All hotels in Plano, Texas, United States of America
8201 Preston Rd, Plano, TX, 75024, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Ehh"
My stay at the Nylo was interesting, because it was unlike any hotel i've ever stayed at. The pictures on the website definitely make it look nicer than it is. But it was an overall pleasant stay. The front desk receptionists weren't very nice and they messed up our key card multiple times, and we also weren't allowed to take a cooler to our room, so we paid for a fridge, and we could maybe fit 10 sodas in it. Very small... Probably won't be staying here again, but it wasn't an awful experience. If you're looking for a hotel room where you will only be in the room to sleep, this is a good choice due to the 300 sq foot room. Also, there's poor ventilation in the room (couldn't get the AC to kick on when we wanted it to) so after your shower steams up, the entire room is humid for hours.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Kendall
"Up all night"
Airconditioner made noise all night. Not normal noise. Complained the next morning and nothing was done. Manager was supposed to call or email us, but we never heard from them. Very disappointing service.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Marilynn
":)"
It was unique and awesome love the interior!
1 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Belen
"Customer Service could be better!"
We booked 3 days the 1st night noisy, Til 2am 2nd night we had a water leak from the rain storm in the ceiling nothing was done it leaked like a faucet running no rooms avail to move, we were not told til I called later that night! Only got 14.00 disc off for our inconvienence n there was no manager until Monday the 25! So we left the next morning, never staying there again!
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
RAUL
"Not really my kind of hotel"
Not a very warm welcoming room. The walls, floors and ceilings are all concrete, making it feel like you're staying in someone's basement. I know this appeals to some but not really what I had in mind when I booked the hotel. I am accustomed to feeling a rug or carpet under my feet when I climb out of bed in the morning not a cold concrete floor. There were heavy rains the night we stayed and at around two in the morning a leak in the ceiling was dripping on the bed right next to our heads. The bed was very comfortable however, and the floor to ceiling window was something that would have been appreciated if it wasn't for the bad weather. The restaurant was good. Not a big menu but our dinner and breakfast was good. The waitstaff was attentive and very friendly. Again though, the floors, walls, and ceiling are all concrete and has an industrial feel. It generally just didn't feel very inviting. The outside patio and pool was a stark contrast to the inside, but again the weather did not allow us to enjoy it. It is not a bad hotel, and the staff is very good. It's just not my preferred kind of hotel.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Too small...bathroom sink had ruined wood"
The room was exceptionally small. Having stayed at many loft like facilities I was surprised that it was actually that small. The sink in the bathroom spilled over all the time and the wood that surrounded it was damaged. Beds were very small also.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Good job nylo"
Hotel was great getaway weekend. I.will be back .
1 night trip May 22, 2015
felicia
My husband and I loved everything about it! We can't wait to stay again!
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Overall Pleasing Stay-Over With Son"
Me and my 10 year old son recently stayed here during a getaway in the Dallas area. There are several places to eat, within walking distance; and it's a stone's throw from the toll way. NYLO Plano took a little getting used to for me, but I may be accustomed to more traditional rooms. Because of the exposed concrete (loft design), the acoustics will occasionally bring some nearby conversations into your room. Also, our bathroom felt integrated into the living area because of a sliding door you couldn't completely close, and an opaque glass/plexi section of the shower that faced the bed. There was also an open space above the glass/plexi section. Everything there gave off an eclectic, up-to-date vibe, but upon closer inspection, a few things were exhibiting some wear. The pool was a little small, as well. Overall though, it was relatively pleasing, but I'd say it's geared more for couples than a father and son excursion. Although, we never felt like outsiders, AND the hotel shouldn't be blamed for that.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Overall Experience was great. I would recommend this location to my friends and others.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Great hotel for a staycation- by Shops of Legacy"
Great value. Super fun loft-like rooms. Nice pool.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"NYLO Plano"
Great hotel! Very clean and comfortable. Friendly staff and great location close to shopping and dining, the Shops at legacy are a short drive away. Peaceful pool area with inviting outdoor fireplace. And pet friendly!!!
3 night romance trip May 13, 2015
krystal
"Business trip"
This was by far my least favorite Nylo hotel. The location was great, but my room was not. The TV signal kept going in and out. I called several times about the issue, wasn't really "fixed". Also the AC unit stopped working and room didn't get cold.
