All hotels in Plano, Texas, United States of America

Room is all right
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Positive review!"
So unique and fun! Will stay there again!
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Brenda
I checked out of the hotel at 3:30 a.m. and the manager was kind enough to walk me to my car. This hotel was beautiful and clean. Would stay there again.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
"Razorback fan"
Room was very warm when we arrived and never cooled to a comfortable sleeping temp but everything else was great! Bed was very comfortable and loved the decor!
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
Deana
Only complaint was the AC didn't get the room cool enough.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
This is a new hotel in up and coming location with modern decor, a nice bar, and a friendly staff. The rooms are definitely on the small side, but things were clean and nice.
3 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
Great hotel. The set up of the room is unique. Only thing to complain about was the A/C. The buttons did not work so you couldn't change the temperature nor could you turn it off and it's very noisy.
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
Juan
"Business does not Foresake Pleasure!"
The bar and restaurant are definitely 41/2 stars!! The room was perfect urban chic except there was VERY little clothing or storage place. There was no in room fridge which I believed was advertised as having one. One removable shower nozzle was broke and out of order. The room was extremely clean and had a beautiful simple layout. The lighting options were amazing! The girl at the front desk to check me in was kind of snooty. However, while checking out, both people were extremely friendly! I could see myself living here if there were a dresser and a mini fridge in the rooms!!
Response by NYLO Plano at Legacy
Mistydawn, Thank you for such an excellent review of our property! We appreciate your feedback and hope that you can stay with us again in the future. Thank you again!
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
Mistydawn
Out key to open the door didn't work 2 days that we were there. Front desk could of been friendly when this problem kept happening. There was 2 rooms robbed when we were there on the same floor? I felt it was expensive.
3 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
"Me and My Honey's stay-cation"
We enjoyed EVERYTHING from start to finish! Really welcoming and felt like we had really left the city!
Response by NYLO Plano at Legacy
Harmetra, Thank you for such an awesome review. We hope that you choose NYLO Hotels the next time you are in the DFW area!
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Harmetra
"Decent place"
Stayed there for one night with my husband for our anniversary. The location was great. Super close to resturants, bars and lots of shopping. It's a nice enough place. The outside patio and bar area was very nice looking. The room is extremely small , the bathroom is tiny and uncomfortable , I felt like there was no privacy. The room was HOT. The thermostat wasn't working and it just seemed like the air never kicked on high enough. It was an uncomfortable night trying to sleep because of how hot it was in the room. The Bed was comfortable though! The gentlemen who was working the front desk was pretty rude, very short when we asked questions about a couple of things, we called the front desk to ask about ice machines and he instructed us to come down to the front desk when m husband came down for ice as instructed , he looked at him like he was an idiot and said ice machines are located on all of the floors. Obviously there was a misunderstanding somewhere but he was just pretty rude about it all. Other than that it was a decent stay. Probably will search elsewhere next time.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"Air conditioning issue, but still worth the stay"
Stay was pleasant. Parking was great,access to businesses was great. Had one major problem- the air went out in our room. The unit froze and I woke out of my sleep at midnight sweating. We played with the controls a bit, to no avail. We finally tried to call the front desk, but our room phone did not work. After searching the web for the front desk line, we called and a manager came up. He attempted to fix the problem and after 5 minutes he offered another room. We had to dress and move to another floor at 1:00 am. He apologized and offered coupons for breakfast. That was a nice gesture. Overall the uniqueness of the hotel was a pleasure. Kinda felt like you were in New York!
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Louise
"NYLO Plano"
Cool laid back vibe. Front desk staff exceptional and attention to detail. They also provided toothbrush /paste and razor for free upon reguest and brought more water up to our room. Service at the bar greatly lacking in warmth and personality although the drinks and food were good.
Response by NYLO Plano at Legacy
Thank you for such an awesome review! We are thrilled to hear that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit!
1 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
Dannette
"Would Definitely Stay Again!"
This hotel far exceeded my expectations in comfort, cleanliness and hospitality. The only problem I had was the restaurant prices were astronomical. Otherwise, loved it!
Response by NYLO Plano at Legacy
Wow, what a phenomenal review!! Thank you! We’re sorry you were unhappy with some of the restaurants prices - we’ll work hard to fix the issue you experienced. Thanks for letting us know.
3 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
Dianna
The room was nice and the location was great but the room could have been a little cleaner. The sheets were a bit uncomfortable as well.
