All hotels in Plano, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here8201 Preston Rd, Plano, TX, 75024, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Trash wasn't emptied in my room one day but other than that I love the place
4 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
"Probably won't stay again."
Though I loved the look of the loft hotel room it wasn't very functional. Open ceiling in bathroom allowed no privacy from noise and light lit up the whole room if used during the night. Slow service in bar. Velvet-like chairs in lobby looked dirty. Location was good for girl's shopping weekend.
2 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
"Worth the stay"
Great bed, very friendly front desk staff, quiet room, and the shuttle van is convenient and on-time. Lots of places to eat right across the road from the NYLO. Simple fitness facility.
3 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
"Chic and very comfortable!"
Loved the feel of the hotel and the room itself. We had the smallest room size but it still worked out great. Would love to stay there again. Super comfy bed too! If you're used to a traditional hotel feel, this place is not for you.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
"Just a little inconvenience!"
The not so good- The hotel was off the beaten path and very difficult to find at night. It was in a unexpected location and caused me a little frustration while trying to get to a safe haven late at night. The morning brought a little more drama as none of the motorized exercise equipment was working in the gym. The issue was resolved within 10 minutes....but not before my level of motivation changed considerably. Additionally, I was a little surprised the room was not equipped with a dresser or storage for your personal belongings. There was no closet area....just a single metal rod to hang clothing about 6 ft from the floor. Overall.... the concrete floors, and the no frills acrylic/melamine furnishings made me feel like I mistakenly slept in an IKIA store with a loud heating/air unit instead of a hotel. The good- Complimentary water and Keurig coffee Small love seat w/ ottoman The gentlemen at the front desk when I checked in was excellent and very friendly. The woman who assisted me at the front desk at check out was over the top friendly and helpful with my early check-out. I planned to stay 2 days....but exercised the option to check out after the first night.
2 night trip Dec 5, 2014
Lynn
Nice modern hotel. Nice experience. Great room with modern look and feel.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
paul
This hotel has not been maintained very well. When we first arrived we were given a room that reeked of mildew. We were changed to a new room and it still smelled a little like mildew (it was the shower curtain)..but not as bad. There were black marks on the sheets but they seemed clean. We proceeded to go to the pool area because it was a beautiful day with temperature of 75. The pool area was a wreck. There were no cushions on any chairs. The furniture was worn and the wood faded. Every piece of furniture out there was dirty. Overall, the hotel was really run down and a mess. This hotel is not that old and should not be in that kind of condition. Not to mention the ac/heating unit made popping noises all night long.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
l
"Concrete walls and floors prison cell feeling"
I expected a comfortable room but none of that was offered. Supposed to be chic maybe to have a bare bones room with grey concrete walls and bare concrete floor. I prefer carpet, wall paper nice curtains and noise proof rooms, I just don't get this "hotel" Expensive on top of that I should have stayed at a Residence Inn.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Alex
"Great hotel convenient location"
We had a great experience at NYLO. Loved the design and decor. Super comfy bed beautiful linens too. Very clean .
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Cute hotel, that is a break from the norm."
Definitely recommend as a get away for couples. Loved the locations, and the atmosphere. Suite king worked great for us.
2 night trip Nov 21, 2014
"Great area!"
This is a lovely loft style hotel on Preston Road, near lots of restaurants. Very nice!
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
I very much enjoyed my stay. The staff was welcoming, the room was clean, & the bed was comfy. My room was a little on the warm side my 2nd night & I couldn't figure out how to adjust it but not too bad. Great hotel if you want something different, I will stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
"My second stay"
This was my second time staying at this location. Check in was ok, I was signed the wrong room but it was quickly taken care of. Room was very clean & bed super comfortable. Nice staff
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
My husband and I were there for our anniversary and it was awesome. It was a diffrent type of hotel style for us but it was a great diffrent! The staff was very nice.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Renona
Bathroom walls that don't go all the way to the ceiling and a bathroom door that doesn't close? There's nothing about a New York loft that requires loss of bathroom privacy (unless the loft is on Riker's Island jail). Toilet overflowed and AC would never really cool room.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"bed not accessible"
nice hotel, good location, the accessible room had truly an accessible bathroom. However the bed was way too tall for a person in a wheel chair or who had mobility problems
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
"Nice!!"
