All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
7700 Biscayne Blvd., Miami, FL, 33138, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.3
    1.8
    2.2
"simple room for good price"
breakfast is never complete - did not like that good for getting around by public transport
3 night romance trip Dec 15, 2014
cornelia
"great value for money"
This Motel offers very good standard if you consider the price. It is cheaper than a hostel and offers big rooms with bath rooms incl. breakfast at a great location between downtown and the beaches. You can get around with public transport, busses to several directions stop around the corner which is a great benefit for internationals without car. The stuff is very helpful and friendly. The fact that the building needs a make over didn't disturb us at all. What we did not like is that something was somehow always missing for breakfast. Or there was no coffee or no muffins or no juice or no cubs or spoons or butter or jam or milk. You have to improve on that friends because this is annoying. Nobody expects more than a simple basic breakfast for the great rate but it should be complete at least. What we also feel is that even though the motel is old, you could take much better care of the pool area. The pool is clean but the chairs and tables are not and there are no pillows and this is a very big pity because it could be fun to sit outside for dinner especially because a great tropical take away is in the supermarket around the corner and the foot is amazing. What we also liked is the shop that sells hundreds of different special bears from all over the country across the street. We stayed 10 days and recommend the place if you travel on a budget without car. Last but not least, a very cosy fish restaurant is in front of the door. You sit at a cannel. Romantic.
2 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
cornelia
"Friendly staff, everything else horrible"
This is one of the dirtiest, loudest, scariest, most disgusting places I've ever slept in, and I've slept in some pretty awful places. Smelly, uneven bed? Check. Loud LOUD music directly outside my door (like night club level loud)? Check. Traffic? Check. Paper thin walls? Yes. Low quality materials throughout. I saw some pillows at a store today selling for $1 each, and they were probably better than the ones in this hotel. The mattress was the worst I've ever slept on. To compensate somewhat, the front desk staff were pretty friendly, but my goodness, what a mess. (And to counteract that one positive, the cleaning lady banged loudly and repeatedly on my door while I was in the bathroom and wouldn't go away in spite of me asking many, many times.)
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
CBR
"bad"
Too noise to many weird people at night
2 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
david
"Good Value for Money"
Motel Blu is excellent value for money. Room is very basic but adequate. Pool is kept clean. Breakfast coffee is good and the breakfast offering is adequate - like muffins. If it was an expensive hotel I might complain, but for the daily rate it was excellent. The best part is that it is on Biccayne Blvd with several bus routes, so getting around without a car was easy. I do not drive. All the staff are polite and helpful.
6 night trip Nov 5, 2014
Jean
"WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!"
This was the worst service i've ever had at any establishment. The guy at the front counter was not helpful at all, i was askinh him questions and he just kept saying i cant help you. If he cant help the customers why put him on duty without a manager, apparently he cant do the job. Staff has no communication skills with one another at all, i called earlier in the day to let someone know i was gonna be late checking in, whomever i spoke with did not relay the message and my room was given away, just to be told there were no more vacancies. When i ask about a refund he was quick to shut me down and tell me he couldnt help me and it was non-refundable. I will NEVER EVER BOOK HERE AGAIN OR SUGGEST ANYONE ELSE TO!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"I will Never Stay in this place AGAIN"
This is NOT a place for you to stay in the rooms there are no towels,the neighborhood is not good at all a lot of ghetto black folks around definitely Not staying in the place ever again.
3 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
Eder
"I will never stay there."
is not black people around around place place to stay n definitely I will not stay there is bad neighborhood in the lot of getto black people
3 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
Eder
"Pay for what you get"
The staff were friendly, motel is located in a dangerous neighborhood. If you don't have a car, don't stay here. The room was smelly, made me sick. people live in this hotel, don't stay here is it not short and can't travel out.
3 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
Tyree
"Horrible"
Horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
"Ok"
Everything was good , they just have a frig or linking in place
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
"Don't EVER stay here!!!"
The website said there was a restaurant, but there was no restaurant. The website said that the rooms were clean, and they were filthy. The toilet didnt work. One room I tried the AC didnt work....in Miami in the summer. I was told my room would have a fridge and a microwave, but my room did not. The staff tried to help but they seemed very aloof and that because I had not spent a lot for the room I should not be complaining. The pool was filthy. Overall, it was a horrible experience and I will never stay there again.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Kyaien
"sucks"
Graffiti in room. No towels. Disgusting.