2 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2015
"Usually great!"
I stay here often for business but the a/c was broken so my room was quite warm.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2015
katrice
Overall it was great, but neither room phone would connect to the front desk, the hair dryer didn't work, and when we went downstairs to ask for a replacement we didn't receive one before we checked out. Beyond those incidents it was fantastic.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Tori
"North Dallas"
Front desk girls were very nice on all shifts.
3 night family trip Sep 9, 2015
"Loved the Loft"
Such a cool cool spot. We loved it.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"Awesome hotel"
The hotel was fantastic! I would recommend it for anyone wanting to stay at an interesting hotel that is very comfortable! The only downside was the power kept going out one of the days we were there relaxing before our concert
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
We stayed at the Nylo for a concert in town we were attending. Everything at the hotel was great except our power kept going on and off while getting ready, there didn't seem to be any backup generators. Once we returned that night we never had a problem.
1 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
"Not your Moma's Hotel"
Not your Moma's hotel!!! Very nice! Very modern but comfortable!!! I would recommend!
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Gordon
"Someone didn't pay the light bill"
The power went out at least 5 times, which means the AC went out - ON A 100 degree day. We had trouble getting into our room repeatedly. We ordered a bottle of champagne and they NEVER brought it up. We had to call multiple times and nothing. The room was a closet, the bathroom is almost literally touching the bed. I felt like I was in prison!
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Alma
Tiny, dark, no room service, no tub, rough sheets, uncomfortable bed, unhelpful staff, bad service in restaurant.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Sheila
"Boutique hotel with a great vibe"
Hotel, staff and surroundings were all real nice. Lots of shopping and things to do. Bar area, back yard and loft was very cool!
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
CRYSTAL
"Decent loft"
The following is a list of what I didn't like - The ac is right behind the headboard and is loud when it turns in and off - The walls for the bathroom do not go all the way up to the ceiling. I do not know why hotels do this. EVERYTHING you do you in restroom can be heard by anyone else staying with you. - A lot of channels on the tv did not receive a signal. They said their maintenance guy was not working that night. This was a Friday night on Labor Day weekend. Bad time for the maintenance guy to be off if you ask me.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2015
"Nice hotel!"
My husband and I loved this hotel. My only complaint is that the power went out several times in the duration of an hour. And I wish the shuttle ran on weekends! But it was nice.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Love this hotel! The only down side was the room was didn't seem to cool down.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2015
Had a great time. Loved decor. Loved the outdoor space and pool.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
"It wasn't for us..."
It was definitely a different place to stay, which was what we were going for, but it may have been a little TOO different. The rooms are so tiny that the bathroom & shower are right there in the room with you. There is a sliding door that you can use to separate yourself from the rest of the room when using the bathroom, but it is only 7 ft high, leaving the top open to the rest of the room. Therefore, if your using the bathroom, anyone else in the room can hear you. The pillows were tiny so when you rolled over your head fell off of them. It was just a very uncomfortable night. The front desk was super nice & friendly but I don't think we will go back. I just don't think we are hip enough!
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Room was perfect. Clean and staff very friendly. Breakfast buffet was horrible. Cold food and fruit wad wilted and dried up. For price expected much more
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
"convenient but not worthy :("
Expected more out of this hotel. The chair was broken in the room. The staff was not the friendliest. Will not refer my family to this hotel again....
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Terri
"Mars"
For a weekend away and the room was great. Loved the loft style of the room. Will be going back again.
Response by NYLO Plano at Legacy
Thank you for your review! We look forward to your future stays with us!
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Air was out at the house and i need to get a room for a couple of nights. the room is very nice. a little cold with all the concrete, but not too bad.
Response by NYLO Plano at Legacy
Thank you for your review!
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
"Unique rooms"
The only complaint I have is the outlets behind the beds were inaccessible.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
"How did I end up in jail?"
If you like cozy - comfy - home away from home feel... (unless your home is a concrete block cell like they keep zoo animals in) then you probably won't feel good here. The room made me sad and feel like I was serving jail time. There is no black out curtain, and the air conditioner is right behind the headboard. No comfort, no carpet, no robe, no comfy bedding, and when you shower everyone in the room can see you through the frosted glass - like penguins at the zoo your putting on a show like it or not. If you like hip - industrial - cold then you will probably like it, if you don't want to feel like your serving jail time, then go someplace else.