5 night business trip May 11, 2015
"Great for a Quick Stay"
Everything was great; the only thing that bothered me was the noise level. I'm a very light sleeper, so I woke up several times during the night due to random noises like doors slamming, and noises I'm sure were associated with maintenance/housekeeping. If there was no noise it would have been a perfect night's sleep - the bed was so comfortable! I also took advantage of their fitness center, which was small but had an elliptical and treadmill for me as well as towels and water. Neighborhood is good- you're super close to many restaurants/shops as well as the highway. My room had a horrible view of the parking lot out of the one small window, so I just shut the curtains.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Christine
"Romantic hotel for couples"
Nice romantic hotel for couples. Very easy to get to anywhere in Plano from here.
Other trip May 18, 2015
rosebud
"Great!"
Great room, great food, and great service!
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Jacqueline
"Nice Room and Style-Not so Much On Experience"
The first room I was in had three lightbulbs that were not working. The music from the bar was so loud that by 1130 I went down and asked if I could be moved. They assured me that the music would stop playing by midnight. By about 1220, the music was still playing so loud that it was impossible to sleep so I went down and had my room switched out to another location. I believe if you're going to have people sleep right over your bar that plays loud music at night, then you need to let the tenants know before hand so that they can be prepared or at least make a decision whether that is going work with their plans. Lastly, no apologies from your front desk… they acted like this was a common thing (switching people out at midnight).
1 night trip May 9, 2015
"Industrial chic style"
Nice hotel, easy and fast check in/out. Quiet and safe. Convenient located. I would stay here again.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Overall great experience. Staff was friendly, room was nice and clean, check-in was fast, and atmosphere was great!
Other trip May 14, 2015
"Bring slippers or socks...and jacket"
It's a hipsterish boutique hotel. If you're looking for adventurous stay at cost, this place is for you. Some unusual things in the room: - room flooring is cement and very cold - there is a person size mirror in the shower - the bathroom is literally part of the room and there is no ventilation They don't replace all bathroom lotions on a daily basis. The comforter on the bed had a hole in it.
4 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"Mommie and Daddy QT"
Haven't been away from my daughter in 2 yrs since she was born this was the perfect get away
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"Great business spot and great food"
Great business spot, love the loft aspect
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
Matthew
"poor mantanaince"
hotel is a great concept but the rooms are a little run down, the A/c is directly behind the head board causing it to crack in several places due to condensation, the mirror in the bathroom has turned back, the door had to be slammed to lock and I have double charges for everything pending on my card 2 days after my stay.. that all said the staff was very freindly they the maintanance on the hotel is very poor...
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
I loved the motel,except there was no fridge or microwave. Over all wonderful place
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Cool Place"
Quaint, cool, affordable. We have stayed there twice. I only wish we had a Tesla so we could utilize their car charging stations!
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Roger
"I don't recommend this hotel."
We booked two rooms on one reservation on hotels.com for one night stay each. When we checked in, one room was available and checked in easily. When the second guest got there, they tried putting the second guest in the room of the first guest!! They even gave a key and everything! Had the first guest not dead-bolted the door, they would have totally been walked in on indecent!! It's terrible! The NYLO front desk offered a "sorry" and then said they didn't have a second room. The found a second room but didn't fix the situation. There was SO much confusion as to the credit card on the room and never even showed that we ended up checking in and using the second room. When I tried fixing it, like three times, the girl at the overnight desk acted annoyed and didn't know how to help. I would never use this hotel again. I am usually pretty easy going.
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Alena
"Will stay again at a NYLO"
The hotel staff was great. Best hotel bed and shower ever! The outside furniture needs a little TLC but besides that we had a great stay.
3 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Angelique
"Not traditional, but very great indeed."
While missing some things that we find in a traditional hotel room (dresser,etc...) the room was bright, clean, and the bed super-comfy! The front-desk staff was super-helpful.
3 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"Awesome!"
This hotel was amazing, everything was very clean and the rooms were amazing. The breakfast was very yummy and had lots of options. I would stay here any time!
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
"Too Noisy"
The hotel service was great. The room was mostly clean but could have been cleaner. My biggest complaint is the noise factor in the building. As a light sleeper, there were several times that a door shutting in the hall was loud enough to wake me. Due to the way the building was constructed, noises seem to carry throughout the building more than you would expect. The outdoors area is nice but the pool is very small. And for those that like your privacy when you are in the bathroom, you wont find that here. The bathrooms in the standard rooms are open so you can hear everything going on...