Great room. Great bed and even better shower! I'll definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2014
"Very Disappointed"
We stayed here for the night of our wedding and I was so excited to stay at a fun and swanky looking hotel. I will not be returning again. While the room (junior suite) was very nice and clean, the staff was awful. Upon our check-in, the man at the front desk was rude and only gave us one room key. He didn't offer a luggage cart or any assistance despite the fact that it was pouring rain and I was in my wedding dress with hands full of wet luggage. I had ordered the romance package (champagne, etc) to be in our room. It was charged to my bill but was never delivered and although we removed the charge the next morning, I was told that they confirmed delivery of the romance package to the room. The towels were so starched that they felt like sand paper and our television didn't work. One important thing to note if you are wanting to visit for a romantic stay: the bathroom is not enclosed in the suite. The door slides shut but not completely and there is no ceiling above the bathroom. The breakfast buffet was okay but the staff at breakfast was rude and made us feel as if we were interrupting her important schedule to ask for milk. Considering the way this hotel is sold as a swanky, upscale experience, I was quite disappointed. I received much better treatment from the la quinta down the street.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Good for the price"
Nylo is always a good place to stay for the price. My shower head was broke and the AC made lots of noise. Just not in as good as shape as it used to be and then there was kids in the bar all night. It has turned into more of a family place than a night life bar. But we will always stay here, but of the price and it is a very nice overall hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Dallas
"Weekend Getaway"
We wanted to try something more modern and less "traditional". It was a great change. The room was clean, the hotel was nice, and we enjoyed our stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Cool place to stay, great location, great service!"
For a soccer trip for just my daughter and me, this was such a fun and different place to stay. Just pulling in to the parking lot, we went "Wow...this is a cool hotel." The entry and lobby continued to impress with the funky, edgy décor and fun chairs and sofas in the lobby area. The check in and check out process were handled by very polite, friendly and efficient hotel staff. Our room was very comfortable just for the two of us - and again very fun, different style and furnishings. This location was very convenient to our weekend events and many options for shopping and dining nearby. We didn't get a chance to experience the hotel dining area but it looked very nice. There was a wedding reception on 1 of the nights we were there and they had an outdoor patio area decorated beautifully for the occasion. We didn't have any problems with noise during our stay. The beds were just okay - not ultra comfortable but satisfactory.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Joan
"A refreshing change to the hotel experience"
I stayed in a loft style room and it was great to stay in a room so different, organized and comfortable. The only suggestion would be to put at least a small fridge in the room. I will definitely stay in this hotel if I am ever in the Dallas area again.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"A couple's night..."
It was a unique, loft like room...very cool atmosphere. But it was all concrete...and I mean all. Flooring, walls, and ceiling was all concrete. There was one mirror, and very little lighting. This may now sound silly, but if you are a female trying to get dressed and ready to go out, then this is not the hotel for you. There are no vending machines, no room service. They do have a restaurant in house, but if you want something to eat or drink or even ice, you have to go to the restaurant to get it. The lounge and bar far out way the room quality.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"I love NYLO"
I love the hotel. I was very pleased w the service
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
Davonna
"Unique room style, but that it's."
Friendly, but incompetent staff. Unable to resolve simple issues like a working remote control for the TV, or advise what time breakfast was served. When a metered taxi was requested for the airport, they called an executive town car service which charged almost double what a metered taxi would charge for the same ride. The room was a loft style space. Comfortable bed, but the heat/AC was not adequate for the room size/layout. The floor is polished cement. No slippers are provide, which would be a nice touch since the floor is very cold.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
"traveling with my 18 year Daughter"
Stayed here while traveling with my daughter. The room was great for both of us. Very fun and Chic.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"The Awkwardness of NYLO"
The staff was not overly cheerful..rather quiet. I am still not sure about the form that I signed where the clerk tried to explain a hold on my money. I liked the concrete in the rooms and the bed was comfortable but the way the bathroom is set up was a little unnerving. the door didn't slide shut all the way. It would have been awkward if I had been rooming with someone other than my children.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Nice, modern, change of pace hotel."
