All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America

2.1
    1.9
    2.3
"Ok"
Everything was good , they just have a frig or linking in place
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
"Don't EVER stay here!!!"
The website said there was a restaurant, but there was no restaurant. The website said that the rooms were clean, and they were filthy. The toilet didnt work. One room I tried the AC didnt work....in Miami in the summer. I was told my room would have a fridge and a microwave, but my room did not. The staff tried to help but they seemed very aloof and that because I had not spent a lot for the room I should not be complaining. The pool was filthy. Overall, it was a horrible experience and I will never stay there again.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Kyaien
"sucks"
Graffiti in room. No towels. Disgusting.
3 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
anna
"Not bad for that rate"
I read the reviews before I go to place. its all true, but service people are really good, no question when we ask something they give what they have!. YES they give what they have, we cant expect anything more, if you think about money and you wont stay at room all the day then go for it, like we did :) the pic is exactly same 5-10 yrs before-go with very low expectation
4 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
krish
pool in the afternoom was not clean at all; looby was not nice and decorated;room o.k. but no ice maker, no cups in the room; one good thing: staff friendly.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"For a one night stay, it's not bad."
It really depends if you're priority is price or comfort. For the price, this place is good. You should only stay here if it's for 1 night and you're a male or you have a male (protective) companion. Read the rest to see why. Customer service here reflects your attitude. If you're upbeat, so are they. I actually stayed 2 weeks here. The internet isn't stable. From 11-3pm, it would cut out. If the internet is down, ask the front desk to reset the modem. Housekeeping uses excessive bleach so it smells strong. The towel had a stain from the fabric freshener they use. If you have a DND sign on your door, housekeeping will bypass you and you're room will not be cleaned and you won't get a change in towels. Make sure you catch them and ask for a towel before they clock out at 4pm. The lobby does not have additiona amenities. The blanket was super thin, worn out and just felt abrasive During my stay, nothing happened to me so I guess it's safe but I did not feel safe. Being a male and alone, I didn't mind but females without some type of male (or protective figure) should not stay here. I'm very chivalrous and respect women so please do not take this as a form of sexism. I would never bring my girlfriend to a place that I wasn't comfortable leaving her alone. There were guys that looked like thugs staying there and people that didn't even stay there just roaming the parking lot.
7 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
"worst place to stay"
smelly, dirty place, unsecured area, noisy until past midnight, no towels and the breakfast "buffet" was only coffee (with NO sugar) and muffins... totally different of what you see in pictures...
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
V Perez
"Worst hotel ever"
Smelled bad, Parking was terrible, TV didn't work but I thought it's only one night and it's close to my very important meeting. I get up to find out no hot water! Your better off sleeping in your car.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
"It was not to bad partying on the cheap"
when i got there from Ft lauderdale took about 20 mins looked dirt but no trash around went to front desk got rm 116 it was musk old damp smell air conditioner not working. she give me another room 116 only thing wrong no towels,desk no microwave,one bar soap,one trash can ,no in room wifi. i ask for towels did not get until next day.used micrwave in lobby . after that i was on my own. i had a car so started doing what i came there for havin fun very well located close to everything. for the price it was great. wonderland next door. From chicago southside not the worst . oh yeah they didn't clean the room the whole time i was there so when i left they had lot of work to in room.
"Cheep sleep"
The hotel needs a lot of work. One room was discussing with moldy bath and dated furniture the ac didn't work and the ceiling fan was from 1960. The second room was updated but had dated scratched furniture. The shower floor was discussting. Capers were filthy. Never took my socks off. The pas sways and stairs were littered with trash. They were working on it so maybe they will get it fixed up
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
peter
"Worst Motel ever"
The bathroom and the room was so dirty and smell so bad, the toilet look like they dint clean it for weeks, the bed smells like someone else was there before and they dint clean the sheets, the breakfast they just give bread and thats it, we supposed to be there 3 nights and we dint last a night there, the neighborhood is dangerous.
