All hotels in Mumbai, India
C-56, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400 051, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.8

"Sunil Parbhu"
very good staff would employ them all myself
1 night trip Jan 12, 2013
NZ
"Protective Bubble of Luxury"
After traveling for more than a month exploring the hinterlands of rural India both in the north and in the south, I pretty much stayed in whatever places were available to me, and I generally erred on the cheaper side. I specifically chose the BKC Trident because of its proximity to Bandra (which is one of my favorite neighborhoods in Bombay) as well as its proximity to the airport. I wanted a place where I could chill and just take a rest after 6 weeks of chaos. The BKC Trident fit my every need. The pool, the spa, the gym and the restaurants. My only wish is that they had a small bookshop (as many other hotels of their calibre have) since I had exhausted all of my reading material whilst traveling. It is not cheap, but it is worth every penny if you need a day or two to catch your breath from the excitement and sensory overload one experiences while navigating one's way around the subcontinent by air, rail, car and foot. You'll instantly draw yourself a long hot bubble bath, make an appointment for a massage and then luxuriate by the pool. An perfect respite from the world outside.
1 night trip Jan 6, 2013
"Great business hotel"
I was attending an all day meeting at the hotel. It was a pleasant stay. The staff are courteous and helpful. The rooms were well appointed and clean. There's a great bakery and gift shop on premise.
2 night business trip Nov 1, 2012
SSB
IN
"Perfect position for BKC"
Great hotel in BKC and close to the airport. I have stayed three times now and will continue as long as I need to be in Mumbai. The staff are fantastic, the hotel is immaculate. The double beds are extremely comfortable. Excellent gym and pool complex. Highly recommended.
Other trip Oct 6, 2012
NZ
"Great hotel, great service, great food"
This is my second visit to this hotel and both stays have been terrific. Hotel is beautiful, new and sparkling. Service is wonderful. My rooms were both spacious and clean. On the second visit, I opted for a room rate that included wifi, which I found easier/more convenient. I only went to the main restaurant, which has some delicious options from around the globe. Service here was impeccable. Location was convenient for me (close to where I needed to go) and it's in a very safe district.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2012

"GOOD FOR BUSINESS"
GOOD ENOUGH FOR BUSINESS
3 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
JINHEUNG
KR
"GOOD BUSINESS HOTEL IN BKC"
BKC LOCATION RATIONAL PRICE GOOD FOR BUSINESS
Response by Trident Bandra Kurla Mumbai
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your experience at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai. Your compliments for the hotel have been accepted with delight by the team at the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Warm regards, Visheshwar Raj Singh General Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
2 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
"top"
unscheinbar von aussen; innen phantastisch; extreme zuvorkommendes, nettes und hilfsbereites personal
Response by Trident Bandra Kurla Mumbai
Dear Mr. Martin, We treasure your feedback on your recent stay at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai. Your heart-warming praise and words of appreciation for our hotel and our team have been received with humble gratitude and genuine delight. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Warm regards, Visheshwar Raj Singh General Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Martin
DE
"ロケーションがよくない"
ホテルとしては良かったですが、観光をする拠点としては、全くダメな場所でした。最初のインド ムンバイ訪問であり、ムンバイの地理が分からず、ホテルだけで選んでしまいました。ビジネスマンムン向きのホテルだと感じました。
3 night family trip May 10, 2015
Yoshiaki
JP
"Fake bill and overcharge"
The room condition was good, but the services were terrible. I exchanged USD to Rupee at the hotel counter, and later found out they gave me the fake bill. I used the hotel car for the local transportation. I asked them to pay by cash but they said they only accept credit card. So I had to give them the credit card for the deposit. According to their price policy, the amount expected was only USD 40 or so. But when I checked the credit card bill at the following day, they charged me more than USD 80.
Response by Trident Bandra Kurla Mumbai
Dear Ms. Park, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our hotel. I am extremely concerned to read your review on Hotels.com. I apologize for all the inconvenience faced by you during your stay at our hotel. Thank you for responding to the email sent to you by our Assistant Front Office Manager, Mr. Saikat Misra, addressing your feedback. We are in the process of further investigating the matter with regards to the ONE INR 500 Rupee bill which you have highlighted. Once again, please accept my sincere apologies for your experience on this visit. I assure you that these unfortunate lapses were an exception to our normal standards and I hope you will not allow them to forever mar your impression of our hotel. My team and I look forward to being of service to you once again. Warm regards, Visheshwar Raj Singh General Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
1 night business trip May 20, 2015
EUN YOUNG
"great!"
staff very kindly.everything felt good only one thing can't require delay check-out time because my flight at midnight
3 night business trip May 17, 2015
jouan
TW
"출장차 머문 호텔"
깔끔하고 아담합니다ㅎ
4 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
이윤희
KR
"Très bon hotel pour un court séjour."
Une seule nuit. Très bon accueil. Le restau indien est satisfaisant.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
jean-christophe
FR
"Trident Bandra Kurla Complex"
Superbra service, framför allt i receptionen där alla var väldigt kunniga och hjälpsamma. Trevliga rum och bra faciliteter såsom gym, bar och några restauranger där O22 var trevligast enligt mig.
6 night trip May 25, 2014
Magnus
SE
"TRIDENT BANDRA KURLA OK!!!"
Hotel validissimo nel rapporto qualità prezzo- Pulito, personale pronto ed efficiente, cibo buono ed abbondante, parlando di soluzione buffet, buona la zona fitness, palestra ben attrezzata- ottimo bagno vapore- unica nota a sfavore, l'hotel è in zona industrializzata e non offre possibilità di shopping ecc, nelle immediate vicinanze
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
fRANCO
IT
"BUONO MA UN PO' CARO"
Unica nota negativa è la posizione, un pò fuori da tutto che ti costringe il più delle volte a rimanere in hotel- I ristoranti interni a mio avviso sono un pò troppo cari rispetto al servizio/qualità offerto-
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
fRANCO
IT
"Awsome"
Great hotel with very good food and service! would love to come back there again.
13 night trip Sep 23, 2012
JP

