All hotels in Round Rock, Texas, United States of America
555 S I 35 City Centre B, Round Rock, TX, 78664, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

• Value
    Service is adequate
    Dirty
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
"I do not like... just good internet pictures"
Not hot water at 5 am that I had to wake up.... breakfast poor quality.... carpet very dirty
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Miguel
"Horrible"
Room description was misleading. Double room meant only one bed. Room smelled funny and was super small. Customer service was lame. Will not stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
"Extended Stay in Round Rock"
Did not have double beds I ordered and did not have a cot to use.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Not Again"
Nothing to say
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Round Rock - North
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize that you did not enjoy your visit with us. We strive to provide all our guests with a "home away from home" experience, and I am sorry that we did not succeed in doing so during your stay. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"horrible place to stay"
Awful. They made us put down a deposit. Then when we went to leave they told us they had no record off it. The room smelled awful. The rest of the hotel had a bad smell also. I could go on. Bottom line is that I wouldn't stay there again. And I wouldnt recommend anyone else stay there either.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Round Rock - North
Jeff - Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. The situation you described regarding the odor and cleanliness of your room is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. I met with our staff, and we will be going over our policies and guidelines to ensure that these issues are not repeated. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Unfortunately the room I booked did not lock, meaning that whenever I wasn't in the room anyone could just push open the door. When in the room I dead bolted the door so I felt kind of safe.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Round Rock - North
John - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize that the lock on your door was not working properly during your stay with us. I will be meeting with our maintenance staff to ensure this issue is properly addressed. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Disorganized"
Our first room was on the 3rd floor. The corridor stank of stale cigarettes and moldy. the first room 329 was dirty, bed not made, no sheets, shower full of dirt and debris, room stank of stale cigarettes and the door was proped open. the secpnd room was 238 and there were no towels or glasses.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Bad. No towels in room. No coffee.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
Juan
"Place to crash."
It was okay. The lock in our room didn't really work, neither did the AC. We just needed a place to crash and it worked for that. It was too expensive for what it is though. Also be aware that there are trains that roll through with horns blaring throughout the night.
1 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
"Nice room"
My only complaint was the sloppy staff. I did not have any problems with my room so I did not need the staff for anything, thankfully!\
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Comfortable stay.B. H."
The front desk clerks are friendly and professional. I would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Barry
"my stay"
My stay was quiet and convenient to other needed locations.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
B.
"convience"
This extended stay is not as nice or spacious as most other extended stays. The syaff was remarkable and very acccomodating.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Brandi L Carlile
"Under construction. No front desk after 11pm"
We came a bit late, after 11pm and front desk was not there. The room was reserved for us was under construction, the air conditioner was parts on the bed and some on the floor, they took us around checking 3 other rooms, none of them was good. Finally, we had one with 2 full beds, while our reservation should be one queen bed. No iron (which we need for our next day event).
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Round Rock - North
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to our attention. It upsets us to hear that our staff was not available when you arrived and that we did not provide you with a proper room in a timely manner. We do close our front desk for security purposes; however, we always have staff on duty that can be reached with the lobby phone. We will review our policies and guidelines with our staff. We will also work with our housekeeping staff to make sure every room is cleaned and ready prior to our guest's arrival. We are grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Tania Trang
"Decent hotel"
It's not the best and it's not the worst. Needs a little up keeping here and there but Nothing major.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
"unpleasant hotel in Round Rock, TX"
An OK chain but disappointing stay in this unit. Old, dilapidated, no lobby or cafeteria, noisy due to train track that is noisy all night. Stay away from this one.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Jay
"A Nightmare!!!!"
The worse experience ever. Got to the hotel they never had our room reserved got to our room our door would lock it was broke. At 2am in the morning a couple was coming in our room. They had rented our room out that we were in....
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
Vicki
"Bad Service"
I was given a room with people already checked into room . Then my second night was cancelled by hotel due to being over booked even though I had a confirmation number.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
Ron
"Nightmare Hotel"
Don't stay here! Bugs in the room; we booked a non-smoking room and they gave those away to others leaving me with a smoking room; the air conditioner not working so we had to switch room after we had unpacked; next room tried the door lock was not working; next room tried there was no toilet paper and the front desk would not deliver some to my room; we booked a queen suite and they gave us a room with a queen size headboard but a full size mattress so we had to switch rooms again; all in all our party of two rooms we booked had to actually try out five rooms before settling on the lesser of these evils; incompetent and inexperienced staff that was in way over their heads that night and made wrong hospitality management decisions that caused their guests grief and aggravation; the staff gave away 8 rooms to "walk-in" customers creating an overbooking fiasco by ending up with 4 families at the end of the night holding reservations that had no rooms available for them. I think I have said enough.