3 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
anna
"Not bad for that rate"
I read the reviews before I go to place. its all true, but service people are really good, no question when we ask something they give what they have!. YES they give what they have, we cant expect anything more, if you think about money and you wont stay at room all the day then go for it, like we did :) the pic is exactly same 5-10 yrs before-go with very low expectation
4 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
krish
pool in the afternoom was not clean at all; looby was not nice and decorated;room o.k. but no ice maker, no cups in the room; one good thing: staff friendly.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"For a one night stay, it's not bad."
It really depends if you're priority is price or comfort. For the price, this place is good. You should only stay here if it's for 1 night and you're a male or you have a male (protective) companion. Read the rest to see why. Customer service here reflects your attitude. If you're upbeat, so are they. I actually stayed 2 weeks here. The internet isn't stable. From 11-3pm, it would cut out. If the internet is down, ask the front desk to reset the modem. Housekeeping uses excessive bleach so it smells strong. The towel had a stain from the fabric freshener they use. If you have a DND sign on your door, housekeeping will bypass you and you're room will not be cleaned and you won't get a change in towels. Make sure you catch them and ask for a towel before they clock out at 4pm. The lobby does not have additiona amenities. The blanket was super thin, worn out and just felt abrasive During my stay, nothing happened to me so I guess it's safe but I did not feel safe. Being a male and alone, I didn't mind but females without some type of male (or protective figure) should not stay here. I'm very chivalrous and respect women so please do not take this as a form of sexism. I would never bring my girlfriend to a place that I wasn't comfortable leaving her alone. There were guys that looked like thugs staying there and people that didn't even stay there just roaming the parking lot.
7 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
"worst place to stay"
smelly, dirty place, unsecured area, noisy until past midnight, no towels and the breakfast "buffet" was only coffee (with NO sugar) and muffins... totally different of what you see in pictures...
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
V Perez
"Worst hotel ever"
Smelled bad, Parking was terrible, TV didn't work but I thought it's only one night and it's close to my very important meeting. I get up to find out no hot water! Your better off sleeping in your car.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
"It was not to bad partying on the cheap"
when i got there from Ft lauderdale took about 20 mins looked dirt but no trash around went to front desk got rm 116 it was musk old damp smell air conditioner not working. she give me another room 116 only thing wrong no towels,desk no microwave,one bar soap,one trash can ,no in room wifi. i ask for towels did not get until next day.used micrwave in lobby . after that i was on my own. i had a car so started doing what i came there for havin fun very well located close to everything. for the price it was great. wonderland next door. From chicago southside not the worst . oh yeah they didn't clean the room the whole time i was there so when i left they had lot of work to in room.
"Cheep sleep"
The hotel needs a lot of work. One room was discussing with moldy bath and dated furniture the ac didn't work and the ceiling fan was from 1960. The second room was updated but had dated scratched furniture. The shower floor was discussting. Capers were filthy. Never took my socks off. The pas sways and stairs were littered with trash. They were working on it so maybe they will get it fixed up
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
peter
"Worst Motel ever"
The bathroom and the room was so dirty and smell so bad, the toilet look like they dint clean it for weeks, the bed smells like someone else was there before and they dint clean the sheets, the breakfast they just give bread and thats it, we supposed to be there 3 nights and we dint last a night there, the neighborhood is dangerous.
3 night romance trip Jul 15, 2014
Denise
"Worst Hotel In Miami"
We had a very bad experience in this hotel.... From the day 1 we have been complaining that our room lights were not working but till our stay for 3 days none of the staff member took care of it. Bedsheets & comfort were dirty n smelly. No tissues & sufficient soaps were there in bathrooms, they were dirty too. Carpets were so unclean that you cannot even think of putting bare foot on floor. Carpets were full of stains n stink.Never Ever Try this motel.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Bhaskar
They was very good and very well nice
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Aweful experience"
The rooms were dirty, broken door. Mirror held together with tape. Tears in the bed spread, the location was dangerous, second shift staff was rude, locked me out of my own room because I complained about it, and didn't give me my weeks money back after locating to The Best Western Windsor. May I add was the BEST
7 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
Joyce
"Not good!"
Room was old. Beds were old. Sheets and comforter were old. Staff was friendly. Hotel is not in a good area. Spend the extra money and find a different place.
3 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
"Everything We Needed."
