All hotels in Plano, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here8201 Preston Rd, Plano, TX, 75024, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"NYLO"
The stay was absolutely amazing! Great! great! great!
2 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
Ryan
"good times"
Very trendy place loved everything except the bathroom sink.
Jonathan C
"Awesome Stay"
I really enjoyed my stay here at the Nylo.
Nakiea
"Plano Nylo"
the service was exceptional the style of the establishment was to die for... Don't forget to try the breakfast... It's not free but worth your money
Natasha
Hotel and staff were great. Love the loft style. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Not great"
Keys never worked both days. Toilet ran all night first night. Told front desk said they would have it fixed but didn't. Just shut water off to it the next night. Evening staff not friendly or attentive.
2 night trip Feb 6, 2015
Matthew
"Quick Night in the Neighborhood"
gas leak in the house put my wife and I in a hotel. This one was close by and though I travel all the time I had never stayed at a NYLO. Cute boutique hotel with full bar and entertainment. We didn't eat there, but the food looked good. Room is very different from a standard hotel room, very modern and urban, but also very cool and unique. All in all great stay and I would return if the opportunity presented.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"First Time"
My wife and I enjoyed our first stay at NYLO. The hotel was convenient and clean. Staff was always friendly and helpful when we had questions. Would recommend NYLO to anyone.
3 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
Keith
"Very nice, clean place to stay the weekend"
Loved the vibe of the place as soon as I entered into the lobby. I was met with a warm smile and quickly had my room. The bathroom, living area and small bar added to the excitement, I knew then I made the right choice. After a night out on the town, the bed and my surroundings kept me alseep till 11am. When I woke up the large shower and free coffee made my exit wanting me to come back for more! This trip was for pleasure and I highly recommend NYLO if your looking for a sleek, stylish, home away from home getaway. Gentlemen, shops of legacy is a very short drive down the block. ;) 10-1 ratio, easy. Lol Pick NYLO Lofts in Plano!!!!
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
I travel alot!!
"Quick getaway"
My girlfriend wanted a quick getaway for a Saturday nite. 1. It happened to be raining that nite and the hotel has no front awning or drive under for unloading. 2. The room temp was very warm and the cheap on the wall unit would do nothing but blow hot air. 3. If this was the deluxe loft i paid for, and cant imagine how small a regular room would be. 4. no refrigerator or bottled water in the room. 5.no bottled water ice machine in the hotel. NO WAY NO HOW WOULD I RECOMMEND OR STAY HERE AGAIN!!!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Plano"
Great hotel overall, very modern and fun! Poor ventilation in the room. Daily I had to go to the front desk to have my room key activated which was annoying.
3 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
Overall it was ok. Walked into the room it was much smaller than expected And I had to use one of my hand towels to wipe to wall behind the sink and both sides of toilet. Let me add those are the only two walls in the whole place so it couldn't been hard to miss. Other than my room not being clean. Ihad a good time and the staff was amazing and very helpful.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Mr & Mrs Damm"
This hotel is clearly not meant for a family of 4 to stay. Rooms extremely tiny and not privacy with the bathroom. Could also hear our neighboring rooms going to the bathroom.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"remote"
remote hotel only thing close five guys
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"don't know if I would go back"
The atmosphere was great! The bar was way to expensive! The a\c didn't work right. And the shower was so slick we had to put towels in the bottom of it because my friend fell in it.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Didn't meet our expectations!"
