All hotels in Wilmington, North Carolina, United States of America
305 Eastwood Rd, Wilmington, NC, 28403, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

Awesome vibe
  • Wellness
    Sufficient wellness & sports facilities
    Ordinary pool
very comfortable
2 night trip Jan 30, 2016
carol
"quiet and relaxing"
good choices for breakfast, clean rooms and relaxing atmosphere
2 night trip with friends Jan 29, 2016
I was actually pleasantly surprised at how amazing this place was. I was expecting much less for what I paid. Will definitely return here!
2 night business trip Jan 18, 2016
"Comfy stay"
I stayed for 2 nights and it was a good stay. Friendly staff, comfy bed, good kitchen facilities although I didn't have to use it, the sofa (sofa bed) wasn't too comfy to sit in, the breakfast didn't have many options but was adequate. An indoor pool and hot tub made my stay even better. Overall, I'll definitely come back and stay here if I need to - it's not close to the beach, so not sure when.
2 night trip with friends Nov 12, 2015
Sreejith
"Exceptional value"
I really was pleased with every aspect of the hotel. I will stay there again; however, the pet policy is really crazy! $75 per night! I won't be able to bring my 2 Yorkies!
Other trip Nov 7, 2015
"Business travel"
Stay was good, people were great. The pillows felt like they had rocks in them.
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2015
"anotjher hit tub broken"
This is the 3rd Marriott stay in 5 weeks that the hot tub was temporarily out of service. This is something I search for in a hotel and would like it to be working when I pick a hotel for that reason. Me sense of urgency to get it fixed. Rest of hotel was in good condition.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
BB
"Good hotel for a good price."
Nice hotel. Wonderful Manager's Receptions on Tues and Thurs nights. Well equipped gym too. Friendly staff. Hotel could use a little updating on hallway carpet and the couch in the room.
3 night romance trip Sep 14, 2015
Richard S
The hotel and hotel staff accommodations were very good to excellent in all area. My COMPLAINT is with Expedia, through whom I made the reservations, clearly saying I would be paying cash.. this is a practice.. they took my card to confirm my reservation.. However, when I arrived at the hotel I was told this was not POLICY, and needed to secure with the card, which I did not have with me.. It looked as though me and my pet would be sleeping in the auto .... the hotel staff person finally allowed me the evening without a card, although they had it on record and I could pay cash then and there.. Anyway.......... the following day I had to find a bank, deposit the cash and then have my card debited. Seems this should have been presented more clearly by Expedia...........
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
"A definite Do-Again!"
We were mixing business and pleasure. It was our first travel experience traveling with a pet and they made it so pleasant. They met us at check-in with a dog biscuit! As for the room,it had to be the MOST efficient room I have ever stayed in.It was absolutely FULL service. It had everything you could possibly need within it's walls. I would also like to mention Kim at the front desk. Her attitude was so refreshing and welcoming. I believe she truly loves her job.
3 night business trip Sep 10, 2015
Rebecca
"Great clean hotel minutes from Wrightsville beach"
Had a good stay. Got a suite which included a fridge and stove. Bed was comfy. One problem was due to this being a pet friendly hotel, we apparently got some pillows that had been on or around a dog, I could smell the scent even though I used Lysol spray prior to laying down. AC blows cold, room was frigid when we arrived, had to turn it off for a while. Would stay here again, very clean lobby, good breakfast, 24 hour fitness and a decent pool open until 11
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Arel
Hotel was nice;breakfast buffet much better than most. Food actually edible check in on Sunday and left friday. Sheets were not changed the entire time. One day room not cleaned at all. Towels changed on most days. Also hotel had no king size beds
5 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
chrystal
"Last minute stay - Pleasant suite."
Last minute change of plans. Pleasant suite. Comfortable Stay.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2015
"Fine"
It was nice friendly staff breakfast area little small but nice
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Olan
"Good hotel, convenient location, fair price."
We stayed over Labor Day weekend. The hotel was pretty full, which made it a challenge to get breakfast and find a place to sit, so we took ours back to our room. The place was clean and in good repair, no complaints.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
Greensboro NC r
"Solid A"
Excellent hotel for the price and location. Clean, good breakfast, endless coffee, no complaints. Easy access to the beach, shopping, restaurants, and downtown Wilmington.
