All hotels in Round Rock, Texas, United States of America
555 S I 35 City Centre B, Round Rock, TX, 78664, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

2.6
    2.7
    2.4
    2.3
    2.9
"Reasonable Price"
Reasonable price for an overnight stay.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Don't stay here"
I'm from Round Rock and needed a place to stay for the night. The rooms smelled of mold, they are very old and falling apart. Microwave was small and old, the fridge was frozen over, the towels had hair in them, the door didn't lock successfully. Never again
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Nastiest Hotel in a long time."
Terrible
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
Only complaint is we thought we were getting a queen bed and ended ip with a full
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Quick need to stay and very accessible to area. Aside from the young children living in the room across the hall without they mama it was alright. There was not much for the continental breakfast but we made it thru
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Nicole
I like the brand, but this place was sub-par... room was half way cleaned. Poor front desk service. Just bad vibes all around...
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Condition of hotel was horrible and just down right nasty. Looks like they have not been fixing anything and just spraying bleech windex mix every where both roomsand hotel horrible smelling. My bathroom and "brown" stains on the wall and room was just greesy everywwhere did not clean anything up from what ever "event" happend befor. Will never stay at an extended stay again and refrain anyone i know from staying there ever.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Round Rock - North
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. The situation you described regarding the condition of the hotel is truly regrettable. We will be working with our housekeeping staff on a new cleaning process to ensure that our hotel and our rooms are up to our high standards. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"It was ok the first night"
Second night they didn't do our beds Flys black beattles
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
lu
Would never stay again horrible experience room smell carpet dirty
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"A nice place, but a little run down."
The front desk agent was cordial and friendly. The rooms are in need of some detail in the kitchen and bathroom, but the rest of the room was very nice. Beds were average and I stayed with my two sons and we had a positive experience.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Keith
"Will not stay again"
While the room was clean and the hotel in general, the showers are too small, the bed was extremely hard, and most of the channels are news. It took about 15 minutes for the front desk person to come by when I got there nobody was in front.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
Monica
Horrible will never stay there again!!!!!!!!
2 night trip May 16, 2014
isabel
"Round Rock tx"
We were provided a room that someone was already assigned. Then they gave us a room that was recently updated, from what. We ended not staying, smelled bad, toilet dirty, and shower very dirty.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Nice try"
wow, i felt like a was going to be robbed just standing in the lobby, circus freeks everywhere.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Business"
good clean room, good service at the front desk and overall
Other trip May 19, 2014
The hotel was the cheapest on expedia, and now I know why. It was very busy when we checked in a little before 11p.m. Other guests were unruly and shouting at the front desk clerk about a room mix-up. I do have to say the front desk handled the situation very well. The room was disappointing, and the floor was still wet when we arrived. Overall, it was not worth the money. I wasn't expecting the best place, but this was really bad. I should've spent another $40-$50 and stayed somewhere else.
Other trip May 15, 2014
"Would not stay for extended time"
Check in staff were flustered with two people checking in, very unorganized, hotel room was hot and muggy upon arrival, bathroom floor was messy/not cleaned, cabinets with plates and silverware smelled moldy, was not informed that the front door card reader did not work so we couldn't get into the hotel unless we called to be let in. Nice appearance on the outside but the rooms were poorly kept and I would not spend extended time in the room. Will be looking for another hotel next time.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Horrible hotel and staff"
Horrible staff. Booked nonsmoking room and they put us in a smoking room. Very inconsiderate. They assigned us a room that was never cleaned from the night before and then gave us attitude when we told them. I will never stay here again. I would recommend no one else does either.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Hotel for Tough Mudder!!"
I found this lovely Hotel on Trivago and could not skip this. We were searching for a nice hotel close to our event in Apache Pass. I called ahead for reservations and talked to nice lady by the name of Christa. She was very cordial and friendly and reassured me about my reservations and check in. Speaking of Checking in, i had to check in late because of work so she proceeded to tell me about how they do an Credit card audit from 9pm till 10pm. I was worried that i wouldn't make it there on time but she reassured me that everything will be fine and i should be ok. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Simple Hotel and lovely area in North austin Round Rock area.
Other trip May 6, 2014
Oscar
"Low quality hotel"
Room smelled like smoke and conditions were sub-par.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
No continental breakfast, booked in advanced didn't check in so room was given to someone else.
2 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
me
Not a good place.room is dirty and stench ...
