All hotels in Mumbai, India
C-56, G Block, Bandra Kurla ComplexMumbaiMaharashtra400 051India, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Great room
    Regular internet service
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
"The location of the proerty is decent"
Had a Very comfortable stay. The food is good and the hospitality the staff carry is kind . Appreciate it !!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Keeps up the good work"
It was nice comfortable clean and staff was extremely cooperative and warm
3 night trip May 17, 2014
Gopal
IN
The beds are incredibly comfortable and the rooms are very well equipped and have plenty of space.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Oasis in Mumbai"
The survey didn't ask me about the food. The food was 'fabulous'
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2013
"Good hotel .. Awesome service ... Rooms are small"
Excellent hotel. The only issue is that the rooms are not great in size. Service is amazing!!! I really like the hotel ...
1 night business trip Nov 26, 2013
IN
My stay here was good and the service was nice.would stay again in my next visit to Mumbai.
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2013
Vasanth
"Perfect for business"
On a Business trip so was booked last minute, was perfect in everyday and will defo be going back, could have a few more Indian food selections but was fine for 4. Days. Make sure you get a free wireless deal or could work out a little expensive.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
JW007
Ideally located near the airport and near the business area of Mumbai, strongly recommend it for business travellers. Tourist may want to locate themselves closer to Nariman Point however.
6 night business trip Jul 14, 2013
Serge
A good hotel for business travellers. Not much around the hotel in terms of dining or shopping. I was very surprised that they didn't have free wi-fi. For the price, charging extra for wi-fi seemed like a cheap tactic. Apart from that the rooms were very well maintained, staff was helpful and the breakfast spread was quite good.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2013
ss
IN

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Fint men för dyrt"
Fint hotell, men överprissatt. Vi beställde hämtning från hotellet eftersom vi ankom till Bombay sent. Bilen visade sig kosta 7 ggr så mycket som en vanlig taxi. All konsumtion på hotellet var extremt dyrt. Hotellet ligger långt ifrån de flesta sevärdheter. Frukosten vad mycket bra och även servicen, men inte value for money.
4 night family trip Mar 17, 2016
Cecilia
SE
"GOOD FOR BUSINESS"
GOOD ENOUGH FOR BUSINESS
Response by Trident Bandra Kurla Mumbai
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post a review for Trident, Bandra Kurla on Hotels.com. The team and I are glad to know you had a pleasant stay at the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Warm regards, Visheshwar Raj Singh General Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
3 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
JINHEUNG
KR
"GOOD BUSINESS HOTEL IN BKC"
BKC LOCATION RATIONAL PRICE GOOD FOR BUSINESS
Response by Trident Bandra Kurla Mumbai
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your experience at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai. Your compliments for the hotel have been accepted with delight by the team at the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Warm regards, Visheshwar Raj Singh General Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
2 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
"top"
unscheinbar von aussen; innen phantastisch; extreme zuvorkommendes, nettes und hilfsbereites personal
Response by Trident Bandra Kurla Mumbai
Dear Mr. Martin, We treasure your feedback on your recent stay at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai. Your heart-warming praise and words of appreciation for our hotel and our team have been received with humble gratitude and genuine delight. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Warm regards, Visheshwar Raj Singh General Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Martin
DE
"ロケーションがよくない"
ホテルとしては良かったですが、観光をする拠点としては、全くダメな場所でした。最初のインド ムンバイ訪問であり、ムンバイの地理が分からず、ホテルだけで選んでしまいました。ビジネスマンムン向きのホテルだと感じました。
3 night family trip May 10, 2015
Yoshiaki
JP
"Fake bill and overcharge"
The room condition was good, but the services were terrible. I exchanged USD to Rupee at the hotel counter, and later found out they gave me the fake bill. I used the hotel car for the local transportation. I asked them to pay by cash but they said they only accept credit card. So I had to give them the credit card for the deposit. According to their price policy, the amount expected was only USD 40 or so. But when I checked the credit card bill at the following day, they charged me more than USD 80.
Response by Trident Bandra Kurla Mumbai
Dear Ms. Park, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our hotel. I am extremely concerned to read your review on Hotels.com. I apologize for all the inconvenience faced by you during your stay at our hotel. Thank you for responding to the email sent to you by our Assistant Front Office Manager, Mr. Saikat Misra, addressing your feedback. We are in the process of further investigating the matter with regards to the ONE INR 500 Rupee bill which you have highlighted. Once again, please accept my sincere apologies for your experience on this visit. I assure you that these unfortunate lapses were an exception to our normal standards and I hope you will not allow them to forever mar your impression of our hotel. My team and I look forward to being of service to you once again. Warm regards, Visheshwar Raj Singh General Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
1 night business trip May 20, 2015
EUN YOUNG
"great!"
staff very kindly.everything felt good only one thing can't require delay check-out time because my flight at midnight
3 night business trip May 17, 2015
jouan
TW
"출장차 머문 호텔"
깔끔하고 아담합니다ㅎ
4 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
이윤희
KR
"Très bon hotel pour un court séjour."
Une seule nuit. Très bon accueil. Le restau indien est satisfaisant.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
jean-christophe
FR
"Trident Bandra Kurla Complex"
Superbra service, framför allt i receptionen där alla var väldigt kunniga och hjälpsamma. Trevliga rum och bra faciliteter såsom gym, bar och några restauranger där O22 var trevligast enligt mig.
