All hotels in Wilmington, North Carolina, United States of America
305 Eastwood Rd, Wilmington, NC, 28403, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Pleasant stay, 10-15 minutes from the beach."
Check in was easy, I was only there for a night. The room was definitely clean and inviting. Ours came with a king bed and pullout sleeper sofa. Having the small kitchen with fridge, microwave, dishwasher, and mini range was very convenient. A real warm breakfast in the morning was nice too. I'd book here again if I were staying at the beach.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Very good location, but needs bigger sign"
very relaxing, staff was very freindly, curtious rooms are very clean and smell free. Air conditioners work well
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
GW
"We will never stay in this hotel again"
The room appeared to be located next to the elevator. During the evening the sound of the machinery was awful. We asked for another room more away from the elevator. This was only possible if we were willing to pay extra for this room plus the costs for the first one. To put it short: 1 room for the price of 2!!! Management was not willing to solve this . Next morning the complementary breakfast was in one word : disgusting. Having travelled all over the world, I never had a more lousy "service" experience than in this "hotel" Never stay here again in future.Frank
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Definitely Recommend"
Front desk staff at check in was great!! After check they called up to see if our room succeeded our expectations. The rooms where clean and would be fantastic if I had to stay longer than a few nights. Would definitely recommend this hotel. Easy drive to the beach
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
"Clean, efficient, comfortable"
The hotel was clean and nicely presented. The room was clean, well stocked, and comfortable. Mattress was great, plenty of pillows! Lots of storage space in room. Staff was personable and helpful. Free hot breakfast was great! Nice little pool, and within five minutes drive time of the beach. Plenty of free parking. Free wifi. Will definitely stay again. My only complaint is minor, apparent short staffed in evenings, difficult to get needed supplies then, and the fridge and freezer in our room was turned way down so it barely kept our food cold, but we didn't realize the culprit for a couple days. Great price for a room with stove top and fridge!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Christina
"Excellent service-kitchenette was perfect-CLEAN!"
We were very pleased with this hotel. Staff couldn't be more attentive and friendly. Location was perfect. Few minutes to beach, restaurants, downtown Wilmington. Our room was very comfortable and very clean. The kitchenette is a huge plus ... full size refrigerator, cook top, cabinets has essentials - dishes, glasses, flatware, pots/pans and a dishwasher too!! Ideal for packing lunches for the beach!! Nice outdoor patio that had a grill for guest use. Great hotel for an extended stay! We would return to this hotel in a heartbeat!! Entire staff was wonderful.
6 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
Corina Bush
I want to commend the staff so much. After I left my lights on overnight and my battery died, they were so helpful. One employee lent me her battery cable and the other helped me get .y battery started. I wish I knew there names but it was on Sunday July 21.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Debbie
"Friendly staff & pleasant stay"
Just end stayed one night for a family event near by, but room was clean, quiet and bed was comfortable...nice hot breakfast in the morning also.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Nice hotel close to everything"
This was our second stay generally clean room was also clean. Breakfast need improvement and staff not too friendly
natalie
"Close to the beach, the staff very friendly"
I really love the staff very friendly and polite. The pool kind of small but I will came back.
dayna
"Nice pet-friendly hotel with exceptional staff"
I was in need of a pet-friendly hotel in the Wilmington area while I searched for a new apartment in Carolina Beach. I had never used a pet-friendly hotel before and usually left my dog with a family member but this time I wasn't able to - so I was a bit nervous about the extra cost, would it seem weird to other guests, how would I keep her quiet, etc. etc. My stay turned out to be better than I expected. The staff was the best hotel staff I've ever dealt with, and they didn't blink an eye when I said I had brought my dog. The grounds had a nice pet area with doggy bags and a trash can which was awesome because I could save my personal bags I had brought. The only small, small downside if I have to critique would be the overall feeling of the room. The kitchen area was clean and they even supplied plates and cups, however the area with the bed and sofa felt kind of musty. I messed with the air conditioning unit alot and honestly just assumed it was part of a being a pet-friendly hotel. My dog was going crazy smelling everything and I'm not naive enough to think there hasn't been the occasional accident or two which may also account for the musty feeling. I didn't SMELL anything, it was hard to explain. Regardless, I would stay here again and would recommend to anyone looking for a place to stay and bring their fur baby.