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Virgo
"Service And celan"
The perdón at the office very bad because didnt appear my payment so i pay again but they give it back The room Was ugly And the bathroom where dirty You seat very sad expirience i will never recomend it
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2014
Rafael
"Pq1al"
The coffee maker and microwave didn't work. Also the room looked worn.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2014
"Dirty!"
I did NOT get the room I booked! Needed non-smoking and got a dirty, stinky, smoking room. Had my child with me and they were completely accommodating! Plus front desk unprofessional and rude. Worst hotel stay ever. Room was disgusting and filthy. If another hotel had a room I would've left.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Terrible Place"
Terrible. This should not be called a hotel. Staff was in experienced and did not have simple answers for things like a hair dryer and a missing TV remote. If needed, we could find them in the parking lot on their smoke breaks. For the same price, find a real hotel.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Check under your bed!"
We ended up switching rooms because there were dirty socks and food under the beds. Not sure why we even looked under there but we did.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Round Rock - North
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you found food and clothing items under your bed. In response to your feedback, I am reviewing our housekeeping standards with my employees to ensure this does not happen in the future. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2014
"Worn, Torn, Dirty"
I called Expedia for assistance in locating a hotel/room due to it being the evening and my lack of familiarity with the area. I asked for a hotel that also offered a breakfast option. Upon arrival the front desk personnel were friendly efficient but their computer system was acting up and didn't show the pre-paid reservation/stay I had done with Expedia--so I called Expedia and the Expedia person gave the necessary info to the front desk. The room I was assigned was not maintained well (cushioned fabric chair was torn open with stuffing exposed) and the bathroom had not been cleaned (i.e., human waste droppings on the toilet seat and spray on the wall next to the toilet. I called and asked to be moved to another room and it did have a clean bathroom, but the kitchenette area was dirty with long-term build up of grime, crumbs, etc., and again the guest upholstered chair was torn wide open with interior stuffing exposed. As it was very late in the evening, I immediately went to bed only to then discover the dust trails/cobwebs hanging from the ceiling. Also, when I asked for a wake-up call the night desk person identified the overnight staff were too busy to do wake up calls. At check out, the front desk asked how I my stay was and I identified the above--they promptly identified they would ensure a full refund and they contacted Expedia to ensure this happened. Poor management of the facility. The elevator was scarey too !!
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
Connie
"terrable"
Wrong room old paint peeling roach hotel... rock hard bed...
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Round Rock - North
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We were disheartened to read that you felt the hotel was old and your bed was uncomfortable. Please accept our apologies. To uphold our company's high standards, we will continue to work to improve the condition of the hotel moving forward. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
1 night trip with friends Jan 4, 2014
"cheap stay"
title says it all
1 night business trip Nov 28, 2013
dave
"Good place"
Only one night but real comfortable
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Round Rock - North
Manuel - The team and I appreciate your rewarding remarks. I am pleased to hear that you found your suite to be comfortable. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
Manuel
Fried chicken smell, crumbs on carpet, dirty walls, small shower, just blahhh
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Round Rock - North
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the unfortunate smell and small shower. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will work together to make sure your experience is not repeated. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
"Seedy and a bit scary."
I've passed many Extended Stay America's, and I do not know if the location I stayed at is representative of the whole. But it was quite disappointing and even a bit scary. The place looks much better from afar. Upon entering the lobby there was a mix of strong odors and the condition of the facility was on the verge of just cruddy. In one of the stairwells there remained a ball of mystery sheets and trash throughout my stay and in the evening there were congregations of people in the parking lot and near the entryways who seemed regulars. Many broke down vehicles in the lot, which some were being worked on by several people. Just an overall seedy feeling, cruddy-ish facility not too well tended. The "grab-and-go" breakfast was pilfered by the time I found it - around 8:30am. And the price was high enough to expect much better in my experience in this area ~ $80/night.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Round Rock - North
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that you felt the hotel wasn't up to your standard. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, my team is committed to being more proactive in tending to the needs of the hotel. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
Jedediah
"Not what the pictures on the website showed."
Okay.......