1 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2014
clinicalguy
"Sucks"
Some one smoked out the hotel. Fire department came. Used my room to vent the smoke...... And the ac doesn't work. Changed my room twice.
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
"terrible"
Not even close to the money I spent
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Round Rock - North
Your review was brought to our attention, and we would like to take a moment to personally respond. We are very sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant stay with us and did not find our hotel to be a good value. We apologize that we did not deliver you the experience that you deserved. We will work with our staff to continue improving our hotel and our guest's experience. Thank you for your review. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
"Terrible. ...by a train"
Was by a train woke us up at 430 am....hotel was nasty and the front desk lady was rude.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Round Rock - North
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you received poor service from my staff and that you encountered cleanliness issues during your stay. In response to your feedback, I will be meeting with my housekeeping staff to review our cleanliness standards. As well, I will be working with my entire staff to review our customer service standards to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
e.g. Jessica
"Reasonable Price"
Reasonable price for an overnight stay.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Don't stay here"
I'm from Round Rock and needed a place to stay for the night. The rooms smelled of mold, they are very old and falling apart. Microwave was small and old, the fridge was frozen over, the towels had hair in them, the door didn't lock successfully. Never again
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Nastiest Hotel in a long time."
Terrible
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
Only complaint is we thought we were getting a queen bed and ended ip with a full
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Quick need to stay and very accessible to area. Aside from the young children living in the room across the hall without they mama it was alright. There was not much for the continental breakfast but we made it thru
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Nicole
"never never will go to that hotel again"
Room was dirty,small, roaches in the room. Bathroom was black in the toilet. Carpet had stains all over.
3 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
I like the brand, but this place was sub-par... room was half way cleaned. Poor front desk service. Just bad vibes all around...
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Condition of hotel was horrible and just down right nasty. Looks like they have not been fixing anything and just spraying bleech windex mix every where both roomsand hotel horrible smelling. My bathroom and "brown" stains on the wall and room was just greesy everywwhere did not clean anything up from what ever "event" happend befor. Will never stay at an extended stay again and refrain anyone i know from staying there ever.
Response by Extended Stay America Austin - Round Rock - North
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. The situation you described regarding the condition of the hotel is truly regrettable. We will be working with our housekeeping staff on a new cleaning process to ensure that our hotel and our rooms are up to our high standards. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"It was ok the first night"
Second night they didn't do our beds Flys black beattles
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
lu
"Definite NO."
All over terrible experience, I will never stay here again. First of all the room they gave us looked like a shack, they put us in an old employee break room (the room still had the sign). Second there was absolutely no towels in the room and it took a while to get some. Third there was dead beetles on the floor. Fourth the room was only partially clean, there was somebody's trash in the trashcan with no bag. Fifth we paid extra for a room with a queen size bed and got stuck on a full size one. If it wasn't for the room being nonrefundable we would've never stayed there. This was our second terrible experience at am Extended Stay and It's going to be the last one. What a complete waste of money
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
ericka
Would never stay again horrible experience room smell carpet dirty
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"COCKROACHES in ROOMS!"
Arrived at hotel, went to check in, there were people in front of us, so we were waiting our turn. Another hotel rep. asked us if they could help, we said yes, gave them our information and ID. Was assigned a room and hotel staff told everyone in the lobby, which room we were going to (NOT APPROPRIATE!!) Upon arriving at room, when we entered there were cockroaches all over the room, we immediately exited and went to the front desk, told them about the issue, now the hotel is refusing to reimburse us for our night that we didn't stay.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"A nice place, but a little run down."
