All hotels in Natchez, Mississippi, United States of America
627 S Canal St, Natchez, MS, 39120, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"WSES"
The stay went very well and comfortable.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
Sandra
"Great stay."
When I first arrived, my reservation had been lost. However, they quickly found an available room and gave me a discount. The room was very clean and comfortable. The kids enjoyed the pool immensely. The breakfast buffet was wonderful, many more selections than anticipated.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that we were able to correct the reservation that was lost and you had an enjoyable stay! We look forward to having you back the next time you are in the area.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Pamela
"Great People, Not so Great Bed"
The people were wonderful and the service was great. Our only complaint was the mattress. It must have been an old one because we could feel the springs. A good memory-foam mattress cover would fix it. Regardless, we enjoyed our stay.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. We truly value all guest feedback as it is the best tool we have to continually improve the overall guest experience. I can assure you we will look into the bed to see what we can do. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the rest of your stay and we look forward to having you back!
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"So worth the trip"
We had planned our trip west to visit our daughter in Huntsville Al.plus Civil War sites in Tenn. And Mississippi, when a friend happen to mention her trip to Natchezin April.So we added it on to our list of stops, and were very happy we did.The city is well worth visiting and our stay at the Hampton Inn made it a very enjoyable visit. Actually, its the first time that we stayed exclusively at Hampton Inns for the entire trip as we were so consistently pleased with the level of cleanliness, helpfulness of staff, and the more than adequate breakfasts everyday.Thanks Hampton Inn
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. I am so glad you added Natchez to your trip and stayed with us. Thank you for sharing you all you kind word about all the Hampton Inns you stayed at and we look forward to having you again!
2 night romance trip May 28, 2015
RIchard
"Will Not Stay Here Again!"
Staff was friendly. Entrance of hotel was nice. The room had a horrible odor. We had to purchase plug-ins to help cover up the smell. We usually stay at Hampton Inns because of how comfortable the beds are. (Usually way more comfortable than any other hotel.) Well, these were horrible! Mattress was very uncomfortable and the bed would shake and creak every time we moved. They were like very cheap beds, the ones at those $50 a night hotels! I don't mind the prices Hampton charges for the rooms because of the wonderful beds and clean rooms, but this one was horrible. Will not be returning.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. I am very sorry to hear your your stay did not meet your expectations.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
DeAnna
"Lets Go Back"
Best experience ever in a hotel! The staff was friendly and professional. Breakfast delishous. Afternoon refreshments great! Convenient to downtown. Loved it!
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez
Thank you so much for taking the time to share such kind and high remarks about your recent stay with us! I am so glad you enjoyed everything from the staff, breakfast and the afternoon refreshments. We really look forward to having you back!
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
juliet
"Longtime Friends' Getaway Vacation"
Great stay at Hampton in Natchez! Room was very large suite. We had booked two rooms, one under our name and one under our friends' name forgetting that the rooms were booked under separate names. The desk clerk could not find second reservation and told me they were booked completely. Well, this was a weekend getaway vacation for us and longtime friends. I was becoming a a little upset. Finally he found the second reservation, apologized and offered all five of us sweets from the suite shop. We were quite satisfied to head to our rooms with our treats. It ended with a very nice stay. We would highly recommend this hotel.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us in Natchez. I am glad to hear you had a great stay and that we were able to find the two reservations! Thank you again and we look forward to having you back.
1 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
It was great, I always enjoy Natchez, Ms. Beautiful place we visit there as much as we can.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and Natchez. We look forward to having you again the next time you are in the area!
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
We had a wonderful time. We were greeted with smiles and spoken to as if we were well known by the staff. We felt very comfortable at the hotel
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Natchez. I am so happy to hear all your kind remarks! Thank you again and we look forward to accommodating your stay the next time you are in the area.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Ma'mam
First time in Natchez. It was lovely and they made sure I had a room with a view of the river.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am so glad you had a room with the river view and your first time in Natchez was a memorable one. Come back and visit!
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"A great value."
Friendly staff and large clean comfortable rooms. Bedding was wonderful . The breakfast area was spacious and had many options.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us and share your kind remarks. Come back and visit us again!
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Val
"HAMPTON INN NATCHEZ"
It was a great stay. Everything was as expected -- the room was clean and comfortable, everything worked, the staff was helpful and the breakfast was very good. We will probably stay again.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. I am pleased to hear everything was pleasant during your stay and the staff was helpful. We truly hope you choose the Hampton Inn and Suites in Natchez again the next time you are in the area.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Longhorn
"Slightly Diappointed"
The staff was very kind and courteous. We arrived at 9:30 pm and found we were not booked into the room we expected. I had booked a double queen room but we were given a king suite. We went to the front desk to request a change. Unfortunately, the hotel was completely booked. So, we stayed in that room. We were out of the hotel most of the next day we left at 8:45am and returned about 5:00pm. Our room had not been cleaned. For the most part that was not an issue other than we were not given clean towels or wash cloths. We went to the front desk and were given what we requested. The ladies at the front desk we very gracious and helpful. The breakfast was very good. We have stayed at several hotels that offer a similar type breakfast and this one was by far the best.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations but we really value all guest feedback and I can assure you all of this will be addressed to improve the guest experience overall. Thank you again for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites in Natchez and we look forward to having you again!