3 night romance trip Jul 15, 2014
Denise
"Worst Hotel In Miami"
We had a very bad experience in this hotel.... From the day 1 we have been complaining that our room lights were not working but till our stay for 3 days none of the staff member took care of it. Bedsheets & comfort were dirty n smelly. No tissues & sufficient soaps were there in bathrooms, they were dirty too. Carpets were so unclean that you cannot even think of putting bare foot on floor. Carpets were full of stains n stink.Never Ever Try this motel.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Bhaskar
They was very good and very well nice
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Aweful experience"
The rooms were dirty, broken door. Mirror held together with tape. Tears in the bed spread, the location was dangerous, second shift staff was rude, locked me out of my own room because I complained about it, and didn't give me my weeks money back after locating to The Best Western Windsor. May I add was the BEST
7 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
Joyce
"Not good!"
Room was old. Beds were old. Sheets and comforter were old. Staff was friendly. Hotel is not in a good area. Spend the extra money and find a different place.
3 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
"Everything We Needed."
The location for us was great, the price right, clean room, pool and coffee and coffee cakes, plus wi-fi, a good deal!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
katinal
"Barely anything in the rooms!"
When I picked this hotel on a deal at Expedia I knew it was a cheap hotel for the price I was paying but this was just the worst hotel I have ever stayed at! They tried to willfully strip the room of any and every amenity they could possibly get away with. Not even a glass to drink water from, no hangers, one towel for a room with two beds and one bar of soap. Come on, I knew you were cheap but just one towel and bar of soap for two people!! The people at the reception were rude with a this-is-what-you-signed-up-for attitude and there were ALWAYS at least 2 other customers complaining about their rooms. Broken toilet seat, no remote for the TV, constant banging noise somewhere on the floor and no phone to even call the reception if you needed something! This hotel should not even be on Expedia. The only saving grace was the room was clean, nothing too dirty to complain about. But the hotel and rooms need a major overhaul and better amenities if they need a better rating.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Jackie
"not impressed"
The surrounding had trash thrown every where it was cleaned up the next morning. The rooms only have window household a/c units which was not sufficient to cool the room, the toilet was broken and a couple light bulbs were out
2 night trip Jun 8, 2014
"enjoy pool"
I can't expect better for the price I paid
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
myself
"Better than expected!!"
After reading previous reviews I was a little skeptical.The room was quiet and quaint.The bathroom was an actual bathroom not just a small closet shower stall.The beds were comfortable and the linens were soft & smelled fresh.I only paid $46 so I feel I got more than my money's worth.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
Let's say that the hotel has a parking lot and a pool with transparent water. The reception looks like from a cheap movie, fading paint, cracks in the walls, vending machines in the hallway and a microwave. The room had a terrible smell, the carpeted floor was maybe from the 80s or 90s, the window A/C rattling, no power outlet in the room and the light in the bathroom didn't work. If you're into adventure travel, great, go for it. I couldn't stay there with my wife, except, maybe when asking for a divorce. As I'm not into the divorce thing, I would look for something cleaner next time.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Martin
"Will not recommend to any one"
No Towels and no toilet papers in the room.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
"It was okay for what it was..."
The room is okay... But I enjoyed my night....
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2014
Trice
"Older hotel that is close to things"
When I checked in I was given a single bed for 4 people--front desk told me that was all they had and that expedia booked it that way. Then they "cancelled" someone elses room to give me a room, even though I told them that they could give me a small discount and I would take a room that had construction workers every morning at 8:00, but they said they would not do that. So I got a room that has no phone, only 2 towels for 4 people, 1 pillow a piece and a broken bathroom door. The booking said hair dryer with notice--no hair dryer at all. 1 small bar of soap. Only 2 working outlets and 1 working light. We had to unplug stuff to plug in computers--across the room because nothing around us worked. Not enough parking. I was suppose to have a breakfast buffet--that was coffee and gross tasting muffins...what buffet???
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
jennifer
"down and out experience"
this whole hotel needs major revamp - almost everything in the the room needed repair of some kind = the bathroom tile was strange and uncomfortable under feet, carpets old and worn, furniture barely holding together, air conditioner so loud had to turn it off, and so on if you are really down and out and just need lowest cost possible I guess this would be the place
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Just a short stay"
I've stayed here multiple times & gotten different rooms with different cleanliness to each room! The staff is great & go the extra mile, however do not disturb signs are something ppl don't go by! The roof is under renovations right now so I had to move twice from the 2nd floor to the 1st floor & I can still here the work being done!