TripAdvisor reviews for Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai

"Extra-ordinary Service Quality"
09/04/15 JawaharJoshi Thane, India
I happended to stay in this Hotel for 1 night in connection with Conference as we hosted the event. The service they provide is amazing let it be about travel, banquets, conference hall facilities etc. it is really upto the mark. The staff is always ready to help you out immediately. Being a 5 Starr property, it is obvious that the ambience has to be good. But in this case it is extrememy good. If you are a business traveller and if it suits your budget, please experience stay and food over here.
"Awsome Hospitality"
09/03/15 Chris_Sood Noida, India
I am a constant traveler and ...and this is my One of my best and favorite place to stay.. I travel almost every second week and stay at Trident.. the hospitality and care which they provide ..makes me feel its my second home .. you can feel their hospitality the moment you step inside the property .. from the person at the gate to reception .. they are all great !! Keep up the great work ....
"What a stupid way to annoy your guests in the morning"
09/03/15 Nick M Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Nice hotel, good food and generally good service, but... they've replaced all the old leaky irons with shiny new ones and there is only one socket in the room that you can plug this into. So, just before a busy day of meetings, you get to play treasure hunt, then (assuming you are lucky, or you phone a friend to find out where that damn thing is) rearrange the room to make way for the ironing board... cool. HOW ABOUT AT THE VERY LEAST PUTTING A NOTICE ON THE IRON TO TELL YOU WHERE THE SOCKET IS?? As usual, otherwise great customer service ruined by idiocy
"Best combination of business & relaxation"
09/02/15 Karunesh A New Delhi, India
Trident at BKC is one of the few Indian Hotels that gives you quick fire business friendly service coupled with round the clock services like 24*7 Gym n spa to help relax & rejuvenate. Their buffet breakfast is another super reason to miss your dinner. Quality of people they hire are extremely friendly and customer centric.
"Excellent Value Proposition"
09/02/15 Prakash C Hyderabad, India
A very quiet property away from the hustle and bustle. Centrally located in BKC, a mere 20 minutes away from the Domestic Airport. Choice of Cuisines, Good Spa and Health Club. A very welcoming atmosphere where the Staff is friendly and go the extra bit to make you comfortable. The rooms are well appointed with Fruit Bowl and good quality toiletries.
"Pleasantly surprised and happy :)"
09/02/15 voyagerforlife
I visited this property from 28th August 2015 through 30th August 2015, lest to say it was a wonderful stay. I have visited other trident properties like the one in Jaipur and Trident and the experience was good, but this particular property was exemplary. What stands out is the service and the staff, they were young energetic and most importantly available. The buffet b/f was good, not extraordinary but nice. I ordered some in-room dining which was quick and hot. The room is spacious, (prefer a pool facing room). The area was safe, I used to get back late at night with a toddler but never felt scared. Taxis and autos were available within walking distance from the hotel. I was not in the hotel for most of the day so cannot comment on their other amenities, but whatever time i spent, I was happy. The other thing that made me smile was that they loaded my toddler daughter with gifts, crayons, coloring book, stuff toys etc. It made her happy, Happy Child= Very Happy mommy. The fact that they made the effort means a lot!! Thanks Trident BKC, Mumbai team.
"Excellent as always"
08/31/15 Gagan R New Delhi, India
This is an exceptional hotel in the BKC area - great for BKC, Bandra, Worli and areas around the airport. Great modern hotel with good food and fantastic service levels. The rooms have every amenity you would expect and are luxurious and modern. Good size for Mumbai. The service is fantastic and you will find this uniformly across. They are always willing to go the extra mile. I have also found the food to be by and large quite good. Needed a late checkout and managed it without too much of a hassle. Helps that I am a Trident Gold member. Came back after some time and it was still as great as the last time. Look forward to my next visit.
"Great service always !!!"
08/31/15 GagsDelhi Delhi
Spent a night at the Trident BKC after a break. It was great to be back. This is very conveniently located for the Bandra/BKC/Worli area and the Sea Link has definitely helped Mumbai traffic. Great rooms with every amenity, good quality of food and great service makes this Hotel special. The O22 is always great for a quick meal or for meetings.
""Amazing experience - would prefer to stay again""
08/31/15 Seshagiri R
I was touched with the service provided by Agues in Housekeeping, He was so sensible while preparing my room and he took extra initiative whenever and wherever it was possible for him.... Kudos Team Trident. Also would like to thank for such wonderful spread of Breakfast, never the less Bell desk has been so polite and has demonstrated anticipatory service whenever it came up to them. Regards Seshagiri Rao
"Good Business Hotel"
08/31/15 Praveen G Jaipur, India
I am a Business Traveller and Trident at BKC is best option to stay to my business place. I have stayed cople of times at the property, very good ambiance and facility. Food quality is good and staff is also very co-operative.