We were looking forward to our stay at the NYLO but sadly we were a bit disappointed. The staff at front desk was unattentive and seemed inexperienced. Not all of them, but some. A simple "Hello, Welcome to the NYLO" or something similar upon our arrival would have gone a long way! Or as we were leaving, "Hope you enjoy your day!"...or anything really! Instead, every time we passed front desk staff seemed to be staring at the front desk computer and completely aloof at guests going in and out. Restaurant was not really that good. Food lived up to it's reviews on Yelp. Room was really, really small. it was even hard to walk from door to the bed without stumbling over the ottoman set out for the couch. Bathroom was tiny as well, shower was nice...but a full length mirror in shower is a bit ill conceived. No counter space in bathroom for toiletries and the counter was made out of cheap wood which explained all the curling iron burns on the counter, another ill conceived fixture. One bright spot was a bartneder we had named "Blessings". He was great! Give him a raise!! All in all our stay at the NYLO was just OK. nothing really we would go back for...will probably go for the Hilton Granite Park next time we are in town.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Our First Stay"
We had a family gathering with people from across the country. Enjoyed the industrial, warehouse-like conversion decor. Rooms were very clean, beds & pillows comfy, staff all friendly & helpful. Room was great if just for single person or a couple. Here's the downside. As open as the bathroom is, all bathroom noises are audible. Bathroom door is very heavy and not quiet to move when someone is still sleeping. Our room key lost it's magnetization after every use so we had to have them recharged frequently. Later learned from front desk staff that possibly new employees weren't trained on procedure for recharging room keys. New employee party which had great, but loud music until 2am & women running in the halls at this hour. A party is nice gesture for company but thought should be given to having other guests assigned to rooms farther from event site.
4 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Amazing hotel!"
I travel a lot dor business and everything at this hotel start to finish was incredible. The service, amenities, and rooms were top of the line. The food at the restaurant was absolutely delicious. Rita at the Front Desk was beyond helpful and made this stay one I'll never forget.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"It worked for what we needed"
We were not used to the sparsity of the decor, but overall it was okay.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Lori
"Overnight Stay"
Clean Room, friendly staff, and the hotel dining was great also!
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Sharee
"my stay"
Quiet area. Plenty of places to eat. I kept deactivating my keycard but the front desk was very helpful in reactivating it. Cons: bathroom is not fully enclosed. Can hear everything going on in there. The doors are heavy so it slams closed. I made a conscious effort to close it quietly. Others not so much because in the morning you'll hear doors being slammed and you can feel the vibrations. It's not really a big deal but my senses were hyper aware ofeverything when I first wake up. Overall stay as really great. The people are really nice
5 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
Janet
"Super swanky, awesome hotel!"
Love love love this hotel. From the bar to the room, everything is so perfectly decorated! Rooms were clean and quiet! As a professional photographer, the surroundings inspired me and were so creative!
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
Samantha
"Great stay for the NCS National Championship Game"
I could see where there may be a lot of room noise if your room was directly above the bar area or if there was an event going on in the courtyard, but we had a very quiet, comfortable stay. The room was unique, the staff was friendly enough, and we didn't experience any problems.
1 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
Molly
"I would definately stay there again!"
We loved the hotel, the only issue we had were that the pillows were to full and we got neck aches from them.
3 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
BLANE
"Bison Rick"
Great location, worked well for all the different events we attended.
2 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
"good night, but..."
Great room, but noisy most of the night due to a busy stairwell across from the room.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"Ok for something different"
Good hotel for something different but Christmas parties going there during our stay so very loud. Had to change rooms because of an AC leak. Stayed there one time before and first time was better than the second.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"A wonderful, relaxing stay!"
Enjoyed it immensely!
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Doesn't worth the money"
There's issues with the staff and the service. There's no one there to answer your questions and for the price I would expect better service. The floors were not vacuumed, the room was not cleaned while I was out. I would never stay ther again.
3 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"chic cool comfortable"
Great hotel stay there at least once a month would rate it higher if they had a refrigerator in the room A hotel that has no room service or refrigerator is not convenient we have to bring a travel one to stay there overall it is a great hotel with amazing service people
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
sheryl
"Yuck."
Stayed here when the place was relatively new and thought it was nice so we came back. This last time was not good at all. It was dirty and showing wear and tear all over the place. Even though we didn't expect lots of service as it was Christmas time the staff that could lower themselves to speak to us were dismissive and snotty.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"unique but needs updating"
The hotel staff was very accommodating. NYLO is definitely different and was a pleasant change from other hotels in this price range. We found the room to be in need of repair.. carpet coming apart, lamp shades starting to unravel. We had issues with housekeeping. We stayed several nights and found the same trash in the hallway over several days. After our room was cleaned, they left the dirty sheets piled in a corner. It is definitely unique.. they just need to update a little and work on housekeeping.
5 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
"great room design"
Room was a little different from what I am useto but very suitable for my night
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Eben
"Awesome stay!!!!"