5 night trip May 16, 2014
JT
"Horrible service and dirty room!"
The room they gave me was smelly and the floor was filthy so I requested a room change. The new room they placed me in was a little better but still needed to be vacuumed. There were no towels in the room and when I requested towels the staff said they do not have any and would have to take clean towels out of other rooms. For the 4 days that I stayed in the hotel they did not clean my room or anything.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Dirty scary unsecured"
As soon I walked to the room I find out that was missing soap shampoo n towels I call the front desk she told me in a very rude tone to go across street n buy it at the gas station no more words
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Would not recommend this hotel"
Would not recommend this hotel at list until they finish reconstruction under new menegement
Other trip May 14, 2014
Inna
The Motel Blu was no cleaning hotel he nedeed remodelation, complete remodelation.
Other trip May 14, 2014
The negative I experienced in my room quarters was an infestation of roaches and the bedding had no mattress pad covering.
Other trip May 8, 2014
"not bad"
Not bad for a night, neighborhood not grate, front desk never picks up the phone.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
"Wow, what an experience..."
There was only one other experience that comes close to Motel Blu in my life, both I will remember for a long time. Screaming, banging, arguments, I am pretty tough, but unless you want to be a part of the horror show I'd stay away. If I ever had to stay in Miami again and this was the only option, I'd skip the trip. Shower handle on the window sill, door with a gap, traffic noise. I'd say parking was the best part, staff OK, sheets fairly clean. Not sure what the AC was for since the gaps in the windows and doors would render it useless. Calling this accommodation with 2 stars is a true stretch of imagination. At $60 a night I paid I stayed in Miami in places that have better garages than my room. Anyways, if you want to find out for yourself, go for it, you will remember the experience for a long time.
2 night trip Apr 29, 2014
mike
"Four days in paradise"
I paid an absolutely unreal price for 4 days in Miami. The hotel was not the greatest but the staff was awesome and the location was perfect for me. The place is a little dated but I throughly enjoyed my stay regardless the motel. My Over all experience was fantastic.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
"wanted to CRY.....DISSAPPOINTING"
The room was so small that it could not hold the customary table and 2 chairs that are a standard part of most motel rooms, so there was no where to eat in the room. The condition of the room was shocking. Firstly, the overhead light was the lowest wattage. The 3 lamps did NOT work, so the room was dark. The room smelled old and musty, like a really bad thrift shop. The comforter looked like it was 50 years old, used, washed out. I read the review about bed-bugs AFTER booking the hotel, and when I called to cancel, the clerk assured me that the motel had new owners who had the property professionally fumigated - I took one look at the mattress and bedding and left. There was NO WAY that I was going to lie on the bed, even the carpet underfoot was at least 30 years old. There was an obvious film of "use" on everything in the room, as if no one had cleaned anything in at least 20 years. We stayed at another motel, even though we paid to stay here.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
DissapointedDeb
"discusted with hotel"
I stay at this hotel this week and must say this was the worst place ever. There were craked walls on celling and walls. There was mold all over bathroom. It seemed it had not been cleaned for years. There was no towels in shower to bathed. I tried to complain to the manager and all he said was that he didn't have time to fix or clean it and that if I had a problem with it then I should fix it my self. I have pictures of this hotel and do not recommend it to anyone. It does not disorve any stars.
2 night trip Apr 22, 2014
alejandro otero
"good hotel, near from downtown and aventura mall"
good hotel, there are pool and parking, good cleaning in the rooms
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
julio
No, I have stayed at Hotel Motel Blu several times now. It has been a pleasant stay for each of my visits. In regards to the type of clientele that would be most favorably catered to at the Hotel Motel Blu, I think it would be the single traveler, young college groups, and the young vacationing couple, gay or straight honestly.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
I really wasn't in the room long. It served it's purpose as a quick place to shower and sleep for a few hours before hitting the beach and clubs.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
The rooms at Hotel Motel Blu are very accommodating. I love the shower! I would definitely say the Blu meets my standards exceedingly well.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Motel Blu has a loyal customer, thus far.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
"Dont Do it"
PLEASE DONT!! Worst NightMare EVER!!!! From Service to Cleanliness... It All was Horrible!! The Only Good Part was Saying GOOD-BYE!! I left and went Somewhere Waaaaay Better!!!!!! For the Same Price!!!