Emily
Front desk staff were very helpful and friendly. Enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Retired couple
"Nice hotel off a main highway"
The hotel is great, only 2 things I would like to suggest... 1)King-size beds, because the rooms are big enough and there is plenty of empty spaces that can accommodate King-sized beds, and 2)Double sinks in the bathrooms because there is plenty of space for it.... The beds looked like full-sized beds, but the hotel staff insisted that they were all Queen-sized beds, I own a Queen-sized bed and it is bigger than what the hotel has. So if the hotel could add some room with king-sized beds, and two bathroom sinks instead of on, it will easily compete with the 5-star hotels....easy. It is a very nice hotel, good location, just the 2 things I mentioned. I hope the hotel owners read this review.
"The room was beautiful"
The room was beautiful and had everything that you would need. It is close to the beach and downtown Wilington. Thanx
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
D & S
"Near enough to beaches at a great price"
Loved everything except the matress, too soft for us, seemed to be memory foam. The location is great, excellent resturants and historic areas to explore!
4 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
"no extra sofa bed as promised."
fundamental flaw between your promise and their fulfillment. no extra sofa bed in side area for separat reading during night claim was that room was ordered with chair even though sofa was available. no changes on prepay room.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
griffin
"not easy to make left out of, to go to beach."
rooms were clean..very noisy rude people above us that walked heavy and kids running back and forth.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
frank
The rooms had a kitchen, desk, pull out sofa, refrig, microwave, stove, dishes. Room looked modern, new and clean
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
When we first checked in there was a knock on the door, on the way to open the door the staff person just opened it with her key. When she was standing in the door way she stated she just wanted to make sure the room was ok. It was odd that she just walked into the room and acted like it was normal.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"great hotel for price"
nice stay
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
"Great stay!!!!"
Really enjoyed the stay and the hospitality as well as the amenities that it had offered.
1 night family trip May 31, 2014
Happy
"5 minutes from the beach and downtown!"
We enhoyed our stay! All of the staf members were extremely nice and the hotel and room were clean and invitiing. Perfect spot for a weekend getaway to the beach!
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Nice Hotel/Perfect Location"
Hotel is located 5 miles from Wrightsville Beach and 5 miles from downtown Wilmington. Very clean, staff was friendly and helpful. Great Experience Overall.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Centrally located to my conference site"
Overall the room was fine, however, when my air conditioning was not on and cooling the room, it smelled of dog or pet odor. That was quite unpleasant and I had to ask for replacement towels due to hair in my "clean" towels.
2 night business trip May 14, 2014
CJackson
"Good experience overall but pool too small"
Staff was very accommodating and friendly. Room was clean. Disappointed with small pool. Too small to really enjoy
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Weekend getaway!!"
Excellent place to stay, close to beach, nice breakfast very helpful staff. Overall great!!
Other trip May 6, 2014
Calvin
Nice hotel. The bed was very uncomfortable - not firm at all. Needs to be re-placed.
1 night trip May 1, 2014
"nice place"
Its nice hotel. Pool and spa are good. Front desk really dont work hard they gave us a hcp room. Wall are very hollow. Also pet friendly so if your not a pet lover beware.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
april
"Great location but could use a refresher!"
This hotel had great amenities and was close to the airport. That was the good news! The hallways needed a good vacuuming and the furniture in our room was worn and kind of shabby.
Robyn
"Great location but could use a refresher!"
Robyn
"And this is a MARRIOTT HOTEL ??????"
We are Marriott Hotel Veterans, we always stay at there Hotels because we know that the Rooms are always Clean, The bed is Fresh and the Staff is always Very Accommodating. Well we were shocked at the Marriott Town Place Suites in Wilmington NC. This Place was a filthy Disgrace.The room smelled like Cat Urine, the rug was not even Garbage worthy, ( I never once walked on that Floor without some type of protection on my feet) ie house slippers, shoes etc.The recliner was chewed up and gross, we never even sat in that chair one time.I could go on all day long and Tell you about my " Nightmare in Town Place Suites " But I won't, However I would like to recommend That some Corporate Staff Pose as Travelers and write your own Reviews! My wife and I will pledge our allegiance to a different Hotel Chain because of this Horrible Experience !!!!