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Matthew
"Nice hotel, I would definitely stay again."
Convenient location, very comfortable room, very clean hotel, affordable price. Only problem was they made me switch rooms after 1 night when they assured me at check in I would not have to.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2015
Anthony
"Weekend stay"
Two night stay very comfortable. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Great for an extended stay. Pet friendly but you would not know it. Breakfast was plenty and they had evening appetizers.
1 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
Francine
Nice hotel. Would definitely stay again! The room was nice with a full kitchen. The only negatives would be a VERY small indoor pool and an uncomfortable sleeper sofa.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
"beach trip"
very nice room, nice place, breakfast good
1 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2015
Great Stay, excellent breakfast, eggs, sausage, oatmeal. Wonderful
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Stacey
"Perfect hotel for me."
I love that Marriott is smoke free. Other chains attempt to mask the smell of cigarettes but it is impossible to do. The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. The room was small, but efficiently organized. My main priority when booking a hotel is cleanliness and the room was spotless. The breakfast buffet was wonderful, clean and fully stocked. The coffee was even drinkable! I am a very picky coffee person and usually take one sip of hotel coffee and throw it out. It wasn't Starbucks, which is what I drink, but it was ok. The A/C worked wonderfully and kept the room chilly how I like it. I have zero issues with the hotel and highly recommend it.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Great Area!"
This was our second stay at this hotel and they did not disappoint again. The hotel is in a great area close to shopping and the beach. The rooms are clean and the staff is top notch. They offer a good variety with the complimentary breakfast and there are several great restaurants in the area.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
B
Good value and nice staff. Value for stay location was great.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Great hotel
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
alfred
"DISAPPOINTED"
We enjoyed the stay.But I had bug inside my bag that was left on floor of closet. I called Town plaza let them know. They said that could happened. I was Very Displeased.
6 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Margaret
"Great for the Price"
Nice hotel. Close to the beach. Very friendly, easy going staff including room attendants and front desk staff. Amenties in the room were more than I expected because pics didn't give it justice. The only downside is that I prefer a comforter on the bed as opposed to a duvet. Other than that--no complaints. I would stay again.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Convenient to everything!
1 night trip Jun 27, 2015
Lyndon
Loved the room amenities. Very comfortable bed and clean room.
2 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
JoAnn
"Pet Friendly"
Everything was great, but the TV. It's in the wrong place to enjoy watching from bed.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"May 30-June 4 2015"
We stayed for 5 days in room221. The staff was very professional. The only issues we had were 1.. The hotel allows animals. Unfortunately not everyone keeps their pets clean. It was not enjoyable to smell dog in the elevator and hallways 2. The room appeared to be designed for an extended stay person. Two people could not sit together. One person had to sit in desk chair and the other in a frayed chair that needs replacing. And the walls appeared to have been patched because you could see where painters had painted sections I would stay again if by myself but not if I have my wife. Thank you
2 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"as9001 #1"
good hotel,with a very nice staff
2 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
wallace
"Wonderful place to stay"
What a wonderful hotel. The rooms were small yet clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.
5 night business trip May 27, 2015
Nickie
"Good stay to visit family."
Nice to have small kitchen.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Decent hotel.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Lois
"Great hotel in a good location!"
You will get more than you expect for the price. It is one of the more affordable hotels in the area & is in close proximity to great dining and Wrightsville beach! The breakfast that's included is great too.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Property very nice. What was the most bothersome was the free wi-fi applies to only 3 devices. How is a family of 4 with 8 devices supposed to be wired in that kind of environment? Other than that, we liked it.
3 night romance trip May 11, 2015
Jeffrey
"Just ok."
First floor smelled like wet dog. Bed was too soft. Don't leave valuables in your room......trust me on this one. The breakfast was good and hospitality nights (all you care to eat pizza) on Tuesday and Thursday was cool. Indoor pool and exercise facility were nice. Check in and check out was a breeze. Didn't like the fact that we were placed in a handicap room. I think this is a common practice when you use Expedia to book your room.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Big
"Started off wrong."