4 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2014
Jesse F
"Nice, cheap motel right in Miami with a pool & air"
I was not there for a full 24 hours, only one night. served it's purpose for me. Comfortable Queen Size Beds! I liked it at this particular motel, I would stay there again next time I come to Miami. Very quiet, not loud at night.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Kris
This was the first time that I stayed at Hotel Motel Blu. This location has great access to both Miami Beach and the downtown club areas as well.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Mildew city"
The room was extremely damp and had a mildew odor that was just awful. I literally slept with a towel covering my face. Otherwise it served its purpose . A room with a bed and a shower....
1 night business trip Mar 31, 2014
Sjaxx
The quality of the service was horrible! Our room had a broken fridge that was held together with duct tape. The carpets were stained and the room had an offensive odor. We paid 200.00 and one week later we seen rooms going for 39.00$ a night PLEASE AVOID THIS HOTEL!!!! VERY BAD NEIGHBORHOOD. HOMELESS FOLLOWED US BACK TO HOTEL FROM NEARBY VENUE. VERY UNSAFE!
2 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2014
GaryT
"Not Pleased"
The bed wasn't comfortable, I felt like I was sleeping on the floor. There wasn't a clock or phone in the room. I hated the fact that I had to go to the front desk to request items that I needed. At the same time when I did request an item, such as an iron or extra covers, they were unable to supply those items for me. I will never stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Never go there!"
It was our first time in Florida and Miami in particular. Unfortunately our only option was to go during the Spring break. I booked January 26, 2014. I did not have any idea that a room priced at $125 per night could be such a nightmare. I did not have time to read the reviews. Ninety percent of the motel's description especially the room amenities was incorrect. What we DID NOT have in the room: 1. No single chair 2. No desk 3. No curtains 4. No toiletries, except a bar of soap 5. Only one towel 6. No remote control 7. No garbage basket 8. No Wi-Fi 9. Entire room and bathroom where filthy 10. The sheets where terrible, there where hairs all over 11. The bed did not have fitted sheet, but a second flat instead 12. There was no breakfast buffet. There are pictures of a breakfast area on Expedia's web site. In fact there was not such place in the hotel. We slept in our clothes, cancelled the rest of our stay and checked out in the morning. What the breakfast buffet was supposed to be was a couple of dirty tables and four chairs next to the reception desk. On a counter there was a tube of Land-o-Lake spread, a jar of strawberry preserve, and a few pieces of bread. Filthy toaster and some kind of coffee container was the rest. That was it. Of course we did not eat at all. I took a few pictures of the so called breakfast area which are attached. Never, ever even consider that place!
"Never go there!"
It was our first time in Florida and Miami in particular. Unfortunately our only option was to go during the Spring break. I booked January 26, 2014. I did not have any idea that a room priced that much could be such a nightmare. I did not have time to read the reviews. Ninety percent of the motel's description especially the room amenities was incorrect. What we DID NOT have in the room: 1. No single chair 2. No desk 3. No curtains 4. No toiletries, except a bar of soap 5. Only one towel 6. No remote control 7. No garbage basket 8. No Wi-Fi 9. Entire room and bathroom where filthy 10. The sheets where terrible, there where hairs all over 11. The bed did not have fitted sheet, but a second flat instead 12. There was no breakfast buffet. There are pictures of a breakfast area on Expedia's web site. In fact there was not such place in the hotel. We slept in our clothes, cancelled the rest of our stay and checked out in the morning. What the breakfast buffet was supposed to be was a couple of dirty tables and four chairs next to the reception desk. On a counter there was a tube of Land-o-Lake spread, a jar of strawberry preserve, and a few pieces of bread. Filthy toaster and some kind of coffee container was the rest. That was it. Of course we did not eat at all. I took a few pictures of the so called breakfast area which are attached. Never, ever even consider that place!