Amazing stay!!! Always is at Nylo Plano! Best Nylo Location in the area! Staff always goes above and beyond... Upgraded room... Perfect stay!!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
melissa
"A true gem and unexpected surprise"
The room was very industrial chic; very modern and comfortable. I was very impressed with the overall unconventional environment of this hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
"Customer For Life"
This was an EXCELLENT getaway for my husband and me after our wedding! Everyone was very friendly, the food and drinks were perfect, and the overall atmosphere and experience was impeccable.
2 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Dwalunda
Trash wasn't emptied in my room one day but other than that I love the place
4 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
"Probably won't stay again."
Though I loved the look of the loft hotel room it wasn't very functional. Open ceiling in bathroom allowed no privacy from noise and light lit up the whole room if used during the night. Slow service in bar. Velvet-like chairs in lobby looked dirty. Location was good for girl's shopping weekend.
2 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
"Worth the stay"
Great bed, very friendly front desk staff, quiet room, and the shuttle van is convenient and on-time. Lots of places to eat right across the road from the NYLO. Simple fitness facility.
3 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
"Chic and very comfortable!"
Loved the feel of the hotel and the room itself. We had the smallest room size but it still worked out great. Would love to stay there again. Super comfy bed too! If you're used to a traditional hotel feel, this place is not for you.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
"Just a little inconvenience!"
The not so good- The hotel was off the beaten path and very difficult to find at night. It was in a unexpected location and caused me a little frustration while trying to get to a safe haven late at night. The morning brought a little more drama as none of the motorized exercise equipment was working in the gym. The issue was resolved within 10 minutes....but not before my level of motivation changed considerably. Additionally, I was a little surprised the room was not equipped with a dresser or storage for your personal belongings. There was no closet area....just a single metal rod to hang clothing about 6 ft from the floor. Overall.... the concrete floors, and the no frills acrylic/melamine furnishings made me feel like I mistakenly slept in an IKIA store with a loud heating/air unit instead of a hotel. The good- Complimentary water and Keurig coffee Small love seat w/ ottoman The gentlemen at the front desk when I checked in was excellent and very friendly. The woman who assisted me at the front desk at check out was over the top friendly and helpful with my early check-out. I planned to stay 2 days....but exercised the option to check out after the first night.
2 night trip Dec 5, 2014
Lynn
Nice modern hotel. Nice experience. Great room with modern look and feel.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
paul
This hotel has not been maintained very well. When we first arrived we were given a room that reeked of mildew. We were changed to a new room and it still smelled a little like mildew (it was the shower curtain)..but not as bad. There were black marks on the sheets but they seemed clean. We proceeded to go to the pool area because it was a beautiful day with temperature of 75. The pool area was a wreck. There were no cushions on any chairs. The furniture was worn and the wood faded. Every piece of furniture out there was dirty. Overall, the hotel was really run down and a mess. This hotel is not that old and should not be in that kind of condition. Not to mention the ac/heating unit made popping noises all night long.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
l
"Concrete walls and floors prison cell feeling"
I expected a comfortable room but none of that was offered. Supposed to be chic maybe to have a bare bones room with grey concrete walls and bare concrete floor. I prefer carpet, wall paper nice curtains and noise proof rooms, I just don't get this "hotel" Expensive on top of that I should have stayed at a Residence Inn.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Alex
"Great hotel convenient location"
We had a great experience at NYLO. Loved the design and decor. Super comfy bed beautiful linens too. Very clean .
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Cute hotel, that is a break from the norm."
Definitely recommend as a get away for couples. Loved the locations, and the atmosphere. Suite king worked great for us.
2 night trip Nov 21, 2014
"Great area!"
This is a lovely loft style hotel on Preston Road, near lots of restaurants. Very nice!
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
I very much enjoyed my stay. The staff was welcoming, the room was clean, & the bed was comfy. My room was a little on the warm side my 2nd night & I couldn't figure out how to adjust it but not too bad. Great hotel if you want something different, I will stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
"My second stay"
This was my second time staying at this location. Check in was ok, I was signed the wrong room but it was quickly taken care of. Room was very clean & bed super comfortable. Nice staff
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
My husband and I were there for our anniversary and it was awesome. It was a diffrent type of hotel style for us but it was a great diffrent! The staff was very nice.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014