!
"Review"
03/29/15 Glazz50
This a older hotel and has very big rooms. The staff was very nice and friendly and made our stay very good for us. We will be coming back and will stay here again. It is very close to eating places so you don't have very far to drive to get food.
"Older Hotel , very helpful staff"
03/25/15 Paul B
This place is older but they are trying to upgrade room by room. Its not the best but its not the worst place. Excellent location. Our room was clean no fowl smells. everything was just out dated Staff was very friendly.
"Really not as bad as the reviews make it seem"
03/10/15 Jack258 Muskogee, Oklahoma
Really not as bad as the reviews make it seem! I stayed with my husband for a week while visiting family in Chickasha and found it very cozy and clean. The staff is very efficient at making sure your stay is great. The rooms are big with a nice couch and study area on one side and beds on the other. Truly a great stay and will stay here again.
"Disgusting!!! Do not Stay!!"
02/23/15 Ratina C
Disgusting/Unsanitary!!! Standing water all over the bathroom, beds and couchs all stained, someones medicine was in the window sill, very unclean/unsafe, very outdated - will never stay at, nor will I ever recommend a an Americas Best Value Inn to anyone!! Horrible experience!
"Always a Nice Stay At ABV"
02/18/15 kirit c
I have been staying at this location for about six months and everytime i have been there i have seen improvemnts and now shaping up to be real nice hotel.prices are pretty good for the value.the staff has always accomadated me.Lisa particular is always wonderful front desk manager and makes you feel welcome as soon as you walk into the front lobby.Have met the owner too and he is also pleasant and very helpful.i m going to be in that area for a while and it seems i have found a home away from home.
"Exactly What I Needed"
02/17/15 Heather W
I didn't have the same experience many negative reviewers had. My room was clean, more than comfy, and everything functioned fine. Anything I needed, the staff was more than happy to oblige, and they did it with a smile rather than treat me as if I ruined their day (as I've seen in many establishments). The manager and I had a chance to speak during the complimentary breakfast, and she told me about the planned updates (which sounded lovely) to the rooms. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. You definitely get more for your money at this hotel.
"This place is horrible"
01/05/15 lyoung992
This place is the worst motel I've ever stayed in beyond a doubt. The only good thing about it is the wifi. The room is insanely small, no access to any electric receptacles,the whole place smells like industrial degreaser. The beds seem old and worn out, Not even a real blanket you get a sheet and what I would assume was once a comforter. And as for the "heater" one setting 74° fan on high. The T.V. Looks like they bought it new...In 1975. To say the least don't waste your money. I for one will sleep in my truck before I stay here again.
"Nightmare! Do not stay here!"
09/22/14 Tessa F
Room was terribly dirty. Had trash and dirty socks under beds. Also found a toe nail on the floor. When we complained, the lady told us we were liars and to "get the f*** out." Ive never been so disrespected in my life. I was expecting an apology from them. Not to be screamed at. The old man who checked us in was nice. That's the only nice thing i can say.
"Working out of town"
08/31/14 billiegary Shattuck, Oklahoma
I have been working out of town alot lately. Have stayed at a lot of places. This is one of the nicest , not just a room but a suite. Nice people and very friendly , clean rooms , nice pool. When I go back to Chickasa Ok I will stay there again.