3 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
Dyan
"Declined over the last year"
Have stayed here numerous times over the last 2 years. Quality of services has steeply declined. 2 months they have let the business center go without fixing it. The hotel staff are always different so a high turnover must mean something. The best part in the hotel is only the 2 brothers that are the bartender. Other than that the location us easily accessible.
Response by NYLO Plano at Legacy
Thank you for your review. We take our guest's comments very seriously and I would like to apologize for the inconveniences during your stay. We have moved our business center to the lobby and it is now more accessible than ever. I will also pass along your comments to our bartenders. While there is never an excuse for poor service, I assure you that your experience is not indicative of the service philosophy we champion here at NYLO. I hope that in the future you give us a second opportunity to "wow" you, our guest.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"Birthday stay at Nylo"
The atmosphere was great. Love the Nylo style. An exciting change from a typical hotel look and feel.
Response by NYLO Plano at Legacy
Thank you for your review!
1 night trip Aug 22, 2015
"Good luck sleeping through the night."
The whole entire night there was a loud vibration in the room that pretty much prevented me from sleeping. I emailed the hotel to let them know that I was not satisfied with my stay but have yet to hear back from them.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Troy V
Overall our stay was good. There was a minor issue with the room being a little too warm, but engineering was sent up quickly and the issue was resolved. The comforter on the bed had a large yellow stain on one corner. We took that off the bed and requested new bedding and the issue was resolved. I've stayed here before and never had these issues I believe it was isolated. Overall it was pleasant and I would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Emily
Terrible room. No central AC - room took forever to cool so you could imagine how hot it was in a Texas summer. Toilet took 10 minutes to fill up with enough water to flush. Sink was clogged. No carpets on floor (floor is concrete like the rest of the walls), so if a little bit of water finds it way on the ground you'll slip and slide your way around the room. TV was smaller than my phone and the HD channels wouldn't work. The portable AC was located behind the bed so try sleeping at night with that thing 6 inches behind your head.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Interesting and nice hotel."
The hotel is very different than any I have stayed in before. Most of the staff was very friendly and helpful. I say most because one of the front desk girls was a little rude but you cant have everything. That and the the price of the on demand movies are the only bad things I have to say. Bed was great, pool was small but nice and not to crowded.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Nice experience"
Love it!
2 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
"Concrete paradise."
Concrete paradise. Very industrial feel. Loved the area round the hotel.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
BEVERLY
"AMAZING"
This hotel is amazing love the decorations and the best of all was that there's no carpet in the room which was really good because my husband have allergies so this was just perfect :) .. I highly recommend this hotel
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Lilian
The hotel was nice but the pool was dirty and was not as nice as in photos.
Response by NYLO Plano at Legacy
Heather, Thank you for your review of our property! I am sorry to hear that your stay was not what you had anticipated. We work diligently so that all of our guests receive the same exceptional service that we champion here at NYLO Hotels. We aim to offer unique and affordable loft style accommodations, accompanied by a home away from home experience. If my comments have swayed you to try the NYLO again, it would give us another shot at wowing you, our guest. Sincerely, Chris D
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Great neighborhood but hot room"
Very nice hotel but our room was hot and the front staff didn't look very interested in helping customers-they were having a good time just talking to each other.
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"Wonderful"
Wonderful they allowed us an early check in and late check out.
Response by NYLO Plano at Legacy
Thank you for staying with us, we work hard to make our guests happy. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you use NYLO in for future travels to DFW. Thank you, Chris D
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
cody
"Nice location"
Loft style accommodations very cozy. Modern amenities very appealing.
Response by NYLO Plano at Legacy
Thank you for staying with us, we work hard to make our guests happy. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you choose NYLO Hotels in your future travels to DFW. Best Regards, Chris D
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
M
The worst place as far as service and customer service. Took 8 mins for anyone to great is at the bar. We were sitting there... 3 bartenders and 8 other people in the bar. No eye contact. It seemed as they were put out to serve is..... HORRIBLE!!! Place is cool clean air condition sucks!! We are in north Texas get better AC!!!! My card was charged 4 times the amount of the stay. 625.00 total. Have to go through hurdles to get it back! Never recommend to stay!
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Louis
"Great time"
Had a great time during our stay at NYLO everything was clean and service was great, room was a little warmer than wanted but other than that had a great stay
Response by NYLO Plano at Legacy
Thank you for your wonderful review of our property! I am thrilled to hear that you have had a great time and that our staff was able to make your stay a memorable one. We look forward to your future stays with us!
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015