The front desk agent was cordial and friendly. The rooms are in need of some detail in the kitchen and bathroom, but the rest of the room was very nice. Beds were average and I stayed with my two sons and we had a positive experience.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Keith
"Will not stay again"
While the room was clean and the hotel in general, the showers are too small, the bed was extremely hard, and most of the channels are news. It took about 15 minutes for the front desk person to come by when I got there nobody was in front.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
Monica
Horrible stay bed had bed bugs room smelled really foul restroom smelled like urine carpet really dirty eve time someone runs water you here it toilet ran alnite long will never stay here again
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Extended Stay
"Reviews are accurate"
I researched several hotels in this area and decided, despite the reviews, I would book at Extended Stay. My thinking was a majority of the bad reviews were people just complaining. Some very well may have been and some probably very truthful. In our case, the confirmation of the room was intact, room ready and everything seemed ok until we got into the room. The room was, by appearance clean, but a foul odor of some sort just overwhelmed us. Smelled like pet urine mixed with human urine or something along those lines and no amount of room freshener helped. It was overwhelming. The staff was nice and tried to find us another room, but there were none. They tried their other hotel close by and they were booked. They even sprayed the room with air freshener for us but again there was no removing that odor. We ended up staying the night and checked out the next day and moved to a different hotel for the remainder of our stay. I would take to heart the reviews on this hotel. Anyone planning to stay should spend their money elsewhere. in my opinion the place is a health risk for anyone staying their.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Anonymous
Horrible will never stay there again!!!!!!!!
2 night trip May 16, 2014
isabel
"Round Rock tx"
We were provided a room that someone was already assigned. Then they gave us a room that was recently updated, from what. We ended not staying, smelled bad, toilet dirty, and shower very dirty.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Nice try"
wow, i felt like a was going to be robbed just standing in the lobby, circus freeks everywhere.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Business"
good clean room, good service at the front desk and overall
Other trip May 19, 2014
The hotel was the cheapest on expedia, and now I know why. It was very busy when we checked in a little before 11p.m. Other guests were unruly and shouting at the front desk clerk about a room mix-up. I do have to say the front desk handled the situation very well. The room was disappointing, and the floor was still wet when we arrived. Overall, it was not worth the money. I wasn't expecting the best place, but this was really bad. I should've spent another $40-$50 and stayed somewhere else.
Other trip May 15, 2014
"It felt like a meth hotel"
So sorry to write a bad review, but OMG! The first room they assigned us was missing a stolen TV. We were SO exhausted that we went straight to the second room only to find EVERY SINGLE THING in the room was broken or stained. There were suspiciious RED splotches in the sheets, the bedskirts were filthy and we took showers in our shoes because we didnt want to touch the floors. Disgusting. I got out of there the moment I could and I won't go back!
3 night business trip May 6, 2014
"Would not stay for extended time"
Check in staff were flustered with two people checking in, very unorganized, hotel room was hot and muggy upon arrival, bathroom floor was messy/not cleaned, cabinets with plates and silverware smelled moldy, was not informed that the front door card reader did not work so we couldn't get into the hotel unless we called to be let in. Nice appearance on the outside but the rooms were poorly kept and I would not spend extended time in the room. Will be looking for another hotel next time.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Horrible hotel and staff"
Horrible staff. Booked nonsmoking room and they put us in a smoking room. Very inconsiderate. They assigned us a room that was never cleaned from the night before and then gave us attitude when we told them. I will never stay here again. I would recommend no one else does either.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Hotel for Tough Mudder!!"
I found this lovely Hotel on Trivago and could not skip this. We were searching for a nice hotel close to our event in Apache Pass. I called ahead for reservations and talked to nice lady by the name of Christa. She was very cordial and friendly and reassured me about my reservations and check in. Speaking of Checking in, i had to check in late because of work so she proceeded to tell me about how they do an Credit card audit from 9pm till 10pm. I was worried that i wouldn't make it there on time but she reassured me that everything will be fine and i should be ok. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Simple Hotel and lovely area in North austin Round Rock area.
Other trip May 6, 2014
Oscar
"Low quality hotel"
Room smelled like smoke and conditions were sub-par.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Cobwebs and cockroaches' party"
I specifically picked this hotel because they advertised shuttle device from the airport, but when I called to book the shuttle, staff had no clue of its existence. Ended up having to pay $50 for shuttle and it took hours to get to the hotel due to picking up other passengers and dropping them off at other hotels. Upon my arrival I was told that the room was not cleaned daily and if I wanted fresh towels I would have to go to the desk for them. When I got to the room there were cobwebs everywhere, I complained to front desk and she sent a maid to clean it 3 hours later. The next morning I was in the bathroom and three cockroaches came under the door (I was directly across the "trash room"). I again went to the front desk and was told they will change my room, 6 hours later I was given a new room........not much better looking and right by vending machines, heard all the cans coming out when used, big gap under door that I plugged with the bed spread. Breakfast was very very sad...apples and oatmeal bars every day! No restaurants that were walking distance, ok if a person has a car, but I didn't! Overall a terrible experience.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
alex
No continental breakfast, booked in advanced didn't check in so room was given to someone else.
2 night business trip Apr 4, 2014