The location for us was great, the price right, clean room, pool and coffee and coffee cakes, plus wi-fi, a good deal!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
katinal
"Barely anything in the rooms!"
When I picked this hotel on a deal at Expedia I knew it was a cheap hotel for the price I was paying but this was just the worst hotel I have ever stayed at! They tried to willfully strip the room of any and every amenity they could possibly get away with. Not even a glass to drink water from, no hangers, one towel for a room with two beds and one bar of soap. Come on, I knew you were cheap but just one towel and bar of soap for two people!! The people at the reception were rude with a this-is-what-you-signed-up-for attitude and there were ALWAYS at least 2 other customers complaining about their rooms. Broken toilet seat, no remote for the TV, constant banging noise somewhere on the floor and no phone to even call the reception if you needed something! This hotel should not even be on Expedia. The only saving grace was the room was clean, nothing too dirty to complain about. But the hotel and rooms need a major overhaul and better amenities if they need a better rating.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Jackie
"not impressed"
The surrounding had trash thrown every where it was cleaned up the next morning. The rooms only have window household a/c units which was not sufficient to cool the room, the toilet was broken and a couple light bulbs were out
2 night trip Jun 8, 2014
"enjoy pool"
I can't expect better for the price I paid
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
myself
"Better than expected!!"
After reading previous reviews I was a little skeptical.The room was quiet and quaint.The bathroom was an actual bathroom not just a small closet shower stall.The beds were comfortable and the linens were soft & smelled fresh.I only paid $46 so I feel I got more than my money's worth.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
Let's say that the hotel has a parking lot and a pool with transparent water. The reception looks like from a cheap movie, fading paint, cracks in the walls, vending machines in the hallway and a microwave. The room had a terrible smell, the carpeted floor was maybe from the 80s or 90s, the window A/C rattling, no power outlet in the room and the light in the bathroom didn't work. If you're into adventure travel, great, go for it. I couldn't stay there with my wife, except, maybe when asking for a divorce. As I'm not into the divorce thing, I would look for something cleaner next time.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Martin
"Will not recommend to any one"
No Towels and no toilet papers in the room.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
"It was okay for what it was..."
The room is okay... But I enjoyed my night....
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2014
Trice
"Older hotel that is close to things"
When I checked in I was given a single bed for 4 people--front desk told me that was all they had and that expedia booked it that way. Then they "cancelled" someone elses room to give me a room, even though I told them that they could give me a small discount and I would take a room that had construction workers every morning at 8:00, but they said they would not do that. So I got a room that has no phone, only 2 towels for 4 people, 1 pillow a piece and a broken bathroom door. The booking said hair dryer with notice--no hair dryer at all. 1 small bar of soap. Only 2 working outlets and 1 working light. We had to unplug stuff to plug in computers--across the room because nothing around us worked. Not enough parking. I was suppose to have a breakfast buffet--that was coffee and gross tasting muffins...what buffet???
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
jennifer
"down and out experience"
this whole hotel needs major revamp - almost everything in the the room needed repair of some kind = the bathroom tile was strange and uncomfortable under feet, carpets old and worn, furniture barely holding together, air conditioner so loud had to turn it off, and so on if you are really down and out and just need lowest cost possible I guess this would be the place
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Just a short stay"
I've stayed here multiple times & gotten different rooms with different cleanliness to each room! The staff is great & go the extra mile, however do not disturb signs are something ppl don't go by! The roof is under renovations right now so I had to move twice from the 2nd floor to the 1st floor & I can still here the work being done!
5 night trip May 16, 2014
JT
"Horrible service and dirty room!"
The room they gave me was smelly and the floor was filthy so I requested a room change. The new room they placed me in was a little better but still needed to be vacuumed. There were no towels in the room and when I requested towels the staff said they do not have any and would have to take clean towels out of other rooms. For the 4 days that I stayed in the hotel they did not clean my room or anything.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Dirty scary unsecured"
As soon I walked to the room I find out that was missing soap shampoo n towels I call the front desk she told me in a very rude tone to go across street n buy it at the gas station no more words
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Would not recommend this hotel"
Would not recommend this hotel at list until they finish reconstruction under new menegement
Other trip May 14, 2014
Inna
The Motel Blu was no cleaning hotel he nedeed remodelation, complete remodelation.
