All hotels in Mumbai, India
C-56, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400 051, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.8
"Comfy business hotel"
Love this hotel. Service is absolutely amazing. Great breakfast. This is my second stay here and will be staying here next time as well
Response by Trident Bandra Kurla Mumbai
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your experience on Hotels.com. We greatly appreciate knowing we could contribute positively to your hotel experience. Your words of praise are a great source of motivation for us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Warm regards, Visheshwar Raj Singh General Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
7 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
catherine
"Very pleasant and comfortable stay"
I did the reservation through Expedia and rate was very reseasonable price. This did not include the breakfast but after making enquiry direct to hotel I was told about special rate that was every room have special breakfast rate which was Rs 1,200 per day; so I confirmed to make this deal. When we checked in on February 11th 2015 and rooms were not available during this time of the checked-in and was given up-graded rooms. The time of the check-out and came to know that price of rooms was upgraded and I end up paying extra; Hotel needs to explain upgraded before they give us the room so that I could have decided to get the upgraded or not. On the whole our stay with the hotel was very pleasant and comfortable, staffs were very helpful especially the front desk and door side staffs. Gave us the as much information as possible.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Pushpa
"Center of BKC."
Good location in the heart of BKC. The rooms are smallish. The air con was either a bipolar option of frost or off. The bath rooms are small but decently appointed. The service in the restaurant and bar is spotty to poor. I've stayed here at least a half dozen times. This trip reminded me why it's not my preferred Mumbai hotel - just a basic ok place to sleep on a not comfortable bed.
ja
"Great Location !!"
Great location for working in Bharat Diamond Bourse compound or city corporation. Hotel is very nice and clean, but rooms are very small ( not like the pictures shown on Expedia) Bathroom is very small and dated. Shower is not clean since water files in the tub while you take shower. cleaning service did not do a good job cleaning and putting supply in the room. swimming pool is a joke. It was super cold water that did not make experience pleasant. Also its a outdoor pool where surrounding are is under construction so its very noisy and visible to people who is working there and making bad justures. Staff is very polite and ready to please you any way they can, Pricillia (in breakfast room) and Smirity ( at the front desk) is few of the name that I could remember in exceptional service. The one best thing we liked in this hotel is we don't have to tip them every single time they provide with any service. Every time we tried they decline to take the trip and that made our life very easy.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Kasat
"Awsome!"
I will definately stay here again in future if I will visit this city again
2 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
The quality of the hotel and the service were impeccable. The food and the spa were also excellent. Unfortunately access to surrounding areas is challenging with traffic and no transportation system. We used several drivers booked through the hotel and they were professional and skilled with the difficult driving situations.
2 night trip Sep 28, 2014
C. Van Vooren
"Trident"
Once again Trident proves a top pick for me. Security, comfort, professional staff, aesthetics and service are some of the best I have experienced. With the mention of a dietary restriction, the chefs personally attended to our needs and created delicious alternatives to menu choices. Only complaint, the extra charge for Internet access.
2 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
love Trident. I will never stay anywhere else. Rooms are great but service is even greater. Hotel is beautiful and close to many things. when I dined by myself one night servers brought me the gold fish named Salvatore to keep me company. now that is a very memorable moment. Great buffet both for breakfast and dinner.
6 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Eka
"The best in bkc"
Cant be better
4 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
Samuelle
"Proved too expensive for the room / service"
Trident being a 5 star rated property, should do more for their club room. I wasn't no where near impressed with their club room which charged me INR 25K for a night! exorbitant for a small club room (almost felt claustrophobic) and I had to ask for a refund on the 2 piece laundry, which should have been complimentary in a club room. Its ok going here for a 10K per night rate, not for 25K!! just not worth it.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2013
Gulzar
"Above and beyond"
I reserved this hotel as part of a multileg business trip. As expected, the hotel was immaculate and the rooms were top tier. I asked the concierge Kevin for nearby places where I could buy a pair of traditional plain cotton indian pajamas. Instead of that, he sent up a pair to my room, on the house! Truly outstanding service all around.