6 night trip May 25, 2014
Magnus
SE
"TRIDENT BANDRA KURLA OK!!!"
Hotel validissimo nel rapporto qualità prezzo- Pulito, personale pronto ed efficiente, cibo buono ed abbondante, parlando di soluzione buffet, buona la zona fitness, palestra ben attrezzata- ottimo bagno vapore- unica nota a sfavore, l'hotel è in zona industrializzata e non offre possibilità di shopping ecc, nelle immediate vicinanze
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
fRANCO
IT
"BUONO MA UN PO' CARO"
Unica nota negativa è la posizione, un pò fuori da tutto che ti costringe il più delle volte a rimanere in hotel- I ristoranti interni a mio avviso sono un pò troppo cari rispetto al servizio/qualità offerto-
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2014
Other trip Dec 2, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai

"BEST AND NICE BUSINESS HOTEL"
04/29/16 DARPAN412 DHARMAJ
Really great clean and fesh aired room with great dashing restaurant and bar too. Also very polite co operating staff at restaurant and reception and very humble care taking natured experienced by me during my 2 days stay. Very clean room and nice bathroom with great features with automatic curtains in room. Whole bar is available in my room with all accessories. Really mind blowing hotel for me but somewhat costly priced still for me it is worth it.
"A Texan In Mumbai"
04/29/16 christophg440 Austin, Texas
I have been a business traveler for over 20 years. I have to say that the Trident Hotel is one of my top 3 hotels I have ever stayed in. Service. Excellent. Food, Very good. Rooms, Very Presidential. There are too many individuals who went above and beyond the call of duty for me to mention. 5 Star Hotel...
"A very comfortable overnight stop."
04/29/16 Berdewelle Attleborough, United Kingdom
One of the best city hotels we have used: stylish, very comfortable, very high levels of service and none of the stuffiness and starch often associated with hotels of this stature. The food was also excellent, the evening buffet far too extensive for us to attempt with our travel jaded appetites, we settled for just some roast chicken and vegetables (how nice to get back to Western food, although we had enjoyed Indian meals throughout the trip). The buffet breakfast was similarly expansive; this time we did it full justice.
"Customer Delight comes in certain times"
04/28/16 SujoyIndia India
While the hotel is good as a business hotel with the necessary facilities. In my recent trip, got an experience of customer delight, where an house keeping staff, Rochelle, left a Laptop cleaner in the room with a handwritten note, which I thought was a touching experience.
"Poor Value for Money"
04/28/16 377rohitr Pune
While this hotel is clean and efficient, I thought this was very poor value for money. The rooms are small and crooked for the kind of money that is paid. Also, the service is incredibly slow in the coffee shop and servers keep forgetting what you had asked them for.
"Excellent Business Hotel "
04/28/16 Subrat B Talcher, Orissa, India
Great location for a business trip to Mumbai. Conveniently located at Bandr-Kurla Complex in the near proximity of Airport. Also adjacent to American Consultate. The hotel has all modern amenities, great ambience. The staffs are very friendly and courteous as well as discreet and respect privacy of guests also provide prompt service . Rooms are spacious with a very good bed and a outstanding bathroom. Hotel offers complimentary wi-fi with very generous speed. The morning buffet breakfast spread is lavish and one will find himself spoilt with many delicious choices. Overall a great hotel with great experience at a reasonable price.
"Surprised by the hospitality and personalised service"
04/27/16 KSVCH
Let me give a background of this trip: Me and my wife with our young daughter were planning a holiday in Mumbai and having stayed at the Radissons, Marriotts and the Tajs we were looking to book one of these properties for this outing. Then my wife suggested to try Trident and we went ahead with the booking. Apart from a minor hiccup during check-in, the hospitality and experience was something which was tremendous and ensured that when ever we return to Mumbai it will be trident BKC where we'll stay. The rooms are Big and loaded with all necessities. Views from my room were fantastic overlooking the city. The food is absolutely yummy..be it Indian, continental or Chinese. The staff paid special attention to my young daughter and offered many meal options for her..that shows their commitment and personalised service.. would like say thanks to Nikhil who was always there to assist us from the front office. What is also observed that this property is favourite for business travellers as I met many people from corporates. Full marks to the hotel and entire trident team who work round the clock to pamper their guests! See you next time...Soon!!
"Fantastic"
04/26/16 rkmishra02 MALDA
Stay was very comfortable,staffs are well behaved.The only drawback is no market nearby.One has to go to Linking road,Bandra which takes about 20-25 min by cab for shopping.If you want to stay near sea then this is not the choice.
"Happy experience"
04/26/16 vanisha2016 Malaga, Spain
excellent staff,very helpful,selection of food very good including breakfas and meals during the day.the location very peaceful ,decor good,overall rating superb,definately visiting this place in near future and also recommend anybody visiting mumbai to stay here and enjoy and feel the warmth of the staff,
"Excellent Property"
04/25/16 hetal167 Mumbai (Bombay), India
We had an event in the Golconda ball room post which we stayed back in the hotel. It was an amazing experience. The ambiance was very good rooms were clean. Staff was very helpful. Morning breakfast had lot of variety in veg and non veg food.