The hotel was a unique experience with the most pleasant staff I have experienced.
Roger
"Modern contemporary cool feel"
I really enjoyed my stay here. Easy to check in, clean modern rooms with cool design and decor. One thing I wish they had softer towels.
jimmy
"Great Night's Sleep"
NYLO Is a chic boutique hotel with a cool industrial style located in a place I'd rather never be: Plano. That said, the staff was extraordinary; and the bed was a dream. Extremely comfortable beds, quality bedding, blackout shades, perfect temperature, very clean. Lots of young people staying there but I'm 64 and found it pleasing. Because of a mixup, our bed wasn't made the second day -- but the staff apologized and comped our breakfast. It wasn't a big deal. THere's a nice breakfast buffet and we both had great omelets one morning. A great, knowledgeable bartender from (I believe) Zimbabwe. It was a good price, a good place, and for a good night's sleep, practically perfect.
Marsha
"Other NYLO hotels have been bettter...."
We have stayed at other NYLO hotels and LOVED it, but this one was a little tired. The check in process was great and quick. The sink in the bathroom had a slow drain, so it filled up when you ran any water. The Shower had a rainfall shower head and a hand help, I couldn't get the handheld to work...not sure it I wasn't smart enough to figure it out or it was broken, but...... We chose to have a drink and appetizer late on Friday and the wait staff didn't acknowledge us until we were about ready to walk out. There was nothing that sounded or looked appetizing on the menu (we were told that the menu was changing soon...good!) Also, we were told there was live music in the bar and they never showed. Not the hotel's fault, but still disappointing.....
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
Kristi
"Overall Great Hotel!!!!"
Overall Great Hotel!!!! The room was a little on the smaller end so would not stay there with the whole family but was great for a couples get away!!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Mandy
"fun loft"
A really nice change of pace!
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
michael
"None"
It was nice, I would stay again because I like boutique hotels that are different from the major chains and unique in design and concept. Somewhat family-friendly, but caters to business travelers given the business districts close by. Close to shopping, food, entertainment and major highways, and easy to find.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Francine
"Business Trip"
Room was quiet. Hot water was abundant. Location was convenient. Carpet squares on the floor moved around - seemed cheap, air conditioning unit was dripping water on the floor and got my clothes wet also noisy, bathroom counter top a little too small, need more accessible outlets for people with laptop, phone chargers, and other electronics.
4 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Poor customer service"
The air conditioner/heater did not work the whole trip!! Room 433. I called the front desk and the said they would send someone right up and I never saw or heard from anybody. I even informed the front desk on my way out on Sunday and they said "Oh I'm sorry we'll make a note to get it fixed" then went back to gossiping with another employee. I tried messing with the thermostat, I read the instructions on how to adust the temperature, it just flat out didn't work. So it was hot and stuffy the whole weekend. The place is looks new, nice and clean but hope you don't have any issues because they don't care. I would like my money back if possible because that was just stupid.
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
"Would stay again if in that area"
Close to the shops, clean, modern loft, friendly staff.
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
Kimberly
"Very nice, i will be back!"
Very nice hotel, the staff was great and the room was very clean!!