2 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
"Very happy with the stay here"
It was great. I stay here every time my family and I go to Natchez.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez
Thank you so much for reviewing your stay with us and it is very heartwarming to hear you stay with us everytime you are in Natchez. We look forward to having you again!
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Davin
"great"
Very clean. Excellent breakfast. Friendly staff.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us!
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"Good hotel"
Had a great breakfast. Lots of variety and fresh food. The room was very clean and decently spacious. For what we paid, I think we got a good deal.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Drew
"Nice hotel and very close my venue."
Nice room, nice area, everything was just as planned and expected.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
kelly
"Beautiful River View"
Loved staying at this hotel. Great view of the Mississippi River and bridge and convieniently located right across from the visitor center. Staff were absolutely fabulous... friendly and welcoming. Would recommend this hotel to anyone!!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
A M
"Beyond expectations!"
In town for a funeral. Extremely friendly receptionist at check in. Accommodations extremely clean and well kept. All linens very nice. Breakfast with many options and very good. Would definitely stay here again.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. I am very glad to hear you were pleased with everything and we look forward to having you again.
1 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
Emily
"This is what a hotel stay should be!"
Wonderful welcoming/friendly staff from front desk to housekeeping and breakfast team. Beautifully appointed and maintained room. Would definitely stay again!
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us and we hope you come back again!
1 night romance trip Dec 8, 2014
"Nice place for a great rate"
The morning staff was extremely accommodating and friendly!
1 night trip Dec 6, 2014
Very nice stay, characteristic of Hampton Inns we've visited. Hotel in good location, not far from river and heart of town. Staff very welcoming and helpful, also accommodating the river view we requested. Love that ALL the bed linens are cleaned before each stay...everything smells so fresh. Only minor complaint was that floor in bathroom had a sticky area, as though it hadn't been fully cleaned; but all else (tub/shower, sink, toilet) was spotless. All things considered, we give it a "5".
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"perfect location"
Hotel was very clean. Staff was very friendly & helpful. Made you feel like they were there to see that your stay was great. very enjoyable stay!
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
Nan
"Good location across from visitors center"
The Hampton Inn includes a free hot breakfast. There was a make your own waffle station and one egg dish and one meat or potato dish, different each day. Not a large selection, but a decent choice for a free breakfast.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
tg
"Great location - comfortable stay"
The hotel was directly across the street from the visitors' center, so it was in a great spot. The room was very comfortable and roomy, clean and well furnished. Our only difficulty was that the room we were given was still being cleaned, and when we asked the housekeeper when it would be finished, she was a little rude. We were given another room right away by the clerk. When attempting to check out, there was no one at the desk and we had to wait a while until the clerk returned - but the lady caring for the breakfast buffet was GREAT! She was extremely helpful and went looking for someone to help us, plus she had been very friendly and cordial in the breakfast area.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Nice hotel - basic, but clean and friendly staff"
Stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Natchez for 1 night whilst doing a road trip. The lady who greeted us at the font desk was nice and friendly, and our room was a good size and nice and clean. Breakfast was included in our room rate and was okay - nothing special, but perfectly nice. Usual choice of drinks, cereal, a small selection of hot food and some pastries. We didn't use the swimming pool, but it looked okay (it is outside though, so not open all year round I'd guess). We experienced a slight amount of noise disturbance in our room due to cars in the car park outside, but nothing too bad. The location was convenient for us - 2 mins walk to the Natchez Visitor Centre, and about 12 mins walk into the downtown area. If we were staying in Natchez again, we'd probably consider staying here.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Fiona
"very comfortable"
enjoyed
2 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
"Best home away from home!"
My wishes not to be disturbed all weekend were honored. All staff I met or interacted with we're professional, courteous and helpful. I felt very safe as a woman traveling alone because the hotel parking area, hallways & common areas were well lighted and a staff member was always close by.