Other trip Dec 7, 2013
Abhay
"liked the stay"
I stayed there overnight before my interview. The day I checked in I had to go less than a mile and the reception arranged a cab for me and did not charge for the trip which I think was very kind of them. Overall it was everything you'd expect from a 5 star rated hotel.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2013
"Perfection in Mumbai"
Can't find anything bad to say about this hotel. Large room, comfortable bed, luxurious robe, window blinds that roll up automatically when you turn on the main power, prompt, friendly service. The waiter in the main restaurant made a mistake and brought me the wrong salad one night (of course, it was quickly replaced). The next night a waiter arrived in my room with a plate of chocolate goodies and a hand signed note of apology. And did I mention that the bathtub has a glass wall opening to the bedroom, and a privacy screen that rolls down at the touch of a button? Highly recommended.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
Great place to relax
3 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"Wonderful Stay"
I stayed at the Trident Bandra Kurla for more than two weeks due to a very long business trip. The cleanliness and quality of finishes was outstanding, and I thought my club level room was more than adequate for my long stay. The bathroom was outstanding in the club room, with a seperate tub and shower. The hotel location was a bit out of the way, but close enough to Bandra and the highways, and approximately 30 minutes from downtown. There are plenty of cool cabs and rickshaws outside of the hotel. The hotel is wonderful, service is outstanding, and my overall stay was excellent. I did have a few qualms: 1. The hotel's airport transport is outrageously priced at approximately 2600 rupees, which is more than 4 times what you will pay from a prepaid cab at the airport. Also, all food and beverages at the hotel are priced in London and New York pricing, often 5 times more than what stores outside the hotel are charging. 2. Laundry prices are extremely high, and I believe the laundry price for one sock was approximately 100 rupees. I did use the laundry service out of necessity, and while my dry cleaning came back smelling fresh, the laundered clothes arrived smelling of strong spices. I was disappointed. However, overall excellent hotel and I would recommend it highly.
15 night business trip Jun 18, 2013
"Biz hotel, noisy"
you can hear all the people in the rooms adjoining
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
"Mumbai hotel"
To be honest, stayed at the Shangri La in Delhi and had a much more enjoyable experience. Staff were all trained to up sell the moment you check in...extra for newspaper, internet, larger room, breakfast etc. Not particularly pleasant experience. The hotel is extremely modern but not convenient to old-town Mumbai. Traffic was horrific. Staff was pleasant but not very personable...seemed far too busy for guests, probably since this is a very large hotel.
2 night business trip Feb 13, 2013
"Visit to US consulate Mumbai"
Need to have some restuarent who can serve food for middle income population. We choose this hotel because proximty to US consulate. Cost of food is realy high.
Other trip Nov 3, 2012
Geevar
Exelet
3 night business trip Aug 6, 2012

"great but expensive hotel, no free wifi either"
Excellent hotel no doubt. Great service. I would suggest 2 improvements though - (1) make wifi complimentary, in this age and era its criminal to charge exorbitant rates for wifi and (2) food is very expensive in the hotel
Response by Trident Bandra Kurla Mumbai
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your constructive feedback on Hotels.com which acts as a learning tool in our constant endeavor to exceed guest expectations. While I am glad to note that you had a pleasant experience at the hotel, I regret to note that you found the food and internet prices to be high. The rates we charge are in line with most hotels in the city and across our chain. However, we will keep your feedback on record when we next review our pricing structure. Once again I thank you for posting a review and look forward to welcoming you back soon. Warm regards, Visheshwar Raj Singh General Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
"excellent service"
Enjoyed my stay.
Response by Trident Bandra Kurla Mumbai
Dear Shreeja, Your compliments for our services are an indication of our success in providing a satisfactory hotel experience. We look forward to being of service soon. Warm regards, Visheshwar Raj Singh General Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
1 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Shreeja
"2nd of many more trips"
Had come to stay with my wife & baby boy for the long weekend. It was my 2nd time at Trident BKC, and the only letdown is the BKC neighbourhood. Service is top notch, they really make sure guests feel at home & are very well taken care of. Food is great (although Trident South Mumbai is better). Staff is very courteous, and they made sure we had a good stay. Keep it up!
