All hotels in Nacogdoches, Texas, United States of America

Breakfast is average
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Title"
The hotel was the best experience my husband and i had. The only down side to me was, the cleaning lady only came by once to clean the room and she came by when we had the "Do No Disturb" sign on the door. So when we go back that afternoon from the game, the bed was still unmade, our trash still full from breakfast, and dirty towels still on the floor. Other than that, we had a great stay and i will be staying here again next year for homecoming weekend.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"Nice stay."
Nice accommadations. Staff friendly. Would stay again.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
Kristoffer
"Last Minute Digs"
Had to book a room at the last minute. Very pleased with the suite with 2 Queen beds. Very clean room and bath. Breakfast was decent - good biscuits - and the lady serving was very nice. Smart Touch - TV was on but didn't overpower guests with high volume. Peaceful!
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
philip b.
"Visiting kids at college"
I had a very pleasant stay at comfort suits had not seen my son in a month since he left for collage.the ck in was fast and easy so my son and i could spend time together. Mommy missed her little man.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Leslie
"Nagodoches"
The hotel was wonderful, clean , friendly. relaxing, best hotel stay.
3 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
Bl
Ice machine on floor didn't work and staff didn't address. Hair dryer broken and made us go down to get new one - a wall unit that we couldn't install. Service was awful.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Vey good value. I'd recommend if you are staying in Nac.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Adequate overnight in college town."
Went to visit grandson at college. Hotel was clean, comfortable, convenient. It was quiet, and felt safe. staff accommodated us with late checkout on Sunday. Biggest negative the room had no refrigerator. Will consider again when we return in a few weeks. They were surprised at my rate there pparently there was a $10 cheaper rate available.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Randy
"SFA trip"
I have to go to SFA for a few days each semester and I can never find a good hotel for the price. I think that I have finally found where I will stay for now on. It's not nice but it will do. I'm a germ a fobe and this hotel works for me.
2 night business trip Jul 1, 2014
Finley
I was honestly super mega impressed with the hotel...
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
Monia
"Perfect Location"
I stayed here with my two boys on our way to Houston. My husband was not traveling with me and I am always concerned about where I stay alone. I felt very safe in the hotel as well as the area surrounding it. There is a Sonic right next door which I walked to so I could pick up dinner (who wants to get back in the car after driving 8 hours?). Breakfast was very good in the lobby as well. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Brenda
"Good location on South Side of Town"
Overall - pretty good. The complimentary breakfast was lacking but the room was good and nice. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful with local suggestions for food and fun.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
bandanimal
"Comfortable Beds"
This is just a basic chain motel. It just is what it is. The bed was very comfortable; but the couch was stained and there was mold in the bathroom. The staff was very pleasant.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Sheron
"Good for one Night"
The room was comfortable and fine,.The computer had a glitch and had to go back and get another room. Breakfast had a lot to be desired but for one quick night it was great.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
MaryW
"Decent Stay"
Good/decent hotel priced right. Breakfast mediocre but overall it was a good experience
3 night trip Jun 7, 2014
prgtexas
"Perfect for a two-day business trip"
The hotel was fine: clean, adequate breakfast, quiet, good location, courteous staff. No complaints.
2 night business trip Apr 22, 2014
Hotel front desk staff were so sweet, rooms were clean, bed comfy, rates reasonable as well as their room snacks. What more could you ask for?!
1 night trip May 30, 2014
It was great! No complaints.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"easy access to SFA university"
The staff was very friendly and helpful!!
1 night trip May 2, 2014
EK
Great stay at this hotel. Service was courteous and breakfast was delicious. Not too much to do in the town. Just in to tour SFA campus.
2 night trip Mar 10, 2014
Cathy R
"Great stay with great rates!"
Checkin was easy. Staff was friendly and helpful. And bonus....heated pool!
1 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2014
Tina
"Nice close to SFA."
It was a nice hotel, but the breakfast personal did not speak English therefore I could not ask her a question!
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
Ray Ray
Was not pleased with breakfast.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Traveler with small children"
I loved it! This hotel exceeded my expectations. From the indoor pool to the comfortable beds, I loved it. Our room was very clean and comfy. The breakfast was well stocked and fresh:) We will stay again!!!!!
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Crystal
"good hotel"
The breakfast ...no juice and the sauages looked inedible however the room was great for the price
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2014
byron
Excellent affordable hotel. Staff was very nice and so were the rooms. The indoor pool was closed for maintenance part of the time. Things like that should be disclosed on the website.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Shirleyg
Nice and Clean hotel. Staff was very friendly. Good Breakfast.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
The hotel was exactly what I was looking for. Reasonable price, location good and clean room with a large TV. Very comfortable bed. Would highly recommend...
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
The room did not have light-proof curtains; we had street lights shining in making sleep difficult.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Breakfast was good, room was almost great!"
We only stayed one night in a double queen room. The room was a good size it had the two queen size beds, a desk, couch, coffee table and chair. The main issue we had is that the air conditioner was leaking and a large amount carpet was wet, you can tell the area where the carpet was wet always stayed wet and had a smell to it. Jacob at the front office was very helpful, we would stayed there again I would just make sure our room did not have this issue.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Very nice hotel"
The staff was super-friendly, the room was roomy and very clean. The included breakfast left a little to be desired - not too much of a selection. There are no feeder roads along Hwy 59, so getting out of the parking lot onto the highyway is always an adventure. The hotel is on the south side of town and isn't real close to anything of real interest, but in Nacogdoches, nothing is very far away. I'd stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Clean and fresh facility"
The hotel stay was pleasant. I got in a little early and had no problem checking in. The staff was courteous and the room was very clean. I'd stay here again.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
Sally
loved it!
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013
lily
"This Hotel is a gem!!"
We were coming back from Tennessee and we stayed here after driving 7 hours. We had never stay in Nacogdoches before but, had passed through several times! This hotel is Awesome! Clean, High beds, I loved it and going to Lake Nacogdoches is a plus!!AWESOME!!
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Shee Shee
"Comfortable."
Comfortable, clean, with excellent service. Nice breakfast area with helpful staff.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"Close to SFA"
Overall hotel was clean and in a good location. One criticism is the pillows on the beds. They are 1/2 pillows only and made of lumpy, cheap material....bring your own!
2 night trip Jun 12, 2013
"Clean, comfortable and economical."
For the price, it's a good choice. Clean, updated and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast was typical, but kept clean with food refreshed. Best hotel I've had for that price point.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
The room was spotless, and that's the most imporant thing to me.
2 night trip May 18, 2013
Niki
"Go elsewhere"
When we first arrived they gave us a room on the third floor, the air conditioner in that room could not keep up so the room was miserably hot. They unhappily moved us to another room on the second floor, this room was livable but we were still sweating while we slept. Also the second room had a horrible smell, something along the lines of skoal tobacco. Not only were the rooms not up to par, the staff was rude about it whenever we addressed the issue. I wont be staying there again.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
"Better than Hampton Inn for $50 less."
Normall I stay at the Hampton Inn's when possible....Hampton Inn was $130 and Comfort Suites was $79...Everything was clean, bed was comfortable, wifi is much, much faster and breakfast was better. Comfort Suites for me on my next visits to Nac.
1 night business trip May 13, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

Clean. Updated and good sized rooms. Very comfortable and very clean. Nice hotel.
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
"nice"
nice
2 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
Alfonso
MX

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Don´t go if you need good wi-fi"
Good in all way except slow wireless internet connection.
1 night trip with friends Jan 4, 2014