3 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
Pamela Murphy
"Housekeeping Needs Improvement"
This hotel was NOT up to the standards we've come to expect from the Hampton brand. We refused to stay in 2 of the 3 rooms we were assigned. The first room we were given was filthy: the bathroom was covered in hair from the previous guest (tub, floor, and sink/vanity area), there was a fork lying beside the bed, the upholstered chair sported a thick layer of dust along the crease where the seat meets the back of the chair (this was an issue in all three rooms we were given), the bedside table and desk were sticky from spilled beverages. In the second room, we only got far enough in to see the dust on the chair, because the guests in the adjoining room could be heard as far away as the elevator. While I know the hotel staff have limited control over the noise level from surrounding rooms, we didn't care to try and sleep to the sound of the shrieking, and laughter from next door. (Front desk staff told us a family reunion was in progress.) Room number three, while marginally cleaner than the rest, smelled of cigarette smoke, had the same layer of dirt on the chair seat, and the in-room coffee maker was disgusting. There were spilled beverages & crumpled napkins/trash both on the elevators & in the elevator lobbies on each floor. This hotel had an overall air of grubbiness that speaks of chronic lack of attention. Could be a much better property with a little TLC. Of the three Hampton Inns we stayed at on this particular business trip, this was the only disappointment.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
"Comfortable stay"
Nice clean hotel in a very convenient location and the staff was consistently helpful and friendly. I'd stay there again any time!
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
christinekc
"Nice hotel close to the river"
Stayed a few night and was very satisfied with not only the staff but the hotel! I would bring my family back any time!
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
king
"Convenient location"
Well situated to walk into and around Natchez. Tourist information centre right across the street. Easy to find by car just off main highway. Natchez is much more compact than it appears and can be walked around within a day. Buffet dinner on the casino boat is good value, but not 5* dinning - free shuttle from the hotel. Buffet breakfast is good as we have found at other Hampton Inns. Would definitely recommend.
2 night trip May 14, 2014
Trevor
"Good hotel for good price"
Updated and nice room. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Complimentary breakfast was tasty (waffles, omelettes, hot oatmeal, sausage) and other foods. Will definitely stay at Hampton inns more often.
1 night family trip May 3, 2014
"good location to see Natchez and Vicksburg"
It met the needs...for exploration in this area. Comp breakfast helps sightseeing get off to a quick start.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"Natchez visit"
After getting a river side room, view was great of Mississippi river & bridge and the Natchez Visitors Center/park across the street - which was a good place to start your Natchez visit - Breakfast was very good (as usual @ Hampton's) ...& coffee bar well maintained.....my only complaint was that since the pool was closed there was no where to set outside and when I don't have a balcony room (none at this hotel) I usually go sit by the pool in the early morning......& not just on the one bench outside where the ash tray is located.
2 night romance trip Apr 19, 2014
"My Sons Wedding"
The room, staff, food, location,accessibility and price was great. Thanks!
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Lily
"Nice hotel convenient to downtown view of river."
It was just perfect. We were able to see the homes not too far from hotel. Some of the best restaurant was the Magnolia Cafe under the hill close to the hotel. The breakfast at the hotel was great
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
Bobbie
"Excellent service and location"
Best place to stay for the price. Rooms were top of the line and we had a beautiful view of the Mississippi River! Staff were extremely gracious and attentive. Would definitely stay there again!
3 night trip with friends Mar 30, 2014
"my visit"
to costly
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Otyrone
We had a great stay! We generally stay at Hampton and have a good experience. The clerk when we checked in was very rude and unwelcoming. This is not something we have experienced on a regular basis with the Hilton brand in general. Other than that it was a nice stay!
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Dawn
"Great overall stay"
Nice variety at breakfast and nice that they had a happy hour during the work week. This location has the new look I have seen at some of the other new Hamptons...very nice. Rooms were pretty quiet and like that we had a refrigerator and microwave as well. While close to downtown, I would not walk from the hotel as just far enough away to be a bit inconvenient...we had no trouble finding parking in Natchez where ever we went. Would stay here again if in area.
5 night trip Mar 10, 2014
"Request a river view."
I was put in room 214 (handicapped) by my incorrect request. This room faces a wall with no view. They gave me a new room with a river and sunset view. Try to get a room on the 3rd or 4th floor with a river view (even #s.)
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
scott
"Overnight at the Hampton"
Good experience. I had heard it was not so good, so I was pleasantly surprised.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Excellent chain hotel about 1km from Natchez CBD."
Delightful hotel with all the facilities now expected in chain hotels, like free wifi, breakfast included, guest laundry, free parking. We had a room at the back of the hotel, without a viw of the river, but it was large and spacious and we were very pleased with it.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
"Very convenient to all sights"
I have no complaints; staff and rooms were great
5 night trip Nov 26, 2013
"Nice place to stay!"
The rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable, & the breakfasts were awesome!
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
Kris
"Great hotel !"
My husband and i stayed for a quick wknd trip to Natchez and this was a great choice.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Great place, weak breakfast"
Graet place to stay. Fairly convenient. Breakfast was fair, but free-- Something you wont find at other nearby hotels
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"Nice stay!!"
3cs. Clean,comfortable and courteous! No hidden costs. good Internet!
1 night trip Oct 29, 2013
Dennis
"Hampton Inn Natchez"
We had hoped to stay at one of the more popular Inns or B&Bs, but we could not commit early enough to obtain a reservation. The Hampton Inn was perfect for us and another couple. Very spacious and comfortable room and across from the visitor's center. Could not give it less than a 5.0 on any of the criteria.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013