The lady at the front desk placed us in a handicap room that had what looked like blood droplets on the curtains and the wall above the bed. The shower wasn't that great, the bed was too soft and I was afraid to leave anything in my room that cost more that $10 because some of the cleaning staff appeared to need random drug screenings. They allow pets so the entire bottom floor smelled like wet dog. The full breakfast, pool and hot tub and exercise room were nice. They have hospitality nights on Tuesday and Thursday which is nice. Location is a plus as well.
Other trip May 10, 2015
Big
"Hotel needs updating!"
The room needs to be updated. The bed was sagging, the couch was dirty and worn and the bathroom tiles were chipped. However, the location was convenient.
3 night family trip May 3, 2015
"Excellent accomodations"
An excellent stay. Outstanding friendly staff. Very nice room with work space, kitchen, living. They even had stainless steel cookware - I don't use non-stick cookware. The staff was very accommodating by letting me check in early and check out late. This was extremely helpful in my business travels.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
Sam
"Everything good but the bed."
Great location, nice staff. Bad bed. Sank in the middle. You spend the most time in a hotel in the bed. Please have a nice one if you want to get decent reviews.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"More than a hotel. It was like a home."
When we arrived we were very impressed just by the appearance. We had a hard time finding it because it has a lot of trees in front of it, but a staff member lead us right to it. The lobby was elegant and the room was modern beyond my expectation for the price we paid. Clean, comfortable bed. No signs of anyone ever using the room. The pool and hot tub was a highlight for me and the children. We enjoyed the complimentary pizza, soda/beer on Thursday night and having a patio to eat outside. The breakfast was delicious and the staff kept it well stocked and would find anything you needed. They even extended the time for late comers. It is close to the beach and downtown Wilmington. Overall we had a wonderful experience and would love to go back again.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Pet Friendly"
The hotel was very modern and up to date. Staff was very friendly and we enjoyed our stay.
5 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Tiffanie
"Good location. Watch for double-billing."
The bed was spongy. The TV was poorly positioned. Although the room was prepaid through Expedia, the two night rental was also billed (and for less than Expedia!) to a card presented at check-in for incidentals (that were never utilized). Several calls and days later, the charge remains. The hotel staff seemed embarrassed, but they were not apologetic, and I'm filing a formal complaint with Visa about the 2nd credit card charge today. I would not stay there again.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
rhac777
"Exceeded expectations"
Kitchen was a pleasant surprise. Extensive breakfast was more than what I expected. Bed was extremely comfortable.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Very friendly staff."
I was very pleased with our stay. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was a little smaller than I expected. We had a "suite" and when the couch was pulled out to a bed it extended to the foot of the other bed in the room. The kitchen in our room was stocked adequately and the maid service was good. The breakfast was pretty good. Pretty standard breakfast- pancakes, oatmeal, eggs, sausage, grits, bacon, various cereals, yogurt, fruit, bagels, coffee, hot choc, milk, juices. They kept their coffee bar open 24/7 and we found it to always have fresh coffee (decaf and regular) and it was always stocked with various creamers and sweeteners. They also had hot water and tea bags and hot choc. packets you could have at any time. We didn't buy any of their snacks, but that looked pretty well stocked too. Overall it was a great value for the price.
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
"Short stay"
Stopped off here to see a friend for a couple of days, the room was clean, quiet, well-appointed (for what it is) and perfect for what I needed. No issues to speak of.
2 night trip Mar 17, 2015
"good price, great pool , floors needed cleaned"
The stay was great . The floor was dirty, got our socks filthy and my sons hands (he's a crawler) Dirty. I got the room for $89 but the day I checked in, Hotels.com said $79 so I'm not sure why I couldn't get the room for $10 cheaper. They told me they would try. Also the pull out couch was very flimsy and uncomfortable :/ But there was a pool that was great and the room for the most part was good for the price
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
"Above average"
This was an above average experience for the price I paid. Housekeeping was a disappointment as my room was only cleaned once during a 3 night stay. Otherwise, it was a good stay.
3 night family trip Feb 20, 2015