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Round Rock - North
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that the services we provide were not properly described to you. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have spoken and instructed staff of their responsibilities to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
"Poor maintenance"
I will not come back to this hotel. The rooms clearly show lack of maintenance and cleanliness. Dirty carpets. Missing bed cover. A non-smoking room smelling like someone was smoking inside, etc. Terrible experience.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"off freeway run down smoking outside lobby"
scary people out front of hotel...crummy room would NOT stay there again.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Round Rock - North
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I was disheartened to read that you felt the room was not up to standard. Please accept our apologies. To uphold our company's high standards, we will continue to work with all staff to ensure this doesn't happen again moving forward. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
I would like the hotel to provide more tv channels.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Round Rock - North
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I was disheartened to read that you were unhappy with the television selection. Please accept our apologies. In response to your feedback, I am sending your remarks to our corporate office. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
shenitria evans
"Cigarette smoke"
I was incredibly displeased with this hotel. The only reason I stayed was the hassle it would have been to change to another hotel late in the day. I booked a non-smoking room because I'm extremely sensitive to cigarette smoke, but when I arrived, they told me they only had smoking rooms. Thankfully they changed it after I told them the room they had for me was completely unacceptable. The room they wound up putting me in also smelled like cigarette smoke. I found burns in the bathroom floor. I opened the window and bought an odor neutralizer just to get it where it liveable, but it wreaked havok with my allergies. I won't ever use this hotel again.
2 night business trip Oct 25, 2013
Ch (MAJ) Josh White
"Not worth the money"
First off, I reserved a non smoking room and ended up in a smoking room. I could of sworn there was a great smoking party going on in that room prior to me entering it. The young lady upfront seemed to be very frustrated due to rooms not being clean when she started her shift. No ice trays in refrigerator and it took over two hours for room to air out from cigarette smoke. Would not recommend this hotel or not planning on staying there ever again.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Round Rock - North
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that a non smoking room was not available. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have spoken to Hotels.com and discussed with the staff situation resolution to ensure your experience is not repeated. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Very bad I never have this kind if dirty motel"
Not at all worth that price.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2013
J
"Below Average"
Don't expect much more than a place to sleep here. The room was not clean and offered little in the way of basics or extras. The amenities were marginal and really would have been better off if they weren't even there. The location is OK but a little bit of looking will get you a better stay at an equal or better price.
5 night trip Oct 10, 2013
"Never again"
First of all my room that was reserved wasn't available so I had to settle for a smoking room and I don't smoke. The wait at the front desk was about 20min and all of my information was already but the recep need to verify some info with her manager whom she couldn't get in contact with. I was finally issued a room went up stairs and the whole hallway smelled like smoke UGH ....Even the room was smokey I was not happy but dealt with the conditions and will Never Stay there again.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Round Rock - North
Cedric - Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. Please accept our most sincere apologies for your guest room having an odor of smoke and the time it took to check-in. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, my team is working to identify and treat rooms that have a lingering odor of smoke and ensure they are diffused before guest check-in. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. Still, I am glad that you found our location to be convenient for your travels. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
cedric
"Not fit for an Extened Stay"
While I understand that the Extended Stay Brand is not a top class joint, I do want to have a clean room! The shower area had a large amount of brown mold growing on the dry wall. It really would take just a spray of bleach to clean up, but I guess that would be too much effort! The whole place is lacking effort on part of the cleaning crew. I spent the same exact amount for my next night stay at the Holiday Inn in Round Rock.
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2013
Roads Traveled
"50% of Hotel faces freeway, 50% faces train tracks"
More than horrible. Just keep looking for a better place (there are plenty in Round Rock).
2 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"Last minute booking"
If I had nowhere else to stay, my car would almost be a better decision.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Round Rock - North
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. To uphold our company's high standards, we will continue to work hard to improve our hotel moving forward. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
"Hard to get to"
I had a hard time with my GPS getting there, but once I found it, I realized it is right near the on and off ramp for 35. The staff was friendly. My room was a little too cold, but I didn't mind. The hotel is right across from the nightly view of the bats leaving the overpass which was amazing to see.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
miesha
"Extended Stay Hotel"
The place smelled bad; the lobby had undesirable characters going in and out. We had no towels in our room. There was no coffee in the room. The overhead light did not work.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Decent crash space, reasonably priced"
Let's not mince words: the Extended Stay America chain is all about being a decent place to spend the night, for cheap. The chain as a whole sites that pretty well. That cheapness comes at the expense of amenities, though. You get a room with a bed (or two) and that's about it. There was s brief issue with getting my room when I arrived, but the staff took care of it professionally and in a timely manner. The room was clean (as to be expected) and the bed was adequate. The only complaint is that the property is next to a train track, and that means if you're sensitive to such noises, it will bother you. Other than that, it's a good place to spend the night.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"good hotel"
Extended stay is a great place to rest your head and feel safe
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Won't stay here again."
I am sorry this hotel was offered by Expedia. It is total bare bones. My toilet kept running and my door could be pushed open without a key. The woman at the desk, not down right rude, but seemed annoyed with me upon check in.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013