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Ruben
"nice stop"
Great deal of a hotel. The privacy issue with the bathroom wasn't a big deal. I hardly noticed it. What was noticeable was if you were near a room that was partying, def true. But if you're looking for a really relaxing time and an escape, you're better off at a less trendy hotel and something more traditional, like the nearby Hilton or Marriott. Beds were comfortable, great lighting and aesthetic. For a little while, I forgot I was Texas! Definitely some wear on the rooms overall but it was very clean. Close to fun Shops at Legacy.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Modern, loft-style perfect for us"
Like others have said if you're not OK with the bathroom having an open celing to the room then this hotel is not for you. If you like very modern aesthics, this is perfect! I would love this to be my home--my wife & I literally took pics for ideas. My only petty gripe is our TV wasn't the best & had very few channels--we love to chill in the room & just channel surf & that was pretty limited. Otherwise, awesome!
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Great! Love the modern theme of the hotel! The hotel was lovely inside and outside. The decor made me felt like we were in a chic location. The pool was simple, but beautiful. My boyfriend love the pool table. I would recommend this hotel to someone that is staying in Plano or its surrounding cities.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
P.J.
"Nice loft hotel"
Nice hotel for the traveler wishing to stray from the expected branded hotel experience
2 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
"Cool design, needs some tweaking"
The unfortunate location they put us in the building caused most of our issues, but regardless we were put in a room that was right above the BAR PATIO. This did not bode well for my wife and I since we have little kids, they were with a babysitter for the weekend, and we just wanted to sleep in peace and quiet. That didn't happen. We were pretty much exhausted for the wedding we were in. The first night (Friday), I couldn't get to sleep until 1:30 am or so because two people were playing foosball right outside of our window and cursing as loud as they could, repetitively (drunk of course). I was none too pleased. The second night we fared a little better, but not much (the exception being that the madness stopped earlier than 1:30 am). We came home from a wedding and the club/bar/patio was THUMPING EDM music right below us, rattling the metal sliding door to our bathroom, amongst other things (like my vision). I called down and the front desk noted they had already told them to turn it down and that it should be off by at least 11:30 pm. Fair enough. Still ... seriously? I like the idea of a bar with music and such, but not RIGHT BELOW US. All in all, if I can disassociate myself from our particular experience, I like the interior design/concept and some things need tweaking, like, put a towel rack BESIDE the shower (?) and maybe separate the club/patio from people's rooms.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"Quick trip"
Very industrial looking. Very tiny room. Super early checkout time (10 am). Won't go back.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"Visiting Family"
Pretty much loved the place. Loved the "warehouse" design. The bar and outside eating area are fabulous. Everyone very friendly. Very clean and modern. Just booked another NYLO in Dallas. Three minor issues: bathroom door is not very private. Your room mate will know what ever you are doing. The elevators are slow, no easy way to walk. The AC unit was very noisy, I had to place our luggage on it to stop the rattle.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"Great location! Poor service!"
The location was perfect: near two major highways. But even if you don't want to get on the highway there are plenty of places to go within walking distance. However, the great location was overshadowed by a few big disappointments: 1) the bathroom in the room is NOT private, the walls of the bathroom don't go all the way to the ceiling. 2) We were there for 2 days/2ights and hpusekeeping NEVER came by and when I inquired about this at the front desk I was told they wouldn't make it to our room, along with others, because the hotel was fully booked and they were too busy. It took me 2 hours just to get clean towels. Not very guest friendly or accomodating.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Not a traditional type of hotel, more like loft"
front desk is great, but weekend with too many events, no reserve parking for staying, ended up parking in the back.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
han
awesome,
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
teresa
"Quirky but nice"
This is an unusual place - quite small rooms, high ceilings with exposed concrete, and an interior design that looks like someone from the 1960s planned out the "hotel of the future". Those aren't criticisms - it's just describing the differences versus traditional hotel rooms. The bed was extremely comfortable. It might be an exaggeration to say the bed took up 1/3 of the room, but that wouldn't be far off. The odd design gets in the way of practicality in some places. For instance, I stumbled into the bathroom in the dark and fumbled around vainly for a light switch - none existed. That's on the outside wall entrance to the room. The sink and shower fixtures: interesting...functional but different. What's important is the room is comfortable and quiet and you're going to have a nice stay here.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014