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Terrible, weekend at motel Blu"
Unfortunately, I did bad selection. I hope I can get my money back or credit for another place. The towels and bed sheets were dirty. I saw rouches coming out from the toilet. Carpet and other furniture in bad conditions. This place should be closed.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Nightmare stay with cockroaches everywhere"
My last stay at the Motel Blu in Miami was by far the worst experience ever. In fact, it was a nightmare stay. The first room I entered smelled like someone smoked marijuana there just before I entered. I asked for another room and I was given one. I took my bag inside and left for dinner. When I returned around 11pm, the room was literally moving. There were cockroaches everywhere –small and huge ones, with signs of infestation everywhere. They were running on the nightstand, on TV, on the walls, in the bathroom, on bathroom walls, in the shower, inside the toilet bowl, in the sink. It was late at night and I didn’t have anywhere else to move, so I had to sleep in the room, in my clothing with all that movement around me. At some point in the middle of the night there were roaches on the sheets. I ran out of the room early in the morning without taking a shower. Unfortunately, the minimum grade I can give is 1. This hotel deserves receive “-5.” Expedia should remove this hotel from their list. The nasty condition of the room has nothing to do with 2 stars that this hotel is allegedly given. I’ve stayed in 2-star hotels before and the rooms were at least clean. I contacted Expedia upon my return explaining the condition of the room, requesting the refund and removal of the hotel from the list of offered venues. Expedia did nothing apart from sending an apologetic email. The motel is still listed as of early May. I highly, highly do not recommend staying here.
Other trip May 9, 2014
Max
The negative I experienced in my room quarters was an infestation of roaches and the bedding had no mattress pad covering.
Other trip May 8, 2014
"not bad"
Not bad for a night, neighborhood not grate, front desk never picks up the phone.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
"Wow, what an experience..."
There was only one other experience that comes close to Motel Blu in my life, both I will remember for a long time. Screaming, banging, arguments, I am pretty tough, but unless you want to be a part of the horror show I'd stay away. If I ever had to stay in Miami again and this was the only option, I'd skip the trip. Shower handle on the window sill, door with a gap, traffic noise. I'd say parking was the best part, staff OK, sheets fairly clean. Not sure what the AC was for since the gaps in the windows and doors would render it useless. Calling this accommodation with 2 stars is a true stretch of imagination. At $60 a night I paid I stayed in Miami in places that have better garages than my room. Anyways, if you want to find out for yourself, go for it, you will remember the experience for a long time.
2 night trip Apr 29, 2014
mike
"Four days in paradise"
I paid an absolutely unreal price for 4 days in Miami. The hotel was not the greatest but the staff was awesome and the location was perfect for me. The place is a little dated but I throughly enjoyed my stay regardless the motel. My Over all experience was fantastic.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
"wanted to CRY.....DISSAPPOINTING"
The room was so small that it could not hold the customary table and 2 chairs that are a standard part of most motel rooms, so there was no where to eat in the room. The condition of the room was shocking. Firstly, the overhead light was the lowest wattage. The 3 lamps did NOT work, so the room was dark. The room smelled old and musty, like a really bad thrift shop. The comforter looked like it was 50 years old, used, washed out. I read the review about bed-bugs AFTER booking the hotel, and when I called to cancel, the clerk assured me that the motel had new owners who had the property professionally fumigated - I took one look at the mattress and bedding and left. There was NO WAY that I was going to lie on the bed, even the carpet underfoot was at least 30 years old. There was an obvious film of "use" on everything in the room, as if no one had cleaned anything in at least 20 years. We stayed at another motel, even though we paid to stay here.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
DissapointedDeb
"discusted with hotel"
I stay at this hotel this week and must say this was the worst place ever. There were craked walls on celling and walls. There was mold all over bathroom. It seemed it had not been cleaned for years. There was no towels in shower to bathed. I tried to complain to the manager and all he said was that he didn't have time to fix or clean it and that if I had a problem with it then I should fix it my self. I have pictures of this hotel and do not recommend it to anyone. It does not disorve any stars.
2 night trip Apr 22, 2014
alejandro otero
"good hotel, near from downtown and aventura mall"
good hotel, there are pool and parking, good cleaning in the rooms
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
julio
"Unclean/Uncomfortable"
This hotel is the worst I have ever been; no air conditioner, the carpet so dirty no vacuum; the furniture with holes, the bathroom shower did not work properly, roaches, the pool using people from outside the hotel no the clients. the coffee area unclean; the advertising said breakfast buffet, only coffee and muffins. No parking space. They should reimburse the money to the customers; this is stealing.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014