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"GOOD EXPERIENCE"
The Location of the hotel is gr8. The ambience, the decor and the staff all the 5/5. But the food is a bit disappointing . Rest all is up to the mark.
2 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Aman
IN
it was a pleasure in staying
2 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
Rajesh
"Average"
Overall my experience was average .. I am not satisfied with trident bkc they took more than 3 hours to alot us the room.
3 night trip Feb 13, 2015
Prayank
"NICE PLACE TO STAY"
GOOD PROPERTY, CENTRALLY LOCATED.
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2014
RAJIV
IN
"Trident Bandra Kurla Mumbai - Jan 2015"
The hotel was nice and new-looking. All facilities the business traveler needs were both present, in good condition and uptodate.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"An excellent hotel"
very friendly staff. excellent rooms. excellent breakfast. While it is in the business distt, it is not far from airport. I forgot my Mac charger. The staff traced it and send it to arrive in 2 days. thanks
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
excellent and relaxing
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
SHALINI
"Completely Satisfied"
Very good experience, professional service from the staff and a feel of a real Five Star
3 night trip Dec 30, 2014
Ashok
"Excellent hotel, highly recommended"
Had a fantastic stay, here. Although it was a shame that it was very short, would have loved to use the facilities.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Quality of service was bad"
I didn't like the service so much .. As expected as from my friends and relatives
1 night trip Dec 29, 2014
Amit
"Centrally Located Hotel"
Wonderful Experience, Staff was extremely helpful, courteous and went out of their way to maximise our experience
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
First time staying at this hotel. Very comfortable and friendly staff with good business facilities. Location was well suited for my meetings around Mumbai, making the traffic almost manageable...
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
simon
Wonderful experience. Nice hotel. Nice staff. Nice breakfast.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Sanjay.
"Great service"
The hotel is lovely, but it is not centrally located. You would only really stay there is you have business in the area.
2 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
Fiona
"The location of the proerty is decent"
Had a Very comfortable stay. The food is good and the hospitality the staff carry is kind . Appreciate it !!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Keeps up the good work"
It was nice comfortable clean and staff was extremely cooperative and warm
3 night trip May 17, 2014
Gopal
IN
The beds are incredibly comfortable and the rooms are very well equipped and have plenty of space.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Oasis in Mumbai"
The survey didn't ask me about the food. The food was 'fabulous'
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2013
"Good hotel .. Awesome service ... Rooms are small"
Excellent hotel. The only issue is that the rooms are not great in size. Service is amazing!!! I really like the hotel ...
1 night business trip Nov 26, 2013
IN
My stay here was good and the service was nice.would stay again in my next visit to Mumbai.
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2013
Vasanth
"Perfect for business"
On a Business trip so was booked last minute, was perfect in everyday and will defo be going back, could have a few more Indian food selections but was fine for 4. Days. Make sure you get a free wireless deal or could work out a little expensive.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
JW007
Ideally located near the airport and near the business area of Mumbai, strongly recommend it for business travellers. Tourist may want to locate themselves closer to Nariman Point however.
6 night business trip Jul 14, 2013
Serge
A good hotel for business travellers. Not much around the hotel in terms of dining or shopping. I was very surprised that they didn't have free wi-fi. For the price, charging extra for wi-fi seemed like a cheap tactic. Apart from that the rooms were very well maintained, staff was helpful and the breakfast spread was quite good.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2013
ss
"5 Star"
Beautiful hotel. Everything I would expect of a proper 5 star hotel.
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
"strictly business hotel"
Hotel was nice and staff very responsive. no freebies including internet. charged for every single thing. no foot rest in the room. really missing when you want to relax on the sofa and watch a movie. breakfast was excellent but they took there sweet time getting you coffee. Nothing to do in the area. closest thing is 10-15 minutes away.
4 night trip Feb 6, 2013
Danny
IL
A good hotel for business travelers, good value for money.
3 night business trip Jan 28, 2013
"Sunil Parbhu"
very good staff would employ them all myself
1 night trip Jan 12, 2013