Edwin
"Excellent night stay"
Stayed for just one night before a UNCW event and I have to say how satisfied we were at Towneplace Suites. The rooms were very clean, and the staff was super helpful!. My husband and I will definitely be staying there every time we go down to Wilmington for college events and can't say enough good things about it.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
L.Casarella
"More then I expected"
Overall this was a great hotel with wonderful staff. The only issue we had was with housekeeping and cleaning our room everyday. However when we called the front desk to let them know, a housekeeping manager came right up and made it right. She assured us this wouldn't happen again and the rest of the stay was great. The front desk staff was amazing and I never ran into an unsmiling face.
7 night trip Mar 31, 2014
Jenna
room was not as clean as last time we stayed - old food was in the refrigerator and our towels were left on the floor the first night.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Tracie Conner
room was a generous size
1 night trip Apr 2, 2014
The room was not perfect clean dust every where the vacuum wasn't done in the room I spent 4 nights and I took the all sheets and blanket s to put clean one the houskeeper name miss amanda put them back and I know that they are the same one of spot chocolate my son had For the breakfast no choice od toast white or wheat they force to eat old and smelly muffins and cinnamon bagels no toast in there munu. Fruit uf you dont come earlier for your breakfast they will tell you they donthave any more or the bananas still green?????????
5 night family trip Mar 23, 2014
"Hotel stay"
Cute little hotel. Rooms are in bright colors which make you happy. They have a little grocery store type inside. They called once I got to my room to make sure it was ok. Our group had to go out to our functions 1 hour before breakfast started and they put breakfast out early for us. Customer service was the best I have seen in a long time. 24 hour fitness center was great. I would definitely stay here again and again.
2 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
"Perfect getaway !"
We needed to getaway from the everyday family life and the stay here was the perfect place.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
robyn
"One night stay"
Nice facility, althought walls do not buffer outside noise very well. The beds are fairly firm and the sheets and towels smell great.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"Nice hotel and staff!!!!"
Happy:) and comfortable!!! Staff was very helpful and professional!!!!
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
gina
"Not what I expected"
Was surprised by the positive reviews here. The hotel was dirty -- ground in dirt in elevators, hallways and rooms. It would take more than just "surface cleaning" to change, so I do not fault the staff, but it somewhat creeped me out. Also, I accidentally left an expensive memory foam pillow, and called about it -- the staff could never "find" it.
Other trip Feb 28, 2014
"Wonderful Place"
I have stayed at many places in Wilmington over the years. This is by far one of the best, friendly staff, clean and spacious rooms I will be staying there again.
4 night business trip Feb 20, 2014
"Great experience"
Great price, friendly staff, very clean hotel!!!!
1 night trip Feb 18, 2014
"Extended Wilm stay"
Good working room for extended stay in Wilm Breakfast could be better Not bad for the cost
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"3 day getaway from winter of snow"
The motel was lovely but the mattress wasn't firm. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The hot breakfast was plentiful and delicious. The pool was clean. Just the rooms weren't thoroughly cleaned daily. They accommodated us in any way they could.
3 night trip Feb 15, 2014
John and Judy
"Very comfortable room."
Very nice facility. Staff was friendly. We plan to stay again.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Clean hotel"
The hotel was nice and clean. The staff, although very friendly, was very unorganized and not sure of what they were doing. I called at 11 to ask when check in was and was told 3pm we arrived at 3:30 and our room was not ready. In fact I was one of 4 waiting on a room. When we did get to our room the carpet was soaking wet. They had shampooed the carpet and state that is part of the cleaning. Also my bill was incorrect and it took the front desk staff three attempts to correct it. Blaming the computers. Hotel is in a great location and rooms are spacious and it was very clean. But inexperienced staff.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Nicole
Hotel was very nice as were the staff. Would stay again though the internet needs some sort of improvement as not always able to connect with the proper speed using the WiFi.
3 night trip Feb 6, 2014
Kevin Olmstead
"Nice cozy room for alone time"
It was simply marvelous! The room was clean, and stocked. Friendly front desk staff and custodians.
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
This suite was very nice clean and comfortable. My daughter didn't want to leave. My bro booked two nights walking in at a great deal. Not yo far from the water.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014