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
I enjoyed my stay, everyone was nicenice, enjoyed the food and drinks in the restaurant, and room was nice as well.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Lupita
"Modern Hotel"
Its defiantly a different hotel experience. I feel like the hotel is geared to the younger crowd.. The room was very modern looking and made me feel a little closed in. The bathroom has really no privacy and just a small sliding door to close you in. It was cool to stay in a different type place like this.. but don't know if I would really want to go back again.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Nice area. Really convienent."
Had a really good experience. The NYLO is comfortable and stylish. The living area and lobby are warm and inviting. The only thing that was weird was that the room didn't come with a fridge or microwave.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
nickolas
"cute hotel"
Super cute, hip hotel. The air conditioner in the room was very outdated though and made loud sounds all night long. Also, I was surprised by how small the rooms actually were. I liked my stay and the staff was great but I'd choose a hotel with a larger room and a refrigerator next time.
2 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
Sara
"Urbane chic"
A fine hotel located in the middle of the North Dallas suburbs. The style is industrial but very nicely done. My room was on the second floor with a single, large window that looked out onto the pool and patio area and so anyone on the patio had a clear, unobstructed and up close view into my room. The window had only a pull down, roller blind so my choice was either close the blind or have no privacy. Not a good set of options, in my opinion.
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
"Funky fun place"
Don't let the put you in a room facing the road ......lots of traffic noise
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Trendy and Extremely Comfortable!"
We love this hotel. It is very comfortable and trendy and one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in. The shower has a nice strong force and you don't run out of hot water. It's very convenient to a ton of shopping and eating venues.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Coco
Nice, clean and relatively affordable hotel. Perfect for business trip. Clean and quiet with a modern look.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Jen
"Noisy A/C units. Difficult to sleep."
a/c units are noisy. Difficult to sleep with loud banging noises from A/C every hour. This was my second stay here, and there were problems with A/C both times. I come into Plano once a month for business, but I will not be staying here again.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
"For the young ones only!"
More for younger couples or single people! Rooms extremly small, no privacy when in bathroom, could hear everything!
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"staycatiom"
Loved the stay, first time there but won't be my last. May stay at a nylo every time I take a trip. Thanks
2 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
Gerald
"Night away"
Love the modern feel of this hotel but because of that (concrete floors and open ceilings), the hotel is extremely loud. I found myself waking up and every single noise bc there just was no sound barrier. Because of the concrete floors you could see the dirt on the floors much clearer than carpet and I wish more detail was given to that. There was also a group of people that ended up partying on the back patio by the pool from about midnight until I finally had to call and complain at 1:30. They dealt with it right away, just wish someone would have caught it sooner. Other than that, our stay went well. The location and vibe of the hotle is awesome!
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Megan
At first I was a little put off by the Loft/sterile appearance in the room. By the end of my stay I adapted and liked my 5 day stay. I would definitely stay there again!
"Nice for a business trip"
Sparse industrial chic motif works for a short business stay. No dresser or place to lay out clothes would be inconvenient if staying longer than 1 - 2 nights.
Diana
Lighting was not great and gym was too small and excersize equipment was cheap and not sturdy. Other than that it was great
1 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
Mashhoor
"It was ok"
My room had a mildew smell in which we were not able to switch rooms and my was feeling bad after our visit. Everything else was fine, but just this all happened on our anniversary so it was ok. We felt there could have been more variety on the hotels menu.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Looks nice in pics but don't be fooled."
Well where do I even begin! I don't normally write reviews but I was so disappointed for the amount of money I spent for this room! First of all, it's not very clean, furniture is stained and the staff was not very friendly but they did do their job of checking me in and out. One of the lights by the bed didn't work, the radio alarm thing didn't work and there were stains on the couch. The room and bathroom are so tiny and again if I didn't spend the amount of money I did, i wouldn't mind. There is only one small trash can in the main room but not one in the bathroom. The room is dark and cold feeling. Stay somewhere else unless you can get this room for under $100. The only positive thing...the beds were super comfy
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Sandi
"Girls trip!!"
Toilet ran all night!!!!!! Drunk people in the hallway.. Small room. It just wasn't a great hotel. Trendy over comfort.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
jessica
"its kind of stupid to put bed ahead of door."
The front desk seems not so welcome . Also the Internet is tfast but not stable
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
shubo
"Double Billed!"
Had to move to three rooms before finding a TV that worked and hotel billed me for room in addition to bill from Hotels.com and I am still trying to reverse double billing
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015